|Type||Size||Sq. Ft.||60” Tables||Chairs|
|Type||Size||Sq. Ft.||60” Tables||Chairs|
Pole Tent Options
For many individuals, the concept of renting a beach tent is a bit humiliating, which is why they may reject the idea. Those who disagree believe it is intended for children and the elderly. First and foremost, let’s be clear. Rather of burning your flesh and dealing with the consequences, it is preferable to conquer your shame, shyness, uncertainty, or whatever. You may reduce the amount of sea wind that hits your face by using a beach tent, which not only provides a wonderful shady location to lie down and relax, but it also provides a nice shady place to read a book.
Direct sunlight, strong winds, blowing sand, and pests are all protected from the elements by this umbrella.
So, save yourself the hassle and practice folding and unfolding the beach tent a few times at home before you travel to the beach to avoid any surprises.
|Type||Size||Sq. Ft.||60” Tables||Chairs|
Structures are our most extensive choice for large events, allowing us to create an event space that is free of poles, ropes, and other impediments.
|Type||Size||Sq. Ft.||60” Tables||Chairs|
event rentals & party planning Services
Tents Party Rentals Planning is a full-service Tent and Rental firm based in Pottstown, Pennsylvania, that provides a variety of services. As a veteran-owned and veteran-operated business, we take great pride in our work. Tents are our specialty, and we have the greatest selection in the tri-state (Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware) area. We have a large inventory of clear spans, structures, pole and frame tents available in a variety of sizes, and our in-house fabrication studio can create a custom-shaped unit to meet your specific needs.
In addition, we design and install bespoke awnings.
Providing you with peace of mind about how your event will be conducted, delight at the success of your occasion, and a passion for our services will allow you to return year after year is our objective. By providing personal care, expertise, and a dedication to quality, we will assist you in creating unforgettable memories of your special occasion.
Party Tent Rental and Wedding Tent Rental in Chicago and the Western Suburbs
Everyone enjoys an outdoor party or a wedding reception in their lawn! However, the weather in Chicago’s suburbs might make it difficult to hold outdoor activities. A party tent rental or wedding tent rental from Affordable Backyard Tents might come in handy for these types of occasions.
Party Tent Rental
Whether you’re planning an outdoor party, a backyard wedding or a business event, ABT can provide you with the perfect rental tent. In addition to small frame tents, high peak tents, and pole tents, we now provide tents designed exclusively for events held on grass. Also available for rental are tent sides and outdoor tent heaters to ensure that your visitors remain warm and dry when inclement weather threatens.
Consider first looking at ourtent rental packages, which include some convenient combination options. Afterwards, please let us know if you don’t see a package that works for your event on our website. All of our packages may be tailored to match your specific party tent rental requirements.
Wedding Tent Rental
Do you want to have an outdoor wedding? Affordable Backyard Tents has you covered — both literally and figuratively. Our stunning high-peak tents are ideal for outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions, as well as other special occasions. We are able to combine many tents to create a stunning outdoor ballroom. With our wedding rental tents, tent sides, and rental tent heaters, you can ensure that your guests are kept warm and dry. Check out our pricing page once you’ve had a look at our tents to see if there are any packages that fit your needs and your budget.
Depending on your needs, we may create a package tailored to your exact needs.
Party Equipment Rental
Party tent rental and wedding tent rental aren’t the only services offered by Affordable Backyard Tents. We have all of the party rental equipment you may possibly need. For further information about any of the items listed below, please click on the link. Chiavari chairs and folding chairs are two types of chairs that may be used. Tables for banquets, circular tables, and highboy cocktail tables are all available. Fill ‘n’ Chill beverage tables are available. Light bulbs in the shape of globes Bars that are transportable Dance floors are a must-have for every party.
Rental Tent Delivery and Setup
It is possible to put up your party tent rental and rental party accessories practically anyplace in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. Simply give us a call at 630.742.2407 to ensure that we are able to service your location. The majority of the time, we supply rental tents and rental party equipment a day or two before the event. As a result, you will have plenty of time to set up and test all of your beautiful party decorations!
AC & Sons Party Tent Rentals
My hubby is a physicist. During my August 2021 wedding, we hired AcSons for rentals (such as linens and candles), sourcing of real Eucalyptus garland and bundles, as well as a Design Consultation and Day-of Coordination, among other services. This service has exceeded our expectations in every way! Stacey, Bill, and the other members of the team were extremely responsive, and they scheduled meetings on short notice. It was a breeze to collaborate with them on finding inspiration and ideas for our décor, and they relieved a lot of my worry by making the process of renting and organizing setup as simple as possible.
They are really knowledgeable in their field, and I would definitely suggest them; we will be utilizing them for all of our events moving ahead.
My hubby has a lot of hobbies and interests. During my August 2021 wedding, we hired AcSons for rentals (such as linens and candles), sourcing of real Eucalyptus garland and bundles, as well as a Design Consultation and Day-of Coordination, among other things. Everything about the services has exceeded our expectations! With regard to answers and meeting scheduling, Stacey, Bill, and the other members of the team were all quite timely. It was a breeze to collaborate with them on finding inspiration and ideas for our décor, and they relieved a lot of my worry by making the process of renting and organizing setup as simple as possible for me.
Everything went smoothly because of the Day Before Coordination, which was excellent. They are really knowledgeable in their field, and I would definitely recommend them; we will be utilizing them for any future events.
This firm is a pleasure to do business with. They are adaptable, fast, and their equipment is in excellent condition. -Michael Loomis, author
I was quite pleased with the work done by Bill and his crew on our wedding rental for my daughter’s wedding! They were really helpful and readily accessible to answer all of my inquiries! If you are planning an outdoor wedding, I strongly advise you to do so! Everything worked out well! Thank you very much! -Noel Phelps, n.d.
I had communication with Bill, and he was quite kind and helpful throughout the process. When we went to pick up the chairs and tables, his kid was quite kind; I would certainly rent from him again. Thank you, Bill, for being so accommodating in terms of receiving and returning the tables and chairs! -Truth Lor
Party Tents For Rent (2022) – Top Care Tent Rental
During our correspondence, Bill was kind and accommodating. Upon pickup, his son was quite kind, and I would absolutely rent from him again in the future. We appreciate your flexibility in delivering and picking up tables and chairs. Thank you, Bill. -Truth Lor
Welcome To Top Care Tent Rental
This package includes the following items: a 20′ x 20′ Professional Grade Frame Tent Up to six eight-foot rectangular tables can be accommodated. Up to 50 standard white foldable chairs can be provided. Lights should be strung within the tent. 2 cocktail tables with tablecloths are provided. On a stand, there is one set of yard illumination lights. Optional sides for the tent can be purchased separately.
Party Tents For Rent
This package includes the following items: a 20′ x 30′ Professional Grade Frame Tent Tables ranging from 7 to 10 feet long and eight feet wide Chairs ranging from 51 to 80 basic white foldable chairs Lights should be strung within the tent. 3 cocktail tables with tablecloths are provided. On a stand, there is one set of yard illumination lights. Optional sides for the tent can be purchased separately.
Party Tents For Rent
It includes the use of a 20′ x 40′ Professional Grade Frame for the duration of the rental. Tent with eleven to fourteen eight-foot rectangular tables Chairs ranging from 81 to 115 basic white foldable chairs Lights should be strung within the tent. 4 cocktail tables with tablecloths are provided. On a stand, there are two sets of yard illumination lights. Optional sides for the tent can be purchased separately.
More About Our Party Tents For Rent
- 16-ounce blackout canvas that screens out 100 percent of the sun’s rays, providing a cool and pleasant haven for relaxation
- 8-foot eave increases the amount of area above the roofline for objects like as decorations, string lights, DJ and Photo Booth equipment
- And With a heavy-duty broad pipe construction, you can expect the tent to last longer and to keep you safe from harsh weather conditions. Quality and professionalism are reflected in the professional cosmetic look. You and your guests will be blown away by the experience. Side walls in the form of a cathedral are available, giving thetenta a more opulent appearance. Moreover, they reduce the likelihood of wind and rain entering the tent.
Toll-free: 248-388-7974; email: [email protected]; Livonia, MI 48153 Tents for Rent in the Best Care in 2021
Wedding Tents Rentals
A Grand Event Party Rentals offers the highest quality wedding tents available, producing stunningwedding tents using only the highest quality American-engineered and produced wedding tent structures. In order to create a genuinely fashionable and attractive place for your wedding and evening entertainment, we can make the most of all the natural elements. You may wow your visitors by using a tent complex as opposed to a single structure when it comes to the planning of your event. There are many different lighting solutions available, like Chinese lanterns, string lighting, and spotlighting, to give your space a fresh and contemporary look.
A Grand Event is a logical option when it comes to the absolute finest wedding tents since “We Bring The Party To You!” is their motto.
So, whatever the size, complexity, and nature of your event, and as formal or rustic you want it to be, you can count on three things: excellent quality tents and equipment, competent service, and all at an accessible price.
How to decide on the right tent styletent size for your wedding
Inside the Pole Tent, with metal center poles and legs covered by drape, in Step 1. Having made the decision to have an exquisite outdoor wedding, the first thing you need to consider is what style of tent you want to use for the event. Tents are available in two different styles at A Grand Event: Pole Tents and Frame Tents. Both tents have their own distinct characteristics, but in the end, it comes down to personal taste as to which design you prefer. Pole tents, also known as tension tents, have a more exquisite appearance because to the higher peaks and dips on their sides and roofs.
These sorts of tents are only suitable for use on grass.
While the center poles that descend in the middle of the tent might be considered a convenience, they can also be considered an obstruction to what is going on beneath the tent.
As a result of the work necessary in setting them up, they are more expensive than other types of tents since they do not have poles that come down on the interior of the tent.
Wedding Tent SizesDance Floors
Step 2:Now that you’ve decided on the style of tent you want, the following step is to figure out how many people will be attending your event in total. Third, once you have determined the number of visitors that will be attending, the following step is to decide what sort of event you will be hosting. Based on the sort of event you are hosting, the following is an estimate of the approximate number of square feet you will require per person: Step 4:When determining the size of your tent, take into consideration any of the following requirements.
So, if you are hosting a 100-person party, you should utilize a 15-by-15-foot dance floor because it has a capacity of 50 guests.
You are more familiar with your guests than we are.
Add up the entire square footage required for your event in the previous step.
Step 6 If you are in the middle of a tent purchase, it is advised that you upgrade to the next size up tent since it is always preferable to have a little additional room rather than not enough.
How Much is it to Rent a Party Tent? Party Tent Rentals 101
Once you have decided on the style of tent you want, the following step is to figure out how many people you intend to attend your event in total. Step 2: Third, once you have determined the number of attendees that will be attending your event, the following step is to decide what sort of event you will have. Given the sort of event you are hosting, the following is an estimate of the approximate square footage required per person: Fourth, while determining the size of your tent, consider any of the following requirements: As a general guideline, if you are hosting an event for 100 people, the rule of thumb is that no more than 50% of the total number of people should be dancing at the same time.
Note that this is merely a guideline and not a scientific method.
Using the accompanying table, match the square footage you require with the square footage given by the tents listed below.
Finding the Right Party Tent for Your Event
When looking at a party tent or a wedding tent, it’s crucial to evaluate how much space the tent will provide. As a general guideline, you’ll need 10 square feet of space every person who will be attending the gathering. Center poles can have an influence on how much practical room you have to work with inside a pole tent, so keep that in mind when making your selection. In addition, guy ropes are planted into the ground to secure pole tents, which has an influence on neighboring paths. We were unable to locate any goods that matched your criteria.
In related news, what size party tent do I require?
We have an article that covers all of the different tent types in further detail and outlines their advantages and disadvantages.
But, to put it in the most straightforward terms:
- Pop-up tents are simple to erect, but they are limited in size and are not suitable for big gatherings. Pole tents are visually appealing, but they have a limited number of locations where they may be put up. Even though frame tents may be set up almost anyplace, they need more personnel and are often more expensive to purchase and install. High peak frame tents (also known as “high peak tents”) are beautiful, but they are difficult to erect because of their height. They make excellent wedding tents.
Related:Pole Tents vs. Frame Tents: A Quick Guide to the Different Types of Tents (Part 2)
Buying a Party Tent vs. Party Tent Rentals
Tents for parties may be fairly expensive to hire. In addition, if you’ve looked through our website, you could be thinking whether it makes more sense to look for party tents for sale and buy one rather than paying money for party tent rentals and utilizing them for a limited period of time. It becomes an especially appealing option for those who intend to hire tents for a period of more than one day. After a while, it becomes more cost-effective to simply purchase the tent and do everything yourself, don’t you think?
- There’s a good reason why tents are so expensive to rent: they need a significant amount of labor to set up.
- It’s physically difficult job that can be downright unpleasant in some circumstances, and it takes a long time to do.
- Rental firms often have a large number of different-sized party tents on hand.
- And they take care of all of the hard lifting, both literally and figuratively, as well as setting up your tent.
- We were unable to locate any goods that matched your criteria.
- If you have the storage space, the manpower, and the need for a party tent on a regular basis, we are always pleased to assist you.
- For the majority of consumer applications, we recommend that you look at our Weekender series of pole tents and frame tents.
And if you have any concerns regarding the differences between owning party tents and renting party tents, please leave a comment below or contact us at 1-716-832-8368 and we would be happy to assist you!
A Few Other Blogs You May Want to Read
How to Clean a Party Tent: A Guide for Commercial Tent Cleaning The top ten party tent accessories that every professional should own How Much Does it Cost to Purchase a Bounce House? What is the true cost?
Party Tent Rentals
When planning an outdoor event in the Chicago area, a tent rental from The Fun Ones is a great way to guarantee that everything goes well. Outdoor events are quite popular in this area, owing to the consistently nice weather that begins in the spring and continues into the autumn. Unfortunately, you can never totally eliminate out the possibility of rain or strong winds, especially if you’ve scheduled your event weeks or even months in advance. For those who have their hearts set on a garden location on the shore of Lake Michigan with the Chicago cityscape as a backdrop, there are plenty of options available.
Allowing your visitors to bask in the lovely breezes and low humidity of a tent rental in Chicago, IL, from The Fun Ones, you can relax without having to worry about them getting wet or burnt.
We have a large selection of tents to choose from.
With our broad tent rental inventory, we can accommodate any size event or location with a variety of frame tents of all sizes that can be set up on any surface with the use of pegs or water barrels, canopied structures for grass installations, and huge pole tents for any event or site. Frame tents are distinguished by the absence of central poles, which results in an uncluttered interior with lots of space to move around, interact, dance, and have fun with friends. Simply inform us of the number of people you wish to accommodate, and we will recommend the most appropriate size tent rental to fit your demands and budget.
Choose tents by expected guest attendance:
In addition to various-sized frame tents, which can be set up on any surface using pegs or water barrels, we also have canopied structures for grass installations and huge pole tents for every size event or location in our extensivetent rental collection. Frame tents are distinguished by the absence of center poles, which results in a clear interior with lots of space to roam about, interact, dance, and have fun with your friends. Simply inform us of the number of persons you wish to accommodate and we will recommend the most appropriate size tent rental for your needs.
- Persons between the ages of 0 and 50, those between 51 and 100, those between 101 and 200, and those between 200 and 400.
Party Tent Rentals
covering large-scale events for some of the most important festivals and events in the Tri-State region. Please get in touch with us if you require further information.
Heated Tents, Chairs, Linens, TablesMore
covering large-scale events for some of the most important festivals and events around the Tri-State area. Please get in touch with us if you want more assistance.
Long Island Party Tent Rentals
Full-scale events for some of the largest events in the Tri-State area were covered. Please contact us if you require further information.
Event Tent Rentals
Tents For Rent is a company dedicated to bringing your fantasies to reality in the great outdoors. We, as a tent rental company, believe that arranging an outdoor event should be simple and stress-free for everyone involved. Forget about the weather because our tents will keep you and your visitors safe while still enabling you to enjoy the great outdoors. If you have ideas of a romantic wedding tent, a backyard party tent, or an event tent for a business occasion, allow us to surpass your tent rental expectations.
Take a look at our tent images for some ideas.
We look forward to making your vision a reality in one of our magnificent, large event tents for hire. Contact us now to learn more. Allow us to transport and install your rental materials, such as tents, tables and chairs, lighting, electricity, linens, flooring, and more.
Serving these LOCATIONS:
Ephrata, Philadelphia, Lancaster, Allentown, Annville, Bangor, Bethlehem/Bensalem, Camp Hill, Carlisle, Chester/Chambersburg, Coatesville/Easton/Elizabethtown/Enola/Gettysburg/Hamburg/Hazleton/Hummelstown/King of Prussia/Lansdale/Lebanon/Manheim/Mechanicsburg/Middletown/Millersville/Montgomer
Atlantic City, Cape May, Cherry Hill, Jersey City, Newark, Ocean City, Trenton, and Vineland are all popular vacation destinations.
Baltimore, Frederick, Montgomery County, Rising Sun, and Towson are some of the cities in Maryland.
You can rely on Tents for Rent to provide you with the best tent rentals Lancaster, PA has to offer. It’s really that simple. Begin right now!
Tents, Events & Party Rentals in Tewksbury, MA
You can rely on Tents for Rent to provide you with the most reliable tent rentals Lancaster, PA has to offer. You can do it in a matter of minutes. Begin right now.
What We’re Up To
Tents for Rent is the place to go when you need the best tent rentals Lancaster, PA has to offer. That’s how simple it is. Begin immediately!
Everything You Need For Your Next Party
- We offer the answers and knowledge to make any event a success, whether you’re planning a corporate gathering, organizing a fundraising, or catering a city-wide festival. Our wide inventory ensures that we have what you need – in stock – even if you require it at the latest possible moment. Make a plan for your professional event right now
- If you are planning a huge outdoor event or a small, private wedding, Baystate has all of your rental requirements covered. Our team specializes in hosting private events, such as graduation celebrations, wedding anniversaries, and birthdays. Baystate can assist you in making any occasion one to remember. Today is the day to plan your private event.
Medical Tent Rentals
- In addition to emergency shelters, Baystate Tent also provides medical tents for both short and long term use. In addition to providing additional clean space for patient screening, drive-thru testing stations, and other important medical locations, we also provide Medical Tents. We may customize our services to meet your unique requirements. Make a reservation for your medical tent rental today
- Baystate has a wide range of alternatives for weddings of any size or style. Consider browsing through our rustic selection, exquisite white canopies, and other options. Today is the day to plan your wedding
About Baystate Party Rental
Since 1984, Baystate TentParty Rental has aided in the planning and design of parties, weddings, business events, and other special occasions throughout the state of Massachusetts. We don’t simply hire out our equipment; we also assist you in creating wonderful memories! DISCOVER MORE
How To Rent A Wedding Tent (Plus Prices)
Since 1984, Baystate TentParty Rental has aided in the planning and design of a wide range of events, including weddings, business celebrations, and other special events. In addition to renting our equipment, we also assist you in creating wonderful memories. DISCOVER MORE ABOUT IT
WHEN TO RENT A Wedding TENT
It’s critical to consider if you’ll need to rent a wedding tent early on in the planning phase to avoid disappointment later on. Consider the cost of a tent while evaluating potential sites, especially if there are no indoor choices available at the time of your search. Renting a tent should be included in the “book your venue” task on your to-do list if you’re considering outdoor venues and there is a greater than remote chance of inclement weather on your wedding date (I believe this applies to pretty much the entire Eastern Seaboard?
When it comes to weddings, tents may be rather expensive (depending on a variety of circumstances, which we’ll discuss below), so be sure to incorporate this into your budget before falling in love with your dream site.
FIGURE OUT ROUGHLY WHAT SIZE Wedding TENT YOU’LL NEED
Consider if you will need to hire a wedding tent early on in the planning phase to ensure that you have enough time. Consider the cost of a tent while evaluating potential sites, especially if there are no indoor choices available at the time. Renting a tent should be included in the “book your venue” activity on your to-do list if you’re considering outdoor locations and there is a greater than distant probability of poor weather on your wedding day (which I believe applies to pretty much the whole Eastern Seaboard?).
When it comes to weddings, tents may be rather expensive (depending on a variety of circumstances, which we’ll discuss below), so make sure to incorporate this into your budget before falling in love with your dream site. All right, so what happens next is a mystery.
DETERMINE WHAT TYPE OF TENT YOU WANT.
Tents are available for hire in a variety of types, but the most common are frame tents and pole tents. There are three major factors to consider when deciding which style of tent to rent: space logistics, aesthetics, and (of course) your financial constraints. The Advantages and Disadvantages of a Pole Wedding Tent
- Pros:Pole tents are generally considered to be the most aesthetically beautiful alternative
- They are the tents that have the sweeping ceiling
- And they are less expensive. PRO:Pole tents are less costly than canvas tents. PRO:Pole tents will have center poles or impediments
- CON:Pole tents will be expensive. PRO: There is no need for liner because there is no frame to cover up. Pole tents need less time to put up than other types of tents. CON: The stakes must be driven into the earth. In order to set up a pole tent, there must be enough space on all sides for stakes and anchor ropes (often between five and eight feet on each side).
Pros:Pole tents are generally considered to be the most aesthetically beautiful alternative; they are the tents that have the sweeping ceiling; and they are more affordable. ADVANTAGE: Pole tents are less costly than traditional tents. CON:Pole tents will have center poles or impediments in the middle of the structure. BENEFIT: There is no need for liner because there is no frame to cover up. The advantage of pole tents is that they need less time to put up. CON: It must be staked into the ground to work properly.
- PRO: It may be built on any surface (asphalt, roofs, etc.)
- It is lightweight and easy to transport. PRO: Because they can be joined, you have additional design possibilities when it comes to shape and structure, and you can connect various rooms together, such as a pathway from the ceremony to the celebration. PRO: There are no center poles or other barriers in the way. CON: Pole tents are almost always more expensive than canvas tents. INCONVENIENCE: The frame is visible from the inside—many people do not like the way the frame looks, and the remedy is to purchase a pricey liner to conceal it. The disadvantage is that it takes longer to set up. It has the advantage of being able to be left up for an extended period of time (for instance, if you wish to live at your wedding for a while).
THINK ABOUT Wedding Tent EXTRAS…
PRO: It may be built on any surface (asphalt, roofs, etc.); it is lightweight and easy to move. A plus is that they can be joined together, giving you additional design possibilities when it comes to shape and structure, and you can link several locations, such as a pathway from the ceremony to the reception. There are no center poles or any obstacles in the way. DEFICIENCIES: Pole tents are almost usually more expensive than canvas tents. INCONVENIENCE: The frame is visible from the inside—many people do not like the way the frame looks, and the answer is to purchase a pricey liner to conceal it; CON: It takes more time to set up.
- In movies and publications, you’ll notice gathered, silky-looking cloth used to line the interior of tents. This is a liner. It’s pricey and unnecessary, especially if you choose a pole tent, which is what I recommend. If you really must have a lining, be aware that they might cost up to three times as much as the tent itself! A colored liner is also available, although it will come at a higher price point. (Hint: you can achieve the same effect with lighting for far less money.)
- Solid walls, transparent walls, cathedral walls (with windows), and fabric walls are the most common types of walls. The average temperature determines whether or not you require walls. If you’re getting married in a hotter region, you can forego the walls entirely. If you live in a colder environment, it is generally a good idea to have walls built. Even if downpours are frequent, walls will assist in keeping things dry. In the cold or rain, fabric walls will not protect you
- They are mostly for aesthetic purposes. There are several possibilities for flooring, including plain old ground with or without a dance floor, or a whole floor below the tent. Naturally, the least expensive choice is the ground, but there are several disadvantages to doing so. If it rains in the days leading up to your wedding, the ground may become squishy and slippery. It’s also vital to point out that plain ground can be difficult for visitors to walk/dance on in high heels (which is why it’s critical to notify your guests that they would be best served by outdoor-appropriate footwear). If you’re erecting your tent on terrain that’s sloping or otherwise uneven, you might want to consider installing flooring to help level things out. It is possible to get flooring for as little as $1-4 a square foot, which may not seem like much until you do the math! In the event that you are unable to afford full flooring, consider simply installing a dance floor (which will be much, far less expensive). Illumination —If your wedding is taking place at night, you’ll need to provide some lighting for your guests inside the tent unless you want them to have the sensory experience of dining and dancing in the dark. You may use anything from bistro lights strung across the ceiling to lanterns, twinkle lights, can lights hung on the ceiling, or dramatic style stage lights with gels to create the perfect atmosphere for your event. You may also have the lighting set to a dimmer to create a more intimate atmosphere when dancing with friends. Couples who opt to DIY their lighting should be aware that the tent business will not hang them for them and will demand you to remove them before the tent is due to be dismantled before the ceremony begins. The availability of power is another factor to consider when deciding on your lighting options
- If your location does not have access to electricity, you will need to hire a generator. Heating and cooling —If the weather is expected to be hot, you’ll want to make sure you have some cooling equipment on hand. Because tents are notoriously expensive to air condition, fans are often the most cost-effective choice. Because tents are not sealed nor insulated, they necessitate the use of a significant amount of electricity to remain cool with air conditioning—on the order of an industrial generator. Fans are excellent for circulating the air, and renting huge fans is often a cost-effective option. A tent heater with a thermostat may be rented to warm up the tent if your wedding is taking place during the lower months of the year. It has been brought to my attention that some couples are interested in renting patio heaters to use inside the tent, but I am extremely concerned about this because they can pose a fire risk and take up valuable space, whereas a furnace is usually placed outside the tent where no drunk people can knock it over
- Tent for catering services — Your caterer may require what is known as a Catering or Cook Tent, depending on the size of the event. Typically located adjacent to the bigger tent, this is a smaller structure where the food is cooked and plated, as well as where items such as dirty dishes and trash cans are stored out of sight from your visitors. Essentially, it’s a little kitchenette. Depending on whether you’re having a food truck wedding or drop-off buffet catering, or if you have another covered place for food preparation, you may not need a secondary tent at all. Confirm with the folks who will be supplying food and/or personnel that you have everything they require. Keep in mind that your catering tent will require lights (which might be industrial or utilitarian in nature) and energy to function properly. Confirm with individuals who will be using the tent if they will require cooling (i.e. fans) or heating based on the time of year and weather conditions
Now that you have a reasonably good notion of what you’re searching for, you can start contacting rental firms for bids. But where do you begin looking for rental companies to contact? Inquire around; your caterer and venue should be able to supply you with a list of reliable vendors to consider. Otherwise, a Google search for “event rentals + your location” should turn up a slew of results; simply read online reviews to get a sense of who delivers high-quality service and who does not. When seeking quotations from firms, you’ll want to make certain that the following components are included in the proposal:
- Having a good concept of what you’re searching for, you may contact rental firms to get estimates. But where do you go to locate rental companies to ask for quotations? Make some inquiries—your caterer and venue should be able to recommend some respectable alternatives. Otherwise, a Google search for “event rentals + your location” should turn up a slew of results
- Simply read online reviews to get a sense of who delivers high-quality service and whom to avoid. When seeking quotations from firms, you’ll want to make certain that the following elements are included in the proposal:
Now that you have a reasonably good notion of what you’re searching for, you can start contacting rental firms for bids. But where do you start looking for rental companies to contact? Inquire around; your caterer and venue should be able to recommend some respectable vendors. Otherwise, a Google search for “event rentals + your location” should turn up a slew of results; simply read online reviews to get a sense of who offers dependable service. When seeking quotations from firms, you’ll want to make certain that the following elements are addressed in the proposal:
Sample Wedding Tent Prices
The Hamptons: Pole Wedding Tent $12,600 for 250 guests, seated dinner, and dancing with a live band
- Tents: Sailcloth Pole Tent $5,500
- Clear Sidewalls $675
- Dance Floor $1,200
- Stage (for eight-piece band) $675
- Bistro Lighting $3,100
- Caterer Frame Tent with Sidewalls $700
- Caterer Tent Lighting $250
- Marquee connecting catering to main tent $500
- Bistro Lights $3,100
- Main Tent Lighting $250
- Marquee connecting catering to
Pole Wedding Tent $16,492 for 200 guests at a cocktail party on Long Island (photo above)
- $4,600 for the Sailcloth Pole Tent (44′ x 83′), $540 for the clear sidewalls, $500 for the perimeter lighting (on dimmers), $7,200 for the whole subfloor (plywood), and $4,600 for the carpet installed over the subfloor.
Frame Wedding Tent $2,000 for 125 guests at an outdoor ceremony in Brooklyn. Frame Wedding Tent $2,000 for 125 guests during an outdoor ceremony in Brooklyn
- 40′ x 60′ Century Pole Tent $1,390
- 15′ x 16′ Oak Parquet Dance Floor $420
- 40′ x 60′ Century Pole Tent $1,390
Pole Wedding Tent $3,355 for 175 people, buffet dinner and dance in Upstate New York: Pole Wedding Tent
- 60′ x 70′ Century Pole Tent $1,875
- 20′ x 20′ Century Pole Tent (caterer with three sides) $255
- Perimeter Lighting$260
- Lighting (caterer) $130
- Window Side Wall$260
- 20′ x 20′ Dance Floor $575
- 60′ x 70′ Century Pole Tent $1,875
The Pole Wedding Tent in Upstate New York can accommodate 145 guests for a buffet dinner and dance (photo above)
- Pole Wedding Tent $2,575 for 145 guests for a buffet dinner and dance in Upstate New York (photo above)
Frame Wedding Tent $1,575 for 75 guests for a ceremony and partial cocktail reception on a New York City rooftop.
- The cost of a 20′ x 40′ frame white tent top is $600, and the cost of tent lighting (side pole mount Par 38) is $300. $120
- 6 Tent Side Wall Clear (20′ x 40′ and 8′ x 20′) $120
- Dimmer Kit is $25
- Safety Kit (2 Fire/2 Exit) is $90
- And Dimmer Kit is $25. a total of 12 sand bags for side walls for $60
- Four tent weight stacks for $60
- Rooftop installation for $500
Pole Wedding Tent $1,175 for 70 people, welcome dinner buffet (no dance floor), Upstate New York: Pole Wedding Tent (photo above)
- The cost of a 30′ by 30′ Century Tent is $500
- The cost of Event Deck Flooring is $675.
300-square-foot Century Tent for $500; Event Deck Flooring for $675; 30′ x 30′ Century Tent for $500
- Sperry Tent, 46′ Round, $2,077
- Sperry Side Wall, Clear, $400
- Perimeter String Lights, 46′ Round, $225
- 2 Single Dimmer Switches, $120
- 2 Pole Lights, $160
- Sperry Tent, 46′ Round, $2,077
Perimeter String Lights, 46′ Round $225, 2 Single Dimmer Switches $120, 2 Pole Lights $160; Sperry Tent, 46′ Round, $2,077; Sperry Side Wall, clear $400; Sperry Side Wall, clear $400; 46′ Round Sperry Tent; Sperry Side Wall, clear $400; Sperry Tent Side Wall, clear $400; Sperry Side Wall, clear $400; 46′ Round Sperry Tent, $2,077; Sperry Side Wall, clear
- Pole Tent $675
- Perimeter Lighting $220
- Side Walls $360
- 30′ x 60′ Pole Tent $675
REVIEW YOUR QUOTES AND BOOK A TENT COMPANY!
Keep in mind that if you obtain a quotation that appears to be “too good to be true” when compared to the other quotes you have received, the chances are that it is. The majority of rental firms will charge about the same amount. Your selection should basically come down to who has the most aesthetically beautiful options, as well as who was the most pleasant to deal with over the entire process (because that will seriously come in handy later). This piece was first published in February of 2015 and has since been updated.
Tent And Party Rentals In Maryland
We can supply tent and party rental services for any special occasion. HP Pole Tent Rental – 40ft x 80ft – $450 For whatever outdoor event that you have planned, our tents for hire will be the appropriate answer for you. In order to keep your visitors safe from the sun and rain during a party, wedding, graduation, or large workplace gathering, please contact us. Take a look at our variety of tent and party rentals in Maryland that you can use for your next special occasion. Installation is included in the price of all of our tent rentals.
In addition, we provide tent accessories such as the following:
- Tent lighting, sidewalls, heaters, fans, tent decor/drapery, and more are all available.
Party Rentals are available. We provide the highest quality party rentals for every occasion. Table and chair rentals are available, as well as dance flooring, table linens, sound systems, and other accessories. We may either deliver your order to you or you can pick it up at our location. The following are the most requested event rentals:
WhatEventAre You Planning?
We provide resources to make planning your event as simple as possible.
There is nothing we don’t have to help you plan the ideal wedding.
Our wedding planning staff will assist you in every stage of the process of preparing your perfect outdoor tent wedding.
We can help you plan a memorable birthday, graduation, baby shower, wedding shower, anniversary, or any other type of celebration. Our wide selection of rentals can help you create an unforgettable occasion.
Our firm specializes in providing tent and event rentals for corporate and school occasions. We work with a variety of small and large organizations to ensure that their event is a success. We think that you may obtain tent and party rental services virtually anyplace. We aspire to give more than simply high-quality event rentals to our customers. We strive to make the process of planning, renting, and enjoying your event rentals as simple as possible.
Rentals of tents and event space are available for corporate and educational gatherings. Working with a variety of small and big groups, we can help them create an event that will be remembered. In our opinion, you may acquire your tent and party rentals from any location. Beyond providing excellent event rentals, we try to provide a full range of services. The planning, renting, and enjoying your event rentals should be as straightforward as feasible for you.
We may either deliver your order to you or you can pick it up from our location.
We take great delight in providing services to the community that we care about the most. Our organization attempts to offer you with the amazing experience that you and your guests have come to expect. Please see below for what others have said about us.
Maryland’s PremierTentParty Rentals
Reisterstown, Maryland’s premier tent and party rental company, Dreamers Event Rentals, is here to serve you. We are proud to serve all of the surrounding areas in Maryland and Southern Pennsylvania.