How To Print Place Cards
Folding blank place cards in the colors MATT Light Sky Blue (on the left) and Powder Pink (on the right) (right).
How to Print Place Cards at Home in 5 Steps
It is covered in this lesson how to create and print your own personalized place cards, which you can do using our free place card template and your home printer. In addition to hundreds of colors and finishes, our folded, tent style place cards are available in square and rectangular shapes, as well. As an illustration, we will use rectangular place cards that are 4 1/2 inches by 2 1/2 inches in size. Shop Place Cards can be printed or left blank. Let’s get this party started!
Step 1 – Download Free Microsoft Word Place Card Print Template
To begin, download the print template that corresponds to your product from ourFree Print Templatespage and save it to your computer. Place cards are available in two sizes: 3 x 3 and 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches. Fold cards templates are available on the template page in theFold Cardssection, which includes both sizes. Please see the section below. Please keep in mind that we also have inDesign templates available, but this guide will only cover Microsoft Word.
Step 2 – Open the Template File in Microsoft Word
Open the.doc template file in Microsoft Word to see how it works. Concerning the Template:
- Placed at the open, unfolded dimensions of place cards: (4.5 x 5 inches in this example)
- 0.25 inch margins on the left, right, and bottom sides
- 2.75 inch top margin to allow for the back side, which will not be printed
- And 0.25 inch margins on the top and bottom sides Text in black with a preset font that may be customized to your preference
Step 3 – Enter your Guests Names and Table Numbers
Modify the sample place card text to include the name and table number for one of your visitors instead of those in the sample. You may customize the font, size, and color of the text if you like. Adelicia Script is the font used in this example. You have completed the setup of your template and are ready to print a test copy! Tip: For the test print, we recommend cutting a plain piece of paper to the size of your place card at this stage. You will not squander any of your playing cards in this manner.
Step 4 – Time To Print!
We must first determine the custom document size for our place card before printing it. The printer assumes that we are printing on a regular 8 1/2 × 11 sheet if we do not specify otherwise. Please note that we are using Word version 16.24 on a Macintosh computer in this example. If you have a different version of Word or are using a PC, the instructions may alter somewhat, but the core concepts will remain the same regardless of the platform.
- Go toFilePage Setup
- If 4.5 x 5 is not already listed as your page size, use the drop-down menu to selectManage Custom Sizes to include it
- Then click Save. Click the +button and type 4.5 x 5 inches into the text box. You may rename the file if you like, then clickOk. To access the print interface, selectFilePrint from the drop-down menu. You can make any required adjustments to the tray configurations or paper type before clicking OK to print your test
Step 5 – Fold and Finish
Fold your exam sheet or place card in half to make it easier to read. Like what you’ve seen so far? Great! Print the complete run when you save your template and insert the names and table numbers for all of your guests. If not, make adjustments and run further test prints until you are satisfied with the results.
Not Up for It? Let Us Print Your Place Cards for You!
- Instead of printing your own place cards, you can take advantage of our printing services and have us do it for you. Everything about it is professional, quick, and extremely convenient! To place an order, simply choose your place cards, font, and ink color, and then send us your guest list. We will take care of the rest. We’ll take care of the rest! We can print in color, black, or white ink (which has a particularly striking appearance on dark place cards)! Shop Folding Place Cards with a Pop of Color
- Place cards with a matte finish and black printing on a blush pink background. Choose one of our fonts or send us your own for no extra charge Place cards in square black (Ebony) with white printing are shown here. Midnight blue place cardsprinted in white inkshown here
Custom Place Cards – Weddings, Reserved, Meetings
Starting at $10.50 (or $0.42 per card), 25 cards are available. Dimensions
2″ x 3-1/2″ (HxW)
Cardstock is a type of paper that is used to make cards.
|Material||Weight (lb / gsm)||Thickness (pts / mm)||Brightness|
|Matte White||100 / 270||12 / 0.305||98|
Please keep in mind that because of the coating on WePrint items, they cannot be printed on with personal inkjet or laser printers. My order has not yet been delivered. What is the best way to find out what is going on? It’s easy to check on the progress of your order by going to: In this section, you’ll find information about your current pending order(s), as well as information about your prior orders. Once your order has been sent, you will be able to see your tracking number on this page as well.
- You have the option of uploading your own design or personalizing one of our professional templates using the free Avery DesignPrint program from Avery.
- For information on how to upload designs, please see ourArtwork Guidelines.
- Follow our step-by-step sizing guide to ensure that you get the perfect fit.
- In the event that you have any issues about artwork, please contact our Consumer Care Center at (800) 942-8379 or send an email to [email protected] for more assistance.
Is it necessary to establish an account in order to place a purchase? Yes, and it’s a really simple process. There are three different ways to register for an account.
- When you go to the My Account section at the top of the website
- As soon as you save a project, you will be requested to register for an account. When you arrive at the checkout
Once you have created your account, you can simply log in the next time you visit or place an order.What are the shipping options and delivery times that I have the option to select? The following shipping methods are available: (for US residents only)
- Economy shipping takes 5-9 business days through USPS
- Standard shipping takes 5-7 business days via UPS
- Priority shipping takes 4-5 business days via UPS
- Rush shipping takes 3-4 business days via UPS.
The distinction between waterproof and water-resistant labeling is as follows: Water-resistant labels are useful for objects that may be splashed, washed, or wiped off, but will not be submerged in water, such as food containers. Product labels that state “waterproof” are more effective on things that will be submerged in ice or water, or that will be subjected to harsh temperatures or outdoor conditions. What is the nature of your guarantee? You should be fully delighted with your order, and we want you to be.
- You can contact our Consumer Care Center within 30 days of receiving your order if you are dissatisfied with the items or printing and we will do everything we can to make things right.
- There are no difficulties or obstacles.
- See all of the reviews I used this card material to create personalised gift cards, and it was of excellent quality.
- They sent me an email with a layout issue, which I corrected.
- The cards turned out perfectly, exactly how I had imagined they would.
- Cards were sent just as I requested and on schedule.
- I will absolutely use this company again!
- The item was delivered on schedule and at a reasonable price.
Custom TentPlace Cards by Avery WePrint
From wedding receptions to Sweet Sixteens and everything in between, Avery WePrint TentPlace Cards are specially designed to commemorate life’s most memorable occasions. It is available in two finishes: traditional matte white and exquisite glossy white, and in a range of sizes to suit your needs. Make elegant and dazzling place, table, and tent cards for a variety of events like baby and bridal showers, weddings, birthday parties, graduation parties and retirement parties with our gorgeous free place card designs or uploading your own design.
* The flat-rate shipping offer is only valid for budget delivery options.
If you choose a different shipping method, additional fees may apply. This offer is only valid for Avery WePrint orders that are sent to addresses in the United States and Puerto Rico. Offers are subject to change without notice.
How To Print Your Own Tent Cards in Microsoft Word
Do you host business conferences on a regular basis? Are there huge workplace lunches or meetings where everyone must know where to sit? If so, you might consider using a seating chart. Alternatively, are you a wedding planner looking for a cost-effective and adaptable method of producing tent cards for each wedding you plan? Make your own tent cards by printing them! When you print your own tent cards, you can personalize them for each meeting, lunch, wedding, and other event. Instead of paying for pre-printed tent cards or worrying about whether they will get all of the names correct, you can create your own.
For the sake of this piece, we’ll utilize Awesome Bob’s University as an illustration.
Afterwards, we’ll go over the procedures for printing their own tent cards for the family gathering.
Step 1: Download the Tent Card Template
Download the Microsoft Word template for blank note cards to use on your computer.
Step 2: Open the Template in Microsoft Word
Open the Microsoft Word document containing the template you just downloaded (some may have opened automatically). You’ll note that the template has already been filled with text. Because it is a note card template, the text has been formatted so that it may be printed on a note card. In the event that you intend to have text printed on the inside of the tent card, it is important to pay special attention to how the information is set up. If you want to print text on the inside of the card, you’ll need to print on both sides of the sheet of paper you’re using for the card.
For the sake of this example, we’re going to put text on the inside of our tent card.
Step 3: Design Your Tent Cards
Enjoy yourself in this area. You may incorporate your company’s logo, colors, and other branding elements. Although we’ll be utilizing Microsoft Clip Art in this example, you should utilize images or pictures from your organization instead. Never forget that the tent card has two sides, as opposed to one on the inside. The name of the individual may be printed on both sides of the chair, or the person’s name can be printed on one side of the chair and your company’s information printed on the other.
- Using a mail merge, you can quickly and simply include all of the names on your list without having to create individual cards for each and every person.
- Take note of how the text in the upper right corner (the Thank You) is written upside down.
- If you want the text to appear upside down, you must first convert it to Word Art.
- Alternatively, we could turn the panels over such that the inner text appeared on both sides of the front panel.
- We already know that Text Direction can be used to rotate text such that it appears sideways, so let’s just rotate the entire page!
- (: When you change the page layout from Landscape to Portrait, the table will, as you might expect, get jumbled.
- Then, with the right mouse button on the table, select Table Properties.
- Automatically resizes to accommodate the contents (if checked).
- Text size should be increased to 1.
The following is an example of what your new template will look like when you’ve moved the text to the relevant panels: Without having to worry about using Word Art to turn your text upside down, you can quickly and effortlessly create a graphic for any occasion.
Step 4: Print Your Tent Cards
Your tent cards should be printed at this point. A few test prints on plain paper should be sufficient to verify that your layout is right. Make a comparison between the printed sheet of paper and the note card paper to ensure that everything is in alignment. Here’s how it panned out for us. How did it turn out for you? Would you want to get the completed template that was built in this tutorial? You may get a copy of it here! Most importantly, be sure to have a look at our tent card paper selection!
If you like the templates, just wait till you see what we have to offer (: The following organizations are not linked with or supported by: A registered trademark of MICROSOFT, INC.
Printing place cards?
Did you or your guests create your own place cards? Who sold these to you and how did the printing turn out on such a little piece of cardboard? The printing of guest names appears to be included with Minted, but their place cards are a little on the expensive side, even with the 20 percent coupon I can obtain through my planner. Wedding Paper Divas is a little less expensive right now because of their current offer, but I won’t be able to get the names printed. Vistaprint appears to be the most cost-effective alternative, but once again, I don’t want to have to hand write letters for 180 individuals!
Also, did you use flat or tented place cards for your table setting?
- Did you or your guests make your own table numbers? Who sold these to you and how did the printing turn out on such a little piece of cardstock. The printing of guest names appears to be free with Minted, but their place cards are a little on the expensive side, even with the 20 percent discount I can obtain through my planner. I can get the names printed at Wedding Paper Divas for a little less money because of their current deal. Again, I don’t want to hand write 180 individual invitations, thus Vistaprint appears to be the most cost-effective solution. Should I be searching in any other locations, as well? Also, did you use flat or tented place cards for your table setting. What method did you use to show them if you utilized flats.
Making Place Cards with Avery Place Card Templates
Did you or your guests make your own place cards? What store did you acquire them from, and how did the printing on the tiny card turn out? I note that Minted includes printing of guest names in their pricing, however their place cards are a touch on the expensive side, even with the 20 percent discount I can acquire through my wedding coordinator. Wedding Paper Divas is a little less expensive right now because of their current offer, but I won’t be able to get the names printed. Vistaprint appears to be the most cost-effective alternative, but yet again, I don’t want to hand write letters for 180 individuals!
Also, did you use flat or tented place cards for your table settings?
Supported card formats
Place Card Me is compatible with Avery 5302 Small Tent Cards, Avery 5371 Business Cards, and other items of similar size. 1 Please let us know if you’d prefer to utilize a different format in your submission. When responding with a “other” response (please specify which format you prefer). The Avery 5302 tiny tent cards are available in a variety of sizes.
Formatting the text on the cards
To format your cards, simply navigate to our online card maker and follow the instructions! If you want assistance, you may refer to our instructions on how to create place cards.
Make sure to choose one of the “Avery” selections beneath the font selectors once you’ve finished designing your cards, as seen in the example below. Select either the “Avery 5302” or the “Avery 5371” choice from the drop-down menu that appears.
Printing the cards
Once you’ve measured twice, you may cut once! Before printing your entire set of place cards, it is strongly advised that you first print a single sheet on plain paper to ensure that the alignment is right before proceeding. If your printer’s print choices include a paper picker, make sure it is set to “Letter” paper in “Portrait” mode if your printer offers one. It is also advised that you test a single page on the Avery paper once you have completed this step before printing the entire set.
As soon as you’re satisfied with your test prints, it’s time to go ahead and print the entire set.
Making place cards is a lot of fun!
A printout that is slightly out of alignment with the cut lines may almost always be corrected by altering the printing settings on your computer. Check your document for an option such as “autoscale” or “fit to page,” and turn it off. Alternatively, under “Scale,” pick “fit to paper” rather of “fit to printed area” instead of “fit to printable area.” As of this writing, Avery 5302 cards are compatible with the following Avery numbers: 5820, 8472, 8820, and 18820; Avery 5371 cards are compatible with the following Avery numbers: 5376, 5377, 5870, 5871, 5872, 5873, 5874, 5876, 5877, 5878, 5882, 5911, 8271, 8371, 8372, 8376, 83 Please refer to Avery’s Template Compatibility Guide for the most up-to-date information.
Our Printable Place Cards
Everything you need to know about creating printable place cards with Place Card Me may be found on their website.
How It Works
In the hopes that you won’t require any training, we’ve included the following overview of how to use our place card maker:
- You start by selecting a template. Creating your own place card designs is covered in detail in the section “Creating your own place card designs.” Following that, you will input your guest list as well as your allotted tables to the website. You may accomplish this using Excel, or you can just type or paste the information into the appropriate fields. Cards with names and tables will have their formatting done for them automatically
- After that, you may personalize the cards by selecting your own font, colors, and card layout, among other options. As soon as you’re satisfied with the way everything appears, you may save your progress and you’ll be provided with a downloaded PDFfile including the cards in their entirety
- This file is complete and ready to print! That is all there is to it.
If you choose a premium template, you will have the opportunity to preview the PDF before making a purchase.
Place Card Sizes
After cutting and (optionally) folding, our place cards measure approximately 2″ in height by 3.5″ in width after being assembled. The sizes may vary somewhat based on the size of the paper used and the margins of your printer. The size of our pre-cut card layouts is determined on the type of paper used (more details below).
Supported Paper and Card Templates
Our templates have been created to be printed on a variety of various types of paper with varying results. The most widely used alternative is to print on standard cardstock. Standard letter paper (8.5″ x 11″ in the United States and Canada) or A4 paper (in other parts of the world) can be used. Also available are certain pre-cut paper templates, which may be found in the list below. Choose the proper layout when creating your cards and make sure that any autofit settings on your printer are turned off before printing.
Any type of card stock will do; thicker card material should be used for more sturdy cards. Select any color or material that complements your chosen theme!
For a rustic-themed wedding, kraft card stock is a fantastic choice. In the event that you’re wanting to purchase paper online, Amazon provides a large assortment of high-quality card stock paper, including this excellent and adaptable choice.
Also available are pre-cut card templates, which may be printed straight on and make the cutting and folding procedure a lot less complicated.
|Paper Type||Type of Card||Dimensions (Height x Width)|
|Avery 5302 Small Tent Cards||Tent Card||2″ x 3.5″|
|Avery 5371 Business Cards||Business Card / Name Badge||2″ x 3.5″|
|Gartner Studios Pearl Ivory Cards||Tent Card||1.75″ x 3.75″|
|Decadry Place Cards||Tent Card||46mm x 85mm|
Detailed instructions on how to use Avery card templates may be found on ourAvery Place Card Templatepage.
Most printers allow you to print the cards at home, so be creative! Just remember to print a test page first before printing the entire batch. Alternative options include bringing our files to a Staples®, Office Max®, Office Depot®, or any other local print shop, where they should be able to take care of everything in minutes.
Printed on the back of our cards are grey cut lines that indicate where they should be folded and folded again. As long as you cut along the lines, there should be no evidence of them in the completed result! If you’re going to be cutting more than 10 or so sheets of card stock, it could be worth your while to invest in a paper cutter to save time. While it is possible to cut the cards by hand, doing it correctly can be a time-consuming procedure! You can find a lot more information in our printing guide, and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.
FAQ and Support
Answers to some often asked concerns and difficulties with help. How much does this set you back? Our free templates and premium packages are available to all users, however there is a fee to upgrade to our premium packages and templates. Is it possible to apply my own design or to modify other aspects of the template? Utilizing our upload tool in the card creator, you may add your own design to your card. In the event that you would like to make further changes to the template, please get in touch with me and I will see if I can assist you!
- Please, someone assist me!
- This is the link that you should click.
- It is important to note that you may need to repeat this process several times.
- Blank cards are frequently caused by the fact that the created file is excessively huge.
- Important to note: After purchasing a template, you are free to alter the guest list and produce numerous new PDFs without having to pay for each one separately.
- Is it possible to have the cards formatted to fit it?
- As previously stated, we are able to handle a range of pre-cut place card templates from Avery, Gartner Studios, and Decadry, among others.
- Please let us know if you’d prefer to utilize a different format in your submission.
- Alternatively, you may contact us directly for a faster answer!
By clicking on the little colored box between the font name and size, you may change the font size. This is where you may alter the color of the typeface. There are two choices if you do not see a colorful box but instead see a random code of letters and numbers: 1) ignore the code and 2) try again.
- You may determine the color code you want by using an online color picker and entering it into the appropriate field. You may use a browser that has built-in color pickers, such as Chrome or Firefox, to make your selection.
Is it possible to modify the color of the template? Not natively on the site, but if you’re prepared to put in the effort, you might be able to find it. To utilize one of our templates in a different color, please contact us and we’ll give you over the original image file, which you can then change and upload as a new template to your website. I’ve submitted a template, however the wording has to be moved around a little. Is that anything that can be done? This is not a native feature of the site.
- Please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
- Is this website safe to use?
- To the best of our knowledge, this site is entirely safe, employing the most recent web standards and encryption technologies.
- Your payment card information is never seen or stored by us.
- To put line breaks between your guests’ or table’s names, simply type in the exact text you want the line break to appear and it will be automatically created for you.
- Please keep in mind that the lines will not be visible in the preview, but they will be visible in the PDF download.
- What are the terms and conditions for using this website?
- My question has not been addressed in this document.
- You may reach us by sending an email to [email protected]
How do I print Place Cards
What kind of place cards do you want? Is it possible to have individual place cards? If yes, what is the approximate size? Alternatively, tent cards to indicate the table number? If you want us to be of assistance, you must first describe what kind of result you are seeking for. To begin, you can consider visiting an office supply store such as Office Depot or Staples and browsing the department that specializes in high-end papers and cards. There is sometimes a large assortment of wedding-related goods available, and these may include place cards as well.
- Here are a few instances at random: I would also point out that if you are a complete rookie, it may be best to delegate the task to someone else.
- Since 1999, I’ve been a Microsoft MVP (Word).
- USA Snagit is a screen capture program developed by TechSmith.
- Sorry if this wasn’t of assistance.
Thank you for taking the time to provide comments. What level of satisfaction do you have with this response? Thank you for your feedback; it allows us to make improvements to the site. What level of satisfaction do you have with this response? Thank you for taking the time to provide comments.
M S has already provided me with the Place Cards, which I have already purchased. When folded into tents, they measure 45mm by 90mm; when fully opened, they measure 90mm by 90mm. Consider the possibility of printing directly on them. Do you think it would be possible? Thanks 3 people found this response to be helpful. Was this response of assistance? Sorry if this wasn’t of assistance. Great! Thank you for taking the time to provide comments. What level of satisfaction do you have with this response?
- What level of satisfaction do you have with this response?
- Due to the fact that these look to be separate cards, it is highly doubtful that your printer will be able to handle the paper size; cards of that size are intended to be written on by hand alone (in your loveliest calligraphic handwriting).
- “This bundle of ten place cards combines with the Print Your Own Wedding Stationeryrange,” according to the description on the M S website.
- Since 1999, I’ve been a Microsoft MVP (Word).
- USA Snagit is a screen capture program developed by TechSmith.
- Sorry if this wasn’t of assistance.
- Thank you for taking the time to provide comments.
Thank you for your feedback; it allows us to make improvements to the site.
Thank you for taking the time to provide comments.
Last but not least, printing the place card from Word This response was beneficial to 1 person.
Sorry if this wasn’t of assistance.
Thank you for taking the time to provide comments.
Thank you for your feedback; it allows us to make improvements to the site.
Thank you for taking the time to provide comments.
Amazon.com : Small White Place Cards – Printable Tent Cards for Inkjet & Laser Printers – 200 Tent Cards : Office Products
On May 31, 2021, a review was conducted in the United States of America. No template is included with the purchase of the product. It is not possible to download their template from their website; instead, you can only utilize it directly from their website. The interface is not particularly user-friendly. I would not suggest this product. It’s quite annoying. Purchased in the United States on August 22, 2019 and reviewed on August 22, 2019 If I had the option of giving zero stars, I would. Because the template information was not supplied with my order, I followed the instructions in the user guide that was included with the product.
- In addition, the website never provided the template to my email address, as stated, and the website’s “customer support” area is still “under renovation.” This was the worst experience I’ve ever had, and I would never suggest this product to anybody!
- verified purchaseReviewed in the United States on June 10, 2019Verified Purchase This is just what I was looking for for the food choice cards for my daughter’s wedding.
- In addition, there are 200 cards in the box, and this is the greatest value that we could find online at this time!
- The template was simple to work with.
- Thank you very much.
- When I went to the website, there were no downloads for Microsoft Word or GoogleDocs, no measurements to create a custom label, and no previously created labels.
I tried to design on their website, but the site keeps crashing, and there is no way to edit the design like you would on Microsoft.
Will be back in the near future.
Purchase that has been verified Labels for this product are only compatible with the company’s proprietary template system.
This is not a substitute for any avery label or other similar product.
These were ideal for use as name place cards at a large company gathering.
On December 15, 2019, a review was conducted in the United States.
Purchase that has been verified Unfortunately, Avery.com does not offer a tent card template that is compatible with these cards. A template workaround in my word processor enabled me to align the text and images correctly. When you use a template, printing is both attractive and simple.
New York Same Day Table Tents Printing New York
Options for PaperSizes, Quantity, and Finish Turnaround Options for PaperSizes, Quantity, and Finish Turnaround Table Tents printing in New York is what you’re looking for. Need Table Tents printed in New York on the same day or the following day? Using our eye-catching, professional-looking Full Color Table Tents for your Restaurant can help to distinguish your establishment from the competition! With their fascinating, professional appearance, Full Table Tents will assist add sentiments and sensations to an otherwise routine encounter, while also increasing the reputation of your firm.
Table tents are an excellent method to promote in any setting where people congregate.
Custom table tent printing allows you the freedom to put your own unique stamp on the message you wish to communicate.
The following options are available for paper sizes, quantities, and finishes: Turnaround The following options are available for paper sizes, quantities, and finishes: Turnaround Want to find out where to have Table Tents printed in New York? You require Table Tents printing in New York on the same day or the following day. Your restaurant will stand out from the competition when you use our eye-catching, professional Full Color Table Tents. With their fascinating and professional appearance, Full Table Tents will assist add sentiments and sensations to an otherwise routine encounter, while also increasing the reputation of your firm.
Table tents are an excellent method to promote everywhere people congregate.
Custom table tent printing allows you to put your own unique stamp on the message you wish to convey.
PaperSizesQuantityFinish Options are available. Turnaround PaperSizesQuantityFinish Options are available. Turnaround Want to find out where to get Table Tents printing in New York? Need Table Tents printed in New York the same day or the following day? Using our eye-catching, professional Full Color Table Tents for your Restaurant can help to distinguish your establishment from the competition! Full Table Tents will assist in bringing sentiments and sensations to an otherwise typical encounter, while also increasing the reputation of your firm via their thrilling and professional appearance.
Table tents are a terrific method to promote everywhere people congregate.
Custom table tent printing allows you the freedom to put your own unique stamp on the message you wish to convey.
Special Printing Services
PaperSizesQuantityFinish Options Turnaround PaperSizesQuantityFinish Options Turnaround Are you looking for Table Tents printing in New York? Do you require Table Tents printing in New York on the same day or the following day? Using our eye-catching, professional-looking Full Color Table Tents for your Restaurant will help you stand out from the competition! Full Table Tents will assist to add sentiments and sensations to an otherwise typical encounter, while also increasing the reputation of your firm due to their thrilling and professional appearance.
Table tents are a terrific method to promote everywhere people meet. With personalized table tents, you can communicate your message in a straightforward manner. Custom table tent printing allows you the freedom to add your own unique touch to the message you want to convey.
Printable Place Cards – How To Print Your Own Wedding Place Cards
With these pre-cut and pre-scored printable place card sheets, you can quickly and easily design and print your own wedding place cards on your computer and at home using your home printer. No matter if you’re searching for a basic card to print your own design on or something a little fancier, you should be able to find something that suits your needs here. To assist you in getting things organized, word templates are frequently available. If you utilize seating planning software such as TopTablePlanner, you can even print your guests’ names directly onto all of these items.
Blank Printable Place Cards
This set of pre-cut and pre-scored printable place card sheets makes it simple to design and print your own wedding place cards on your computer and home printer. The options available here should satisfy your needs, whether you’re searching for simple card to print your own design on or something a little nicer. In most cases, word templates are available to assist you in getting things organized, and if you utilize seating planning software such as TopTablePlanner, you can even print your guests’ names directly onto all of these items!
DECAdry Printable Place Cards
In each box, there are 22 A4 sheets with 6 place cards on each sheet (132 place cards in total). When folded, each card is 85mm x 46mm in size. Ryman UK is a good place to buy «
Avery 5302 Printable Place Cards
Each set contains 40 letter-sized sheets with four place cards on each sheet (total of 80 place cards) (160 place cards in total). When folded, each card measures 3.5″ x 2″ in size. Purchase at Amazon.com »
How Do I Print My Place Cards using TopTablePlanner?
TopTablePlanner allows you to print a menu. Following the completion of your table plan using TopTablePlanner, it is simple to print the names of your guests directly onto their place cards using the same program. Print onto plain card and cut them out by hand, or use one of the printable place card sheets listed above that are compatible with your printer. Simply choose your option from the “Print” drop-down menu.
- Menu to be printed from TopTablePlanner The names of your guests may be printed directly onto your place cards once your table plan has been created with TopTablePlanner. Print onto plain card and cut them out by hand, or use any of the printable place card sheets provided above that are compatible with your printer. Make your selection from the “Print” option. It’s that simple!
After that, an automated PDF file is prepared, which is ready for you to print! Adam contributed to this article. See his profile for more information.
Place Cards and Table Tents
To obtain an editable Word Document template, please click on the image. They are formatted for Avery Place Cards, 6 per sheet, compatible products: 80504, 16109, 5011, and other similar items. UofM Brand Place Card*Please keep in mind that the font “Bitter” will need to be downloaded in order to use the template. Take a look at the Brand Place Card. Standard Place Card*Please keep in mind that this place card does not require the download of a font. Formal Place Card*Please keep in mind that you will need to download the font “Amperzand” before you can use the template.
To obtain an editable Word Document template, please click on the image. Before utilizing the template, you will need to download the fonts for the Brand and Formal versions. The typefaces “Bitter” (for the Brand version) and “Amperzand” (for the Formal version) will need to be downloaded. It was a painful download.
Download from Amperzand. Printed on Avery Medium Tent Card, 2 per sheet, compatible products: 5305, medium table tents are formatted for printing. Large table tents are prepared using Avery Large Tent Card, 1 per sheet, compatible products: 5309, which is available from Avery.
Guests will have an easier time finding their seats if they have printed place cards. When it comes to seating arrangements for wedding guests or attendees at a business meeting, people will enjoy knowing where they are supposed to sit. Place cards that have been printed will not only assist guests in finding their assigned seats, but they will also give your event a professional appearance. You can print place cards from a spreadsheet, even if you have a huge number of guests, with a little more effort.
In your spreadsheet program, open or make a list of the names you want to use. Excel 2007 will be used as an example in this section. It is critical that each column is clearly identified since the column names will be utilized in a mail merging process. Consider the following scenario: if your first column includes the names, you may label that column with the name “Name” in cell A1. If your second column has a table number for each individual, you might want to label that column “Table Number” in cell B1 so that it stands out.
Save and exit from your spreadsheet program.
In your word processing application, create a new sheet and label it. We’ll use Word 2007 as an example, but the methods are the same for other programs.
Under the “Mailings” tab, select “Start Mail Merge” from the drop-down menu. Select “Labels” from the drop-down menu. Choose the brand of place cards you want to use from the “Label suppliers” drop-down box and the product number that corresponds to it. A 4-inch tent card, for example, may be found by searching for “Avery US Letter” and the product number “5302.” If there is no suitable label vendor available, or if you wish to design place cards from scratch, select “New Label” from the drop-down menu.
When you are finished, click “OK.” You will now see a blank sheet in Word with outlines for your place cards in the upper right corner.
From the “Start Mail Merge” group, select “Select Recipients” from the drop-down menu. Select “Use Existing List” from the drop-down menu. Click “Open” when you’ve located the spreadsheet’s name in your list of documents. Your spreadsheet should now be connected to the blank mail merge document you created earlier.
From the “Start Mail Merge” group, choose “Select Recipients.” “Use Existing List” should be selected. Click “Open” when you’ve located the spreadsheet’s name in the list of documents. Your spreadsheet should now be connected to the blank mail merge document you created earlier in this process.
To populate all of the cards with the data, choose “Update Labels” from the “WriteInsert Fields” group and then click “OK.”
To preview how your cards will look when they are printed, select “Preview Results” from the drop-down menu. If you are happy with the results, you are ready to print them.
Make sure you are using the right card stock or paper in your printer, and that you are following the manufacturer’s instructions. To print, select “Print.”
Make sure to avoid using spaces in the column titles of your spreadsheet; instead, use an underscore or generate column names that are devoid of spaces.