Party Place Rental – Quality Rentals at an affordable price!
|TentsCanopiesStakedDown Tents(For Grass)20x2020x30 are availablein red/bluewhite or white20x40 and larger available white only.(Price listed below is forTent onlyNumber of tablesare for reference purposes only.Tablesare priced seperately.)|
|TentSize||of Tables(8ft. or 60″ Round)||of People||Price||20x20Stakedown20x30Stakedown20x40Stakedown|
|15x 15||2||16- 20||$195.00|
|20x 20||4||32- 40||$230.00|
|20x 30||6||54- 60||$280.00|
|20x 40||8||64- 80||$350.00|
|30x 60||18||162- 180||$700.00|
|40x 40||16||144- 160||$675.00|
|40x 60||24||216- 240||$900.00|
Tents that are freestanding (made of cement or asphalt) All tents are exclusively available in white. (Price is for a single tent. The number of tables is for reference only.
|TentSize||of Tables(8ft. or 60″ Round)||of People||Price||20x20Free Standing20x30Free-Standing|
|10x 20||2||16 – 20||$250.00|
|20x 20||4||32 – 40||$280.00|
|15 x 30||4||32- 40||$300.00|
|20x 30||6||54- 60||$375.00|
|30x 30||9||72- 90||$630.00|
|30x 45||15||120- 135||$850.00|
Twenty-foot-long solid sides are $30.00, thirty-foot-long solid sides are $45, twenty-foot-long with cathedral windows are $40.00, forty-foot-long with cathedral windows are $80.00, and forty-foot-long with cathedral windows are $80.00.
|StringLighting- Attaches to the inside perimeter of the tent. Installation included in cost. 20 x 20 – $60.0020 x 30 – $80.0020 x 40 – $100.0030 x 60 – $160.0040 x 40 – $160.0040x 60 – $180.00 40x 80 – $200.00|
How Much is it to Rent a Party Tent? Party Tent Rentals 101
Party tents are an absolute must-have for any outdoor event, whether you’re keeping a cake and gifts out of the sun at a birthday party or seating guests for a huge feast at a costly wedding. However, how much does it cost to rent a party tent? What is the cost of renting a tent for a wedding reception? What information should you gather about party tent rentals before making a reservation? Party tent rentals may be a convenient addition to any event, as well as a lifesaver in some situations.
- They provide protection from the elements for you and your visitors.
- In addition, they exude an air of upper-class refinement that elevates even the most basic birthday celebration to a memorable occasion.
- That sales presentation is sufficient to persuade the majority of consumers that they wish to rent one.
- Small 10×10 pop up tents may be purchased for $100, while large festival-sized tents can cost as much as $20,000 or even more, depending on the size and features.
- A normal 20×40 party tent will cost between $300 and $750 per day, depending on the configuration.
- We were unable to locate any goods that matched your criteria.
- However, for smaller events, you should anticipate to spend between $200 and $400, with larger events costing far more.
Finding the Right Party Tent for Your Event
The use of party tents is crucial for any outdoor event, whether you’re storing cake and gifts to keep them out of the sun for a birthday party or seating guests for a sumptuous wedding reception. I’m not sure what the cost of renting a party tent is. The cost of renting a wedding tent is around $800. Before renting a party tent, you should be aware of the following information. Party tent rentals may be a convenient addition to any event, as well as a lifesaver in emergency situations. If you are arranging an outdoor event, you really shouldn’t be doing it without a tent.
- Warming party tents throughout the winter and protecting them from the elements are both possible.
- In related news, learn how to heat a party tent throughout the winter months.
- It will be a while before they learn how much it will cost to hire a party tent.
- Rental of a 20×20 party tent will often cost between $200 and $500 per day.
- Although amenities such as tent sidewalls, rain gutters, tent lights, and other options might increase the cost of a party tent rental, they can improve the overall efficiency of the tent rental and assist it to withstand wind and other inclement weather during the event.
In addition to prices, availability of party tent rentals and your selections for them will differ from one place to another. However, for smaller gatherings, you should anticipate to spend between $200 and $400, with larger events costing considerably more.
- Pop-up tents are simple to erect, but they are limited in size and are not suitable for big gatherings. Pole tents are visually appealing, but they have a limited number of locations where they may be put up. Even though frame tents may be set up almost anyplace, they need more personnel and are often more expensive to purchase and install. High peak frame tents (also known as “high peak tents”) are beautiful, but they are difficult to erect because of their height. They make excellent wedding tents.
Despite the fact that pop-up tents are simple to set up, they are limited in size and hence unsuitable for big gatherings. When it comes to setting up a tent, pole tents have a restricted number of options. Even though frame tents may be set up almost anyplace, they need more personnel and are often more expensive to purchase and maintain. Frame tents with a high peak (also known as “high peak tents”) are beautiful, but they are difficult to put up. They’re perfect for weddings.
Buying a Party Tent vs. Party Tent Rentals
Tents for parties may be fairly expensive to hire. In addition, if you’ve looked through our website, you could be thinking whether it makes more sense to look for party tents for sale and buy one rather than paying money for party tent rentals and utilizing them for a limited period of time. It becomes an especially appealing option for those who intend to hire tents for a period of more than one day. After a while, it becomes more cost-effective to simply purchase the tent and do everything yourself, don’t you think?
- There’s a good reason why tents are so expensive to rent: they need a significant amount of labor to set up.
- It’s physically difficult job that can be downright unpleasant in some circumstances, and it takes a long time to do.
- Rental firms often have a large number of different-sized party tents on hand.
- And they take care of all of the hard lifting, both literally and figuratively, as well as setting up your tent.
- We were unable to locate any goods that matched your criteria.
- If you have the storage space, the manpower, and the need for a party tent on a regular basis, we are always pleased to assist you.
- For the majority of consumer applications, we recommend that you look at our Weekender series of pole tents and frame tents.
- And if you have any concerns regarding the differences between owning party tents and renting party tents, please leave a comment below or contact us at 1-716-832-8368 and we would be happy to assist you!
A Few Other Blogs You May Want to Read
How to Clean a Party Tent: A Guide for Commercial Tent Cleaning The top ten party tent accessories that every professional should own How Much Does it Cost to Purchase a Bounce House? What is the true cost?
20′ x 30′ Canopy Tent Packages – Big Tent Events
Canopy Tent Rentals are the ideal choice for hosting a garden party in your lawn. In the event of a light spring or summer rain shower, canopy tents will provide cover from the sun and will keep your visitors comfortable and dry in the shade. It is necessary to build canopy party tents on grass, with each side pole being anchored to a stake that has been driven into the ground. We have put up party packages to give you the most value for your money when it comes to party tents. Our equipment rental service includes everything you need to do it yourself, and we will provide you with easy-to-follow installation instructions as well as follow-up assistance to ensure your event is a success.
- The following items are included: a 20′ x 30′ canopy tent, six 6-foot long seating tables, 64 plastic folding chairs, and suggested seating.
The price of the package is $345.00, which includes customer pickup and installation.
- Seating tables that are 8/6′ long
- 64 plastic folding chairs
- 2/6′ food/beverage tables
- A little amount of space
Package Cost:$365.00 Pickup and installation by the customer are included.
- The following items are included: a 20′ x 30′ canopy tent, nine 48″ round seating tables, and 54 plastic folding chairs
$340.00 for the entire package Customer pick-up and installation are included in the price.
- The following items are included: a 20′ x 30′ canopy tent, eight 48″ round seating tables, sixty-four plastic folding chairs, two 6′ food and beverage tables, and a portable toilet.
Package Cost:$365.00 Pickup and installation by the customer are included.
Tent Rental Prices (Professionally Installed) – AA Party and Tent Rentals Dallas – Fort Worth
The tent serves as the focal point of any outdoor gathering. No other element of your big day can offer an air of elegance and charm quite like a magnificent tent. As soon as a guest walks into the room, it captures their attention and continues to hold it for some time after they depart. It undoubtedly set the tone for a lively and unforgettable night, allowing everyone to become fully immersed in the festivities at their disposal. Tents are available for rent for a variety of events, including VIP events, everyday parties, and festivals.
Make Your Party Special Rent a Tent!
|10’x10’Tent decorated to use for wedding ceremony||The inside of 20’x40′ Tent set up for wedding reception|
In every outdoor event, the tent serves as a focal point. No other element of your big day can offer an air of elegance and charm quite like a stunning tent. As soon as an attendee walks into the room, it captures their attention and continues to hold it for some time after. It undoubtedly set the tone for an exciting and unforgettable evening, allowing everyone to become completely immersed in the festivities. Every occasion, VIP events, everyday gatherings, and festivals are catered for by our tent rental services.
|10′ x 10′ (frame)||$150.00|
|10′ X 20′ (frame)||$250.00|
|10′ x 70′(frame)||$775.00|
|10′ x 80′(frame)||$875.00|
|10′ x 90′(frame)||$975.00|
|10′ x 100′(frame)||$1075.00|
|10′ x 100′(frame)||$1175.00|
|20’x 20’ (frame)||$325.00|
|20’x 30’ (frame)||$450.00|
|20’x 40’ (frame)||$575.00|
|20’x 50′ (frame)||$725.00|
|20’x 60′ (frame)||$850.00|
|20’x 70′ (frame)||$975.00|
|20’x 80′ (frame)||$1075.00|
|20’x 90′ (frame)||$1225.00|
|20’x 100′ (frame)||$1300.00|
Frame tent with linen leg drapes, 20′ x 40′ in size
|30′ x 30′ (frame)||$800.00|
|30′ x 50′ (frame)||$1,150.00|
|Water barrel rental (delivered empty- customer fills on site)||$10.00|
|Water barrel rental (delivered pre-filled w/ water)||$35.00|
|Water barrelLinen cover, white||$15.00|
In the event that water barrels are brought empty and AA workers fill them on site, your hose must be in excellent working order and have sufficient pressure. There is a maximum length of 100 feet for the garden hose that we will be using. Tents must be located within 100 feet of the bib in order to fill all barrels tied to the tent. Everyday Quality at a Reasonable Price Delivery Fees Will ApplyThe height of the tent at the eve is 7 feet. The maximum height is 17 feet. Tents are temporary constructions that are used for many purposes.
|40’x 40’ (pole)||$900.00|
|40’x 60’ (pole)||$1300.00|
Solid sidewalls (only available in white). $2.00 per square foot Sidewalls with “cathedral windows” on both sides (white only) $4.00 per square foot Please take notice of the following: It is not necessary to connect the sidewalls to the side poles or to the ground because they are free-hanging from the tent’s edge. Policy on sidewalls: When sidewalls are hired with a tent, just the sidewalls should be erected before to the event and the tent should be removed after the event to avoid any wind damage to the sidewalls or tent.
The customer is responsible for installing side pole drapes on tent poles. Also, please make sure that the drapes are taken from the side poles and hung back on the hooks before AA Rental arrives to take down the tent. Sash for a pole drape is $3.00 per day (plus tax) (30 colors)
20 x 30 Canopy Tent Rental
All rental item rates given are the rental rate per item for the first day (i.e. Saturday, Sunday, Monday, etc.) – not the rental charge per hour-specific period – regardless of the length of time in a single day that they are really required. All rental items are subject to availability. All orders are subject to a minimum subtotal of $100.00, as well as a delivery fee for all orders. All orders are subject to a 50 percent nonrefundable down payment. Renting from us does not incur any sales tax.
- The Delivery Address is the location where all orders must be delivered by us and where they must remain for the duration of the rental period.
- The term “Minimum Walkway Necessary” refers to the minimum width of the pathway between the intended drop-off and pick-up locations that is required to deliver and return to pick up the rental item listed in each item description.
- All pricing and fees are subject to change at any moment and without prior notification.
- It is not considered a defect or misrepresentation when there is a visible difference.
Rental Price Lists – South Jersey Tent Rentals – Tent & Party Equipment
Please keep in mind that in addition to the pricing stated below, there will be an extra fee for partial labor surcharge on tent set up / break down as well as a delivery / pick up charge. Rates start at 100.00 and go higher from there depending on how far you are from our location. Additional fees apply for all patio and driveway installations as well as concrete and deck tent installations.
- A 10′ x 10′ (EZ UP tent) costs $75.00
- A 10′ x 20′ (Holds 2 tables and 16 chairs) costs $225.00
- A 15′ x 15′ (Holds 2 tables and 16 chairs) costs $225.00
- A 20′ x 20′ costs $300.00 (Holds 4 tables and 32 chairs)
- A 30′ x 40′ costs $500.00 (Holds 8 tables and 64 chairs)
- A 30′ x 45
Please keep in mind that all tents 30 x 30 and bigger require stakes to be properly secured. If stakes are not available, water barrel weights can be utilized to support any tents 20 x 40 and smaller. Water barrels are invoiced at a rate of 20.00 per barrel. (Please keep in mind that pole tents require stakes in the ground up to 35″ deep.) Setup of the pole tents must take place on a grassy area where stakes may be used to secure the tents in place. There are no underground utility lines in the tent installation area.
- A 20′ x 20′ is $275.00
- A 20′ x 30′ is $375.00
- And a 20′ x 40′ is $475.00
- A 30′ x 30′ is $600.00
- A 30′ x 45′ is $875.00
- 30′ x 60′ is $1100.00
- A 30′ x 75′ is $1450.00
- And a 30′ x 90′ is $1700.00
- A 40′ x 40′ is $1
- Using white wiring and clear bulbs, LED string lights cost $1.00 per foot installed
- Installing globe lights in a tent costs $40.00 each 30 foot section. 40k btu LB tent heater
- 4 globe chandelier lights – $45.00 each
- 80k btu thermostat controlled tent heater
- 4 globe chandelier lights Two (2) 2′ x 4′ black portable bars, each $45.00
- White thermostat controlled tent heater, $100.00
- One hundred (100) gallons of propane for an 80k btu tent heater, $100.00 Sidewall with cathedral windows or plain white sidewall – $2.00 per linear foot installed
- Keder cathedral window sidewall – $3.00 per linear foot installed
- 12″ fans / air circulators attached to side poles – 40.00 each
- 12″ fans / air circulators attached to side poles – 40.00 each Installed in tent flooring at a rate of 1.25 per square foot (must be flat / level area)
Dance floor (laminate wood)
- 9′ x 12′ (accommodates 15 guests) – $275.00
- 12′ x 12′ (accommodates 25 guests) – $300.00
- 12′ x 15′ (accommodates 30 guests) – $350.00
- 15′ x 15′ (accommodates 30 guests) – $475.00
- 15′ x 15′ (accommodates 30 guests) (accommodates 40 guests) $400,000
- 18′ x 18′ (can seat 50 guests) $600,000
- A rectangular table that is 30′′ wide by 8′ long and seats 8 people
- A rectangular table that is 30′′ wide by 6′ long and seats 8 people
- A rectangular table that is 30″ wide by 4′ long and seats 8 people
- A round table that is 36′′ in diameter and seats 8 people
- A round table that is 72′′ in diameter and seats 10 people
- A Serpentine table that is 7 feet long and seats 10 people
- A round table that is 72′′ in diameter and seats 10 Children’s tables – 30″ wide X 6′ long X 22″ tall – 10.00 per table
- 60″ 1/2 round table – 15.00 per table
- Fill n’ chill 6 foot ice table – 20.00 per table
- Folding chairs made of white plastic cost $2.00 apiece. Kiddie chairs (14 inches tall) are $1.50 apiece. Each of these white resin foldable chairs with a cushioned seat costs $3.75.
*Please keep in mind that mixers for margarita, pina colada, and strawberry daiquiri beverages are available for purchase at a cost of $25.00 per gal. (each gallon generates about 75 – 8oz. drinks; each gallon yields 5 gallons of drinks).
- $175.00 for a Crathco single heavy duty frozen drink machine
- $175.00 for a Bunn double heavy duty frozen drink machine
- Machines to make cotton candy (includes materials for 50 people) are $75.00
- Snow Cone Machines (includes 1 gallon of syrup and 50 cups) are $75.00
- Popcorn Machines (includes supplies for 50 people) are $75.00. Note: Extra portions are available for purchase at a rate of $10.00 for 50 additional portions for the machines listed above
- The Hot Dog Machine is $70.00.
- The following games cost $35.00: Grab-A-Duck, Ring Toss, Mini Hoop Basketball, Balloon Pop, Color Wheel, Can Smash / Cover the Spot, Can Smash / Cover the Spot, Can Smash / Cover the Spot.
- 15′ X 15′ Jump Castle – $250.00 / based on a one-day rental
- 20′ X 27′ Fun Express Train Station Kiddie Maze – $375.00
- 15′ X 15′ Jump Castle – $250.00 / based on a one-day rental
- A selection of colored plastic tablecloths are $2.00 each
- Kwik-covers (available at Kwikcovers.com) are $4.00 each
- And disposable tablecloths are $2.00 each. linens in a range of colors (half-drop between table edge and floor) – 10.00 each
- Linens in a variety of colors (drop from table edge to floor) – 13.00 each
- 2′ X 5′ Charcoal Grill – $65.00
- 150 Quart Ice Chest – $15.00
- 2′ X 5′ Charcoal Grill – $65.00
Sales tax will be added to total amount. We accept cash, check, and credit cards.
Get a tent hire for your event if you want to outsmart the rain, protect your visitors from the sun, or keep the weather from becoming unpredictable. Look through our photo collection to discover a variety of sizes and options available to you.
On our Coronavirus Responsepage, you may find our most recent deposit and cancellation policy, as well as a chart showing the capacity of our social distancing tents. The focal point of the event Protect yourself from the sun or rain. Tent for use inside
Tent RentalsPrice List
Our pricing include the cost of set up. Walls are an added feature (please see pricing below). To secure a rental item, a 25 percent non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required at the time of booking. Our cancellation policy is detailed in our terms and conditions.
|Tent Size||Cost / Day|
|10′ x 10′ Tent||$170.00|
|10′ x 20′ Tent||$300.00|
|10′ x 30′ Tent||$500.00|
|15′ x 15′ Tent||$350.00|
|15′ x 20′ Tent||$400.00|
|20′ x 20′ Tent||$450.00|
|15′ x 30′ Tent||$550.00|
|20′ x 30′ Tent||$600.00|
|15′ x 45′ Tent||$650.00|
|20′ x 40′ Tent||$700.00|
|30′ x 30′ Tent||$800.00|
|20′ x 50′ Tent||$850.00|
|20′ x 60′ Tent||$1,200.00|
|30′ x 40′ Tent||$1,200.00|
|40′ x 40′ Tent||$1,350.00|
|20′ x 80′ Tent||$1,350.00|
|30′ x 60′ Tent||$1,450.00|
|40′ x 60′ Tent||$2,300.00|
|40′ x 80′ Tent||$2,500.00|
|40′ x 100′ Tent||$2,850.00|
|40′ x 120′ Tent||$3,300.00|
|40′ x 140′ Tent||$3,850.00|
Tent Accessories Price List
|Set up on concrete (Weights or Water barrel)||$30.00|
|Walls for Tent||$1.50 / linear foot|
|Parquet Dance Floor – Walnut||$1.35|
|Parquet Dance Floor – Oak||$1.35|
*If a tent is reserved, the charge for the site inspection will be removed from the final cost of the tent rental. Site Inspection: Do you need assistance deciding on the arrangement of your event or choosing what size tent would be the greatest match for your space? Our knowledgeable team will make a site visit to the event area to assess the situation and make a recommendation.
Self Installed Canopy Tents
|Tent||Cost / Day|
|10 x 10 Canopy Tent||$100.00|
|10 x 20 Canopy Tent||$165.00|
|Pop Up Tent Weights||$5.50|
|Pop Up Tent Walls||$0.50 / linear foot|
All of our self-installable tents are white canopies that are small enough to fit in the trunks of most cars and SUVs. Setup is simple and takes only a few minutes. Trade show booths, fairs, and temporary shelters are all excellent uses for this product. Must be put up on the day of the event and cannot be left unattended or unattended for an extended period of time.
Tent Capacity Chart
(Click here to obtain a pdf version of this document.)
Tent Rentals Size Recommendation
Are you unsure about the size you’ll require? Tents should be 100 square feet or more every ten to fifteen people, according to our recommendations. The final number may vary depending on whether visitors will be sitting at tables or standing, as well as how you will be putting up seats and tables, if relevant. Contact us with the specifics of your event, and our knowledgeable team will advise you on the appropriate size tent for your gathering.
Tent Rentals Delivered In The GTA
Meadowvale Party Rentals, based in Mississauga, provides tent rentals across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), including Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Brampton, Caledon, Halton Hills, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, and the heart of Toronto. Do you require something more than a tent? We may also provide table and chair rentals on request. Get in touch with us right away!
USA 20’x30′ Frame Tent Rentals Sky High Party Rentals
|No Pole in Middle|
|Accommodates 60 people for sit down dinners|
|Perfect for cocktail style dinners|
|Elegant looking for any event|
Q. How many people will my tent be able to accommodate? Safety VideoReviewsFAQDelivery Q.
- In average, our 20’x30′ tents can accommodate 50-60 people when utilizing a 6′ rectangular table or circular table arrangement. However, the layout of your event will determine the exact capacity of your tent. The capacity of this tent for parties that do not require tables ranges from 75 to 100 people, depending on how tightly you position your chairs within the tent.
Q. Is it possible to set up my tent on concrete?
- Sky High may provide water barrels for an extra price of $60 that will keep your tent safe on concrete and other hard surfaces while you are camping. You should bear in mind that in order for the barrels to be efficient in securing your tent, your site must be able to provide a reliable supply of water. Also
Q. What should I do if I am faced with an emergency?
- In the case of a hurricane, tornado, or thunderstorm, leave the area around the tent and seek shelter as soon as possible. Extremely high winds might cause the tent to be displaced, causing it to tumble or move freely. If you have any queries or concerns, please call our hotline at (281) 606-5867.
|Rent tents, tables, and chairs for, birthdays, weddings, corporate events, reunions, BBQs, and much more, from Party On Tent Rental of Jefferson, NJ. We have very competitive pricing to meet every budget.|
- A 20×20 pole tent will cost you $275.00
- A 20×30 pole tent will cost you $325.00
- A 20×40 pole tent will cost you $395.00
- A 30×45 pole tent will cost you $650.00
- A 30×60 pole tent will cost you $750.00
- A 40×40 pole tent will cost you $925.00
- A 40×80 pole tent will cost you $1750.00
- A forty-by-one hundred pole tent will cost you $2050.00
Do It Yourself Tents
- A 20×20 Pole Tent in blue and white for $200.00
- A 20×30 Pole Tent in blue and white for 225.00
Frame Tents (Any Surface)
- A 10×10 frame tent costs 185.00 dollars, a 10×20 frame tent costs 205.00 dollars, a 15×15 frame tent costs 245.00 dollars, a 20×20 frame tent costs 325.00 dollars, a 20×30 frame tent costs 425.00 dollars, a 20×40 frame tent costs 525.00 dollars, a 30×30 frame tent costs 625.00 dollars, a 30×45 frame tent costs 900.00 dollars, and a 30×60 frame tent costs 1150 dollars.
- Popcorn machine $50.00
- Cotton Candy Sugar(50-70 Cones)$15.00
- Cotton Candy Cones (Per 50)$3.00
- Sno Cone machine $50.00
- Sno Cone Syrup (Gallon)$30.00
- Sno Cone Syrup (Quart)$8.00
- Sno Cone cones (Per 50)$5.00
- Cotton Candy Machine $50.00
- Cotton Candy Cones (Per 50)$
- The following prices are for the following items: tent sides solid $1.50
- Tent sides cathedral $1.50
- Red carpet runner 3 x 30 Ft $75.00
- 40×80$55 Water Barrels$20.00
- Water Barrel Covers$10.00
- Tent Heater (10,000 Btu)$155.00
- Propane (20 lb.)$25.00
- Propane (40 lb.)$53.00
- Propane (100 lb.)$115.00
- Fan HangingTent$35.00
- Fan (Pedestal)$60.00
- Fan (Ground)$50.00
- Generator 5000 Watts$99.00
- Generator 5000 Watt
2020 Average Cost to Rent a Tent
Are you intending to hire tents for a party or wedding ceremony that you’ve planned but aren’t sure how much it would cost to rent a tent? Detailed information about rental tent costs per square foot as well as the typical cost to hire tents for a wedding or an event can be found in this page, so read on! Rental tents typically range in price from $0.65 to $1.40 per square foot of area, with some tents costing much more. When renting a tent of 1515 square foot, the cost would be between $145 and $165 and it would be able to accommodate 16-20 people.
Tent lighting at its most basic level costs $1 to $2 per foot.
You’ve decided to have a wedding ceremony or another major event.
It may be a beautiful bright day outdoors, but there could also be a forecast of heavy rain, in which case you would need to make arrangements for tent rental in advance.
Tent rental services and enterprises enter the picture at this point in time. No matter how many guests are expected to attend an event, there are tents available in a variety of sizes and configurations to suit any number of attendees.
Types of Tents
It is possible to hire numerous types of tents that range in terms of their size, style, and rental cost. The following is a list of the many types of tents:
Each of these tents is constructed of a lighter, semi-translucent material that allows natural light to filter through during daytime events and shines during evening celebrations. Sailcloth Tents are available in two widths: 40 feet and 60 feet. Sailing tents are the most beautiful of all the tent alternatives, and due of the materials used in their construction, they will provide your wedding or event an intimate vibe that no other tent can match.
In order to maintain their stability, these tents are typically placed onto grass. They contain at least one central pole, but they can also include numerous poles on the corners, which can be decorated with materials such as cloth, flowers, or vines.
A frame tent is more adaptable since it may be used on a variety of surfaces (including grass, asphalt, concrete or a deck). Because there are no poles within the tent, you will have more square footage inside because you will not have to organize your seating around the poles. This will save you time and money.
Cost to Rent a Tent for Wedding and Various Sizes
|Tent Size||of Tables(8 ft. or 60″ Round)||of People||Price|
|15 x 15||2||16 – 20||$160.00|
|20 x 20||4||32 – 40||$185.00|
|20 x 30||6||54 – 60||$210.00|
|20 x 40||8||64 – 80||$260.00|
|30 x 60||18||162 – 180||$580.00|
|40 x 40||16||144 – 160||$620.00|
|40 x 60||24||216 – 240||$820.00|
|40 x 80||32||256-320||$1,040.00|
|Capri28 x 28||4||32 – 40||$250.00|
Depending on the size of the tent, it might cost as low as $140 to hire a tent for one day, or as much as $1040 for a tent with a size of 4080 feet, which is 3200 square feet and can hold up to 320 people. In a modest size tent15x15 square feet, you can accommodate up to 20 people at a rental cost of $140, which is the most affordable in its category. For a very small party, or possibly for a single booth or gathering, this would be an excellent tent to use. Renting a tent for 32 to 60 people will cost between $185 and $210, depending on the size.
- Large tents, on the other hand, might cost anywhere from $580 to $1,040 per day or more.
- If your event gathering is going to be enormous, you’ll need to rent giant tents, which can be rented for $820 to $1,040 or more each day, plus a $400 to $1000 setup cost.
- The sizes of these tents range from 2,400 square feet to 3,200 square feet.
- Tents can be constructed to order and put up according to the specifications of the clients’ needs.
- You should employ a one-person-per-ten-square-foot-of-space ratio for your design.
- As previously stated, it will cost between $0.65 and $1.40 per square foot of tent size.
How much does a wedding Tent Rental costs?
Please keep in mind that tent rental fees often include tables, which are typically 8ft in length or 60′′ in diameter. Tent rental services include a maximum of 2 tables for a modest size tent of 1515 square feet in size and a minimum of 2 chairs. Remember that tables are necessary to accommodate people, and the size of the tables will have a significant impact on the number of people who can be accommodated in a tent. Will the table be 8ft rectangular in shape or 60′′ circular, which will allow for a greater number of people to be accommodated?
- Larger tables will, in the end, save space while accommodating a greater number of people.
- Round tables are regarded to be significantly more sociable than rectangular or square tables because of their circular form.
- Chandeliers are frequent in tents because they provide both beauty and refinement to the overall design of the structure.
- Renting chandeliers for a tent will cost anything from $50 to $500.
Chandeliers can offer a special touch of elegance to any occasion. Adding chandeliers to your event will undoubtedly elevate it from a simple tent party to a formal occasion.
Other Materials that add up to theTent Rental Costs:
Tent rental prices for the most part are reasonable. The lowest size costs between $140 and $165 for a 1515 square foot tent. It has adequate space to accommodate 16 to 20 people comfortably. Costs of a generator range from $500 to $1,250 or more, depending on the amount of electricity required. Chandeliers range in price from $50 to $500 each piece, or more, depending on the type of embellishment you pick. Costs of flooring: Tent flooring can cost anywhere from $1 to $3.50 per square foot, so plan on spending between $250 to $1,500 or more, depending on the sort of material you pick, such as plastic or wood.
- Installing an air conditioner will cost you money.
- The Price of Cambria Countertops Marketing for Contractors is an important part of any business.
- The Price of a New Excavator The Price of a New Golf Cart Cost of a Bobcat Utility Vehicle Rental Charges for a Boom Lift Cost of a Semi-Truck Price of a Bobcat Skid Steer Sunbelt Rentals is a firm that provides equipment rentals.
- Concrete Driveway Cost How Much Does a Bathroom Remodel Cost?
- Boston General Contractors is a construction company based in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Contractors in the state of New Jersey might get leads here.
- Contractors in Los Angeles can take advantage of these leads.
- Construct a strong online presence with a free small company website and email addresses.
20 x 30 Canopy
Booths at a carnival are number four.
Four carnival games, three concession items, and a six-foot table for the carnival games. The cost is $565.00* (normally $1,145.00). *An additional delivery and cleaning fee will be charged. The concession machine does not include any supplies. The rental period is limited to four hours.
It’s time for a movie! Theatrical performances in the open air! Presentation to the Board of Directors! It’s a wedding reception! And Much More! 1- Movie screen (14 x 8 foot) 1- Quick screen and frame (14 x 8 foot) 2 x 400 watt speakers are used. a pair of tripod speaker stands measuring 6′ in height 1 – Full HD projector with a brightness of 4500 lumens DVD player, or we can connect to your computer if you have one. All of the essential cables and wires are included. The Popcorn Machine is an added bonus.
$455.00 *There will be a cost for delivery setup, cleaning, and pick up!
Latest ArcadeMega Package Specials
Take advantage of our Arcade Package2 deal for just $685. When you book today, you will enjoy the following amenities:1 double shot basketball hoop1 foosball table1 arcade Pac-Man table1 ping pong table
Take advantage of our Arcade Package2 deal for just $685! You will enjoy the following amenities if you make your reservation now:1 double shot basketball hoop2 foosball tables3 Arcade Pac-Man tables4 Ping-Pong tables
Hire Our Attendants!
We can provide you with professional attendants for your event, who will be outfitted in traditional carnival garb.
Arcade Game Specials
$685.00 plus delivery and setup charge for 1 – Air Hockey Table1 – Foosball Table1 – Double Basketball Hoop1 – 1 Mega Connect 4 (4 feet tall) $685.00 plus delivery and setup price *4-hour maximum rental period**Delivery and cleaning fees will be charged.*Are you ready to have a good time? Call us right now at (714) 907-2966.
Ask about our Referee Service
For an extra charge, a Referee or Attendant can be added to the event. Consider hiring our full-service food booth for your next event or gathering.
Riverside County is located in the state of California. The Inland Empire is a region in southern California. Orange County is a county located in the U.S. state of California. County of Los Angeles Big Bear is a fictional character created by the author of the novel Big Bear. Victorville Antelope Valley is a valley in the state of California. Palmdale Lancaster Little Rock is a city in Arkansas. AFBPear Blossom Edwards AFBPear Blossom Rosemond Mojave The Leona Valley is a valley in the United States.
Santa Clarita is a city in California.
Terms and Conditions:
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN: Rentals will be permitted to be rescheduled in the event of adverse weather, which includes rain/snow, high winds (15-20 mph), and lightning (upon availability). Unless otherwise specified, this option will expire 12 months after the initial event occurred.
20×30 Frame Tent
Our 2030 frame tent rentals are ideal for a variety of occasions like graduation celebrations, business gatherings, engagement parties, outdoor dining choices, anniversaries, and other special occasions. Unlike our canopy tents, our frame tents begin 8 feet above the ground rather than from the ground up to the top of the tent.
This is a significant improvement over our canopy tents (canopy). This enables for the most efficient use of the area available beneath the tent, as opposed to having to work around the central support pole.
This specific tent is 600 square feet in size and has the ability for six 60-inch round tables or eight 8-foot banquet tables, as well as seating for 200 people (click to view chair rental catalog). This includes the capacity to comfortably accommodate 48 people (round tables) or 64 people (banquet tables) in a formal setting. Keeping in mind that not all of your guests will be seated at the same time, a 2030 frame tent is still a reasonable option if you are arranging a party for 30 to 40 people (round tables) or 70 to 80 people (banquet tables).
If you want one or more tents to be placed strategically around your event, 2030 frame tents are one of the various options available for “event booths/stands.” Combined with other items, such as sidewalls, lighting, leg drapery, and a dance floor, the marketing/advertising attractiveness of these 2030 frame tents will be enhanced, resulting in increased foot flow during your fundraiser/event.
We provide frame tents as well as canopy and structure tents in addition to frame tents.
Our sales staff will be more than delighted to assist you throughout the whole event planning process!
- Restaurant-Dining in the Open Air
- Meetings for business purposes
- Showers for new mothers
- Parties to celebrate engagements
- Events for a good cause
See what people are saying about our company on Wedding Wire!
All Purpose Tent 20′ x 30′ Canopy Customer SetUp
ONLY for customer-installed staked-in-grass applicationsAvailable in all white or all blue $ 245.00–$ 270.00SKU:N/A$ 245.00–$ 270.00
- Classification: Grade 1 is newer (wedding quality – only available in WHITE)
- Classification: Grade 2 is old inventory with spotspatches. Still suitable for use as a shade structure. It is available in two color options: all white or bluewhite. DESCRIPTION CAN BE FOUND BY CLICKING HERE
- It must be anchored in the grass before it can be used. 2 (3-part) Center Poles (11’6″ high) and 10 (2-part) Perimeter Poles (7′ high) support the tent. It takes around 45-90 minutes for 2-3 persons to put up
- FOR THE 14 STAKES, A LARGE HAMMER WILL BE REQUIRED, AS WILL Available in two colors: all white and bluewhite.
Broadway PartyTent Rental is not responsible for the setup or breakdown of these tents.
All Purpose Tents MUST BE set upstaked in Grass.An additional 5’ is required on each side for staking. Sidewall is available for an additional fee. Cooking is NOT allowed underneath tent.
Clients are responsible for contacting Gopher State One Call at 811 (or by clicking here) at least 48 business hours in advance to arrange for public utilities to be marked (gas, cable, electric, etc). Private utilities (sprinklers, lighting, gas grills, etc.) are the responsibility of the property owner, who is also responsible for obtaining any necessary permits. The tent is lightweight and portable! The top is packaged in a storage bag that is roughly the size of a huge sleeping bag; you’ll also receive a bundle of poles and a bundle of stakes.
DO NOT store the stakes or poles inside the Tent Top Storage Bag when returning the tent!
Each square foot of a canopy measuring 20′ x 30′ carries approximately:
- 100 – 120 chairs OR 9 – 8′ banquet tables are recommended. 72 chairs or 6 – 5′ round tables are required. Chairs for 48 people
Your contract will not be closed as soon as you return from vacation. It may take up to 3 days for us to open Canopy Vinyl to ensure that it has been returned in the same state that it was sent out, but there will be no further costs if it has been returned in the original condition.
View recommended TableChair Layouts by clicking here. Instructions for setting up a tent may be found by clicking here or by watching the video below! In addition, here’s a video that will walk you through the process of setting it up!
You may also like…
- ONLY for customer set up in grass that has been staked More Information
- $ 275.00–$ 300.00 More Information
All Purpose Tent 20′ x 20′ Canopy Customer SetUp
- STRIPPED IN GRASS ONLY FOR CUSTOMER SET UPAvailable in White and Black More Information
- $ 215.00–$ 240.00 More Information
All Purpose Tent 16′ x 16′ Canopy Customer SetUp
- STRIPPED IN GRASS ONLY FOR CUSTOMER SET UPAvailable in White and Black $ 185.00 for further information
20X30 Tent Rental For A Big Outdoor Party – Chikyjump
- Table and Tent Rentals
- 20′ x 30′ Tent Rentals
- Table and Tent Rentals
Try Our Comfortable Tables And Beautiful Tents
$240.00$264 Our 20′ x 30′ tent allows you to expand your party space while also providing cover for your guests from inclement weather. This size provides the most effective weather protection for outdoor gatherings. Six tables can be accommodated inside the space.
This product may only be leased in conjunction with an extra Concession, Inflatable, Decoration, Entertainment, or other Event Rental (chairs, tables, tents) for a total purchase of at least $200, which includes the tents or tables, in order to qualify.
- 20′ x 30′
- 20′ long by 30′ broad
- 20′ x 30′ Setup and pick-up are included in the price. Optional detachable walls are available for $1.50 per square foot. When setting up on a solid surface, we will need to add water tanks, which will cost $12 per unit. 30 to 36 persons can be accommodated in the tent. Waterproofing as well as UV protection
- Package for 22 guests $35015×15 Frame Tent, 22 Chairs, 3 Guests Tables, 1 – Food Table, Linens
- 32 Guest Package$47520×20 Frame Tent, 32 Chairs, 4 Guests Tables, 1 – Food Table, Linens
- 36 Guest Package$47520×20 Frame Tent, 36 Chairs, 4 Guests Tables, 1 – Food Table, Linens
- 48 Guest Package$47520×20 Frame Tent, 48 Chairs, 4 Guests Table Call for a 32-guest package during high season. The following items are included: 20×20 High Peak Frame Tent, 32 chairs, 4 Guests Tables, 1 – Food Table, linens. 48 Guest Package: $59020×30 Frame Tent, 48 Chairs, 6 Guests Tables, 1 – Food Table, Linens
- 64 Guest Package: $600020×30 Frame Tent, 64 Chairs, 6 Guests Tables, 1 – Food Table, Linens
- Tent, 64 chairs, 8 guest tables, 2 food tables, linens, and other supplies for $76020×40 frame tent
- $1100 for a 20′ x 40′ frame tent with a clear top that seats 64 people.
Tent Pole Drapes and Covers
- Table setup and takedown are $1.50 per table, respectively.
Linens, Skirting, Napkins, Runners and Overlays
- $2.5 per foot for a 3′ tall drape in a variety of colors
- Drapes – 8′ Tall – Various Colors$3 per foot
- Drapes – 10′ Tall – Various Colors$4 per foot
- Twelve-foot-tall Drape in a variety of colors is $6 per square foot. Drapes – 16′ Tall – Various Colors$8 per foot
- Various colors available in a 21′ tall drape
- Please call
Pipe and Drape Set Up / Take Down
- Please contact us about our convention/expo booth. Carpet – BoothAisle – Red/Black/Gray The following items are needed: registration booths tables, covered and skirted tables, exhibitor aisle signs, stage backdrops/masking pipe and drape, convention tables and chairs, and more.
Wedding Decor, Food Service, Games and Event Supplies
2021:While we make every effort to keep our pricing online up to current, please be aware that the prices shown above are subject to change without notice. Additional Services such as delivery/pick up, labor, and other fees are not included in the per item pricing. A few weeks ago, we leased chairs and tables for our daughter’s engagement celebration. We came at your facility to pick up the things, and your workers went through pallet after pallet of chairs until they selected ones that were clean enough for them.
Thank you for your assistance, and we look forward to renting from you in the future.
About Academy Rental Group
Academy Rental Group is a full-service event rental company that takes a boutique approach to customer care while also providing high-quality, environmentally friendly items. We understand that organizing an event may be a difficult task. We have been assisting thousands of clients in successfully planning their events for over 25 years. In order to guarantee that your event is a success, our highly trained personnel will work side by side with you during the planning process. We will also be there for you if things change.
Our customer-centric commitment to surpassing our customers’ expectations has enabled us to handle hundreds of events throughout the years, ranging from tiny backyard parties to big community gatherings, as well as every size corporate event and wedding in between and wherever else in between.
We are fully insured with theHusman Schmid Insurance Agency, a member of the ARA, and are the proud supplier ofAnderson Township Eventsas well as many other local and largeCincinnativenues, among other things.
Most Popular Rental Items
Event Rental CincinnatiWedding Rental CincinnatiParty Rental CincinnatiTent Rental CincinnatiChair Rental CincinnatiTable Rental CincinnatiLinen Rental CincinnatiDance Floor Rental CincinnatiPipe and Drape Rental CincinnatiTent Rental CincinnatiEvent Rental CincinnatiWedding Rental CincinnatiParty Rental Cincinnati