2008 Jayco Jay Series 806 specs and literature guide
Price MSRP + Shipping and Handling$7,622 Warranty Period (Months)24 months Warranty on the Structure (Months) 24 Dimensions 16.17 feet in length (194 in.) 11.83 feet in length when closed (142 in.) 11.8 feet in length when closed (142 in.) 3606.8 mm is the length of the closed tube. 4.42 ft. in height when closed (53 in.) Height (with doors closed): 4.4 ft (53 in.) Height (closed) in millimeters (mm): 1346.2 Weight Capacity for payload: 620 lbs. Tanks for storing materials The number of fresh water holding tanks is as follows: 17.0 gal.
Total Propane Tank Capacity 20 lbs.
2008 Jayco Jay Series RVs for Sale Near You
An awningPower retractable awningNoLeveling JacksType of leveling jackFront manual / Rear manualKitchen / Living AreaKitchen / Living Area FlooringTypeVinylKitchen Table ConfigurationBench SeatsLiving Area LocationCenterRefrigeratorRefrigerator SizeCompactRefrigerator Power ModeElectric / PropaneBedsNumber of full size beds0Number of queen size beds0Number
- Standard Package includes: a portable outside gas grille
- A Deluxe Screen Room
- White outside paint
- Interior decor
- A roof vent
- And heated bed mats for both bedrooms. The furnace has a 16000 BTU capacity and auto ignition
- There are hydraulic surge brakes and electric brakes
- And there is a U-Dinette and table.
More Information about 2008 Jayco Jay Series 806
|Number Of Axles||1|
|Rear Tire (Full Spec)||12 Inch C-Range Wheels|
|Spare Tire Location||Exterior Mounted|
|Spare Tire Cover||Standard|
|Length (closed) (in/closed) (ft/closed) (mm/closed) (m)||141 / 11.7 / 3581.4 / 3.6|
|Height (closed) (in/closed) (ft/closed) (mm/closed) (m)||58 / 4.8 / 1473.2 / 1.5|
|Dry Weight (lbs/kg)||1385 / 628.2|
|Payload Capacity (lbs/kgs)||865 / 392.4|
|GVWR (lbs/kgs)||2250 / 1020.6|
|Hitch Weight (lbs/kgs)||185 / 83.9|
|Number Of Fresh Water Holding Tanks||1|
|Total Fresh Water Tank Capacity (gal/l)||17 / 64.4|
|Propane Tank (s)||Standard|
|Number Of Propane Tanks||1|
|Total Propane Tank Capacity (gal/lbs)||4.7 / 20|
|Sidewall Construction||Tent Fabric|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Sliding Glass Door||No|
|Number of Slideouts||0|
|Expandable Bunk Material||Soft Shell|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Power Retractable Awning||No|
|Leveling Jack Type||Front Manual / Rear Manual|
|Propane Tank Cover||Standard|
|Generic Type (Primary)||Expandable Trailer|
|Regional Availability||All Regions|
|Display Name||Jay Series 806|
|Battery Power Converter||Yes|
|Battery Converter Amps||20|
|Air Conditioning Prewiring||Yes|
|TV Antenna Prewiring||No|
|Washer / Dryer Prewiring||No|
|Ground Fault Plugs||Standard|
|Carbon Monoxide Detector||Standard|
|Kitchen / Living Area Flooring Type||Vinyl|
|Kitchen Table Configuration||Bench Seats|
|Living Area Location||Center|
|Number Of Oven Burners||2|
|Refrigerator Power Mode||Electric / Propane|
|Max Sleeping Count||6|
|Number Of Bunk Beds||1|
|Number Of Double Beds||1|
|Number Of Full Size Beds||0|
|Number Of Queen Size Beds||0|
|Number Of King Size Beds||0|
|Number Of Convertible / Sofa Beds||1|
|Sink / Faucet||Standard|
|Exterior Flood Lights||Standard|
|Structure Warranty (Months)||24|
|Basic Warranty (Months)||24|
|Interior Wood Finish||Yes|
|Curtains / Shades||Standard|
Used 2009 Jayco Jay Series 806 Folding Pop-Up Camper
The greatest recreational vehicles in the Midwest! Sleeps 6, Manual Jacks, 7′ Manual Awning, and More in the Jay Series Pop-Up Camper by Jayco. Features include: Twin/Double Bed Tent Ends, Booth Dinette, 2 Burner Range, Refrigerator with icemaker, Furnace with air conditioner, Single Galley Sink, Storage Cabinet, Carryout Stove, and More. PontiacStock1BA0144 is the address. PontiacStock1BA0144 is the address. TAN2009 806 is the color of the inside. Specifications
|Hitch Weight||160 lbs|
|Gross Weight||2000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||1415 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||595 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||17 gals|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Awning Info||7′ Manual|
For further information, please call us at 800-729-5419 or send us an email. RVs and floorplans that are similar ManuFacts It’s been more than 50 years and it’s still entertaining! Peace and love were in the air, as also an underlying sense of entrepreneurial energy. A family goal came true for Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager in 1968 when they moved to a secluded nook of Northern Indiana to pursue it. Let the good times roll! Our company began to establish itself in the 1970s, during which time families congregated around the newfangled video boxes (TVs, of course!).
- Watch out, televisions!
- In the 1980s, Jayco was established as one of the major players in the recreational vehicle market, and we mourned the death of our courageous leader, Lloyd, in a fatal plane crash.
- Jayco bought Starcraft in the 1990s, which was one of the oldest and most recognized camper manufacturers in the world.
- Our 300,000th item was constructed and shipped in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters location in Middlebury, Indiana, was finished the following year.
- With the introduction of the Talon, the world’s first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer with a wider stance, we reached the milestone of manufacturing and shipping our half-millionth unit in 2006.
- In May of 2016, four divisions of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV worked together to complete and celebrate the construction of the one millionth vehicle in total.
- Taking it a step farther back in time to the 1920s, an international epidemic reignited everyone’s desire to be outside, igniting yet another golden epoch for the RVing community.
- Pontiac RV is not liable for any typographical mistakes, misprints, or other errors that may be discovered on our internet pages.
- Pictures, specs, and features given by the manufacturer may be utilized where appropriate.
Please call us at 800-729-5419 to check on availability, as our inventory changes on a regular basis. Unless otherwise stated, all estimated payments are estimates only and do not imply that financing, or a certain interest rate or duration, will be made available to you.
Jayco 806 rvs for sale
Prices in Longmont, Colorado: Request a Quote CategorizationPop Up Campers Length- PostedFor More Than One Month92 $1995 for the JAYCO 806SD on the market today
2008 Jayco Jay Series 806
$4,900 Roca is a town in Nebraska. In the category of Pop Up Campers, the length of the post is 11. It was posted more than one month ago in 2008. Jayco Jay Series 806, JAYCO Jay Series 806,
2010 Jayco JAY SERIES 806
$4,900 Duncan is a town in South Carolina. The categoryTravel Trailers has a length of 12 and was posted more than 1 month ago in 2010. A Jayco JAY SERIES 806, a 2010 JAY SERIES, a one-owner Jayco JAY SERIES, and a 1400-pound weight.
1987 Jayco Deluxe 806
Request a Quote Greenfield is a town in the state of Indiana. In the category of Pop Up Campers, the length of time since posting has been more than one month is 1987. Jayco Deluxe 806, Jayco Deluxe 806.
2009 Jayco Jay Series 806
$4,900 Pontiac, Illinois is a city in the state of Illinois. CategoryCampers in Pop-Up Structures Length8 Posted more than a month ago2009 Jayco Jay Series 806, Jay Series Pop-Up Camper by Jayco, with Twin/Double Bed Tent Ends, Booth Dinette, 2 Burner Range, Refrigerator, Furnace, Single Galley Sink, Storage Cabinet, Carryout Stove, Air Conditioner, and More.
2005 Jayco J-SERIES 806
$3,995 South Windsor, Connecticut is a town in the state of Connecticut. In the category of Pop Up Campers, the length of time since posting is over one month is 2005. 806 is a JAYCO J-SERIES 806.
1988 Jayco Tent J806
$1,895 La Grande, Oregon is a city in Oregon. 1988 – Category – Length – PostedMore Than 1 Month Jayco Tent J806 is a portable shelter. This tent trailer is in excellent condition. Just a little damage on the right-hand side of the front panel. The combination of the two made-up beds and the two bench seats creates one extremely huge bed. $1,895.00
2011 Jayco Jay Series 806
$5,200 Wildwood, Georgia is a town in the state of Georgia. In the category of Pop Up Campers, the length of time since posting has been more than one month (2011). Jayco Jay Series 806, 2011 Jayco Jay series 806 Popup camper. Jayco Jay Series 806, 2011 Jayco Jay series 806. Excellent condition, since it has only been sparingly used. Never leave it out in the rain, and always store it in the garage. There are no pets or smokers in the house. The following items are included: air conditioning, furnace, 3-way refrigerator, electric trailer brakes, awning, and portable cooktop.
2007 Jayco JAY 806
$7,755 Saukville, Wisconsin is a town in Wisconsin. In the category of Pop-Up Campers, the length of time since posting is over one month is 2007. Jayco JAY806, Jayco JAY806,
2011 Jayco 806
$6,995 Paradise, California is a popular tourist destination. In the category of Pop Up Campers, the length of time since posting has been more than one month (2011). Jayco 806, Jayco 806, Jayco 806, Jayco 806, Jayco 806, Get the family together and go camping! Camping in luxury with the family is a must-do activity this summer.
Very clean camper with great canvas, a functional floor design, a two-burner stove, a heater, and a refrigerator in good condition. Pop up tent trailers in this condition don’t come around very frequently, so take advantage of this opportunity and go camping. BA0070
1984 Jayco JAY SERIES 806
Request a Quote Joliet, Illinois is a city in Illinois. Over 1 Month ago, under the category “Pop Up Campers,” the post was made. JAYCO JAY SERIES 806, JAYCO JAY SERIES 806
2010 Jayco Jay Series 806
$5,195 Round Rock, TexasCategory: monetary compensation Pop Up Campers Length11 PostedOver 1 Month2010 Jayco Jay Series 806, 2010 Jayco Jay Series 806, 2010 Jayco Jay Series 806, This used 2010 Jayco 806 Pop-Up Camper is the ideal camper for someone who like to keep things small and simple, as well as lightweight and easy to transport. It has the following characteristics: Tent ends for a twin or double bed Dinette in a Booth Range with two burners Refrigerator with three modes of operation Storage Cabinet with a single galley sink Carryout Stove and a Whole Lot More.
2010 Jayco Series 806
$4,753 New Castle is a town in the state of Indiana. CategoryPop Up Campers Length- PostedFor More Than One Month2010 1500 lbs. fold down dry weight for the Jayco 806 travel trailer. Spare Tire Furnace LP/110 Refrigerator LP Bottle Stabilizing Jacks LP Bottle Stabilizing Jacks
Jayco Pop up Campers Trailer
Why Jayco? As a possible future owner of Jayco’s pop-up camper trailer, you most likely already know the answer to this question: Why Jayco? However, for those who have just begun their investigation into folding campers and have arrived at this page, allow me to provide a little introduction to Jayco. I think it will assist many people in making an informed decision. It all began in 1967 in Middlebury, Indiana, when Lloyd Jay Bontrager opened his first company in his backyard, which was literally his backyard.
However, there aren’t many success stories that started off with such high technological and sort-of moral standards and eventually followed through on them like Jayco.
- Easy to set-up (he developed the lift system that is still in use today back in the 1960s)
- Easy to operate
- Easy to maintain
- Later, the notion was expanded to include one additional E, which stood for: Eco-friendly
Use of environmentally friendly materials, waste reduction, recycling of old components, reduction of potentially dangerous content to an absolute bare minimum, and installation of energy-efficient appliances are all part of the company’s innovative production process. Jayco got the “Indiana Governor’s Award for Excellence” in recognition of their achievements. However, it would not be the end of the story. As part of his vision, Jay Bontrager wanted all of his employees to actually feel like they were part of one huge family (he worked diligently to promote this “family-like mentality” until his untimely death in an aircraft crash in 1985).
- Jayco Pop Up Campers Trailer: Jayco folding camper from JaycoRVs from the inside out.
- is now one of the major makers of pop-up camper trailers in the United States.
- And, although the firm also has motor-home and fifth-wheel companies, the majority of the company’s manufacturing is devoted to pop-up camper trailers, which were first introduced by Lloyd J.
- In addition to its ease of use and upkeep, Jayco’s folding campers are well-known for providing exceptional comfort for tourists.
- In a similar vein, the Camper-Tex TM tent was created as a one-piece element that was easy to assemble.
- Jayco also manufactures the furniture (tables, sofas, beds, chairs, and so on) in order to ensure the excellent quality of their final items.
- Also noteworthy is that the incredibly vast number of available models nearly ensures the discovery of “ThatOne” for even the most demanding consumers (size, weight, basic equipment and optional features.).
- Sizes range from around 12 feet to 26 feet (folded), with dry weights ranging from approximately 1500 pounds to 4000 pounds (7,500 lbs loaded).
The following are the Jayco pop-up camper trailer series that are presently being manufactured: The Jay Series is a collection of short stories written by Jay. Jayco’s folding campers are the most popular of the company’s product lines. It consists of the following types of models:
- Jay 1006 (length 16’2″, dry weight 2,015 lbs, cargo 945 lbs, water 23 gal, sleeps 7)
- Jay 1007 (length 14’2″, dry weight 1,820 lbs, cargo 730 lbs, water 23 gal., sleeps 8)
- Jay 1206 (length 18’2″, dry weight 2,490 lbs, cargo 960 lbs, water 23+ gal., sleeps 7, slide-out, optional folding hard-wall internal bath)
- Jay 1207 (
Trailer manufactured by Jayco, the Jay Series 1206 Popup Trailer was built in 2011. The lightweight and low-cost construction, as well as the 6 gallon hot water heater, fresh water tank, water filtration system, and outdoor little kitchen, are noteworthy. Jay Series Sporting Goods These units are intended for more “adventurous” travel and, as a rule, cover the lower end of the size spectrum. The tent is sectioned (which makes it easier to repair) and water resistant in nature. Extra durability is provided by the vinyl flooring and fiberglass roof.
- Among the models available are the Jay Sport 10 (length 13’6″, dry weight 1,410 lbs, cargo 840 lbs, water 10gals, sleeps 5)
- The Jay Sport 10FD (length 16’6″, dry weight 1,540 lbs, cargo 810 lbs, water 10gals, sleeps 6)
- The Jay Sport 12 (length 12’6″, dry weight 1,520 lbs, cargo 830 lbs, water 10gals, sleeps 6)
- And the Jay Sport 8 (length 11’7
Detailed floor plan for the 2011 Jayco Jay Series 1206 Popup Trailer (source – video above). BAD JAYS BAJA SERIES These models are intended for the entire family, including small children. They offer more comfort as well as additional storage space, which includes a bike deck. The latter may accommodate up to six motorcycles or an ATV. The Multimedia Stereo and the strong furnace are also included as standard luxuries. An example of a “hard-wall” bath (toilet/shower) unit is one that is available (standard in Baja 14F model).
- A Baja 10G (length 20’6″, dry weight 2,545 lbs, cargo 2,005 lbs, water37+gals, sleeps 6, slide-out, optional folding hard-wall bath)
- A Baja 12E (length 22’6″, dry weight 3,025 lbs, cargo 1,835 lbs, water37+gals, sleeps 8, slide-out, optional folding hard-wall bath)
- A Baja 14F (length 26’1″, dry weight 4,025 lbs
Select HW from the Jay Series With its higher box (high walls – HW), this is the top-of-the-line series, which provides high-end residential-sized facilities (kitchen cabinets, counter tops (including granite), larger refrigerator, three-burner stove, furnace, microwave, and so on). At the moment, there is just one model in the series:
- JaySeries Select HW 141J (length 17’8″, dry weight 2,865 lbs, cargo 985 lbs, water 23+ gal, sleeps 7, slide-out, optional folding hard-wall bath)
- JaySeries Select HW 141J (length 17’8″, dry weight 2,865 lbs, cargo 985 lbs, water 23+ gal, sleeps 7
Specifications on a Jayco Pop-Up
Camping is one of the most cost-effective ways to spend your holiday money. Additionally, it is a fantastic chance to get up up and personal with many of the natural wonders that abound across the United States. A Jayco pop-up trailer is a low-cost, lightweight choice for individuals searching for a simple camping experience without the hassle of setting up a tent or carrying a huge travel trailer with a lot of gear.
Camper Weight and Capacity
When selecting a pop-up camper, the weight of the trailer and the trailer’s overall weight capacity are two of the most crucial considerations. You want to make certain that you are not towing more than your vehicle’s towing capability allows. Jayco pop-up trailers have a dry weight of 1,835 lb., a hitch weight of 140 lb., and a capacity of 865 lb. They are available in a variety of sizes. This increases the overall allowable weight of the trailer to 2,250 lb. he heaviest of the Jayco pop-up trailers weighs in at 2,780 lb., with a hitch weight of 375 lb.
The overall weight of this trailer might be as much as 3,850 lb.
Size of the Trailer
When the Jayco pop-up trailers are folded up in their towing mode, the shortest of the bunch is 13 feet 6 inches in length. This trailer is 19 feet 6 inches in length when it is fully extended at the campsite.
When hauled, the longest Jayco pop-up trailer is 20 feet 6 inches in length, and when opened at the campground, it is 24 feet 2 inches in length. Jayco pop-up trailers are available in a variety of heights ranging from 51 inches to 69 inches.
A 10-gallon freshwater tank is included on board, but there are no gray- or black-water tanks in the smallest of the Jayco pop-ups. With the capacity of the hot water heater included, the next size up has a total capacity of 23 gallons of fresh water available. The tanks in the largest two travel trailers are the same as those in any other travel trailer. The freshwater tanks have capacities ranging from 17 gallons to 36.5 gallons, while the graywater tanks have capacities ranging from 7.5 gallons to 11 gallons each.
Jayco pop-ups include sleeping accommodations for five to six people in the smaller floor layouts and six to eight people in the bigger floor designs. References Bio of the AuthorKimberly Turtenwald began writing for a living in the year 2000. In addition to Lights 2 You, Online Consultation, Corpus Personal Injury and others, she has published content for a number of other websites as well. Turtenwald attended Wisconsin Lutheran College, where he majored in editing and publishing.
2005 Jayco Jay 806 – Folding Camper Trailer
$ 5,714.00 is the amount.
- Gross vehicle weight rating:2000 lbs
- Unloaded vehicle weight rating:1350 lbs
- Cargo carrying capacity:489.6 lbs
- Exterior dimensions (lxwxh):N/A
- Converter rating:N/A
- Interior height:N/A
- Furnace:Opt 16,000 BTU
- Exterior wall material:Aluminum/vinyl
- Solar-power system:N/A
- Total weight rating:2000 lbs
- Polystyrene foam is used as primary insulation. There is no satellite TV equipment in place
- The underbelly is made of undercoated plywood. N/A
- LP gas capacity:5 gal
- Standard floor covering(s):N/A
- Freshwater capacity:17 gal
- Standard window covering(s):N/A
- Gray-water capacity:N/A
- Waste-water capacity:N/A
- Water-heater capacity:N/A
- Bed sizes:79′′x54′′/79′′x42′′/81′′x48′′
Tell me about the Jayco Jay Series 806
|Author||Topic: Tell me about the Jayco Jay Series 806(Read 15623 times)|
|Free_RadicalHandle CrankerOfflinePosts: 30||
I’m going to be looking at it soon, it’s a 2008 and the owner claims it’s NEVER been used. He’s asking $5500, average retail used is around 7k according to NADA.So how are the Jaycos built? Any quirks or issues I should know about?Just talked to the guy, he won it in a contest and said it’s never been slept in, just popped up a few times. Also mentioned it has surge brakes, I’ve heard they are crap is this true? Should be better than nothing right?Also, I would plan on adding an A/C unit, can this be a DIY without making the roof leak?