Amazon.com: Customer reviews: Northwest Territory Big Sky Lodge Tent
5.0 stars out of 5 for this product It’s a very amazing tent! On January 5, 2015, a review was conducted in the United States. Our family and I used this tent for a few days over the New Year’s vacation and we were quite pleased with it! We had rain for almost 24 hours, and the terrain was really wet from the start. It was a miserable day. I released a video in which I discussed “leaks” that were actually more like “seeps,” and which were more likely caused by user mistake than than by tent difficulties.
This is really crucial to remember.
So, for my money, this tent was just fantastic!
I suppose this may be a disadvantage because it is heavy and would be difficult to tote around on soft ground if you were camping far away from your spot (it has wheels on the bag, but soft earth or sand would probably still be a bit of an issue.) The “carry case” bag is equipped with wheels and a plastic tub bottom, which makes it both portable and durable.
MORE SPACE, MORE SPACE, AND MORE SPACE It’s a good height.
Closets do provide a location to store all of the clutter that would otherwise be strewn around the house.
Check out Northwest Territory Big Sky Lodge Tent – 16′ x 11′
When camping in the Northwest Territory, make the most of your trip with this 10 person weather resistant tent. The Northwest Territory Big Sky Lodge 16′ X 11′ Tent is not only very durable and useful, but it also has an immensely welcoming appearance. It is built to withstand any adventure and is highly durable and functional. This 7.2-foot-high tent, which can easily accommodate up to 10 people, also has room dividers, which can be used to create temporary rooms when you need a little more solitude.
This outdoor cabin, which is finished in a warm cream and beige color scheme, will serve as your comfy home away from home.
Perhaps the most essential feature is a big rain flap with tapered seams and a welded tub bottom, which provides excellent weather protection.
Because the tent is made of chain-corded steel frames and fast connect poles, it is quick and straightforward to put together, and there are basic instructions provided in the storage bag. From the comfort of your mountain lodge tent, you can take in the sights and sounds of nature.
- This 16′ x 11′ tent from the Northwest Territory, with a central height of 7’2″, is ideal for camping outings with family and friends. Ten people can be accommodated in the tent’s 146 square feet of floor space at a time. With the room dividers, you can simply split spaces
- With two hanging shelves and two storage compartments, you can keep all of your camping necessities organized.
Big Sky Sports Rentals
It is the top rental service for ski and snowboard equipment in Big Sky, with accessible slopeside sites and high-performance ski and snowboard equipment. Make the most of your rental time by doing the following:
- We have handy locations in Mountain Village and Madison Base where you may pick up your equipment. If you pick up your rentals the day before between 2-5 PM daily, you may avoid the morning bustle and save time. Fill out registration papers when you’re checking out to save time when you go to the venue. Ski Valet provides gratis equipment storage for its customers. Is your gear not quite fitting properly? Using our Perfect Fit Guarantee, you will be able to come in and switch your equipment to verify that you are comfortable. Spend less money if you rent for many days.
Avoid the hassle of going to the store and have your rentals delivered directly to your hotel or vacation home.
- If you can, pick up your gear between 2 and 5 p.m. the day before your start date to save time in the morning the next day. YES, we accept returns every day until 4:30 p.m., and we will reimburse you for any remaining rental days. A skip day can be added at online checkout for a modest cost, and we’ll keep your gear in our rental shop for that day if you want it. We only provide one skip day per rental booking
- Thus, please plan accordingly. Click here to see our instructions for establishing your skier/snowboard ability level before renting equipment
- Beginners, intermediate cruisers, and carvers will benefit from the basic package, which includes a variety of extras. The warm and comfortable Head BYS standard boot is matched with the Head BYS ski, which is a soft flexing ski that is simple to turn and turn easily. When it comes to vigorous carving and ungroomed performance, the high-performance package is more appropriate. The Head Kore 93 is a true all-mountain performer, and it pairs perfectly with the Head Next Edge 80, which is designed for performance. Ski and snowboard demos are available if you want to try out new equipment or learn more about a certain sport or activity. Yes, poles are included with all skis, whether they are normal or high performance. The catch-free edge design of the basic Burton LTR makes it a fairly forgiving board to start on and cruise on when learning to snowboard. A more aggressive edge grip on hard snow is provided by the high-performance Burton Progression board, which is rockered for better performance in powder. Ski and snowboard demos are available if you want to try out new equipment or learn more about a certain sport or activity. We provide Full Coverage Insurance for $6 per day, which covers the bases, sidewalls, and edges of the structure. Everyone who leases from us may take use of our complimentary ski valet service! Ski Valet is conveniently placed in the Mountain Village Base area, between the Ramcharger and Swiftcurrent chairlifts
- It is also accessible via the Ramcharger chairlift. Rentals can be cancelled without penalty up to 48 hours before the day of your reservation. Cancellations made less than 48 hours before the event are subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
How to setup our Big Sky backpacking tent for 2 plus – LGO
This section contains information for those who are researching before renting our camping and travel gear, as well as those who have already received their camping gear rental package from us. Here you can learn more about the setup and operation of a specific piece of travel or camping equipment before heading out on your big adventure. More than 80,000 customers have rented our camping and travel gear. Although the information provided below includes further specifics on how to set up the Big Sky 2+ tent, we invite you to contact us or look for additional resources online if you require additional information.
- There are more how-to pages for virtually all of our most popular rental goods; the majority of them can be found on our main video and user guide to rentals website.
- In the stuff sack, you’ll find the body, the fly, three poles, and a couple of stakes.
- The body will be supported by the two longer poles, which will form a “X” shape.
- The third, shorter pole is positioned across the width of the tent and is inserted into grommets on either side of the canvas.
- Note that this model features side-entrance doors on both sides, which is unusual for this type of vehicle.
- Because of the additional floor area and higher vertical walls, this tent is classified as a “2.5-person” tent.
- Dress by draping the fly over the body, if necessary.
- This helps you to fly more effectively by properly aligning your body.
The third cross pole also serves to support the fly; there are little pockets on either side of the fly in this location, into which a pole should be placed in order to provide it with the proper tension and stability. Here is a movie that provides an overview of our rental backpacking tents.
Northwest Territory Big Sky Lodge Tent – 16 Feet x 11 Feet – Sleeps Up to 10 People
- This section contains information for those who are researching before renting our camping and travel gear, as well as those who have already received their camping gear rental package from us. Here you can learn more about the setup and operation of a specific piece of travel or camping equipment before embarking on your big adventure. More information on how to set up the Big Sky 2+ tent may be found in the sections below, however we invite you to contact us or look for additional resources online if you require additional information. Check out the main product page at for additional information on this rental item, including prices. For Backpacking, rent a tent that can accommodate 2+ people (2.5). The majority of our most popular rental goods have additional how-to pages, which can be found on our main video and user guide to rentals page. In comparison to our “normal” 2-person camping tent, this rental tent is a little bit roomier. There are a few stakes and a few poles in the stuff sack, as well as the body and fly. If you want to have more alternatives for guying out, bring some light cordage with you. The body will be supported by the two longer poles, which will form a “X.” Attach the body clips along the length of the poles after inserting the pole ends in each corner. The third, shorter pole is positioned across the width of the tent and fits into grommets on either side of the tent’s perimeter. As a result, the body does not slump inward, and the fly over the doors is kept in place. Note that this model features side-entrance doors on both sides, which is unusual for this type of vehicle. The internal camping space for you and your belongings is around 4.5′ across at the tent head and 8′ long. Our “2.5-person” tent designation comes from the greater floor room and higher vertical walls of this tent. Keep in mind that the tent slopes somewhat at the foot so that it isn’t exactly 4.5 feet wide everywhere. Dress your body by wrapping the fly around it if necessary. Note that the fly-body attachments on one side of the tent are red and black, but they are both red on the other. To fly more effectively, you must first align your body. The tent seen below has the fly completely closed. The third cross pole also serves to support the fly
- There are little pockets on either side of the fly in this location, into which a pole should be put in order to provide it with the proper tension and support. Please see the video below for an overview of our hiking tents for hire.
Coleman Skylodge 10P Instant Cabin Tent – Blackberry
Features: Rectangle is a geometric form (shape) Dimensions (in total): 6.6 feet (high) by 10 feet (wide) by 14 feet (length) (D) When packed, the dimensions are 11.5 inches in height by 11.5 inches in width and 49.5 inches in length (D) Capacity: 10 people is recommended. Polyethylene is used as a flooring material. Waterproofing for the entire body Rating:600mm Polyester is used for the ceiling. Assembly Requires an Adult, and No Tools Are Included in the Package UPF rating: There is no UPF rating.
- Prior to purchasing this item, please contact Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869 to acquire a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty on the item.
- The usage of this product may expose you to substances such as Tris(1,3-dichloro-2-propyl) phosphate (TDCPP), which is recognized to the State of California to be carcinogenic.
- The Coleman® SkylodgeTM Instant Camping Tent is simple to erect and takes less than a minute to complete.
- The convertible screen room is equipped with floor-to-ceiling windows and a room divider, which allows you to create a separate space for relaxing, sleeping, or storing equipment.
- This tent is equipped with the WeatherTecTM system, which includes welded corners and inverted seams to keep you and your belongings dry.
- Because of its large size, it is an excellent choice for vehicle camping with the whole family.
BIG SKY LODGE FAMILY TENT WITH SCREEN HOUSE 15FT X 16FT
To get in touch with us, please use the following information: View a Larger Version of This Image Thank you for taking the time to look at the extensive line of goods offered by Empire Liquidators. We appreciate our returning customers, and as a “Returns Facility,” we encourage all new customers to read the “who we are and what we do” part below in its entirety before purchasing. Understanding our market niche allows us to establish realistic expectations, which results in positive feedback for both of us in the long run.
- Description: Manufacturer Description:.
- The fundamental characteristics of this item have been tested, and it is guaranteed against defects solely to the extent of the testers’ remarks.
- While undergoing testing, the tent was not fully assembled.
- The carry bag is included, and the instructions are sewn onto the inside of the bag, so there is no need for further evaluation.
- **If you have any questions, please contact us through email during regular business hours.
- to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- It is constructed of high-quality materials that will last for years.
- 15FT X 16FT 159 SQ FT FITS 7 ADULTS **Empire Liquidators is not liable for any errors or omissions in the manufacturer’s description of the item.
* A LARGE FAMILY TENT WITH A SCREEN HOUSE IN THE SKY Payment Dimensions: 15FT x 16FT Return to the top of the page Empire Liquidators Important Information Regarding Policy Return to the top of the page We at Empire try to provide 5-Star * * * * * pleasant purchase experiences, and we need your support to achieve this goal!
- The following are important points to note: * We do not have any more information regarding the condition or contents of any auction item package other than what has already been stated above.
- Information about how to make a payment: Return to the top of the page We take PayPal, as well as the majority of major US credit cards over the phone.
- On-site pickups are available for cash payment.
- Items are shipped within 3-6 business days of payment clearing, and it takes an additional 2-6 days for them to arrive at their destination.
- Shipping is limited to the 48 contiguous United States.
- When you pay using PayPal, we will only ship to the address that you have confirmed with PayPal.
- We are unable to ship with third-party tags, such as those from your FedEx or UPS account.
- Email confirmations with tracking numbers are given out as soon as products are shipped out.
- * Pallet auctions are a type of auction where people bid on pallets of goods.
- All pallet postings that provide only a preliminary estimate are linked to a page with more information.
- A customized invoice with a precise quotation for your pallet will be delivered to your address as soon as possible.
A $15 pallet pickup / handling charge is applied to all pallet auctions, regardless of whether the pallets are picked up locally or sent overseas. R.continue reading
Coleman Skylodge 8-Person Instant Cabin Tent
Orders must be placed by 4 p.m. E.T. for the purpose of delivery Size: 12’L x 9’6″W x 6’6″HColor: Blackberry Dimensions: 12’L x 9’6″W x 6’6″HColor: Blackberry 8 people can be accommodated. Select All of Your Alternatives Please see the table above for availability. The Coleman® SkylodgeTM 8-Person Instant Cabin Tent provides considerable inside room as well as enough of ventilation for long-lasting comfort. It is simple to put up thanks to the telescoping, pre-attached poles. A convertible screen room has floor-to-ceiling windows to provide additional ventilation, and a revolutionary WeatherTecTM system with welded corners and inverted seams helps to keep you and your belongings dry even in torrential downpours.
The two huge doors make it simpler to transfer airbeds, sleeping bags, and other stuff in and out, while the single large door awning gives additional weather protection and increased circulation in the summer.
The spacious interior accommodates two queen-sized airbeds, making it ideal for accommodating the entire family.
A one-year limited warranty is provided.
- Comfortable and spacious cabin tent that is easy to put up
- Poles with pre-attached telescoping sections
- On the rainfly and tent, WeatherTec welded corners, inverted seams, and taped seams provide further durability. It has space for two queen-size airbeds. 2 extra-wide doors
- A pair of enormous door awnings
- Storage compartments made of mesh
- Access to the E-port extension cable
- Bag for little items that is simple to pack
Fast and simple set-up for a spacious, comfortable cabin tent. Poles that are telescoping and already connected The tent and its rainfly are constructed with weather-resistant welded corners, inverted seams, and taped seams; 2 queen-size airbeds may be accommodated in this room. door openings that are two feet wide door awnings that are over two feet wide; E-port extension-cord accessibility; mesh storage pockets Bag for little items that is simple to pack