Apollo Horticulture Grow Tent Review & Setup Video
(This page was last updated on November 3, 2021.) People who are interested in epic indoor gardening should have a look at our Apollo horticulture grow tent evaluation. Now that you’ve seen it, you might be wondering what makes it so unique in the first place. “Well, this is a very reasonable inquiry on your part.” The Apollo brand is thriving as a result of their commitment to offering good quality, long-term durability, and appropriate efficiency in their products. In a nutshell, it provides a full solution for indoor growers, meeting each and every requirement.
In addition, we will discuss why the Apollo grow tent is the most popular cannabis grow tent on the market.
About Apollo Horticulture Manufacturers
The Apollo brand is well-known in its market space for creating indoor gardening items, particularly grow tents, which are popular among gardeners. For those who are highly concerned about their financial situation, Apollo appears to be a godsend in disguise. It has been delivering higher-quality manufacturers with more cheap money charges for the last several years. They have worked really hard to provide the best possible value in their products while retaining the greatest level of quality.
Apollo grow tents are available in a number of different sizes on Amazon.
Apollo Horticulture Grow Tent Review
Grow tents are often used for growing plants in an enclosed growth room while maintaining an environmentally friendly climate within it. With so many various grow tent sizes and features to choose from, purchasing an Apollo horticulture grow tent would be a worthwhile investment on your part. Any sort of healthy plant, no matter how unusual, may coexist with it in order to create an optimal growth environment for both of them. Furthermore, inexpensive pricing, one-of-a-kind and dependable characteristics, durability, and other important elements should be taken into account.
High-quality material with 100% light-proof reflection
Apollo Horticulture provides high-quality thick material for its products. As a result, they are long-lasting and suitable for long-term use. Once again, it is completely lightproof. Mylar lining is compatible with the total number of light fixtures that need to be kept in balance. As a result, the equipment used by the manufacturer makes a significant contribution to increasing light intensity.
It is successful in retaining heat because it increases the efficiency of the light unit used. Light leakage is prevented, which allows for a smooth distribution of the entire power arrangement among the plants on an equal basis.
Construction and Design
This hydroponic grow tent is built to last thanks to the use of heavy-duty grow tent material. The robust metal poles assure the long-term dependability of the users’ devices. Furthermore, double-stitched light protection fittings help to avoid the misuse of illumination. As a result, it is safe to use and quite lovely to look at.
Removable Mylar floor tray
This is another another distinguishing feature of the Apollo Horticulture grow tent. It guarantees that the plant receives the necessary light for growth. Once again, it helps to maintain the surroundings free of spills and dirt. You may also be interested in Review of the Best 2×2 Grow Tent Review of the Best 2×4 Grow Tent Review of the Best 3×3 Grow Tent and the Best 4×4 Grow Tent Review of the Best 4×8 Grow Tent Review of the Best 5×5 Grow Tent Review of the Best 8×8 Grow Tent Review of the Best 10×10 Grow Tent
The diameter of the bar is 0.65in, which means it is sturdy enough to carry reflectors, fans, lights, carbon filters, and ballasts. There is no need for you to acquire any professional expertise or understanding because the instructional guide will take care of everything. Before starting the installation, take your time and carefully study the assembly. Then drill the top two holes, and the rest will be rather straightforward. Make certain that you are not in a rush at all.
This Apollo Hydroponic Grow Tent also has a heavy-duty metal zipper, which is a great addition to the package. It effectively protects the whole grow room by decreasing the amount of unprotected exposure. If nothing else, you’ll be able to get to the grow tent quickly if something goes wrong with the plant.
Excellent Customer Service
Another factor is contributing to the increase in popularity of this grow tent. And that is the standard level of customer service, which includes a 90-day guarantee. If the product appears to be less than satisfactory in comparison to your expectations, you may be eligible for a refund under the exceptional money-back guarantee. The brand never makes it difficult for themselves to follow through on their promises. You may also be interested in Review of the Best Garden Grow Tent Review of the AgroMax Grow Tent Review of the LightHouse Grow Tent Review of the budbox grow tent Review of the hydrolab grow tent Review of the greenbox grow tent Review of the green qube grow tent yield lab grow tent reviewidaodan grow tent review yield lab grow tent review Review of the black orchid grow tent PROS
- The quality of the tent’s construction is really good
- It is well-made. The ability to remove the floor tray increases the convenience of the users. It is inexpensive in terms of pricing. The tent is strong and has a durable frame, making it suitable for long-term use. For newcomers, the instructional brochure makes the entire set-up procedure less complicated. It helps to maintain the atmosphere free of odors.
- A few consumers expressed dissatisfaction with the zippers, claiming that they were difficult to operate smoothly.
Why Apollo Grow Tent is Best
The Apollo grow tent is famous because of the majority of its incredible features and the ease with which the producers can set it up. I’ll try to summarize the reasons why it’s the greatest option when compared to other normal tents in the section below.
The fact that the Apollo grow tent is simple to assemble is a helpful feature of it. This brand offers a variety of conventional sizes in a variety of colors. Because of this, you may move it around to other locations, such as an apartment, a greenhouse, or any other location you wish. For fresh air, you may quickly and easily set up your ideal inline fan and carbon filter combination.
You may also be interested in Review of the homebox grow tent Testimonials for the Hydro Crunch grow tent Review of the eahawk grow tent Review of the ohuhu grow tent Review of the enormous grow tent
The small form of the grow tent, which includes a high-quality reflective Mylar inner material, makes it absolutely fantastic for its intended purpose. The design of light fixtures with double stitching raises their level of security. High-quality zippers, once again, help to keep light leaking at bay. The ventilation port and airflow devices ensure that the entire unit is free of odors. This helps to maintain a sanitary atmosphere within the grow tent.
The Apollo hydroponic grow tent is constructed of robust metal poles that are wrapped with high-quality reflective Mylar. Because of the robust zipper that is provided, any dangerous bugs will be unable to get entrance to the location.
There is no need for you to acquire any professional expertise or understanding because the instructional guide will take care of everything. Before starting the installation, take your time and carefully study the assembly. Then drill the top two holes, and the rest will be rather straightforward. Make certain that you are not in a rush at all.
Apollo Horticulture 48”x48”x80” Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent – Unboxing and setup
Final ThoughtsOur Apollo grow tent review is a tiny effort on our part to inform you of the actual services provided by this well-known indoor gardening device. I hope you are able to make your own selection without being influenced by the decisions of those who are more flashy. I am hoping that this investment will result in your complete happiness. You can make excellent use of every section of our grow tent while remaining secure and protected.
Apollo Horticulture Grow Tent
When paired with high-quality indoor grow lights, the purchase of anApollo Horticulture Grow Tent will ensure a positive return on your investment in your cannabis grow. The Apollo Horticulture brand is well-known and respected, and they have received several awards for their outstanding customer service and 30-day money back guarantee. The heavy-duty materials used in Apollo Horticulture grow tents, as well as their non-toxic qualities and high-quality design, make them a highly recommended product.
- In recent years, they’ve established themselves as one of the most reliable low-cost grow tent vendors on the marketplace.
- Installation is simple and requires no tools, and the external zippers provide further security.
- The majority of Apollo tents are constructed in the same manner.
- All tents, on the other hand, are made of the same 400D strong light-proof materials, with double stitching for added safety, reflective material, and durable metal support poles.
- All Apollo grow tents are constructed of the same fabric, which, when properly maintained, prevents the majority of breaks and tears.
- Aside from that, the zippers on this tent are quite durable and do not get caught at all!
- With the Mylar reflective film and light-proof fabric, the Apollo is capable of reflecting up to 97 percent of the light it encounters.
This floor tray maintains your floor clean while also keeping your electrical cords away from any conductive water that may have been accidently spilled in your grow room or greenhouse.
The metal poles have the strength to support a load of up to 120 pounds of weight each.
When the poles on lower-priced grow tents fail to provide stability, it’s an unpleasant experience.
Each and every Apollo Horticulture tent has a complete wireframe design, and it’s evident that much consideration has gone into finding out the ideal location for all of the ports so that they are beneficial to all growers.
Despite the fact that you might use an additional set of hands, anyone can put up an Apollo tent on their own!
Finding the correct grow tent is an important step for any growing enthusiast, but it is especially important for those who like to grow hydroponically.
When it comes to hydroponic growing, the Apollo Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent is a must-have!
You can conveniently store your pricey lighting equipment inside theApollo Horticulture Grow Tent.
They are confident in the ability of this tent to do the task, and they are placing their faith in it in conjunction with your dependable LED grow lights! The simple-to-assemble frame may be put together in 10 minutes with the help of the simple-to-follow instructions.
Apollo Horticulture 48”x48”x80” Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent Review
Because of the widespread use of hydroponics in the gardening world, urban and indoor gardening have grown in popularity significantly. The younger generation, who, although living in cramped quarters, nonetheless aspires to have a garden of their own, has seen a major increase in popularity. Grow tents have grown increasingly popular as a gardening equipment as a result of the increased interest in urban gardening. They are the ideal solution for gardeners who lack the necessary space and soil to allow their plants to develop.
It measures 48″x80″ and weighs 80 pounds.
You could be convinced after reading this product review that this grow tent is just what you’ve been looking for.
- Zippers of superior quality and durability
- Double stitching is used to offer light protection and long-lasting performance. The tent was made of a heavy-duty material. Metal poles with reinforcements for further security and stability
- There will be no stink going out, and no bugs will be able to get inside. Exceptionally reflective
- It comes with a detachable Mylar floor tray. The use of a tear-proof Mylar liner increases the intensity of the light. Plants, herbs, fruits, flowers, and even vegetables will thrive in this environment. Grow tent that is simple to put up
- From Apollo, we received exceptional client service
- The Apollo Horticulture Grow Tent Set includes: one Apollo Horticulture Grow Tent, one replaceable Mylar floor tray, two filter straps, and one instruction manual.
It is essential for urban gardeners to have a grow tent, such as the Apollo Horticulture 48″x48″x80″ Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent. It makes a significant difference in the amount and quality of plants you can grow indoors. In addition to being fairly priced, the Apollo grow tent is also pretty simple to put together, especially if you have some additional hands to help you with the heavy, thick fabric. Once you’ve put it up, you’ll be able to see for yourself how well-constructed this grow tent is.
- Gardeners who wish to keep their grow tents properly illuminated at all times will find this to be a must.
- In addition, the detachable Mylar floor tray makes cleaning a breeze: just lift and slide out the tray, rinse it outdoors where there is ample room, and then replace it; it’s that simple to keep it looking spick and span.
- When it comes to grow tents and other comparable indoor and urban gardening equipment, such as LED grow lights, Apollo Horticulture is a well-known and respected company.
- Functional and dependable, this grow tent is a perfect choice for gardeners on a tight budget because of its low cost and affordability.
If you are looking for a grow tent that is completely free of light leaks, you will be on an impossible mission since even the most costly grow tents will have a leak or two, particularly around the zippers and the stitching. With the Apollo Horticulture 48″x48″x80″ Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent, this is also to be expected, as is the case with many other grow tents. Another disadvantage of this grow tent is its inability to accommodate lighting. Although the tent is strong enough to support a few LED lights, it is not recommended to install too many because the structure may not be able to withstand the weight of the entire tent.
Using too many lights might cause your plants to overheat, so keep it to the optimum amount.
Additionally, do not lean against any of the canvas walls of the Apollo Horticulture 48″x48″x80″ Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent as a safety precaution. Because the walls were not constructed to sustain the weight of a human body, they may rip or collapse.
A ideal grow tent at the same price as the Apollo Horticulture 48″ x 48″ x 80″ Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent does not exist, at least not at this time. This inexpensive, yet dependable indoor gardening tent is an excellent complement to any gardener who has a restricted amount of room. This is mostly due to its price, which makes it particularly appealing to urban gardeners, particularly those who are just beginning to play with their green thumbs. In the event that you have only recently discovered the world of urban and indoor gardening and are unsure whether or not you will love growing plants indoors, the Apollo Horticulture 48″ x 48″ x 80″ Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent is an excellent first grow tent.
Check out my Grow Tent Buying Guide for more information.
Apollo Horticulture 48”x48”x80” Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent Review
- High-quality construction
- Value for money
- Ease of assembly
- And other features
SummationIf you’ve just recently discovered the world of urban and indoor gardening and are unsure whether or not you’ll benefit from owning a grow tent, the Apollo Horticulture 48x48x80″ Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent is an excellent choice for a beginner’s grow tent. Have you enjoyed this post? Make a note of it and pin it!
Apollo Grow Tent Review: How Solid Are These Tents?
When it comes to purchasing a grow tent, indoor gardeners may find the process a bit confusing due to the large number of various brands, sizes, and features that are available. As a result, I’ve taken the time to create this review in order to offer one of the most well-built and reasonably priced grow tents available on the market, as well as to assist you in determining how to select the finest grow tent for your indoor garden. The Apollo Grow Tents are the subject of today’s review, which will be written by myself.
Furthermore, their market presence has grown to such an extent that they merit a thorough evaluation for readers of Epic Gardening!
Nonetheless, if you’re interested in learning more about the most crucial features and benefits of Apollo grow tents, continue reading!
Apollo Grow Tent Features
Let’s start by having a look at some of the things that Apollo has to offer in terms of tents. In their own words, here is an account of their most memorable moments: Durability: Metal frame poles help to keep your tent secure, while the thick fabric and high-quality double stitching help to keep any unwelcome outside elements out of your tent. Protection: Heavy-duty metal zippers keep your house secure, keep your grow safe, and allow you to easily access your indoor-grown plants with ease. Efficiency: Each tent is coated with 100 percent light-proof and tear-proof reflective Mylar material, which reflects up to 92-97 percent of the light emitted by your grow light bulbs back to your plants and herbs for maximum growth.
Warranty period of 90 days: Apollo Horticulture is committed to offering high-quality goods that are backed up by exceptional service in order to provide our clients with the whole package that they expect and deserve.
Apollo takes great satisfaction in providing durability, protection, efficiency, and a reasonable warranty to its customers. So let’s look into their allegations and see what we can find out.
All Apollo grow tents are constructed in a standardized fashion. Usually they vary in entrance placement, vent numbers and other small alterations needed to allow for a varied sized tent. A close-up of the zippers and the fabric’s overall appearance. Still, they all employ the same 400D thick light-proof fabric, luminous material, double stitching for safety, and solid metal support poles that are found on all of them. In comparison to other low-cost grow tents I’ve tried, the zippers on these tents are really durable and have never gotten stuck on me.
Using a mix of light-resistant fabric and Mylar film, which can reflect up to 97% of all of the light emitted by your grow light, you can ensure that photons remain where you want them: inside your grow tent. All Apollo grow tents are constructed of the same fabric, which is durable enough to withstand the majority of tears and breaks when handled with care. This implies that there will be no light leaks and that your grow room will be steady, allowing you to develop all year.
Take a look at the flood tray that is included with all Apollo tents as standard equipment. When it comes to running an indoor garden, whether it is hydroponically or soil-based, there are some safety considerations that must be addressed. The majority of these concerns are centered on the energy required to operate the grow lights, fans, pumps, and other equipment. If a water spill occurs in your grow room, you can remove the removable mylar-lined floor tray with velcro straps that you can wrap around the poles.
Furthermore, the metal poles used to support the grow lights are capable of supporting up to 120 pounds of weight in their respective positions.
Furthermore, you can be confident that your grow tent will be tight and robust!
Mylar with a diamond design. It has already been stated that practically all of their grow tents are designed and constructed in the same manner, with just slight variations. Apollo grows tents are a great value when it comes to price, and their prices are competitive in the industry. Top-of-the-line grow tents, like as the Gorilla (see my Gorilla Grow Tent review here), are certainly packed with more features, but they come at a significant price premium. They also tend to be twice as expensive (if not more) as beginner tents like Apollo’s, which is a shame.
The whole wireframe design of their tents is included in all of their tent presentations, and you can see that they spent a lot of effort determining the greatest possible location of all of the ports in order to create a tent that is genuinely beneficial to all growers.
Their height (at least 5 feet on the lowest versions) allows them to handle a range of plants that grow to varying heights or require additional space between them and the grow lights.
Ease of Assembly and Use
a mylar with a diamond design It has already been established that practically all of their grow tents are designed and constructed in the same manner, with just slight variations. Apollo grows tents are a great value when it comes to pricing, and they are made in the United Kingdom. Exceptional grow tents such as Gorilla (see my review of the Gorilla Grow Tent here) are packed with extra functions, but they come at a significant financial sacrifice. These tents are also more expensive, often costing twice as much (or much more) than basic models such as Apollo’s.
The whole wireframe design of their tents is included in all of their tent presentations, and you can see that they spent a lot of effort determining the best possible location of all of the ports to make their tents genuinely helpful for all growers.
Due to the fact that Apollo is a newcomer to the market, all of their goods (including the grow tents) are backed by a 90-day warranty as well as a 30-day money return promise. Which should be sufficient time for you to experiment with their products and determine whether or not you are completely happy!
Apollo Grow Tent Comparison Table
Because Apollo is a newcomer to the industry, they provide a 90-day warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of their items (including grow tents). So you’ll have plenty of time to experiment with their items and determine whether or not you are completely happy!
My top recommendations for larger-scale growers that want a lot of growing space at a reasonable price are either the 4′ x 4′ tent or the 8′ x 4′ tent. The table was unable to be shown. The Green Thumbs Who Approved of This Article: Last updated on February 13, 2022 / Affiliate links included / Images sourced from the Amazon Product Advertising API
Amazon.com: Apollo Horticulture 48”x24”x60” Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing : Patio, Lawn & Garden
5.0 stars out of 5 for this product I have two Apollo tents that I use. This was reviewed on February 15, 2019 in the United States. These Apollo tents are very stunning. I already own a 4x4x7 from them, and I recently acquired a 2x4x5 from them as well. I couldn’t be more pleased. There are literally no issues.
Top reviews from the United States
Added to the list on January 18, 2019 in the United States of AmericaVerified Purchase First and foremost, the tent itself is beautiful, with a well-placed zipper and a soft fabric. There is a small amount of light leaking out. The inside is lined with diamond mylar and has enough apertures for venting or anything you want. Here are the two things to keep an eye out for. One major problem is that the instructions are not correct. It is necessary to install the frame within the tent rather than folding the tent around as illustrated.
- The structure is too large to accommodate the tent.
- There was no way I could have put the frame together the way it was in its current state.
- It was reviewed on February 4, 2017 in the United States.
- Such high quality at such a low price.
- However, I sent back the item too soon and then sent back the replacement one too soon, apparently losing the side vent cover in the process, so I phoned Amazon and asked to return the tent.
- To avoid getting anybody in trouble or being probed, I stepped outside to thoroughly dig through the box this time, and I actually discovered the misplaced vent cover folded in the floor tray liner.
- I will still be returning this tent since I purchased another apollo 3 x 3 tent in its place.
For the purposes of summary, I was absolutely missing the vent cover on the first one I received, but the second one was my stupid mix-up error, so please Amazon, there is no need for an inquiry; these folks at Apollo are fantastic, and Amazon has been amazing as always to work with.
Here’s a satisfied customer.
I’ve got to admit, given the price, this was a fantastic bargain.
I’ve been experimenting with it on and off for over a year.
Because it takes 5 (yes, 5 distinct zippers!) to open the front of my Gorilla grow tent, I enjoy the fact that there is only one zipper on this one.
Despite the fact that there are no tents.
However, if you are okay with this, this tent is an incredible value for the money.
I got this tent in order to be able to start my garden plants in an unheated area of my garage, and it has proven to be a perfect choice for my needs.
For my requirements, the tent is well-built and has enough penetrations to accommodate power wires, thermocouples, control lines, and ventilation, all of which are easily accessible.
The inside liner adds a beautiful finishing touch to the floor, keeping it dry and tidy.
My only concern about this tent is that it was difficult for me to put together the final connection since the frame is so closely fitted to the ground.
By the way, you should construct the frame within the cover; otherwise, I’m not sure it will fit through the opening.
On December 27, 2014, a review was conducted in the United States.
According to what I’ve read, there have been concerns with light seeping through few dots here and there.
If you have a problem with scents, you should consider installing a fan in your home.
This is not an industrial device; rather, it is a household unit designed to allow us to eat fresh tomatoes in February.
The zipper is huge, well wound, and smooth to the touch.
At this pricing, I’m not sure what you could possible do to compete with this.
Having said that, this is not an airtight or sealed container.
Based on my positive experience with this product, I may consider purchasing a larger one in the near future.
I’ve cultivated a variety of lettuces, pea shoots, and other vegetables.
This tent is far superior to what I could have imagined for the price of $100.
There are a few things growing right now: red leaf seeds in the ground, Black Krim tomato seedlings with secondary leaves, and my faithful avocado “trees,” of which I have no idea what to do with.
I’d buy another one if I had the space to do so in order to avoid running out of lettuce and spinach.
Purchase that has been verified The fact that I’ve had multiple guerrilla tents and name brand tents that cost more than double the price of these tents means that they are unquestionably well worth the money spent on them.
Also, the zipper never got snagged once, even on the corners, which impressed me, indicating that the product is of high quality.
As of right now, I haven’t gotten around to hanging my light because it is still in the mail, but I would say that for the price, I would have expected a few pinholes of light leakage, but even my pricey tents have them, so it isn’t a huge concern to me.
Overall, I’m really pleased, especially considering that I had low hopes for a 60-dollar tent. It exceeded my expectations by a mile, and I would not hesitate to purchase another one, which I intend to do in the near future.
Top reviews from other countries
5.0 stars out of 5 for this product This is a really sturdy tent. Purchased on September 18, 2015 in Canada and reviewed on September 18, 2015Verified Purchase You cannot reasonably expect anything more given the price. The zipper is a touch stiff at first, but it will ease with use. Definitely a well-constructed tent, and I really appreciate the full-circumference zipper, which makes assembling the canopy quite simple. Poles do, in fact, click together and hold together fairly effectively as well.
- 5.0 stars out of 5 for this product Wonderfully Constructed On August 7, 2015, a reviewer in Canada stated that the purchase has been verified.
- It is without a doubt the greatest grow tent available in my view.
- This product comes highly recommended.
- Basically, all I can propose is that you put some fans in there!
- Overall, I thought it was amazing; thick material, doesn’t allow light through, strong, and comfortable =) a rating of 2.0 out of 5 stars It appears to be a sturdy material, and it was rather simple to put together.
- Purchased on December 14, 2015 in Canada and reviewed on December 15, 2015Verified Purchase It arrived in a reasonable amount of time, appears to be made of a durable material, and was rather simple to build.
- As a result, there’s a minor 1 inch hole that IPL should be able to stitch close with relative ease.
- I’m just marginally happy with the product for the price.
- At first, I was concerned that there was an issue with.
- This grow tent is just incredible.
- The best stuff on the market.
Amazon.com: Apollo Horticulture 96”x48”x80” Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing : Patio, Lawn & Garden
The overall rating is 5.0 out of 5. The tent is really durable. Purchased on September 18, 2015 in Canada and reviewed on September 18, 2015. For the price, you cannot reasonably expect anything more. With use, the zipper becomes a little more flexible. Without a doubt, this is an excellently constructed tent, and the entire wraparound zip design facilitates set up. Poles are really very easy to put up and hold together fairly well. If the pricing stay competitive, Apollo will undoubtedly be one of the more attractive options.
- Product with Excellent Qualitative Purchased on August 7, 2015 in Canada and reviewed on August 7, 2015.
- This is my second Apollo 4×4 (Flower) tent, and it is without a doubt the best grow tent available.
- This product is highly recommended.
- Purchase made with care and consideration.
- All I can suggest is that you put some fans in there!
- the rating is 2.0 out of 5 Although the material appears to be robust, it was rather simple to build.
- Purchased on December 14, 2015 in Canada and reviewed on December 15, 2015.
- In one of the seams, there was a little flaw that appeared to be due to the fact that they forgot to include a small portion of the stitching for sewing.
- For the time being, I cannot swear for its lightproofness.
- The overall rating is 5.0 out of 5.
- At first, I was concerned that there was an issue.
Purchased on April 25, 2015 in Canada and reviewed on April 25, 2015 What an incredible grow tent! First, I thought there was an issue with the zipper. However, when you open and shut the zipper, make sure to draw it towards you. Product of exceptional quality.
Top reviews from the United States
This was reviewed on April 2, 2016 in the United States. Purchase that has been verified Updated on February 18th (now 2 years) I finished another cool season grow that is still producing excellent results. Make certain that the trays you purchase match the tent. Trays with an inside diameter of 4xwhatever will be too large for this application. Botanicare manufactures trays that are offered by Outside Diameter, which is exactly what you’re looking for. This 4’x8′ space is far too large for six or twelve plants.
- It was estimated that my ultimate production would be 2 ounces per square foot.
- Due of its durability, I may be able to disassemble it and pack it in a duffel bag.
- The process of putting it together was straightforward.
- The doors are large and spacious, and you have the option of unzipping one whole side, as seen in the Amazon image.
- You just must use 1000W lights in wing reflectors to manage the temperature inside, like I did, to ensure that the cabin is not overheated.
- Before purchasing this tent, or any tent, have a strategy for how you will keep cool.
- The cooling air is pushed out a bottom vent hole by an 8-inch vent booster fan, and the hot air around the bulb is pulled out by a 6-inch vent booster fan on a solid duct tube.
This allowed me to turn them all down a notch to make them a little quieter.
I like to turn on my lights just when I was at home (at night).
You will be able to run two 1000W bulbs in the tent; but, you will need to have enough fans to keep the temperature down.
Using duct tape, I attached my 8″ fans to 8″ 90 degree tubes, which are straight when you buy them but can be twisted if you need to curve the fans.
I purchased an air filter, but never had the occasion to use it.
In order to cultivate 6 plants for personal use, you do not require a tent of this size.
The durability has turned out to be greater than I had anticipated.
Because my plants would take up as much area as possible on the walls, they appear to be extremely reflecting.
They are the genuine article, and they are not overpriced.
Purchase that has been verified The low price of this tent should not be taken as a sign of quality.
What if there are some little openings in the zipper that allow light to pass through?
We successfully raised hundreds of vegetable seedlings in our tent, and they are now flourishing in our garden as well as in numerous other gardens across the world.
Handle it with care, and this tent should serve you for a long time.
On December 25, 2014, it was reviewed in the United States, and it was verified as a purchase.
Despite the fact that I have opened and closed it in that location a few of times, it is almost certain that it will shut down fully if I continue to use it in that location, therefore I can’t open it completely.
In addition, three of the overhead poles I received were too short for my needs.
With my modifications to the poles, they are securely held in place.
This tent is remarkably similar to the hidden Jadin tent I used to have in my possession.
The poles are the same gauge as the poles used in the other higher-end name-brand products.
Their multiple pouches, each with a zipper to close them, is a really lovely feature that I would not want to live without after seeing it myself.
Eighty inches was the maximum height I could locate in this pricing range; anything taller would have been double or triple the price.
When the zipper is closed, there are a few leaky patches, but the amount of leakage is comparable to or less than that of comparable models.
The fact that I have yet to encounter a tent that does not leak at all means that I will not allow the minor leak I detected deter me from getting another one.
These have the potential to be excellent if quality control is implemented.
There’s something a little shaky about the frame’s set up.
Very good value for the money spent.
This grow tent is every bit as strong and light-tight as the grow tents that cost three times as much.
A fantastic indoor grow tent that is also a great bargain.
It readily accommodates three 72″x48″x18″ wire shelf units.
There is virtually no light leakage.
The frame is simple to put together.
It was possible to put together on my own with the use of a ladder and a couple clamps to keep one side of the cloth in place while I dragged the other side over the top of the frame.
Without assistance, it would have taken less than a third of the time it did.
It’s really beautiful!
There are plenty of access ports in all the correct places, and the pricing is one that no one can complain about!
I have first-hand information that cheap baller is a legitimate company that follows its warranties as well as their terms. Amazing stuff from an even more amazing provider. Thank you very much. I’ll be back, I promise.
Top reviews from other countries
a rating of one out of five stars I am dissatisfied. The product was reviewed in Canada on November 10, 2014 and the purchase was verified. The stitching on the zipper came undone after only a few usage since it was made on a budget. We repaired it ourselves since we didn’t want to deal with the inconvenience of repacking it. 5.0 stars out of 5 for this product 100 percent delighted with the product. Purchased on November 5, 2014 in Canada and reviewed on November 5, 2014Verified Purchase Quality zippers and materials for a fraction of the cost of what I was quoted by any local retailers.
100 percent delighted with the product.
Except for the two ceiling poles that were missing, we were really pleased.
5.0 stars out of 5 for this product On August 28, 2015, a customer in Canada gave it five stars after verifying their purchase.
Apollo Grow Tent Horticulture Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent Review
Because I am an Amazon Associate, I receive money when people make eligible purchases. You will not be charged any additional fees! Have you ever heard of a grow tent before? This handy tent serves as a self-contained indoor growing place, which may be quite useful in a variety of situations. It contributes to the creation of an ideal atmosphere for robust, healthy cannabis plants grown inside. If this seems like something you’re interested in, you should definitely check out Apollo Grow Tent.
But hold on a minute, we’ll tell you more about it below:
Who is this Product Designed for?
The Apollo Grow Tent is most commonly used by indoor gardeners. Controlling the indoor growth environment is critical to attaining the yield you desire from your plants. There are several sorts of plants that may be grown, and you can build an atmosphere that is ideal for every crop. What a wonderful discovery! The only restriction is that if you wish to grow more than one variety of plant, you must group them together in a collection that has comparable humidity, temperature, and lighting conditions as well.
Apollo Grow Tent Specifications:
- 32.3 pounds
- 48x48x80 tent size
- 39.1 inches by 11 inches by 7 inches
- Tent weight: 32.3 pounds
- Tent size: 48x48x80 The answer is yes
- It is transportable. No, it is not waterproof. Batteries are not required
- The item is tear resistant.
Fore More Specifications – Click Here
Purchasing a grow tent might be a little perplexing because there are so many different brands and types available all over the world. There are hundreds of grow tent manufacturers to choose from, each with their own pricing, sizes, and features. Our goal is to make your process easier by listing the most important characteristics below:
100% Light Proof
The grow tent is made of high-quality Mylar and features heavy-duty zippers as well as double stitching for further light protection and durability. A thick tent, strengthened by metal poles, provides security and stability in addition to the heavy tent itself. The use of double stitching for light protection assures the durability and long-term usage of this product. Furthermore, it is stylish, and the tiny shape allows it to fit into practically any nook or hole in the house. The Apollo Grow Tent is completely impervious to light.
After that, the reflective Mylar lining provides an efficiency increase to lighting systems of any power arrangement, regardless of their size.
Inside the tent, you’ll discover a convenient portion of port for storing equipment.
On your countertop, you may grow almost any type of plant, including strawberries, tomatoes, dill (for dill tea), chamomile, and basil. The overall effect is that it will keep your plants enclosed and can prevent smells from escaping.
Super Ventilation System
The producer created it in such a manner that the plants growing within the tent would receive adequate light and air circulation. In order to accommodate this, the Apollo Grow Tent is equipped with a single step through the main door, two reach-in windows, a power wire opening with drawstring closing stockings, and three ventilation openings with covers. Because of this, it is capable of providing an outstanding ventilation system for your plants. It is over 6 12 feet tall and has a square form with four feet on each side of the structure.
The construction is made of steel.
This will help you to maintain the health of your plants while also lowering your power use.
Removable Mylar Floor Tray
The ApolloGrow Tenth is equipped with a detachable Mylar floor tray that comes with two filter straps. Furthermore, the reflective, tear-resistant Mylar guarantees that your plants receive the necessary light at the appropriate moment. In addition, the heavy-duty zippers ensure that no unexpected light may enter the tent from the outside. It is simple to clean, which is always a bonus in any situation. You can view how your plants are developing whenever you move away by the side of the tents, without having to unzip the tents themselves.
Several evaluations discovered that light does pass through the stitching, however consumers stated that this did not create any difficulties.
A grow tent instruction booklet is included with the purchase of the grow tent. It is simple to set up and does not necessitate any expert skills. Despite the fact that you have never done something like this before, you will have no problems. It is recommended that you allow for some time before beginning the installation process to avoid haste. Despite the fact that one person is sufficient for assembly, you might request a second hand if you feel it is necessary. Because this tent contains electrical components, it should not be submerged in water.
So don’t be concerned, it will be completely safe for you to use.
Easy To Fit Anywhere
The Apollo Horticulture Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent is available in a variety of sizes. It is an excellent beginner kit for a hydroponic growing light system. You may simply set up an indoor garden in any rented area, whether it is an apartment, a greenhouse, a condominium, or any other type of rented space. It is compact and ideal for individuals who are just getting started with their gardening duties. You may use one side of your garden to store additional supplies or equipment, which will help to maximize your growing area.
Not to be overlooked is the fact that a well-planned garden takes up less area than an unplanned one. As a result, it is recommended that you designate or allocate a certain location around the tent for your junk things in order to keep it clean and orderly.
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
The Apollo Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent is backed by a dedicated customer support staff that goes above and beyond. An Apollo Horticulture Brand assurance and a 90-day warranty are included with the purchase. Even if you believe the product does not meet or surpass your expectations, you will be eligible for a hassle-free 30-day money return guarantee. It is astonishing that such a high-quality service is available at such a low cost. Customers have expressed great satisfaction with their customer service, with many stating that their customer care service is unparalleled.
- Materials that are highly reflective provide excellent insulation. Prevent odors from accumulating and pests from entering
- Convenience is provided by the inclusion of a removable floor tray. Zippers that are extremely durable
- It is thick in order to prevent light leaking
- Customer service that is second to none 30 days money back guarantee is provided.
- It is possible that zippers will not open smoothly on every occasion. There has been a report of light leaking.
Apollo 48x48x80 TentApollo 96x48x80 TentApollo 48x24x60 TentApollo 96x48x80 TentApollo 48x24x60 Tent
There are just a handful grow tents available on the market that offer features that are fairly similar to each other. Some examples are shown below:
1.Gorilla Grow Tent
The Gorilla Grow Tent is capable of maintaining a consistent atmosphere for growth. Furthermore, it is composed of 600D lightproof oxford material and is available in a variety of sizes to accommodate varied needs. It is both long-lasting and simple to assemble.
2.VIVOSUN Grow Tent
VIVOSUN 48′′x48′′x80′′ (48′′x80′′). It is really simple to set up and requires little to no equipment. Depending on your preference, you may place the grow tents anywhere you want: in a corner of your basement, in a bedroom, in your living room, in your garage, or even in your closet. It is constructed of 600D tear-resistant fabrics with a 95 percent reflective Mylar inside.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Hydroponic Grow Tent
I’m curious as to what size fan should be utilized in this situation. Answer: 6 inches would be ideal, since it would not cause any problems with temperature. The question is whether or not it will work for winter over tropical plants. Answer: Yes, it will be suitable for use throughout the year. Does it matter if the corner connections are made of metal or plastic? Answer: The corners are made of metal and have a pushpin-locking mechanism, making them rather strong. Is it feasible to place two light fixtures in the same space?
Which type of lighting would be most effective?
Are Growth Tents worth the Investment?
Purchasing a growth tent might be a significant financial commitment; thus, is it really worth it? We think this to be true. According to the findings of the study, gardeners who utilized growth tents to develop their plants used less water, fertilizers, and lights to get the same results. This indicates that, in the long term, your tent will assist you in saving money, which is something we appreciate hearing!
Purchasing a growing plant might be difficult because there are so many options available on the market. It’s possible that the Apollo Horticulture is the ideal option for you if you’re looking for anything to take care of your indoor garden. As it is difficult to choose the finest grow tentwith reviews from the numerous options available on the internet, we hope that thisApollo Grow Tentreview will assist you in making the best choice.
We hope you’ve already gotten a thorough understanding of its characteristics, and that you’ll be able to use this to get the best possible results. Fill in the blanks below with your thoughts on this product if you have tried it.
Apollo Horticulture Grow Tent Reviews-2021 Update
Disclosure of Affiliate Programs-Please keep in mind that we may collect commissions if you click on one of our links and make a purchase. This, however, has no effect on our reviews and comparisons of products. We make every effort to maintain a fair and balanced environment in order to assist you in making the best decision for you.
Is A Apollo HydroponicGrow TentSetup A Good Choice For A Cheap Indoor Grow Setup?
The Apollo,grow tent4′ by 4’is the ninth best-selling grow tent on Amazon, and it has received positive feedback from more than 600 customers thus far. As a result, the Apollogrow tent has undergone extensive testing, has received great evaluations, and is also reasonably priced. Given that it is a budgetgrow tent, you cannot reasonably expect it to be as flawless as a professionalgrow tent that costs $1,000 or more. However, regardless of the amount you pay for you, you need at the very least invest in a growing tent, which serves a reasonable purpose as agrow tent for indoor plant cultivation.
Are Apollo Grow Tents just suitable for use in a low-cost grow tent setup?
And, perhaps most crucially, should you purchase the ApolloGrow Tent for the purpose of indoor marijuana or other plant cultivation?
If you are interested in learning more about the Apollo Horticulture firm, please read on to the conclusion of this article.
- Dimensions: 48 inches by 24 inches by 60 inches Outside Fabric: The outer exterior fabric is not stated as being 600D canvas or an equivalent material in the specifications. In contrast, both the Apollo and its owners claim that its light protection is provided by heavy-duty, double-stitched material. The inside fabric is made of tear-resistant reflective mylar. Although the Amazon photos depict plastic poles, the metal poles are the real deal. Apollo, on the other hand, claims that they did switch to metal poles. Floor tray made of Mylar that may be removed
- Heavy-duty zippers: Many customers have commented on the heavy-duty zippers found in Apollo grow tents. The metal zippers, on the other hand, are generic. Warranty: 90-day warranty, plus a 30-day money-back guarantee on all purchases
- There is no requirement for a Prime membership to receive free shipping.
- Exceptional Value: Many customers have stated that the Apollo grow tents are a fantastic value for the money. A recent five-star review claimed that the Apollo grow tents are composed of durable, thick fabric
- This is supported by other recent five-star reviews. As of the time of this review in Spring 2019, the Apollo has had over 640 reviews, indicating that it has received considerable vetting. As a result, it is logical to conclude that problems that are rarely cited are likely to be an oddity in nature. Out of over 640 reviews, 84 percent were four or five stars, indicating a high level of satisfaction. There are some light leakages, however it is not completely light resistant. However, if your grow room is located in a dark place, it will function perfectly well and can be readily repaired with either sealant or duct tape
- Free Shipping: If you don’t mind waiting four to five days to receive your grow tent (Amazon Prime is not required), shipping is free (Amazon Prime is not required). Despite the fact that this product is manufactured in China, it is supplied by Amazon. As a result of Amazon’s handling of the delivery, When you get your Apollo Grow Tents from mainland China, you will not have to wait up to 30 days to receive your order. Aside from that, as previously said, if you don’t mind waiting a few more days, free delivery is available on these grow tents.
- Customer Service: There have been a few complaints of sub-par customer service, when pieces were missing and it took a long time for customer service to get back to the client
- Breach of Water Seal: A confirmed customer reported that the tent had leaked water, causing damage to his flat. It was noted by one reviewer that one cause for the leak was due to a problem with the bottom tray that gathered water not completely covering the bottom of the tent. There is no observation window, which is a problem since there have been multiple complaints about the Apollo’s zipper catching on the cloth
- There is also no observation window. Assembly: Even the five-star reviews noted that the Apollo was difficult to put together and that two persons are necessary to set up the grow tent. The installation of the Apollo,grow tent was compared to being transported into Dante’s “Seventh Circle in Hell,” according to one critic. Multiple reviewers mentioned mild to severe light leakage (depending on the rating) around the vents, which were positioned where the canvas is folded near the vents. Flowers: In order to be employed throughout the blooming stage of development, pinholes must be sealed up to decrease the amount of light leaking through.
IS IT SAFE FOR INDOORPLANT GROWING?
Apollo advises that their grow tents should only be used in a green house setting with enough ventilation, according to their website. There is a clear statement on their website that you should not use their tent in an apartment, closet, or grow room within your home due to the possible fire threat. It is worth noting that this statement is at odds with their Amazon product description, which claims “For Indoor Plant Growing.” First and foremost, I have never before seen this sort of disclaimer for any form of grow tent before.
In other words, I’m not sure if the liability disclaimer is there because the attorneys are being extra careful, or if this tent should not be used for genuine indoor gardening activities within a house.
First and foremost, as long as you have realistic expectations, the Apollo grow tent is a wonderful choice for the ordinary hobbyistcannabisgrower looking for a low-cost grow tent. Simply simply, Apollo Horticulture is a provider of low-cost grow tents. When purchasing a cheap grow tent, it is absurd to expect to receive a perfectgrow tent that does not leak even a speck of light from the outside. In addition, a lower-priced growth tent will not be as durable as a premium growing tent of the same size.
Likewise, the Apollo Horticulture Grow tents are no exception to this rule.
As a consequence, for the best results, only use Apollo Horticulture grow tents in dark spaces, such as a closet or attic, according to the manufacturer.
As a result, as long as you keep your grow tent in a dark location, utilize appropriate growth lights, and don’t move it around a much, it will most likely meet your requirements. To learn more about my top picks for the best grow tents, please visit the link provided below.
Apollo Horticulture is a Chinese-based firm that primarily manufactures indoor gardening materials as well as outdoor gardening equipment. It is possible to purchase their product on both Amazon and eBay. Product lines that they make include the following.
- Planting Row Tents: Grow row tent sizes range from 120′′ x 60′′ x 80′′ up to 36′′ x 20′′ x 62′′ in size. HID Although LED grow lights are recommended, they do provide grow light kits that are appropriate for a beginning indoor gardener. Fluorescent grow lights are a type of lighting that uses fluorescent bulbs to produce light. Grow lights range in power from 1200 watts to 75 watts. The following types of reflectors are available: combination glass and German aluminum reflectors, aluminum reflectors, galvanized steel hood with German aluminum
- Inline duct fans, carbon filters, and speed controls are used for ventilation. Lighting and ballasts: They provide ballasts ranging from 100 to 600 watts and light bulbs ranging from Mh to Mh
- T5 Grow Light Systems and T5 Light Bulbs
- And T5 Light Bulbs. Timer power strips, Mylar rolls, Poly film sheeting, pruners, hangers, and LED glasses are examples of miscellaneous items.