How Many Tent Stakes In A 60X100
The number of guests who will be seated only at the bar buffet 90 30′ × 30′ (900 sq ft) Dimensions: 30 × 40 feet (1200 square feet) 100 1000 square feet on a 20 x 50 foot canvas 30 × 40 feet (1200 square feet) 120 x 40 foot (1200 sq ft) 30 x 40 feet 1550 sq ft, 30 x 50 feet 180 30′ x 60′ (equivalent to 1800 sq ft) 40 x 60 feet (2400 square feet)
How big of a tent do I need for 90 guests?
What big tent do I require and how much will it cost me are the questions. Sizes of Event Tents in Square Feet of Guests Ceremonies/Theatre-style Events 1010 100 15 2020 400 68 2030 600 90 1010 100 15 2040 800 100 200 400 200 400 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200
How big of a tent do I need for a family of 4?
The relationship between tent floorspace and sleeping capacity Capacity as determined by the manufacturer Capacity of the tent’s floor area is comfortable. a pair of adults that live in a 60 to 70 square foot home 6-person 90-100 square feet for a family of four; 8-person 120-130 square feet for a family of six
How much does a tent wedding cost?
Make Provisions for a Large Bill In addition to the high expense of renting a tent (beginning at $1,500 for 100 guests), you’ll be responsible for the costs of all the other rentals, décor, and equipment that will be required to transform the bare area into a welcoming environment for your wedding reception.
What size dance floor do I need for 100 guests?
The size of a 1212 dance floor is appropriate for a gathering of 100 people. This will comfortably handle 30-40 people dancing at the same time in this space.
How much wind can party tents withstand?
For the purpose of resolving the issue, how much wind can an inflatable canopy withstand is as follows. Pop up canopy tents are designed to withstand a significant amount of wind before collapsing. For example, winds ranging between 18 and 30mph (around 29 and 48kmph).
How many chairs can fit under a 10×10 tent?
Tents TableChairs and Chair Information SIZE The number of people that a square foot of chairs can seat (using 8′ rectangles) 100 tens of a tenth 10-12 1020 200 25-27 1020 200 25-27 1020 200 25-27 ten thirty three hundred 37-40 1040 400 50-55 1040 400 50-55
How much space does a 72 round table with chairs require?
So, let’s divide this down into inches of measurement. The circumference of a 72-inch table is approximately 226 inches in circumference. In general, most individuals require around 24 inches of table space in order to sit comfortably.
How many chairs can fit under a 20×40 tent?
It is possible to utilize a 2040 canopy to accommodate a maximum of twelve 8′ banquet tables and 96 seats (72 chairs if not using the table ends).
How big is a 20×20 tent?
Featuring 400 square feet of clear inside space, the 20′ by 20′ frame tent is a popular choice for many events. Installing it on surfaces that do not allow the use of pegs, such as pavers, is possible with the help of weights to keep it in place.
How many people can fit in a 10×10 gazebo?
What if you’re searching for a patio table and chairs to create a pleasant lunch location for yourself or your employees?
A table and four seats can be comfortably accommodated in a 10’x10′ gazebo, but there will be little room left over. You may wish to consider a 12′ or 14′ gazebo to guarantee that your eating needs are met in a relaxing manner.
How many tables do you need for 50 guests?
50-60 people are expected to attend. 5 cocktail tables for 50 people and 6 tables for 60 visitors is the total number of tables needed.
How big should a dance floor be for 150 guests?
Here’s a decent rule of thumb: for every two attendees, there should be at least three square feet of dance floor area. To accommodate 150 people, a 15′ by 15′ dance floor is required; 200 visitors will require an 18′ x 18′ space; and 400 attendees would require a dance floor of around 25′ x 25′.
How many tables does a 20×30 tent fit?
The 20 x 30 tent has enough space for six enormous 60-inch round tables and up to 60 people.
What is a sailcloth tent?
Tents made of sailcloth are made of a lightweight, semi-translucent material that allows for natural light to filter through during daytime events and shines brightly during evening gatherings. Sailcloth tents are the most gorgeous of all of the tent alternatives, and they will create a more intimate atmosphere for your wedding or event than any other.
How much does it cost to rent a 20×40 tent?
Generally speaking, a 2020 party tent rental will cost between $200 and $500, while a normal 2040 party tent would cost between $300 and $750 per day, depending on how it is purchased.
How many rectangular tables fit under a 10×20 tent?
Tent with three banquet tables (10×20).
How many chairs and tables do you need for 100 guests?
When serving buffet style, with lines flowing along both sides of the table, you will typically need two 8-foot tables for every 100 persons at your party.
How many chairs does a 60 round table fit?
A 60-inch round table can accommodate between 6 and 8 people at a time comfortably.
How much does it cost to buy a tent?
It is possible to comfortably accommodate 6-8 people around a 60′′ circular table.
How do you stabilize a party tent?
Following the installation of stakes and the weighting down of your canopy tent, you should consider installing tent anchors to provide additional stability and support. Tent anchors are strong straps that are secured to the frame of a tent and attached to a stabilizing item in close proximity to the tent.
How big of a tent do I need for 75 guests?
In a Single Glance Standing Cocktails Seated Dinners are available in various sizes. ten to ten (100 sq. ft) 16 to 20 ten ten and twenty cents (200 sq. ft) 30-35-years-old 10:00 a.m. 10:00 a.m. 10:00 a.m. 10:00 a.m. 10:00 a.m. 10:00 a.m. 10:00 a.m. 10:00 a.m. 10:00 a.m. 10:00 a.m. 10:00 a.m. 10:00 a.m. 10:00 a.m. 10:00 a.m. (300 sq. ft) 50-55 years old 30 20/20 is a mathematical formula that represents the square root of the square root of the square root of the square root of the square root of the square root of the square root of the square root of the square root of the square root of the square root of the square root of the square root of the square root of the square root of the square root of the square root of the square root of the square root of the square root of the square root of the square root of the square root of the square root of the square root of the square root of (400 sq.
ft) 65-75 years old 40
How many 60 round tables can fit under a 20×20 tent?
A 20 × 20 tent has enough space to accommodate up to 32 people comfortably. There are four tables that will fit under this size tent if you use 60-inch round tables.
How do you secure a party tent in high winds?
How to Prevent Damage to the Event Tent Due to Strong Winds Tighten the cloth on each sidewall to transform the construction into a sealed compartment.
Setting “X” bearings or steel wires in each unit of the sidewalls and roof to strengthen the structure is a good idea. Each base plate will have a larger weight to it.
What is a frame tent?
Frame tents are supported by a roof-like framework made of tent poles that keeps the tent top in place. These are the tents of choice for long-term deployments since they have a stronger wind tolerance than other types. Frame tents do not have any poles in the middle of the tent, allowing for more square footage to be used for clear floor plans.
What is a century tent?
Century Tents are high peak tension tents with a smooth, flowing internal space and futuristic curves and peaks on the exterior. Century Tents are available in a variety of sizes. Centennial style tents achieve their dramatic peaks by the use of tall metal poles, which are set up in a single or double row on the interior of the canvas, depending on how wide the tent is.
60×100 High Peak Party Tent
Ohenry Productions Inc. has been creating heavy-duty Party Tents for the commercial tent business since 1979, when it was founded. We are experts in the design and construction of frame tents, high peak pole tents, and classic pole tents that satisfy the needs of the party tent rental market. Contact us now for more information. Our manufacturing site is located in the city of Waco, in the state of Texas. The primary factory is located on 10 acres and is housed in a 22,000 square foot structure.
- The United States military has used Ohenry tents on several occasions when they have had a need for a large number of big pole tents on short notice.
- servicemen have been billeted in Ohenry pole tents in Afghanistan, Iraq, and other locations across the world.
- We make all of our High Peak Tent tops and sides in-house; we do not purchase them from other companies.
- Henry High Peak Tents are the perfect option if you are in the party rental or event tent rental company and want a heavy-duty, high-quality party tent for your customers.
- They are available in a variety of sizes.
- We maintain a large inventory of pole tents, frame tents, and High Peak Tents in stock and ready to put them to work for you right away!
Shop Ohenry With Confidence!
For almost three decades, Ohenry Productions Inc. has been producing heavy-duty Party Tents for the commercial tent business. In addition to frame tents, we also specialize in the building of high peak pole tents as well as classic pole tents that fulfill the requirements of the party tent rental sector. Located in Waco, Texas, our manufacturing plant manufactures a wide variety of products. Located on 10 acres, the primary factory consists of a 22,000-square-foot structure. Our own graphics and sign studio allows us to create and produce the logos that we put on our clients’ tents, saving them money on printing costs.
- A large number of U.S.
- In the United States, Ohenry High Peak Tents are produced from first-run materials of the highest quality.
- If you require a High Peak Tent that will last the test of time, you will be pleased with your decision to purchase an Ohenry High Peak Tent from Ohenry.
- Party Tent Rental and Party Rental Industry Ohenry High Peak Tents are heavy duty commercial tents that are particularly built for use in the party tent rental and party rental industries.
In addition to being made to last for many years, Ohenry High Peak Tents are also available in stock and ready to ship immediately. In stock at all times are pole tents, frame tents, and High Peak Tents in a variety of sizes, all ready to go to work for you!
60X100 WHITE WEDDING POLE TENT SEATS 392
392 WHITE WEDDING POLE TENT SEATS 60 X 100 X 392 This tent bundle comprises the following items: In addition to a 60X100 white Century pole tent, there will be a 20×24 dance floor, (46)60′′ round tables, (392)white folding chairs, (6)8′ banquet tables for the head table, (6)6′ banquet tables for the food/buffet, and (2)8′ banquet tables for the dance floor. 46 90′′ round polyester tablecloths in ivory or white, six 90156′′ polyester tablecloths in ivory or white for the head table, six 90132′′ polyester tablecloths for the buffet line in ivory or white, one hundred feet of cathedral white tent sides, and eight cardboard trash cans are included.
- The price of the tent includes both the setup and the takedown of the tent.
- The client is responsible for the assembly and dismantling of the tables and chairs.
- The cost of delivery will vary based on your geographic area.
- Packages of pole tents have been discounted for packaging purposes and, as a result, they cannot be modified.
- THEY ARE UNSUITABLE FOR USE ON TOP OF ASPHALT OR CONCRETE.
- Are you prepared to rent?
60×100 Pole Tent (768 people) – Spatola’s Party Rentals
WEDDING POLE TENT SEATS FOR 60X100 WHITE – 392 The following items are included in this tent package: a. In addition to a 60X100 white Century pole tent, there will be a 20×24 dance floor, (46)60′′ round tables, (392)white folding chairs, (6)8′ banquet tables for the head table, (6)6′ banquet tables for the food/buffet, and (3)8′ banquet tables for the dance floor. 46 90′′ round polyester tablecloths in ivory or white, six 90156′′ polyester tablecloths in ivory or white for the head table, six 90132′′ polyester tablecloths in ivory or white for the buffet line, one hundred feet of cathedral white tent sides, and eight cardboard trash cans are included in the rental price of the event.
- The price of the tent includes both the setup and the removal of the tent.
- Installation and removal of tables and chairs are the responsibility of the customer.
- According on your location, delivery times may vary.
- Packages of pole tents have been discounted for packaging purposes and, as a result, they cannot be modified or substituted for other products.
APHALT OR CONCRETE CANNOT BE OVERLAID WITH THEM. A FRAME TENT WILL BE NECESSARY IF THIS IS DEEMED NEEDFUL. Interested in renting a space? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us now!
392 WHITE WEDDING POLE TENT SEATS 60X100 The following items are included in this tent package: (392)white folding chairs, (6)8′ banquet tables for the head table, (6)6′ banquet tables for the food/buffet, and a 60X100 white Century pole tent with a 20×24 dance floor. 46 90′′ round polyester tablecloths in ivory or white, six 90156′′ polyester tablecloths in ivory or white for the head table, six 90132′′ polyester tablecloths in ivory or white for the buffet line, 100′ of cathedral white tent sides, and eight cardboard trash cans are included.
- The price of the tent includes both the setup and takedown of the tent.
- Tables and chairs must be set up and taken down by the client.
- The cost of delivery will vary based on your region.
- Packages of pole tents have been discounted for packaging purposes and, as a result, cannot be modified.
- THEY ARE UNSUITABLE FOR USE ON ASPHALT OR CONCRETE.
- Are you ready to rent a property?
- Part of a 60×60 Mid Pole tent
- A 60×60 Pole tent (472 people) Tent with solid white poles – 60′ x 60′ Tent setup and teardown are included in the price of the tents. Please keep in mind that pole tents and stakes operate best when set up on grass or soil. The use of concrete pegs may also be done through asphalt (for an extra price), although this will result in a tiny hole that can be repaired if required. Consider adding an additional four feet around the tent perimeter to allow for pole tent staking when completing your tent measuring measures. In the event of any damage to subsurface facilities, Flower City Party Rentals LLC is not accountable.
You might also be interested in:
- Tent with white poles, 20’x20′ size (48 people) A solid white pole tent measuring 20’x20′ is available (seats a maximum of 48 people) Tent setup and teardown are included in the price of the tents. Please keep in mind that pole tents and stakes operate best when set up on grass or soil. Stakes can also be driven through asphalt (for an extra price), however this will result in a tiny hole that we can fill if necessary. Consider adding an additional four feet around the tent perimeter to allow for pole tent staking when completing your tent measuring measures. If there is any damage to subterranean infrastructure, Spatola’s Party Rentals will not be held accountable. The C-7 perimeter lights are white linen 52×114 inches in size. It will fit on a table that is either 6 ft or 8 ft long. Die lots will vary, and we cannot guarantee a certain color match. 8-foot uprights are used.
Exceptional delivery service to and throughout the nearby areas Please request a quotation or get in touch with us to ensure that we can service your region properly.
USED 60 ‘x 100’ Party Pole Tent, C Grade
The shop will not function properly if cookies are deactivated on your computer or device. Anchor Party Tents are a tried-and-true product that will increase your profitability. This is the original “push-pole” tent, which was created expressly for special events to provide shelter, protection, and enhancement. These party tents are strong and durable, and they can be set up in practically any configuration to fulfill the needs of your outdoor event or gathering. Round ends and translucent tops are optional, but they lend a unique twist to this conventional tent.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
- It is important to note that used items will be shipped out within 15 days after purchase in order to allow for proper preparation time.
- This tent may have minor discoloration and stains, and it may require a light cleaning to get it back to its original condition.
- The entire tent, including the roof
- Poles made of a combination of wood and aluminum
- And other accessories It is not included the sidewalls, furnishings, and dance floor that can be seen in these photographs.
- Flame, UV, mold, and mildew resistant vinyl top with a premium waterproof vinyl finish Comes with a high-quality PVC storage bag that is intended for use with the tent top alone. A 1/2 diameter polyester rope with rope tensioners that is permanently connected is shown. Using 1″ heat sealed overlapping seams, all panels are glued together. Installed permanently on the sidewall rope
The California Proposition 65 warning states that this product may expose you to chemicals such as PolyVinyl Chloride (PVC), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer as well as birth defects or other forms of reproductive damage. For further information, please see the image below or go to the website.
PRECAUTIONS FOR SAFETY: Because the weather is unpredictable, the installer/end-user must incorporate knowledge of local weather conditions into the installation process in accordance with the installation instruction standards.
- Rainwater may gather around the edge of the tent fabric, resulting in “ponding” or “water pocketing.” Check to see that the tent is properly fitted and tensioned. In addition to the added weight from the water, ponding will worsen as the tent becomes heavier. This may result in a partial or total collapse of the top, as well as damage to the frame components and poles. Rope/ratchet and ground stakes might go loose due to the wind or the wind/rain combo. This may result in a partial or total collapse of the top, as well as damage to the frame components and poles. In the event of a lightning strike, immediately exit the tent until the threat of a lightning strike has passed
- Snow: Tents, canopies, structures, and shelters are not built to withstand any form of snow load. They should not be used in this situation. If there is any form of snow present, these materials should not be utilized, and the area should be evacuated immediately
- Performing periodic maintenance checks on ropes/ratchets and stakes, as well as maintaining correct tension on the tent top at all times, are critical considerations.
|Tent Frame Type||Premium Pole Tent|
|Recommended Surface Use||Blacktop / Asphalt (with Stake Driver), Grass / Soft Surface|
|Tent Components Included||Complete Tent (without Sidewalls)|
|Tent Area||6000 sq ft|
|Top Material||16oz PVC Vinyl (580 gram)|
|Custom Printing Available?||No|
|Low Temperature Threshold||40 F (4.4 C)|
|Mold and Mildew Resistant||Yes|
|Side Pole Height||8′|
Interruptions in Service Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic- Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, we continue to constantly monitor our partner delivery network in both package and LTL delivery, as well as other diverse modes of product delivery. Unfortunately, we have continued to observe delays, shortages, damage, and misdirected shipments across a wide range of carriers across the United States and Canada. Neither do we guarantee any assurances on shipments to client locations, nor do we offer any refunds for products that are delayed in shipping.
Sizes & Capacity
Because of the COVID 19 Pandemic, we continue to actively monitor our partner delivery network, which includes both package and LTL deliveries, as well as other other modes of product distribution. Due to a variety of factors, we have seen delays, shortages, damage and misdirected shipments continuing to occur across the country from different carriers. Shipping to client locations is not guaranteed, and we do not issue refunds for any product(s) that are delayed in shipping. Please contact a sales representative if your order is time-sensitive and you would want to discuss priority delivery methods as opposed to conventional shipping methods.
30′ x 30′
One central pole supports the top of this 30’x30′ top-only pole tent, which is ideal for graduations or backyard parties. There is a maximum of 70 persons that can be accommodated at banquet tables.
30′ x 45′
The 30’x45′ pole tent is widely used for backyard parties, such as graduations or modest weddings, and is available in a variety of sizes. Two middle poles support the tent, which offers room for a maximum of 100 people sitting at banquet tables.
30′ x 60′
The 30′ x 60′ pole tent (seen here at the Winchester Place event site in Greenwood, IN) is ideal for any outdoor event, including weddings, sales, festivals, and other gatherings. At banquet tables, there is a maximum capacity of 144 persons to be seated.
40′ x 40′
There is only one center pole in this 40′ by 40′ tent, which makes it ideal for a small wedding or business event. The tent can accommodate a maximum of 128 people sitting at dinner tables at one time. This tent is typically used for ground-breaking ceremonies and business gatherings, but it may be utilized for any type of celebration.
40′ x 60′
The 40′ x 60′ tent can accommodate a maximum of 192 persons sitting at banquet tables in its interior. This is a popular size tent for festivals and other gatherings. Bible schools, parks and recreation events, and those planning a modest outdoor wedding are all excellent options.
40′ x 80′
The 40′ x 80′ wedding tent is by far one of the most popular options available on the market. With banquet tables that can accommodate a maximum of 260 people, it is an excellent choice for many weddings and other outdoor gatherings.
The 40′ x 80′ wedding tent is by far one of the most popular options available on the market today.
With banquet tables that can accommodate a maximum of 260 people, it is an excellent choice for many weddings and big outdoor gatherings.
60′ x 60
The 60 by 60 tent is supported by two center poles that are 28 feet tall. The height of the interior gives your visitors the impression that they are in a large space with plenty of space to mingle and enjoy themselves. In a banquet or round table setting, the tent can accommodate roughly 288 people and is a popular choice for bigger festivals, wedding receptions, and commercial events.
60′ x 80′
It features two center poles that are 28 feet in height, which make the tent 60 by 60 feet. Guests will have the impression that they are in a large, open space with plenty of space to mingle due to the ceiling height of the room. Approximately 288 people may be seated at banquet or round tables under the tent, which makes it a popular choice for major festivals and business parties.
60′ x 100′
This magnificent tent, with its lofty peaks and expansive space, will have guests talking about your special day for weeks to come. It will be the talk of the town. The 60 × 100-foot space accommodates about 480 people sitting at round or banquet tables, allowing them plenty of space to dance and enjoy the festivities.
60′ x 120 ‘
Are you looking for a tent that can seat more than 500 guests? The 60 × 120-foot tent can accommodate roughly 575 people seated at banquet or round tables at the same time. Its eye-catching exterior will draw attention to your event, while the spacious interior will accommodate mingling, dancing, sales tables, and any other activities you may have planned for it.
The most popular and cost-effective option. Sidewalls are used to obscure the sun, provide a backdrop, and reduce wind and rain to a bare minimum in a building. The cost of a sidewall is determined by the size of the tent. When you phone or email us for a quotation, we can give you an estimate of the cost.
The mesh sides serve as a screen, and their look is comparable to that of a screen. It will keep light rain out while allowing air to circulate through it. The cost of a sidewall varies based on the size of the tent. Please contact us for pricing information.
Window sidewalls are the most popular choice for weddings since they allow for plenty of natural light while also adding a touch of elegance to the tent. The cost of window sidewalls varies depending on the size of the tent. Please contact us for a quote.
Please contact our office to receive a customized price for your event needs. All rental and setup costs will be included in the quote, including with any relevant shipping fees, sales tax, city tent permits, fire extinguishers, and other optional extras (sidewalls, lights, etc.).
A non-refundable deposit, as well as a signed contract, will be required to hold your things in storage. Cash, cheque, or credit card are all acceptable forms of payment. An additional 3 percent processing charge will be applied to all credit card and debit card payments.
Orders that are cancelled within 30 days of the “due out” date will be charged for the entire amount of the products reserved.
It is possible to add things up to 48 hours before the “due out” date, provided that we have the items in stock and can accommodate them on your route.
Mystique 60′ X 100′ High Peak Tension Party Tent – 60′ X 100′
These incredible canopies are capable of handling everything from event hosting to temporary storage to outdoor revivals and even the tent rental company. In addition to being heavy-duty, the canopy top is composed of 15-oz. ‘Block Out’ laminated vinyl and comes in a compact bag. This provides unrivaled protection from the elements, including rain, wind, sun, and any other circumstances that might ruin a day spent outside. Every one of the poles is constructed of heavy-gauge steel that has been galvanized and triple-reinforced at critical stress areas for increased durability.
- NFPA-701 Flame Certification: This item has received the NFPA-701 Flame Certification.
- “Block Out” top • Galvanized steel poles • 2″ Seatbelt ratchet straps included with tent top • 2″ Seatbelt reinforcement • Triple re-enforced stress points • Custom designed • Top, poles, 42″ stakes, and tent bags are all included in the price.
- The following information should only be used as a broad guideline.
- A well erected and maintained tent, with pegs embedded in asphalt or concrete, will be able to endure short gusts of up to 75 miles per hour.
- (For the High Peak Tent)* If the tent is correctly constructed and in good condition, with the stakes in wet earth, it can endure short gusts of wind up to 40 miles per hour.
- In the event that all of the necessary equipment is properly placed, further means of supporting the tent are not required.
- A tent should never be regarded a safe haven from inclement weather of any kind.
Tents and accessories
*See the helpful guidelines page for information on the maximum number of guests that may fit in each tent. Pole Tents: Supported by a different number of center poles and requiring the use of stakes driven into firm ground Sizes that are commonly used include: Tent for graduation: 20 x 20, 20 x 30 Century tents are available in the following sizes: 20 x 40, 30 x 30, 30 x 45, 30 x 60, 40 x 40, 40 x 60, 40 x 100, 40 x 120, and longer sizes. 50 x 60, 50 x 80, 50 x 100, and larger sizes are available.
- Sailcloth tents are available in the following sizes: 44 X 44, 44 X 64, 44 X 84, 51 x 71, 51 x 91.
- Frame Tents (as seen in the photographs below): These tents are free standing and supported by a frame work of aluminum poles.
- Sizes to Order: Typical frame sizes are 9 x 10 and larger.
- 20 x 20, 20 x 30, 20 x 40, 20 x 50, and longer sizes are available.
- The following sizes are available: forty by forty, forty by sixty, forty by eighty, and forty by one hundred.
can meet your requirements. We have a wide variety of tent sizes available, so no matter how large or little your event is, we can accommodate you. Every tent work is different in terms of set up, therefore please contact us for a quote.
Modern Century Tents are defying gravity with their smooth, flowing tops, making them the most sought-after tents in the business. These aerodynamic tents have unmatched strength, durability, and design grandeur, and they are built to last. Anchor Century Tents, with their lofty peaks and exquisite curves, add a touch of elegance to any occasion and help to create lasting memories. Whether it’s Century, Century Mate, Century Mate Expandable, or Century Frame, the “Century” moniker is synonymous with lofty peaks, beautiful lines, and high-quality materials, and the end product is always visually stunning, no matter which model you choose.
Century ®Tension Tent Widths range from 40’ to 120’
The Century is our flagship tent, and it represents the pinnacle of Anchor excellence at its absolute best. Although it is large enough to handle major galas, receptions, and grand openings, the Century Tent has been designed to let clients to create practically any arrangement they choose for their very special occasions. Century Tents are available in widths ranging from 40′ to 120′; single-pole Century Tents are available in widths of 40′ and 50′. The Century’s ends, mids, and one-of-a-kind center sections offer variable open areas while increasing the value of your setup by providing more square footage while requiring less effort.
The Century is 60 feet broad and has 30 foot ends, allowing for even more design options.
Century ®Tent Standard Sizes:
40 feet in width 50′ with square ends and 50′ with round ends The ends are 50 feet single pole and 60 feet long with 20-foot ends and 60 feet long with 30-foot ends. The ends are also 60 feet long with a round shape. 80 feet long and wide at the ends 80′ with a round bottom Ends are 100 feet wide. 120 feet long by 120 feet wide *ASCE 7-02 certified in 40′, 50′, 60′, 80′, 100′, and 120′ lengths.
Century ®Tent Center Sections:
- Engineered exclusively for use in the rental business, this product delivers exceptional performance. It may be configured in practically any way to provide greater room and square footage. In addition, the lace lines are protected by an unique seal that keeps out bad weather. Wind and other factors are defied by the architecture of the high top. Side poles and walls for Keder are available
- Center poles that are interchangeable on 40′ wide, 50′ wide, and 60′ wide spans
- 100′ broad portions are now available in one-piece construction. The center pieces are available in two widths: 40′ and 60′.
60×100′ USED Pole Tent Canopy Wedding Party Gazebo Heavy Duty Waterproof Vinyl
60×100′ USED Pole Tent Canopy Wedding Party Gazebo Heavy Duty Waterproof Vinyl 60×100′ Pole Tent Canopy Wedding Party Gazebo With a multi-piece sectional top and heavy-duty wood and aluminum poles, the 60×100′ Commercial Anchor Pole Tent provides heavy-duty protection from the elements for any occasion. This 60′ x 100′ sectional canopy is made of the highest quality premium vinyl and is built to last for many years. It is available in two sizes. It has a 16 oz. capacity and is completely waterproof and fire retardant.
It is also sturdy enough to withstand exposure to harsh weather and windy conditions.
It is 40’x100′ in size and is available in a variety of colors.
Due to typical rental usage and cleaning, there may be some discoloration, wicking, or stains on the unit’s fabric.
It is possible that the device has a few minor holes that have been expertly fixed and are regarded to be typical wear and tear by the manufacturer.
The use of concrete surfaces for installation is not suggested.
A multi-piece top, mixed wood and aluminum poles set, tie-down ropes and rebar stakes, as well as a storage bag and assembly instructions are included.
The use of multi-piece canopy toppers makes transportation and setup a breeze.
The filter blocks 99 percent of ultraviolet light and is resistant to mold and mildew, resulting in a longer product life.
Heavy sturdy poles made of a combination of wood and anodized metal.
Guy ropes and jump ropes are spliced into the poles at each of the designated locations.
Fire, ultraviolet light, water, mold, and mildew are all potential threats.
If you need to return for whatever reason, you must first present a picture of yourself.
Whether you’re searching for party equipment for a backyard bash or for a corporate event, we offer everything you could possibly want.
We are open from 8.30 a.m.
Eastern Standard Time Monday through Friday.
Listed in the category “HomeGardenYard, GardenOutdoor LivingGarden StructuresShadeTents”, this item can be found in the following categories: The seller’s name is “partytentsdirect” and they are based in Buffalo, New York.
This item is not available for shipping; instead, the customer must pick up the item in person.
- Rectangular in shape
- Traditional in style
- A custom bundle is available
- Item height is 16 feet
- Item depth is 60 feet
- Item width is 100 feet
- Item width is 100 feet Yes, some assembly is required. This tent is made of fire retardant material and comes in a white color. The model number is PTD-61PTW. The cover material is PVC vinyl, and the side height is 7 feet. Aluminum and wood are used in the construction of the frame. 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Coverage area of 6000 ft2
- Brand name: Anchor Inc. Appropriate for: a party
- Included are the following items: assembly instructions
- Description of the bundle: Sectional multi-pieces tent top, Wood/Aluminum pole set, Anchoring stakes, Parts, Storage Bags, and instructions for assembly