K9 Kennel Pop-Up Dog Tent
Dog Sport Sack (K9 Sport Sack)
When it comes to outdoor fun and travel, the newly redesigned K9 Kennel Pop-Up Tent is the best option. It can be folded and unfolded in seconds and is small enough to fit into any bag or suitcase. Four metal pegs are now supplied for anchoring the structure to the ground. This tent gives a comfortable area for your pup to relax whether he’s at the beach, in the mountains, or at home. While this tent offers the same level of comfort as a kennel, it does so without the trouble of being large, cumbersome, and heavy.
- A thick layer of rip-stop nylon and claw-proof mesh, with reinforced stitching for further durability
- To keep your kennel in place, you’ll need four metal stakes and four fabric loops. For opening the door, there are zippers and metal snaps. Storage bag that is 1.5 times larger for convenience
- Folding metal frame for convenience
- Designed to work nicely with the inflatable K9 Sport Sleeper pad
- HookLoop backing for adding a personalised patch as an alternative
When opened, the following dimensions are displayed:
- Small: 20 inches by 20 inches by 20 inches (51 centimeters by 51 centimeters)
- Large: 30 inches by 30 inches by 30 inches (76 centimeters by 76 centimeters)
When it’s in storage, it looks like this:
- Sizes: Small: 28 1/2″ circumference (diameter 9″) with a 2 1/2″ width
- Large: 43″ circumference (diameter 13.5″) with a 3″ width
Shipping and Returns, and Warranty Returns Shipping Orders for delivery within the United States can be shipped using a number of UPS shipping methods. Please allow 1-2 days for packaging before your item arrives, and 2-5 days if you are ordering a waterproofed or bespoke item. Thank you for your patience. Orders from outside the United States are sent by UPS Worldwide. Shipping as soon as possible (average delivery in 3-5 days, but varies depending on location). For additional information about shipping, please see the following link.
Warranty For the first 60 days, we will cover any faults or malfunctions caused by the manufacturer (Excludes klearance and custom items).
Returns/Exchanges Don’t be concerned if you wind up with a wrong size!
More information regarding our policy may be found here.
Never Leave Your Best Friend Behind
You and your pet will enjoy the most comfortable and safe environment imaginable since it has been designed with physician approval and years of consumer input.
Sports Cove Tent
A pleasant night’s sleep and a refreshed sense of adventure await you when you use the Outsunny all-in-one camping tent and cot combo for your next journey. Everything you need for camping is included in this package, which includes a tent, sleeping cot, air mattress, and sleeping bag (as well as sheets and a pillow). Sleeping on a raised platform, which gets you off the cold, hard ground, will keep you warm and comfortable. Because the setup is straightforward, you can spend more time enjoying yourself and less time getting ready.
Please keep in mind that this tent is intended for usage in sunny, pleasant weather.
This tent should not be used in heavy winds, hail, or snow.
- Overall dimensions are 64 inches high by 34 inches wide and 76.5 inches deep. One tent, one cot, one air mattress, one sleeping bag, one pillow, one rain fly, one foot pump, and one carrying bag are included in the overall product weight of 26lb.
Sleeping in the tent was a fantastic experience for me. The top portion, which keeps the poles in place, was, however, missing.
In order to keep things together, I used electrical tape. I didn’t get the fullness effect, but it was still effective. Please send a new component to my address. Thank you; I’ll be attending a music festival in August. Daria lives in Penticton, British Columbia. 2018-06-19 13:38:23 (Eastern)
How to Fold Up a Pop Up Tent
Documentation Download Documentation Download Documentation A surprising number of individuals utilize pop-up tents as quick and simple shelters, but discover that folding the tent is an unanticipated headache. Folding the tent poles together and then over each other is the best method for storing it. Using this method, you can collapse the tent into a circle that can be stored in a bag until you need it again. With a little understanding of tent folding procedures, you’ll be able to store your tent until you need it again.
- 1 Before you begin folding the tent, clean it well. In most cases, shaking out dirt, sand, and pine needles is all that’s required of you. Despite the fact that you can try again later, the debris may become lodged in the tent folds. Tip the tent to the side to allow the debris to drain. When you have the opportunity, thoroughly clean the tent using a little amount of powdered laundry detergent and a damp towel.
- Never put away a wet tent, otherwise you’ll wind up with mold on your hands
- 2Fold the top two poles together to form a triangle. Place yourself next to the tent. The poles are the ridges on top of the tent to your left and right that go parallel to the ground. Extend your arms to grab both sides and bring them together at the same time. Advertisement
- s3 Fold the bottom two poles together to form a triangle. The tent’s outside boundaries are formed by the bottom poles, which now protrude to the left and right of the tent’s center pole. You’ll have to find a way to get to both of them. Fold one of the bottom poles up and over one of the top poles to create a v-shape. Repeat the process with the other bottom pole to ensure that all four poles are held together.
- 4Turn the tent so that it is on its side. The folded tent has the appearance of a large taco. Continue to hang on to the four tent poles as you turn the tent on its side to the other side. Position the taco so that the open side of the taco form is flush with the ground
- 5 Fold the top poles over to the back of your hand. You’ll have to stretch your hands out once more to complete the task. Reach out over the highest portion of the tent while holding the four poles together. Grab the rear of the taco form with one hand and pull it down to the other with the other. Wrestle the tent to the ground in order to flatten it, and then repeat the process.
- You won’t require more than a minimal amount of force to draw the tent down because of the lightweight nature of the poles. The poles are also flexible, making it unlikely that they would break.
- 6Put the tent parts together by sliding them together. If you fold the tent correctly, it will seem as two circles of cloth that are side-by-side in shape. Bring one over the other to make it easier to pack your tent
- And 7 Place the tent in a bag and press down to seal it. In order to keep a strong grasp on the poles, pop ups are intended to rebound back into the shape of a tent after being smashed. You may use your hands and knees to press down on it to eliminate any remaining air that is keeping it from resting completely flat. After that, place the tent in its bag and store it until your next adventure arrives. Advertisement
- 1 Before folding the tent, shake it to remove any particles. Before you put the tent away, make sure it’s completely clean. Turn it over and shake off any dirt or sand that has become trapped within. With a little water and a hose or a towel, you can clean the tent up well after that. In the event that you don’t have time to deal with severe stains right away, you may pack up the tent and clean it at home.
- When washing away difficult stains, a small amount of powdered detergent might be beneficial.
- 2 Grab the tent’s sides with both hands. Position yourself in front of the tent’s entrance. The tent pole that runs from side to side above the entrance is the one that is closest to you. Grab hold of both edges of the tent with both hands. Even if the door has a cover on it, leave the door open.
- Beach tents are often smaller in size than conventional tents, and they do not have poles running across the width of the tent as do regular tents. In addition, if you’re still having difficulties folding any other tent, you may try this method.
- 3Fold the tent’s sides together to form a square. The tent should be pulled in one direction toward the center, then pushed flat on the ground. While you’re holding it down, move the other side across and place it on top. It should now be in the shape of an oval
- 4 Turn the tent on its side and press it down to make it as flat as possible. Turn the tent so that it is resting on its side. Push down on the middle of this edge with your fingers. As you flatten the tent, it will take on the shape of a figure-8. If you want to guide the tent to the ground, you can put one hand on the side of the tent. Fold the tent in half so that it is completely enclosed. Keep your hands on the tent! If you release go, it will return to its original shape. The tent should be picked up from one side and then carried over to the other side. This results in the tent collapsing into a circle. It’s a good idea to keep one leg on the tent while doing this to keep your grasp from slipping.
- Because the poles are extremely flexible, there is no need to be concerned about them breaking.
- 6Disassemble the tent and put it away. Alternatively, if the tent came with an elastic band, you may use it to keep it in place. Place the tent in its carrying bag. Any poles that are protruding out should be tucked in, and the bag should be closed until you are ready to use the tent again. Advertisement
Create a new question
- Question What happens if the top of my tent collapses? If you need to replace it for safety concerns, you can use duct tape, glue, or other materials to temporarily repair it
- However, this is not recommended. Question Do pop-up tents have compartments on the inside? No. In addition, there are various types of tents that do contain them
- For example,
Inquire about something There are 200 characters remaining. Include your email address so that you may be notified when this question has been resolved. SubmitAdvertisement
- Every tent is a little bit different in how it folds. For more folding information, go to the instructions that came with the tent
- If you don’t have the instructions that came with the tent, look online for folding videos. Because all pop-up tents employ the same fundamental folds, you should be able to fold up any tent with a little practice and experimenting.
Thank you for submitting a suggestion for consideration! Advertisement
About This Article
To fold a tiny pop-up tent, begin by facing the entrance of the tent and gripping both of the poles on either side of the entryway. Article SummaryX Once this is done, bring one side of the tent down to the ground and press the other side of the tent down on top of it, forming an oval shape with the tent. Flip the tent so that it is standing on the edge and press down on the middle to form a figure-8 shape with the sides. Last but not least, fold the tent over itself to form a circle and slip it into its storage bag.
Did you find this overview to be helpful?
Did this article help you?
Tailgating at Ole Miss is the most well-known tailgating experience in all of collegiate sports. There are many who try to replicate the atmosphere created by The Grove and The Circle on Saturdays throughout the Fall season, as well as the tradition of The Walk of Champions, but none can match it. Because of the way Rebel Nation is constructed, this is a significant contributing factor. As a Saturday visitor on the Ole Miss campus, you, the fan, are responsible for making the experience what it is, week after week, year after year, to the extent that it is.
Tailgating at Ole Miss is a family-friendly event that is available to everyone, regardless of team or group membership, gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.
- During home football games, the Grove and the Circle close at 6:30 p.m. on Friday nights, and they reopen at 7:00 p.m. for tailgate set-up. All areas of campus and The Grove, as well as The Circle, close three hours after the conclusion of the game or at midnight (whichever comes first)
- All fans are welcome to drop-off and pick-up in the University Avenue and Grove Loop parking lots beginning at 7 p.m. on Friday nights. In the event of a game, University Avenue and Grove Loop will be closed three hours prior to kickoff or when University Police assess that pedestrian traffic is too heavy for automobiles to function safely. Apart from tents sponsored by the University that have been approved, all spots are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Tents must be set up to their full width in order to be deemed complete. Tents that have not been fully stretched are prone to movement. Tents with a footprint of 12 by 20 feet or less are permitted. It will be necessary to urge the owner or seller to immediately lower the size of the tent or to have the tent removed if the tent is deemed to be of undesirable size or is hosting inappropriate activities. Stakes and other attaching devices are strictly prohibited in all situations. An administrative fee or reimbursement for damages done to the ground or to any other campus property such as trees, light poles, generators, buildings, or other structures may be imposed. Understand and abide by the laws governing the consumption of alcoholic beverages. Anyone under the age of 21 is not permitted to consume alcoholic beverages. Individuals and tent groups that do not adhere to the alcohol laws may be removed from the campsite and/or arrested. All portable generators with a decibel rating of 60 dB or above are forbidden. Solicitation is expressly banned on this site. Among the prohibited items are personal, commercial, and political advertisements or handouts. It is not permitted to use an amplifier. Walking across sidewalks and pathways while carrying extension cables or other electrical cord carriers is strictly banned. Low voltage coaxial/satellite cables are permissible, however they must be protected in a safe way to avoid electrocution. If you do not comply, the cords will be cut off and disposed away. Any sort of cord or cable will not be permitted to be routed through or pass through open windows or through the doors of campus buildings. It is not permitted to take power from campus buildings unless previous written consent has been obtained. Electrical circuits should not be overloaded by plugging in several extension cords or by employing splitters or power strips to connect multiple outlets together. Circuits that have been tripped will not be re-established. Tampering with the University’s electrical distribution equipment, including circuit breaker panels, junction boxes, and disconnects, will not be tolerated. It will not be tolerated if anyone enters a campus building without permission. Keep valuables out of sight and out of mind. Tents and other items left unattended are not the responsibility of the University. The University reserves the right to prohibit the wearing of masks, personal disguises, and other means of concealing one’s identity, as well as the possession of weapons, props or items that could be used as weapons, and protective gear on the University campus and/or at University events, in order to ensure personal safety, protect University property, and maintain order. Assist in maintaining the beauty of The Grove and The Circle by placing all recyclable materials in designated recycling receptacles and all other garbage in trash receptacles
How to Stand Out with Pop Up Canopy Tent at Sports Event ?
A dirt riding or action sports event is coming up that you’d like to attend. It is essential that your company obtain followers and that your brand be recognized as much as possible in order to achieve success and earn recognition. Our event specialists at Extreme Canopy have put together this guide to help you stand out at any action sports event with a pop-up canopy tent. Read on to learn more.
Go Big with Branded Pop Up Canopy Tent
Aside from hundreds of other brands fighting for exposure at every action sport event, your business will be competing with a sea of noisy machinery, rough weather and chaotic crowds, as well as a sea of vivid colors, to get seen in the midst of a sea of noise. So to say, you want to fight fire with fire in order to make your brand stand out in this competitive atmosphere. This means that you want your branding to stand out from the crowd by being louder and more vibrant than the competitors.
What is the most effective strategy for going big with branding?
Colorful branding is essential, as is branding elsewhere. Add your business logo and tagline to all of your items, and make sure that your brand is prominently displayed on your event tent, tables and banners, as well as on all other event equipment.
Prioritize Durability of Pop Up Canopy
Action sports competitions are frequently held outside, sometimes in adverse weather conditions. Furthermore, the majority of action sports competitions feature big crowds of people as well as the movement of heavy equipment. Although the environment might be chaotic, it is possible that your property can suffer if you are not adequately prepared. Invest in high-quality equipment that is made to last if you want to ensure that your event setup remains robust during any action sports event. Choose materials for your shelter, tables, and chairs that are neither fragile or prone to rust.
You want your gear to be noticeable while also being able to withstand whatever the elements throw at it during your next action sports event, which is why emphasizing durability cannot be overstated.
Stand Out with Smart Shelter
Although durability is crucial, it is not the only thing to consider when purchasing equipment for your next action sports gathering or rally. Read on for more information. There are a lot of extra considerations to make when it comes to your shelter, which is the largest and most significant piece of event equipment in your arsenal. Size, simplicity of use, mobility, set-up timeframes, branding choices, and other considerations are included. If you want to get the most out of your investment, you should pick a smart shelter that is not only long-lasting but also high-performing in all of the categories listed above.
What kind of floor area will you require?
Are you interested in putting a lot of branding on your shelter?
The Advantages of Pop Up Canopy Tents
Pop up canopy tents are one of the numerous event shelter alternatives available on the market today, and few are better suited for action sports events than these portable structures. Why? Here are a few of the reasons:
Short Set-Up and Pack-Up Times.
Pop-up canopy tents are sometimes referred to as “instant canopies” because of its ability to be set up and taken down in almost no time. Pop-up canopy tents, which are designed with expanding frames and fabric that is simple to attach, require almost no installation and can be set up and taken down in a matter of minutes.
Lightweight and foldable
In order to save space, pop-up canopy tents are intended to fit into space-saving carrying bags that can be readily carried in vehicles of virtually any shape or size. As a result, these tents are a fantastic choice for action sports competitions.
Unfortunately, not every pop-up canopy tent is made equal. Although not all actionsports tent items are created with high-quality, commercial-grade materials, the best-of-the-best are constructed to perform in even the most demanding situations.
Aluminum frame pop-up canopy tents with waterproof fabrics are good alternatives for outdoor action sports events because of their heavy-duty construction.
It should be noted that not all pop-up canopy tent manufacturers provide customization choices for their products. Those that do, on the other hand, can assist you in creating the ideal canopy tent for your purposes. Partnering with an established manufacturer that provides unique choices will ensure that you get the most out of your future investment when searching for a pop-up canopy tent. When planning your next action sports event, you may be considering alternatives to pop-up canopy tents.
Why Choose a Custom Action Sports Canopy Tent?
Custom canopy tents are the best option for your next action sports event if you want to make a lasting impression on your guests and spectators. Custom action sports canopy tents provide you the flexibility to choose from a variety of various sizes, styles, and fabric add-ons to create the ideal structure for your specific demands and requirements. And, best of all, bespoke canopy tents come with the option of custom printing, allowing you to customize your roof and sides with finely printed text, graphics, and even images in certain situations.
Other Action Sports Advertising: Banners and Flags
Additionally, you may invest in a variety of different promotional materials to make your company stand out at the next action sports event you attend. Banners and flags are two of the most cost-efficient and effective advertising alternatives for action sports events that can be found. Banners may be hung from any surface in your area (including your canopy tent), or they can be bought as free-standing advertising displays. Pull-up banners, pod pop banners, bespoke table coverings, and custom hanging banners are all terrific banner options to employ at your next action sports event.
Feather flags, which have a billowing feather-shaped pattern, and teardrop flags, which have a unique, more stiff teardrop-shaped design, are both popular event flags.
Learn More and Shop Action Sports Canopy Products at Extreme Canopy
Looking to learn more about how to make a statement during a dirt riding or action sports competition? Are you ready to make the investment in high-quality gear that will help you beat the competition with your branding? We, at Extreme Canopy, have all of your needs covered. For more than a decade, we have designed and manufactured a diverse selection of action sports canopy items, banners, flags, and other accessories for both indoor and outdoor action sports events.
Contact us to learn more about our unique choices and to find out how you can go above and beyond to make your next action sports event stand out from the crowd. Posts from the recent past