Wedding Tent Packages
Are you looking for a straightforward approach to hire everything you’ll need for an outdoor wedding? See our wedding packages that contain everything you will need for a wedding with 50 or 250 guests, depending on the size of your party. Tents, minimal lighting, tables, seats, and a dance floor are all included in the price of the package. ***Inquire about any other promotions that we may be running at the time! *** The number of people in the group ranges from 50 to 240. Inquire about greater quantities.
Please note that package prices do not include taxes, optional damage waivers, or shipping charges.
In order to view a CAD schematic of this tent, please visit the link above.
Linens for 7 120′′ Round Tables (Floor length on Guest Tables and sweetheart table) 1 96′′ Round Linen Tablecloth (Floor length for cake table) 1 90′′ x 156′′ piece of linen (Floor length for food table) 2 × 90′′ x 132′′ linens (Floor length for DJ table and table behind bar) Nifty Fifty Poly Napkins In order to view a CAD schematic of this tent, please visit the link above.
10 Round Linens (120′′ in Diameter) (Floor length on Guest Tables and sweetheart table) 1 96′′ Round Linen Tablecloth (Floor length for cake table) 2 linens (90 x 156 inches) (Floor length for food table) 2 × 90′′ x 132′′ linens (Floor length for DJ table) Napkins (75 count) (Click on above link to open CAD diagram of this tent) Frame (40 x 60 inches) Tent Lighting around the border of the tent with globes 15-inch-square cedar snap-lock Subflooring for the dance floor 12 tables with a diameter of 5 feet 15-foot-long half-round table (Sweetheart) 1 round table measuring 3 feet in diameter (Cake) 2 rectangular tables measuring 8 feet in length (Food) 3 rectangular tables measuring 6 feet in length (DJ, behind bar, gifts) 1 x 6′ rectangle bar configuration (includes skirts) 100 Basic White Folding ChairsLinens Optional: Client may select any color from our poly solid selection as an add-on to their order.
Linens for 13 120′′ Round Tables (Floor length on Guest Tables and sweetheart table) 1 96′′ Round Linen Tablecloth (Floor length for Cake Table) 2 linens (90 x 156 inches) (Floor length for food table) 3 Linens (90′′ x 132′′) (Floor length for DJ table) The following items are included: 100 Poly Napkins (click on the link above to see a CAD model of this tent) 4070 Frame TentGlobe Lighting for the perimeter of the tent Cedar Snap-lock 15 x 18 in.
Subflooring for the dance floor a total of 16 5′ circular tables 15-foot-long half-round table (Sweetheart) 1 round table measuring 3 feet in diameter (Cake) 2 rectangular tables measuring 8 feet in length (Food) 4 rectangular tables measuring 6 feet in length (DJ, behind bar, gifts, place cards) 1 x 6′ rectangle bar configuration (includes skirts) Linens for 125 Basic White Folding Chairs (Set of 5) Optional: The client may select any color from our poly solid selection as an add-on.
Linens for 17 120′′ Round Tables (Floor length on Guest Tables) 1 96′′ Round Linen Tablecloth (Floor length for cake table) 2 linens (90 x 156 inches) (Floor length for food table) 4 linens measuring 90 x 132 inches (Floor length for DJ, behind bar, gifts, and place card tables) 125 disposable poly napkins In order to view a CAD schematic of this tent, please visit the link above.
15-foot-long half-round table (Sweetheart) 1 round table measuring 3 feet in diameter (Cake) three eight-foot rectangular tables (Food) 4 rectangular tables measuring 6 feet in length (DJ, 2 for behind bars, gifts) 2 x 6′ rectangular bar configurations (includes skirts) 150 Basic White Folding ChairsLinens Optional: Client may select any color from our poly solid selection as an add-on to their order.
Linens for 19 120′′ Round Tables (Floor length on Guest Tables) 1 96′′ Round Linen Tablecloth (Cake table) 3 linens (90 x 156 inches) (Floor length for food table) 4 linens measuring 90 x 132 inches (Floor length for DJ, behind bars, and gift tables) a total of 150 poly napkins (Click on above link to open CAD diagram of this tent) Tent with a 40×90 frameGlobe lighting around the edge of the tent Snap-lock Cedar, 18 x 21 in.
Subflooring for the dance floor 22 tables with a diameter of 5 feet 15-foot-long half-round table (Sweetheart) 1 round table measuring 3 feet in diameter (Cake) 4 rectangular tables measuring 8 feet in length (Food) 4 rectangular tables measuring 6 feet in length (DJ, 2 for behind bars, gifts) 2 x 6′ rectangular bar configurations (include skirts) The client may select any color from our poly solid assortment as an add-on to the 175 Basic White Folding ChairsLinens Add-On: Linens in the size of a 120-inch circle (Floor length on Guest Tables) 1 96′′ Round Linen Tablecloth (Cake table) 4 Linens (90 x 156 inches) (Floor length for food table) 4 linens measuring 90 x 132 inches (Floor length for DJ, behind bars, and gift tables) a total of 175 poly napkins (Click on above link to open CAD diagram of this tent) Tent with a 40×100 frameGlobe lighting around the perimeter of the tent The 21st Century Cedar Snap-Lock Subflooring for the dance floor a total of 24 5′ circular tables (Guest tables) 15-foot-long half-round table (Sweetheart) 1 round table measuring 3 feet in diameter (Cake) 4 rectangular tables measuring 8 feet in length (Food) a set of five six-foot rectangular tables (DJ, 2 for behind bars, gift, place cards) Setup of two 6′ rectangular bars (includes skirts) The client may select any color from our poly solid assortment as an add-on to the 200 basic white folding chairs and linens.
Linens for 25 120′′ Round Tables (Floor length on Guest Tables) 1 96′′ Round Linen Tablecloth (Floor length for cake table) 4 Linens (90 x 156 inches) (Floor length for food table) 5 Linens (90′′ x 132′′) (Floor length for DJ table) Napkins (200 count)
Wedding Tents Rentals
A Grand Event Party Rentals offers the highest quality wedding tents available, producing stunningwedding tents using only the highest quality American-engineered and produced wedding tent structures. In order to create a genuinely fashionable and attractive place for your wedding and evening entertainment, we can make the most of all the natural elements. You may wow your visitors by using a tent complex as opposed to a single structure when it comes to the planning of your event. There are many different lighting solutions available, like Chinese lanterns, string lighting, and spotlighting, to give your space a fresh and contemporary look.
A Grand Event is a logical option when it comes to the absolute finest wedding tents since “We Bring The Party To You!” is their motto.
How to decide on the right tent styletent size for your wedding
Inside the Pole Tent, with metal center poles and legs covered by drape, in Step 1. Having made the decision to have an exquisite outdoor wedding, the first thing you need to consider is what style of tent you want to use for the event. Tents are available in two different styles at A Grand Event: Pole Tents and Frame Tents. Both tents have their own distinct characteristics, but in the end, it comes down to personal taste as to which design you prefer. Pole tents, also known as tension tents, have a more exquisite appearance because to the higher peaks and dips on their sides and roofs.
These sorts of tents are only suitable for use on grass.
While the center poles that descend in the middle of the tent might be considered a convenience, they can also be considered an obstruction to what is going on beneath the tent.
As a result of the work necessary in setting them up, they are more expensive than other types of tents since they do not have poles that come down on the interior of the tent.
Wedding Tent SizesDance Floors
Step 2:Now that you’ve decided on the style of tent you want, the following step is to figure out how many people will be attending your event in total. Third, once you have determined the number of visitors that will be attending, the following step is to decide what sort of event you will be hosting. Based on the sort of event you are hosting, the following is an estimate of the approximate number of square feet you will require per person: Step 4:When determining the size of your tent, take into consideration any of the following requirements.
So, if you are hosting a 100-person party, you should utilize a 15-by-15-foot dance floor because it has a capacity of 50 guests.
You are more familiar with your guests than we are.
Add up the entire square footage required for your event in the previous step.
Step 6 If you are in the middle of a tent purchase, it is advised that you upgrade to the next size up tent since it is always preferable to have a little additional room rather than not enough.
Wedding Tent Rental Packages on the East Coast
Are you putting together a wedding? Consider the great outdoors! A wedding ceremony and reception under a tent are the ideal venue for a romantic occasion. Tents For Rent takes the stress out of wedding preparation by providing you with a convenient solution. Our team can even visit with you on-site to assess the situation and discuss your choices with you. You can relax as we create the right ambiance for your wedding day! Couples from all around the East Coast can benefit from our personalized wedding tent rental packages.
We realize the stress that comes with planning an indoor/outdoor or entirely outdoor event, which is why we provide Tents For Rent.
This isn’t our first rodeo; we’ve assisted numerous couples in planning their weddings and other memorable occasions.
You will be able to choose and choose exactly what you want as a result.
Wedding Supply Rentals:
- Equipment: tents, tables, chairs, linens, lights, electricity, platform, carpet and flooring, restrooms, heating and cooling
Please get in touch with us and we will assist you in realizing your ambitions. We look forward to assisting you in the planning of your dream wedding. We collaborate with a diverse group of caterers, event planners, and wedding venues. Are you looking for a one-of-a-kind tent? Check out our newsailcloth tents for more information.
WHEN YOU RENT FROM TENTS FOR RENT YOU GET:
- Simple planning
- Smooth installation
- A gorgeous wedding
- A stunning wedding
- A dream come true
- Delighted visitors
- A relaxed, outside setting
- It will be an occasion you will remember for the rest of your life.
WEDDING TENT PRICING:
The cost of your wedding tent rental package on the East Coast will vary significantly based on the things you select as well as the quantity and size of the tent. The typical cost of a wedding we cater is between $800 to $4,000 in total. This covers delivery, installation, and all of the accessories, as well as removal and any taxes. Please contact us if you would like an estimate on how much room your ideal ceremony or reception will require.
How To Rent A Wedding Tent (Plus Prices)
As an event planner, I’m going to share a little secret with you that I learned early on in my professional career: you can control a great number of things, but the weather will never be one of those things. I understand what you’re going through. This isn’t what you’re looking forward to hearing. No one wants to spend money on a wedding tent. They can be prohibitively expensive and intimidating to contemplate, and the sky is particularly beautiful at this time of year. When it comes to renting a wedding tent (and don’t kid yourself: an outdoor venue with no backup plan and a high chance of rain is a no-brainer).
Because there is actually quite a bit (surprisingly) that you need to know, including:
WHEN TO RENT A Wedding TENT
It’s critical to consider if you’ll need to rent a wedding tent early on in the planning phase to avoid disappointment later on. Consider the cost of a tent while evaluating potential sites, especially if there are no indoor choices available at the time of your search. Renting a tent should be included in the “book your venue” task on your to-do list if you’re considering outdoor venues and there is a greater than remote chance of inclement weather on your wedding date (I believe this applies to pretty much the entire Eastern Seaboard?
), rather than being a separate task. When it comes to weddings, tents may be rather expensive (depending on a variety of circumstances, which we’ll discuss below), so be sure to incorporate this into your budget before falling in love with your dream site. So, what happens next?
FIGURE OUT ROUGHLY WHAT SIZE Wedding TENT YOU’LL NEED
If you’re just getting started with your party planning, you might not have exact numbers yet, and you might not have decided what kind of party you want to throw yet either (sit-down, buffet, cocktail, punch and pie, etc.). You will, however, require a preliminary estimate at this time in order to receive a pricing quotation. This spreadsheet will provide you with a high-level overview of how much square footage is required for various sorts of functions. DOWNLOAD SAMPLE OF THE APW TENT SIZE GUIDELINE SPREADSHEET As a general guideline, you’ll want to select the squarest tent that your site will allow.
A squarer tent will have a taller ceiling, which will not only appear nicer but will help keep the tent cooler in addition to looking better.
DETERMINE WHAT TYPE OF TENT YOU WANT.
Tents are available for hire in a variety of types, but the most common are frame tents and pole tents. There are three major factors to consider when deciding which style of tent to rent: space logistics, aesthetics, and (of course) your financial constraints. The Advantages and Disadvantages of a Pole Wedding Tent
- Pros:Pole tents are generally considered to be the most aesthetically beautiful alternative
- They are the tents that have the sweeping ceiling
- And they are less expensive. PRO:Pole tents are less costly than canvas tents. PRO:Pole tents will have center poles or impediments
- CON:Pole tents will be expensive. PRO: There is no need for liner because there is no frame to cover up. Pole tents need less time to put up than other types of tents. CON: The stakes must be driven into the earth. In order to set up a pole tent, there must be enough space on all sides for stakes and anchor ropes (often between five and eight feet on each side).
The Advantages and Disadvantages of a Frame Wedding Tent
- PRO: It may be built on any surface (asphalt, roofs, etc.)
- It is lightweight and easy to transport. PRO: Because they can be joined, you have additional design possibilities when it comes to shape and structure, and you can connect various rooms together, such as a pathway from the ceremony to the celebration. PRO: There are no center poles or other barriers in the way. CON: Pole tents are almost always more expensive than canvas tents. INCONVENIENCE: The frame is visible from the inside—many people do not like the way the frame looks, and the remedy is to purchase a pricey liner to conceal it. The disadvantage is that it takes longer to set up. It has the advantage of being able to be left up for an extended period of time (for instance, if you wish to live at your wedding for a while).
THINK ABOUT Wedding Tent EXTRAS…
If you already have a decent notion of the size and style of tent that you want, it’s crucial to think about all of the extras that you might want or desire before receiving a pricing quotation. These add-ons have the potential to significantly alter your pricing quotation. In contrast to white tents, clear top tents are a highly popular choice that often does not cost much more. Keep in mind, however, that if any part of your event takes place during the day, the sun may transform your transparent top tent into a large, sweating greenhouse if the weather is warm.
- In movies and publications, you’ll notice gathered, silky-looking cloth used to line the interior of tents. This is a liner. It’s pricey and unnecessary, especially if you choose a pole tent, which is what I recommend. If you really must have a lining, be aware that they might cost up to three times as much as the tent itself! A colored liner is also available, although it will come at a higher price point. (Hint: you can achieve the same effect with lighting for far less money.)
- Solid walls, transparent walls, cathedral walls (with windows), and fabric walls are the most common types of walls. The average temperature determines whether or not you require walls. If you’re getting married in a hotter region, you can forego the walls entirely. If you live in a colder environment, it is generally a good idea to have walls built. Even if downpours are frequent, walls will assist in keeping things dry. In the cold or rain, fabric walls will not protect you
- They are mostly for aesthetic purposes. There are several possibilities for flooring, including plain old ground with or without a dance floor, or a whole floor below the tent. Naturally, the least expensive choice is the ground, but there are several disadvantages to doing so. If it rains in the days leading up to your wedding, the ground may become squishy and slippery. It’s also vital to point out that plain ground can be difficult for visitors to walk/dance on in high heels (which is why it’s critical to notify your guests that they would be best served by outdoor-appropriate footwear). If you’re erecting your tent on terrain that’s sloping or otherwise uneven, you might want to consider installing flooring to help level things out. It is possible to get flooring for as little as $1-4 a square foot, which may not seem like much until you do the math! In the event that you are unable to afford full flooring, consider simply installing a dance floor (which will be much, far less expensive). Illumination —If your wedding is taking place at night, you’ll need to provide some lighting for your guests inside the tent unless you want them to have the sensory experience of dining and dancing in the dark. You may use anything from bistro lights strung across the ceiling to lanterns, twinkle lights, can lights hung on the ceiling, or dramatic style stage lights with gels to create the perfect atmosphere for your event. You may also have the lighting set to a dimmer to create a more intimate atmosphere when dancing with friends. Couples who opt to DIY their lighting should be aware that the tent business will not hang them for them and will demand you to remove them before the tent is due to be dismantled before the ceremony begins. The availability of power is another factor to consider when deciding on your lighting options
- If your location does not have access to electricity, you will need to hire a generator. Heating and cooling —If the weather is expected to be hot, you’ll want to make sure you have some cooling equipment on hand. Because tents are notoriously expensive to air condition, fans are often the most cost-effective choice. Because tents are not sealed nor insulated, they necessitate the use of a significant amount of electricity to remain cool with air conditioning—on the order of an industrial generator. Fans are excellent for circulating the air, and renting huge fans is often a cost-effective option. A tent heater with a thermostat may be rented to warm up the tent if your wedding is taking place during the lower months of the year. It has been brought to my attention that some couples are interested in renting patio heaters to use inside the tent, but I am extremely concerned about this because they can pose a fire risk and take up valuable space, whereas a furnace is usually placed outside the tent where no drunk people can knock it over
- Tent for catering services — Your caterer may require what is known as a Catering or Cook Tent, depending on the size of the event. Typically located adjacent to the bigger tent, this is a smaller structure where the food is cooked and plated, as well as where items such as dirty dishes and trash cans are stored out of sight from your visitors. Essentially, it’s a little kitchenette. Depending on whether you’re having a food truck wedding or drop-off buffet catering, or if you have another covered place for food preparation, you may not need a secondary tent at all. Confirm with the folks who will be supplying food and/or personnel that you have everything they require. Keep in mind that your catering tent will require lights (which might be industrial or utilitarian in nature) and energy to function properly. Confirm with individuals who will be using the tent if they will require cooling (i.e. fans) or heating based on the time of year and weather conditions
Now that you have a reasonably good notion of what you’re searching for, you can start contacting rental firms for bids. But where do you begin looking for rental companies to contact? Inquire around; your caterer and venue should be able to supply you with a list of reliable vendors to consider. Otherwise, a Google search for “event rentals + your location” should turn up a slew of results; simply read online reviews to get a sense of who delivers high-quality service and who does not. When seeking quotations from firms, you’ll want to make certain that the following components are included in the proposal:
- Payment for delivery, labor and setup (including all accessories), fire and zoning permits (if applicable), and teardown.
Also, be certain that you understand and agree with the cancellation and modification policies. With so many factors that may change between when you book and when the wedding takes place, having the opportunity to adjust the size of your tent or even cancel it if the weather looks like it’s going to be absolutely perfect is a must-have feature. Before you send over any money, double-check that all of these issues have been addressed in writing. When acquiring a quotation, make sure to inquire about how long the setup time will take.
- In the event that it is possible at your location, you may want to have the tent set up and ready to go a few days before the wedding—this will give you plenty of time to decorate and experiment with the layout.
- There is a small price for this service (which is normally used against your rental rate if you sign a contract), but you may find the piece of mind to be well worth it.
- Final point: try to hire from a firm that specializes in more than just tent rentals if at all feasible.
- If you rent the bulk of your things from a single location, you will only have to deal with one delivery fee and one vendor, and everything will arrive at the same time, saving you time and money on logistics.
As an example, here are a few genuine quotations from clients that I have received over the last few years:
Sample Wedding Tent Prices
The Hamptons: Pole Wedding Tent $12,600 for 250 guests, seated dinner, and dancing with a live band
- Tents: Sailcloth Pole Tent $5,500
- Clear Sidewalls $675
- Dance Floor $1,200
- Stage (for eight-piece band) $675
- Bistro Lighting $3,100
- Caterer Frame Tent with Sidewalls $700
- Caterer Tent Lighting $250
- Marquee connecting catering to main tent $500
- Bistro Lights $3,100
- Main Tent Lighting $250
- Marquee connecting catering to
Pole Wedding Tent $16,492 for 200 guests at a cocktail party on Long Island (photo above)
- $4,600 for the Sailcloth Pole Tent (44′ x 83′), $540 for the clear sidewalls, $500 for the perimeter lighting (on dimmers), $7,200 for the whole subfloor (plywood), and $4,600 for the carpet installed over the subfloor.
Frame Wedding Tent $2,000 for 125 guests at an outdoor ceremony in Brooklyn. Pole wedding tent for $1,810 in Southeastern Pennsylvania for 100 guests for a buffet dinner and dance (photo above)
- 40′ x 60′ Century Pole Tent $1,390
- 15′ x 16′ Oak Parquet Dance Floor $420
- 40′ x 60′ Century Pole Tent $1,390
Pole Wedding Tent $3,355 for 175 people, buffet dinner and dance in Upstate New York: Pole Wedding Tent
- 60′ x 70′ Century Pole Tent $1,875
- 20′ x 20′ Century Pole Tent (caterer with three sides) $255
- Perimeter Lighting$260
- Lighting (caterer) $130
- Window Side Wall$260
- 20′ x 20′ Dance Floor $575
- 60′ x 70′ Century Pole Tent $1,875
Perimeter Lighting ($260), Lighting (caterer) ($130), Window Side Wall ($260), 20′ x 20′ Dance Floor ($575), 60′ x 70′ Century Pole Tent ($1,875); 20′ x 20′ Century Pole Tent (caterer with three sides) ($255); 60′ x 70′ Century Pole Tent ($1,875); 60′ x 70′ Century Pole Tent ($1,875); 60′ x 70′ Century Pole Tent ($1,
- 60′ x 70′ Century Pole Tent $1,350
- 20′ x 20′ Century Pole Tent (caterer with three sides) $255
- Perimeter Lighting $240
- Lighting (caterer) $30
- 60′ x 70′ Century Pole Tent $1,350
- 60′ x 70′ Century $240 for a window side wall
- $460 for a 16′ x 20′ dance floor.
Frame Wedding Tent $1,575 for 75 guests for a ceremony and partial cocktail reception on a New York City rooftop.
- The cost of a 20′ x 40′ frame white tent top is $600, and the cost of tent lighting (side pole mount Par 38) is $300. $120
- 6 Tent Side Wall Clear (20′ x 40′ and 8′ x 20′) $120
- Dimmer Kit is $25
- Safety Kit (2 Fire/2 Exit) is $90
- And Dimmer Kit is $25. a total of 12 sand bags for side walls for $60
- Four tent weight stacks for $60
- Rooftop installation for $500
Pole Wedding Tent $1,175 for 70 people, welcome dinner buffet (no dance floor), Upstate New York: Pole Wedding Tent (photo above)
- The cost of a 30′ by 30′ Century Tent is $500
- The cost of Event Deck Flooring is $675.
Upstate New York: Round Pole Wedding Tent $2,982 for a 100-person ceremony and cocktail reception.
- Sperry Tent, 46′ Round, $2,077
- Sperry Side Wall, Clear, $400
- Perimeter String Lights, 46′ Round, $225
- 2 Single Dimmer Switches, $120
- 2 Pole Lights, $160
- Sperry Tent, 46′ Round, $2,077
Pole Tent $1,255 for a 100-person ceremony and cocktail reception in Upstate New York.
- Pole Tent $675
- Perimeter Lighting $220
- Side Walls $360
- 30′ x 60′ Pole Tent $675
REVIEW YOUR QUOTES AND BOOK A TENT COMPANY!
Keep in mind that if you obtain a quotation that appears to be “too good to be true” when compared to the other quotes you have received, the chances are that it is. The majority of rental firms will charge about the same amount. Your selection should basically come down to who has the most aesthetically beautiful options, as well as who was the most pleasant to deal with over the entire process (because that will seriously come in handy later). This piece was first published in February of 2015 and has since been updated.
Wedding Tents – Big Tent Events
Backyards, churches, public parks, and private venues are the most common places for outdoor wedding receptions, with backyards and churches being the most popular. The size and kind of tent that may be utilized for the wedding reception may be limited by the location of the event. Backyards, churches, and private venues like as country clubs sometimes have limited space for tents to be set up, but they are typically more accommodating when it comes to delivery and removal of equipment. However, while public venues such as forest preserves and park district lands often offer limitless room, they have constraints on when the space may be utilized, resulting in precise delivery and removal hours.
- Are there enough to accommodate all of your guests?
- It is possible that you will need to hire portable toilets or a trailer unit.
- Inquire about the amount and location of electricity that is available, how far away the power supply is from the tent, and how many 20 amp circuits are required by your tent rental firm, your caterer, and your DJ or band.
- As a result of the use of tent pegs, all tent rental firms are required by law to notify the JULIE one-call service in order to have any potential public utility lines noted.
Line marking must be completed at least 48 hours prior to the installation date using JULIE. The property owner is responsible for marking any non-public lines that may exist on the site, such as a sprinkler system, landscape lighting, a swimming pool, a septic system, and so on.
San Antonio Tent and Party Rentals
Tent Rentals in the City of San Antonio When it comes to weddings and other special occasions, we can provide a large choice of party tent rentals and other party accessories in San Antonio to meet your needs. Choose from one of our many wedding rentals, including: Tents made with sailcloth: Sailcloth tent rentals in San Antonio are distinguished by their translucent ceilings and rounded edges, which make them a classic and elegant choice for any occasion. Inexpensive and simple to set up, pole tents are a great option for a variety of occasions.
- Ceiling decorations, fans, and light fixtures may be hung from the ceilings of frame tents to create a festive atmosphere.
- Building structures: Building structures, with their high ceilings and broad apertures, are ideal for outdoor events and can be set up on any surface, including grass and dirt.
- Peerless is the most trusted professional event and tent rental company in Texas, with offices in both San Antonio and Austin.
- Service that is prompt and dependable: The provision of high-quality, dependable service is a top priority for our staff, and our representatives are always available to answer your inquiries!
- Our tents are cleaned in a hot water tent washer, which we have on site.
Party Tent Rental and Wedding Tent Rental in Chicago and the Western Suburbs
Everyone enjoys an outdoor party or a wedding reception in their lawn! However, the weather in Chicago’s suburbs might make it difficult to hold outdoor activities. A party tent rental or wedding tent rental from Affordable Backyard Tents might come in handy for these types of occasions.
Party Tent Rental
Whether you’re planning an outdoor party, a backyard wedding or a business event, ABT can provide you with the perfect rental tent. In addition to small frame tents, high peak tents, and pole tents, we now provide tents designed exclusively for events held on grass. Also available for rental are tent sides and outdoor tent heaters to ensure that your visitors remain warm and dry when inclement weather threatens.
Consider first looking at ourtent rental packages, which include some convenient combination options. Afterwards, please let us know if you don’t see a package that works for your event on our website. All of our packages may be tailored to match your specific party tent rental requirements.
Wedding Tent Rental
Do you want to have an outdoor wedding? Affordable Backyard Tents has you covered — both literally and figuratively. Our stunning high-peak tents are ideal for outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions, as well as other special occasions. We are able to combine many tents to create a stunning outdoor ballroom. With our wedding rental tents, tent sides, and rental tent heaters, you can ensure that your guests are kept warm and dry. Check out our pricing page once you’ve had a look at our tents to see if there are any packages that fit your needs and your budget.
Depending on your needs, we may create a package tailored to your exact needs.
Party Equipment Rental
Party tent rental and wedding tent rental aren’t the only services offered by Affordable Backyard Tents. We have all of the party rental equipment you may possibly need. For further information about any of the items listed below, please click on the link. Chiavari chairs and folding chairs are two types of chairs that may be used. Tables for banquets, circular tables, and highboy cocktail tables are all available. Fill ‘n’ Chill beverage tables are available. Light bulbs in the shape of globes Bars that are transportable Dance floors are a must-have for every party.
Rental Tent Delivery and Setup
It is possible to put up your party tent rental and rental party accessories practically anyplace in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. Simply give us a call at 630.742.2407 to ensure that we are able to service your location. The majority of the time, we supply rental tents and rental party equipment a day or two before the event. As a result, you will have plenty of time to set up and test all of your beautiful party decorations!
Lancaster Outdoor Wedding Tent Rentals
Do you feel like you’re in over your head when it comes to looking for event and wedding tent rental services? Finding the party rental business that provides the most value for your money may be a time-consuming endeavor. Our company, Hess Tent Rental LLC, was established since we have done this a hundred times. Our event rental firm is a one-stop-shop for everything related to party planning and hosting. Everything from wedding tent rentals to table linens and even wooden wedding décor is thoughtfully placed in order to provide you with the most convenient experience possible.
To learn more about our economical tent rental rates, please contact us by phone or send us an online inquiry.
Party Rental Company That Won’t Let You Down
Instead of going from vendor to vendor in search of the right wedding rental business, save yourself the time and effort by relying on the only one that can assist you in all of the ways that Hess Tent Rental LLC can.
Not only do we have the largest selection of quality tent rentals, but we also employ some of the most talented individuals in the event rental industry! Our first goal is providing excellent customer service, and we look forward to assisting you with your special day.
Full-Service Wedding Rental Company
In Lancaster, Pennsylvania, there are several event rental businesses, but none of them can match the level of convenience provided by Hess Tent Rental LLC. Wedding tent rentals are the most difficult element of planning your wedding, but we make it as simple as possible by providing everything you’ll need in an one handy location.
- Plan ahead of time and measure everything to ensure you don’t overspend on things you don’t need, such as square footage. Our knowledgeable staff can assist you in determining what size wedding tent rental would be most suitable for your needs. For your convenience, we will come to your place and collect measurements in advance. Visualizing Your Environment: Do you want to see a rendering of what your event space may look like? Take advantage of a free CAD sketch from our wedding rental business. You should download the file that corresponds to the amount of guests you’ll be hosting. Equipment that leaves you stress-free: Our party rental company takes great pleasure in the hygiene of our facilities! The condition of our tents, tables, chairs, and rentable tent accessories is always excellent. Pricing that is Upfront and Honest: Our wedding tent rentals are all reasonably priced in line with our rivals, but our outstanding customer service and reviews set us apart from the competition. We’ve Got You Covered No Matter Where You Are: Hess Tent Rental LLC is a party rental company that proudly serves the whole region of South Central Pennsylvania. We’re also thrilled to have received many accolades from the Lancaster County Chamber of Commerce. If something unexpected happens on your special day, we are accessible to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Finally, we want to save you as much time, trouble, and money as we possibly can. As a result, our wedding tent rentals are incredibly simple to search for, plan, and reserve! Contact us today to find out how to take the next step in your career.
Order One Of Our Wedding Tent Rentals Today!
Hess Tent Rental LLC is a wedding rental company situated in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, that serves the whole state of Pennsylvania and the neighboring areas. Being in business since 2008 has helped us build a solid reputation, which has resulted in us receiving a number of local honors and accolades! To ensure that your wedding tent, tables and chairs, lighting accessories, and décor rentals are ready in time for your big day, contact our event rental business now.
Cabaret Tent Rentals
Located in New York City, Cabaret Tent and Party Rental provides tent rental and party rental packages to customers across the Tri-state area. Whatever your tented event needs, from table and chair rentals for a business event to wedding tent rentals for your big day, our crew is here to make sure everything works well. Having been in the tent installation business for more than 30 years, Cabaret Tent and Party Rental can guarantee a professional installation. The fact that we are dedicated to offering the greatest degree of client satisfaction has earned us the reputation as one of the most dependable tent rental companies in New York City.
Make Your Event
Aside from providing tent rentals, Cabaret Tent and Party Hire also offers a complete line of party items that may be used in conjunction with your tent rental. Whether you’re seeking to hire tables and chairs, a dance floor, or bar equipment, our firm can accommodate all of your event planning needs. Contact us now to learn more. Allow us to take care of all of your rental needs, which will make the planning process much easier. One vendor, one point of contact, and one incredible event are all you need.
If you are seeking to hire a tent for your next party or event, Cabaret Tent and Party Rental has a wide variety of choices to pick from, as well as the experienced expertise to assist you in selecting the most appropriate rental equipment for your event or party. In addition to over 100 distinct tent sizes in 12 different variations, Cabaret Tent and Party Rental also provides frame tents, marquee tents, clear top tents, high peak tents, and other special occasion tents. Each tent rental is expertly built by our trained staff, and may be customized with additional features such as sidewalls, heating, cooling, lighting, carpets, and staging, among others.
Request A Free Tent Or
Count on the professionals at Cabaret Tent and Party Rental to provide you with exceptional service and experienced direction, as well as anything else you need to make your event a success.
Please contact (718) 356-8500 or (212) 534-TENT for a free quotation if you are interested in hiring a tent for your next event in the New York City metropolitan region. We look forward to assisting you in putting together the ideal occasion! Request a Price Estimate
Tents & Accessories
The TENT MATRIX is intended to serve as a fast reference for estimating the size of the tent you will require. Only suggestions are made for tent sizes, and they do not represent the full range of sizes and styles available. For a bespoke tent size, please contact one of our event advisors at the following number: 240-651-5948
|NUMBER OF GUESTS||SEATING FOR DINING ONLY||WITH BARBUFFET||WITH DANCE FLOORDJ||DANCE FLOOR SIZE|
|40||20’ X 20’400 SQ FT||20’ X 30’600SQ FT||20’ X 40’800 SQ FT||8’ X 12’|
|60||20’ X 30’600 SQ FT||20’ X 40’800 SQ FT||20’ X 50’1000 SQ FT||12’ X 12’|
|80||20’ X 40’800 SQ FT||20’ X 50’1000SQ FT||30’ X 40’1200 SQ FT||12’ X 16’|
|90||30’ X 30’900 SQ FT||30’ X 40’1200 SQ FT||30’ X 50’1500 SQ FT||12’ X 16’|
|100||20’ X 50’1000 SQ FT||30’ X 40’1200 SQ FT||40’ X 40’1600 SQ FT||16 X’ 16’|
|120||30’ X 40’1200 SQ FT||30’ X 50’1500 SQ FT||30’ X 60’1800 SQ FT||16’ X 20’|
|180||30’ X 60’1800 SQ FT||40’ X 60’2400 SQ FT||40’ X 80’3200 SQ FT||20’ X 20’|
|240||40’ X 60’2400 SQ FT||40’ X80’3200 SQ FT||60’ X 60’3600 SQ FT||20’ X 24’|
|320||40’ X 80’3200 SQ FT||40’ X 100’4000 SQ FT||60’ X 120’7200 SQ FT||24’ X 30’|
Ten feet by ten feet costs 160.00 dollars for a seat up to ten feet ten feet by twenty feet costs 295.00 dollars for a seat up to ten feet ten feet by thirty feet costs $440.00 ten feet by forty feet costs $ 585.00 ten feet by forty feet costs $ 585.00 twenty feet by twenty feet costs 395.00 dollars for a seat up to forty feet twenty feet by thirty feet costs $595.00 dollars for a seat up to sixty feet twenty feet by forty feet costs $
How Much Do Wedding Tents Cost?
Do you have visions of a garden wedding? However, if your wedding venue requires a tent (or if you require one as a weather backup plan), the costs of your wedding tent can quickly add up. While the great outdoors can provide an amazing scenic backdrop for your wedding ceremony or reception, the costs of your wedding tent can quickly add up. If you don’t budget for those extra bucks, your perfect wedding venue may end up costing more than you anticipated. So, how much do wedding tents set you back in terms of money?
- There are other simple methods to save a significant amount of money on the cost of a wedding tent, so keep reading!
- The first thing you should know about wedding tents is that they can be divided into two categories: pole tents and frame tents.
- However, while the materials used to construct them and the forms and patterns of their general structures might differ significantly, you can get a better notion of the type of tent you’re searching for by determining which of the two you prefer the most.
- In most cases, they feature at least one center pole, but many couples choose to have many (which they typically adorn with fabric, flowers, or vines, among other things).
- A pole tent with side walls that look like French windows.
- Because there are no poles inside the tent, you will have more square footage inside because you will not have to plan your seating around the poles.
- A frame tent with side walls that open like French windows.
- While you may have a preference for one type of tent over another, you will have to choose the wedding tent type that is most appropriate for your venue.
- A Sperry Tent Wedding Tent Size: There are a ton of formulas out there to help you determine what size tent you’ll need, taking into account what types of tables you’ll have (square or round), and whether or not you’ll have a dance floor among other considerations.
However, I wouldn’t get too wrapped up in that considering you’ll most likely get all of that information from the tent company during your first meeting/call. However, so you have an idea below are general size requirements you can expect to use for pole tents:
- Up to 100 people may be accommodated in a 30×60 pole tent
- Up to 140 guests can be accommodated in a 40×60 pole tent
- And up to 200 guests can be accommodated in a 40×80 pole tent.
Illumene has created wedding tent chandeliers. After you’ve decided on your basic wedding tent construction, you’ll need to pick which of the following extras you’ll require:
- Flooring, side walls, liners/draping, lighting, heaters, fans, and air conditioning (If your location does not have a kitchen or covered setup space, you may need to rent an additional, smaller tent for this purpose.)
The following are some questions you should be prepared to ask your wedding venue and tent rental providers before you can determine how much a tent will cost you: In regards to the wedding tent company:
- Is labor included in the cost of the tent rental? If not, what is your anticipated labor cost for the tent rental? What is the length of the tent rental time
- Does the tent require a permit or is it included in the price
- What is the cost of the tent rental
- Do you know if the tent is weatherproof? What is your policy on cancellations? How are orders placed at the last minute handled
- What are your delivery and pick-up rates
- What size do you propose
- And other questions. Are the sidewalls, the floor, the lighting, and any other components included? When renting other equipment from you (tables, chairs, and so on), are there any savings available to me
In terms of the wedding venue:
- For the ceremony and/or reception, do I have to rent a wedding tent from a third-party vendor? If not, what is the venue’s contingency plan in case of bad weather? How many hours do I have allotted for setup and break-down time? (It can take 6-8 hours to set up a tent and half that time to take it down, on average). What would be the cost of additional rental hours if they were required
- Is there a power supply for a tent, or do I need to bring my own generator? In what dimensions would we be tenting
- What are the dimensions of the place we would be tenting? Is it mandatory for me to hire a tent from a certain company? And, if not, which ones would you recommend?
A glimpse of some general wedding tent rental costs* is provided below: Depending on size, design, and other factors, a basic tent structure can cost anywhere from $500 for your smallest tent (such as the one you could use for your caterers) to $5,000 or more. Flooring:Tent flooring can cost anywhere from $1.50 to $2.50 per square foot, so plan on spending $300 to $2,000 or more depending on the kind (plastic, wood, etc.) Generator:$500-$1,250 Chandeliers:$50-$500/each Side walls: These are charged by the linear square foot, with prices ranging from $1 to $4 per linear square foot.
A standard estimate for liners in a 40’X60′ tent, according to Pacific Party Canopies, is around $1,080.
REMEMBER: As with other wedding providers, pricing varies widely depending on location (for example, the cost of a wedding in New York City will be far more than the cost of a wedding in Detroit).
- If you’re choosing a venue because it’s less expensive than other options you’ve considered but it requires a tent, you’ll want to factor in the cost of the tent into your overall budget for the location. Depending on the cost, you may want to choose a different site that is more expensive but does not require a tent
- For wedding tent rentals, inquire with the wedding venue or caterer about whoever they recommend. If possible, choose a tent rental provider that has worked in the area previously and is familiar with the terrain
- This will save you time and money. The cost of a catering tent (as indicated above) will also have to be considered if your entire wedding reception will take place outside and caterers will be required to set up a kitchen.
How to Save Money:
- You can omit the liner. In many cases, these are more expensive than the tent itself, despite the fact that they are very appealing. In order to achieve the drapey aspect, a pole tent should be used instead
- Fabric walls will be more expensive to install. Solid, transparent, or windowed walls are best for keeping the price as close to the average as possible. It is not necessary to purchase flooring for your complete tent. As an alternative, choose to only have a dance floor. While heaters are necessary during the colder months (and are very affordable), air conditioners are prohibitively pricey (and tent companies rarely suggest you get one). Instead, use fans to cool the tent down if it becomes too hot inside. As a result of the complicated ceiling design and the fact that you will almost certainly have to line them (unless they are transparent), frame tents may be more expensive. Instead of a traditional tent, consider a pole tent to save money.
Are you looking for more specific wedding pricing information? Take a look at how much wedding flowers cost and how much wedding photographers cost to see what you may expect. While we only link to items and services that we believe you will enjoy, some of the links on our site are monetized to help us keep the lights on. Purchasing something after clicking via our links may result in us receiving a commission, which allows us to continue providing you with excellent content! All of our opinions are entirely our own.
Listen to the Woman Getting Married Podcast
We provide wedding tent rentals that are great for those who are attentively arranging an outdoor wedding. In addition, we provide exquisite event rentals as well as stunning draperies. Wedding tent rentals allow you to hold your ceremony indoors while yet having immediate access to natural beauty. We understand that each occasion is unique and demands particular care; thus, our crew is well-prepared and experienced, and they will ensure that your occasion is one to remember. In addition to supplying flooring, lighting, and HVAC, we also provide event rentals, such as tableware, furniture, chairs, and seating rentals, among other things, through the Event Rental Group.
Read on to find out more We have over 30 years of expertise in the tent industry and know all there is to know about them.
Read on to find out more Stunning tent drapery is installed by us, and it will be a wonderful complement to any event’s décor.
Read on to find out more Have piece of mind knowing that we strive to create a worry-free experience for our customers. We offer a large selection of tents and event equipment, and we can accommodate any event of any size. PLEASE DO NOT BE AFRAID TO CONTACT US.
Party, Wedding and Tent Rentals in Houston TX
Aztec Events has been providing party rentals and tenting in the area for over 33 years, making them the best company in the area. Aztec Events boasts the biggest collection of event rental items in the greater Houston region, according to the company. Our Event Specialists deliver exceptional customer service to ensure that any size and style of event is a complete success. Our range of event rental products is always being replenished with new and fascinating items. Any size event, from a family BBQ to a huge corporate retreat, may be handled by our knowledgeable operations and sales team, which is available 24/7.
With our extensive event rental inventory and imaginative tenting designs, our party planners and design team can transform a parking lot into an exquisite, one-of-a-kind party setting in a matter of hours.
Please contact us for more information.
Chicago – Wedding Tent Rentals Chicago
In Chicago, Illinois, and the surrounding suburbs, we at The Fun Ones provide wedding tent rentals for a wide range of occasions. Our full-service event rental company can also supply all of the other equipment you may require to host a great reception or rehearsal dinner party, such as seating choices, tables and linens, as well as other services. Contact us now to learn more. In addition, when you choose us as your event rental business, you will receive our superior customer service experience.
For this reason, we are the only phone number you will need to call if you are planning a wedding in the near future.
In addition to offering tents in a range of styles and sizes, we also provide solutions that may be set up in practically any place.
- In addition to staging and dance floors, PA systems, heating and cooling systems, lighting choices, photobooth rentals, and other services,
We can supply an event attendant to ensure that everything works properly and that you can enjoy your party without having to worry about the technical elements. This will allow you to enjoy your party without having to worry about the technical aspects. Get in touch with The Fun Ones now if you’d like more information about the wedding tent rentals we provide for events in Chicago, IL, and the surrounding suburbs. Call us right now to learn more about our NEW Clear tents!
Choose Based off of Wedding Attendance
0-50People 51-100People 101-200People