Camping tent rental – Family, Backpacking, Dome, Car, Outdoor – LGO
When it comes to your camping gear, a tent vestibule might be a terrific addition! The addition of a tent vestibule allows you to adapt your camping experience to your tastes, whether you are just preparing ahead in case of an unforeseen storm or you need a place outside your tent to put shoes and stuff to free up room within your tent.
Rental Gear Pricing – Tents, Bikes, SUPs & More
|Backpacking Packs – Basic||$20||$3||$30||$6||$100|
|Backpacking Packs – Lightweight||$24||$4||$36||$6||$100|
|Backpacking Packs – Youth||$12||$2||$18||$3||$100|
|Camp Accessories – Camp Chairs||$4||$2||$6||$3||$100|
|Camp Accessories – Camp Cooksets*||$6||$2||$9||$3||$100|
|Camp Accessories – Camp Tables||$5||$2||$8||$3||$100|
|Camp Accessories – Hammocks||$6||$2||$9||$3||$100|
|Camp Accessories – Headlamps||$5||$2||$8||$3||$100|
|Camp Accessories – Lanterns||$4||$2||$6||$3||$100|
|Day Hiking Packs||$15||$2||$23||$3||$100|
|Sleeping Bags – Down||$28||$4||$42||$8||$100|
|Sleeping Bags – Synthetic||$18||$3||$27||$5||$100|
|Sleeping Bags – Youth||$10||$2||$15||$3||$100|
|Sleeping Pads – Backpacking||$14||$2||$21||$3||$100|
|Sleeping Pads – Car Camping||$10||$2||$15||$3||$100|
|Stoves – BackpackingCamping||$8||$2||$12||$3||$100|
|Tents – 1 Person||$20||$4||$30||$6||$100|
|Tents – 2 Person Basic||$25||$4||$38||$6||$100|
|Tents – 2 Person Lightweight||$30||$5||$45||$8||$100|
|Tents – 4 Person||$40||$6||$60||$9||$100|
|Tents – 6 Person||$50||$8||$75||$12||$100|
Where to Rent Camping Gear If You’re New to the Outdoors
Over the past few months, many of us have embraced outdoor activities to the fullest extent possible: we’re purchasing bikes, picnicking more than ever, visiting national parks, and, most significantly, camping—some of us for the first time ever. And it’s easy to see why: there’s something appealing about getting in the vehicle with your family or in a bubble and sleeping in a wonderful natural setting. With the weather forecast unknown for the foreseeable future, it is probable that the tendency for fresh air (and vacationing away from other people) will persist.
Camping gear rentals, which are becoming increasingly common in the United States, allow you to try out what you need before making a large financial commitment; and, if you’re not sure if this is a hobby that will continue post-pandemic, it’s best not to go hog wild at REI for just one or two trips.
When planning a last-minute getaway, many gear rental businesses can mail anything from tents and sleeping bags to camping stoves and headlamps within a week or two before your departure, making it easy to pull off a last-minute getaway on a tight schedule.
All of the goods mentioned in this story were chosen by our editors based on their quality and value.
Are you new to camping? It’s not an issue. When it comes to the essentials, Arrive Outdoors is the place to go. The company provides camping, backpacking, and even ski and snow rental services. If you only need one or two items, such as a sleeping bag, a camping stove, trekking poles, or binoculars, they have what you’re looking for in stock. But it is with their camping and backpacking kits, which are built for parties of one, two, and four people, that the company really shines, taking all of the uncertainty out of the equation for first-time campers.
You’ll also discover shared needs such as a tent of proper size, a cooler, lantern, stove, and pot set in addition to the personal items you’ll need.
Can You Rent A Camping Tent?
InCamping Suggestions You can undoubtedly hire a camping tent, and in recent years, we’ve witnessed an increase in the number of firms that provide camping equipment for rent.
There are several reasons why you would wish to hire a tent, including the following:
- Whether you’re a first-time camper or a seasoned veteran, you don’t want to spend a lot of money on a new tent. Your camping habits aren’t so frequent, and you aren’t interested in maintaining a tent in your flat
- Your current tent is outdated, and you’d want to test-drive a certain style of tent before making a purchase. A big tent is required because you will be camping with a larger group than normal this weekend. For the first-time campers that you’re exposing to nature (and keep up the excellent job), you’ll need to rent a couple camping tents.
What to look for when renting camping gear
Whether you’re a first-time camper or a seasoned veteran, you don’t want to spend a lot of money on equipment. Your camping habits aren’t too frequent, and you’re not interested in keeping a tent in your flat. It’s time to replace your old tent, and you’d like to test out a certain model of tent before making a purchase. A big tent is required because you will be camping with a larger group than normal this weekend; For the first-time campers that you’re exposing to nature (and keep up the excellent job), you’ll need to rent a couple of camping tents.
If you’re fortunate enough to have a REI store nearby, this is a fantastic alternative. Members can rent a four-person tent for $30 per day with no deposit for the duration of their membership. If you need to rent sleeping bags and pads, they will also have those available for you to use. Nextdoor.com It is safer and more trustworthy to participate in Nextdoor since it is a private online community that can only be joined by those who reside in a certain area. Even if you’re not a member (which is completely free), it’s certainly worth posting to see if somebody is willing to lend you a tent or to rent you one for a little cost from them.
The site is a marketplace where people rent and sell almost everything, and you might be able to discover precisely what you’re searching for at the appropriate price.
Outdoorsgeek.com Camping, hiking, glamping, and canvas wall tents are all popular outdoor activities. Daily rates range from $25 to $75. Lower Gear When You’re Outside Two-person vehicle camping tents are available for rent for $29-$55 per day. Coozie Outdoors is a place to relax and unwind. Marmot camping tents are available for rent for $37-$105 per day.
Should you just buy a cheap tent?
After all, it is this choice that so many people choose to pursue that necessitates the need for discussion. Walmart has a four-person tent for $35 that you can purchase. Is it going to last indefinitely? No. However, we believe that anything that encourages people to spend time in nature is a positive thing. Either you’ll have a strong desire to go camping or you won’t. It is possible to upgrade your tent in the future if you do so now. With proper maintenance, you should be able to get several years of use out of your inexpensive tent.
After all, it is this alternative that so many people choose to pursue that necessitates the need for further discussion. A four-person tent may be purchased for $35 at Walmart. How long do you think it’ll go on? No. However, we believe that anything that encourages individuals to spend time in nature is beneficial. One of two things will happen: either you will become addicted to camping, or you will not.
It is possible to upgrade your tent later on if you do so. Providing you take good care of your inexpensive tent, you should be able to use it for several years. After all, camping is preferable to not camping! comments
Want Safari tent rental and luxury glamping tents? Glamour camping tents for rentcamping tent rentals here: The best places to camp + tent rentals in luxury! Canopy rentalsmore await
This is an option that has to be considered since, in the end, it is what so many individuals choose to do in this situation. Walmart sells a four-person tent for $35. Is this going to persist indefinitely? No. However, we believe that anything that encourages individuals to spend time outside is a positive thing. Either you will become addicted to camping or you will not. It is possible to upgrade your tent in the future if you do so. With proper maintenance, you should be able to get several years of use out of your inexpensive tent.
Rent a luxury camping tent! Book the top luxury camping tents here! Find high-end camping tents for worldwide glamping vacations. Check out the tents to rent, here. A camping canopy awaits
Do you want to rent glamping tents to have a true glamping experience? Would you want to spend the night in a luxurious tent? Camping in tent rentals is the most convenient alternative, as it provides visitors with easy access to nature while also keeping the high-end facilities necessary to give a luxurious camping environment. You can trust us when we say that glamping in a tent is a memorable experience, and there are several luxury tents available for hire all over the world! Consider taking a peek at our variety of glam camping tents to see if there’s anything that catches your eye!
- Come on, these huge, opulent tents are impossible to resist.
- There aren’t many individuals who can turn down the opportunity to camp in a magnificent rented tent, and after you see some of the examples on Glamping Hub, you’ll understand why!
- Put an end to your search for camping tents ‘near me’ and make a reservation immediately.
- Here, you may get canopy rentals as well as a wide variety of other interesting lodgings.
- There’s nothing quite like sitting back under a cool camping canopy to get some rest and relaxation.
- You will not be disappointed!
How Camping Tent Rentals Help Get More People Outside
Do you want to rent glamping tents to get a true sense of what glamping is like? A luxurious tent is a great way to spend the night. Camping in tent rentals is the greatest option since it allows visitors to have easy access to nature while also providing high-end facilities that make for a luxurious camping experience. You can trust us when we say that glamping in a tent is a memorable experience, and there are several luxury tents available for hire all over the world. Consider taking a look at our collection of glam camping tents to see if there’s anything that appeals to you!
- Bring it on, these huge, opulent tents are too tempting to pass up!
- There aren’t many individuals who can turn down the opportunity to camp in a lavish rented tent, and after you see some of the examples on Glamping Hub, you’ll understand why.
- Put an end to your search for camping tents ‘near me’ and make a reservation immediately.
- Right here, you’ll find anything from canopy rentals to various unusual lodging options.
It is certain that you will enjoy your vacation in elegance when you hire a tent ‘near me’ from Glamping Hub. Camping under a shady canopy is one of the most relaxing experiences imaginable. To avoid disappointment, make your reservation right now. I guarantee that you will not be disappointed.
Rent Car Camping Tent (4 Person)
Our four-person “family camping”/”car camping” tents are ruggedly constructed to endure harsh weather conditions and to keep the elements outside, where they belong. You may believe that you can just purchase a cheap tent at Wally World for not much more than the cost of renting, and you are correct. Just hope it isn’t too windy or too rainy, and that you don’t have to use the zippers on those inexpensive tents more than once while you’re out camping. If it weren’t for those little constraints, a big-box shop house brand tent would be perfectly enough.
- All of them are simple to put together; one person can have any size tent up and ready to go in a couple of minutes.
- Despite the fact that these tents are free-standing (no pegs are necessary), they may still be moved about after being set up.
- There are two walls to this tent: the tent body, which incorporates mesh material on the walls and ceilings for optimal ventilation, and a waterproof fly cover that goes over the body to give protection from rain and additional insulation.
- Each version of this tent has two doors, which makes it simpler for campers to enter and exit the tent.
- These tents are our top picks for large group trips such as retreats, family reunions, and celebrations, among other occasions.
- The following are the technical specifications for each of the automobile camping tents we carry.
- Specifications provided by the manufacturer: The weight of the item may vary somewhat due on how it is packed for rental.
- The internal height indicated is often at a single peak point and will gradually decrease in elevation as it progresses downward.
- in weight 60 inches is the maximum internal height “64 square feet of floor space The following are the dimensions: 90″ x 102” 6-person Weight: 17 kg 72 inches is the maximum internal height “100 square feet of floor space 120″ × 120” is the size of the piece.
- However, if you were willing to share a tent, you could divide the pieces of these bigger tents among a few hikers in order to backpack in to a distant camp spot, saving money over purchasing numerous backpacking tents.
- Some of the larger ones have enough internal height to allow you to stand up comfortably, but you should avoid walking inside with your shoes on since you might cause a hole in the floor that will cost you money to fix if you do.
Not every tent is used in the woods; this tent is a popular choice for music festival attendees who want to get away from it all.
4 Ways to Make Scoring the Perfect Campsite a Breeze
Our four-person “family camping”/”car camping” tents are ruggedly constructed to endure inclement weather and to keep the elements outside, where they should remain. Yes, you can purchase a low-cost tent from Wally World for not much more than the cost of renting, which is true. Hope it’s not too windy or rainy, and that you don’t have to use the zippers on those low-priced tents more than a couple of times. With those little exceptions, a tent from a big-box retailer would be perfectly OK. Our tents, however, are actual tents, usually from Alps Mountaineering, a firm in the United States that supplies many Scout units.
- It takes only a few minutes for one person to get any size tent up and running in no time at all.
- These tents are free-standing (no pegs are required), and they may be moved about even after they have been put up if necessary.
- There are two walls to this tent: the tent body, which incorporates mesh material on the walls and ceilings for optimal ventilation, and a waterproof fly cover that goes over the body to give protection from the elements while also adding additional insulation.
- Camping enthusiasts will like the fact that each version of this tent has two doors, making it easier to get in and out of the tent.
- Those are the tents that we recommend for large group activities such as retreats, family reunions, and other gatherings.
- The following are the technical specifications for each of the automobile camping tents we sell.
- Product Specifications (from the manufacturer) The weight of the item may vary slightly depending on how it is packaged for rental.) There are no minimum or maximum L/W measurements at either end of the tent, so it may not be as long or as broad as you would want along its length or width.
- 4-person 12 pounds in weight 60 inches is the maximum height within the building “64 square feet is the total floor space available.
- 6-person 15 kilograms (17 kg) the highest point inside is 72 inches “100 square feet is the total floor space available.
- These “car camping” tents are primarily meant for situations when weight is not a problem, such as sleeping near your van or vehicle rather than hiking in a remote location.
- However, finding a nice camp site in the backcountry that is large enough to accommodate the 5- and 6-man tents can be difficult at times, especially during peak season.
The peak inside height of some of the larger ones is sufficient for standing up in them. Not every tent is used in the outdoors; this tent is a popular choice for music festival attendees who want a place to stay while enjoying their favorite music festival.
“Family camping” and “vehicle camping” tents for four people are made to last and to keep the elements outside, where they belong. You may believe that you can simply purchase an inexpensive tent at Wally World for a fraction of the cost of renting, and you are correct. Just cross your fingers that it isn’t too windy or too rainy, or that you don’t have to use the zippers on those inexpensive tents more than a few times. With those few exceptions, a tent from a big-box retailer would be perfectly enough.
- All of them are simple to put together; one person can have any size tent up and ready to go in minutes.
- These tents are free-standing (no pegs are necessary) and may be moved about even after they have been put up.
- Tent body with mesh material on the walls and ceilings for optimal ventilation, as well as a waterproof fly cover that goes over the body to guard against rain and offer additional insulation; this is a two-wall tent.
- Each version of this tent has two doors, which makes it simpler for campers to go in and out.
- These tents are our top picks for large group trips such as retreats, family reunions, and celebrations, among other things.
- The following are the specifications for each of the automobile camping tents that we sell.
- Specifications from the manufacturer: The weight of the item may vary slightly depending on how it is packaged for rental.
- The interior height mentioned is often at a single peak point, and the height will gradually decrease from there.
- 120″ × 120″ is the size of the artwork.
- However, if you were willing to share a tent, you might divide the pieces of these bigger tents among a group of hikers in order to backpack into a distant camp location, saving money on the cost of numerous backpacking tents.
- Some of the bigger ones have enough inside height to allow you to stand up comfortably, but you should avoid walking inside with your shoes on since you might cause a hole in the floor that will be costly to repair.
Not every tent is used in the woods; this particular tent is a popular choice among music festival attendees.
Our four-person “family camping”/”car camping” tents are ruggedly constructed to endure inclement weather and to keep the elements outside, where they belong. You may believe that you can just purchase a cheap tent at Wally World for a price that is comparable to renting, and you are correct. Just hope it’s not too windy or too rainy, and that you don’t have to use the zippers on those inexpensive tents more than once. With those few exceptions, a tent from a big-box retailer will suffice. However, we hire actual tents, primarily from Alps Mountaineering, a firm in the United States that supplies a large number of Scout units – we prefer them because of their durability and dependability in difficult weather.
- There are two basic crossbars that support the body of the tent, as well as another pole or two for the waterproof cover – the “fly” (I have no clue why it’s called that).
- In order to improve wind resistance, every tent may be anchored down with the pegs that are provided.
- If you are confident that the evening will be dry, you can leave the fly off.
- These are the tents that we recommend for large group events such as retreats, family reunions, and celebrations.
- The following are the specifications for each of the automobile camping tents we carry.
- Manufacturer’s Specifications: Notice that the weight may vary somewhat due to how it is packed for rental.
- The internal height indicated is often at a single peak point and will gradually decrease in height as it descends.
- Dimensions: 90″ x 102″ 6-person Weight: 17 pounds 72 inches is the highest point within “100 square feet is the total floor space.
- However, if you were willing to share a tent, you might divide the pieces of these bigger tents among a few hikers in order to backpack in to a distant camp site, saving money on the cost of numerous backpacking tents.
- Some of the larger ones have enough internal height to allow you to stand up comfortably, but you should avoid walking inside with your shoes on since you may cause a hole in the floor that will be costly to fix.
Not every tent is used in the outdoors; this particular tent is a popular rental for music festival attendees.
The Dutch company Campspace allows you to reserve a spot at one of hundreds of private camping spots all around the world. They have listings in six continents and in areas as diverse as Paris, the Australian Outback, and Kazakhstan, despite the fact that the majority of their listings are in Europe. Whether you want to park your RV across the street from Yellowstone National Park, stargaze deep in Namibia’s Namib Desert, or pitch a tent in an English garden, Campspace offers what you’re looking for.
Previously known as Airbnb in the United Kingdom, Camp in My Garden was the first website to allow individuals to sell their gardens and yards as campsites.
Gamping is not to be confused with glamping, often known as glamorous camping, or camping for individuals who want to sleep in a version of the woods that looks like something out of a J.Crew catalog. Gamping is an abbreviation for “garden camping.” Since its inception in 2013, this French-based website has advertised more than 10,000 private campsites across the world. The majority of the locations are in France and Europe, although there is a good selection of locations in the United States, including one in picturesque Duluth, Minnesota.
Using this information, they can categorize the sites by type (tent camping, motorhome camping, etc.), facilities (electricity, WiFi, tumble drier), and activities.
(Reserve a spot in advance)
In contrast to glamping, also known as glamorous camping, or camping for folks who want to sleep in a version of the woods that looks like it came straight out of a J.Crew catalog, Gamping is an abbreviation for “garden camping.” Over 10,000 private campsites throughout the world are listed on this French-based website, which was launched in 2013. However, there is a good selection of locations throughout the United States, including one in picturesque Duluth, Minnesota. As an alternative to looking for a specific geographic area, campers may search by category, such as “Oceanfront” or “Vineyards.” Using this information, they can categorize the sites by type (tents, motor homes, etc.), facilities (electricity, WiFi, tumble drier), and activities (such as fishing).
(Appointment must be made)
Best Places to Rent Camping Gear in Los Angeles
Going for a walk in the woods is a wonderful way to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and replenish your batteries. Seriously, stepping outside is beneficial to one’s health, and if you live in Los Angeles, you have access to some of the most gorgeous landscape on the planet just outside your door. Topanga State Park is surrounded by national parks such as Joshua Tree National Park, the Los Padres National Forest, and the Sequoia National Park. In fact, there’s a whole lot of natural beauty right in the park itself.
Step one is to decide where you want to go.
A number of rental gear companies in the Los Angeles region will assist you if you’re a first-time camper or don’t have all the equipment you’ll need to spend an enjoyable night under the stars.
Hold on a minute! What should I even be renting in the first place? Here’s a handy dandy camping equipment checklist to get you started.
1.Adventure 16 Outfitters
Making a trip to the outdoors is a wonderful opportunity to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and to replenish your batteries. In all seriousness, stepping outside is beneficial to your health, and if you live in Los Angeles, you have access to some of the most stunning landscape on the planet just outside your front door. If you’re looking for natural beauty, Topanga State Park has it all: Joshua Tree National Park, Los Padres National Forest, Sequoia National Park, and more.
- To begin, select a location to travel to.
- Get your belongings together and leave your house.
- But wait, don’t go anywhere.
- An easy-to-use camping equipment check list is provided below.
Contact this online provider if you want to get outdoor equipment delivered directly to your front. Cookware, soap, a first-aid box, and even a French press for brewing your morning cup of java and a corkscrew for having a bottle of wine around the campfire are all included in the semi-luxurious camping packages that they put up for customers. Choose a camping set for one to six people, and leave the rest to Coozie Camping, who will take care of everything. If you like, you may handpick specific goods to meet your specific requirements.
Get in touch with an internet provider to get outdoor equipment delivered to your doorstep. They put up camping packages that include everything you need for a semi-glamorous outdoor experience, including cookware, soap, a first-aid box, and even a French press for brewing your morning coffee and a corkscrew for having a bottle of wine around the campfire. Make your selection from a variety of camping sets that accommodate one to six people, and leave the rest toCoozie Camping. It is possible to handpick certain goods to meet your specific demands if you wish.
If you’re planning a riding vacation, stop by theUCLA Bicycle Shop for bike rentals, parts, and equipment before you head off. It provides services to members of the UCLA community, including students, professors, and Recreation staff. Los Angeles, California 90095 (2131 John Wooden Center) Calendar-dependent days and hours are available by calling (310) 206-7219 or emailing [email protected] Outside of Joshua Tree National Park, there is a place called Desert Mountain Majesty. Approximately 2 hours east of Los Angeles.
6.El Monte RV Rentals
You should choose El Monte RV Rentals if you want greater protection from the elements than what a sleeping bag can provide you.
RVs are ideal for families since they give all of the amenities of home. 1 888 337-2228 or (213) 484-1468 1256 W. 7th St., Los Angeles, CA 900171-888-337-2228
You should choose El Monte RV Rentals if you want greater protection from the elements than a sleeping bag provides. Designed for families, recreational vehicles (RVs) offer all the amenities of home. 1 888 337-2228 or (213) 484-1468 1256 W. 7th St., Los Angeles, CA 900171-888-337-2228 or
If you’d want greater shelter from the weather than a sleeping bag can provide, consider renting an RV from El Monte RV Rentals. RVs are ideal for families since they offer all of the amenities of home. LA, CA 900171-888-337-2228 or (213) 484-1468 1256 W. 7th St.
Where to Rent or Borrow Outdoor Gear
Renting is an excellent opportunity to test out a new hobby, get a feel for other brands, or outfit children who are rapidly developing. A great feature about hiking is that it does not need a significant investment of money or specific equipment. A pair of sturdy shoes and a backpack with theTen Essentials are frequently all that you will require for a day in the woods. Many of these essentials may be purchased at thrift stores or borrowed from a friend for very little money. The purchase of additional equipment such as backpacks, stoves, snowshoes, tents, or sleeping bags could be more costly than the first outlay.
The following are some resources for renting and borrowing equipment in the state of Washington.
Where to rent hiking, camping and snowshoeing gear
- Several Washington State Parks (including all of Washington) have joined with Arrive Outdoors to provide gear rentals that are delivered directly to your house through FedEx. Arrive Outdoors provides help for camping, trekking, skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and other outdoor activities. Even though Back 40 Outfitters(Seattle) does not have a physical site, the company is well-known for delivering backpacking equipment rentals in the Seattle region through drop boxes or delivery. They exclusively rent equipment in the form of packages that are grouped around different sorts of trips. Located in Port Angeles, Brown’s Outdoor leases out winter sports equipment, such as snowshoes, crampons, trekking poles, and ice axes, to customers. Daypacked(Seattle) This Seattle-based startup rents out daypacks that are completely stocked, as well as dog packs. Der Sportsmann (Leavenworth) provides cross-country skis and snowshoes for rent. The American Alpine Institute (Bellingham) has an Equipment Shop where you may rent climbing, camping, and winter sports equipment. Additionally, they provide student discounts on all rentals. Down sleeping bags, parkas, and pants are available for hire from Feathered Friends (Seattle), which also provides climbing equipment such as helmet avalanche safety equipment, crampons and an ice axe, as well as snowshoes and trekking poles. Cross-country skis, skate skis, and snowshoes are available for hire at Fitness Fanatics (Spokane). Gearhouse(Seattle) is a hangout place and outdoor gear library that operates on a monthly membership basis, allowing members to borrow a range of equipment, including camping, hiking, mountaineering, trail running, splitboarding, and paddleboarding equipment
- And Camping, hiking, paddleboarding, kayaking, biking, and other outdoor activities are all possible with the equipment available via GeerGarage(Seattle). GeerGarage(Seattle) links you with peers in your local area who can loan you the equipment you need. Do you have any equipment sitting around? By renting out your space, you may assist your peers in getting outside. In addition to gear rentals, Kaf Adventures (Seattle) provides outdoor travel experiences focused to wilderness education and leadership development via outdoor recreation, adventure travel, and wilderness exploration. Guests may hire cross-country skis and snowshoes at Methow CycleSport (Mazama). Mountain Gear(Spokane) provides a complete rental department for trail enthusiasts throughout the year. Recreational Equipment for the Great Outdoors (Tacoma) All of the winter and summer equipment you’ll need to get outside and enjoy activities such as skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, and camping. There are membership options available. Outdoor Research (Seattle) provides avalanche beacons and probes, as well as ice axes, crampons, helmets, shovels, trekking poles, snowshoes, and avalanche beacons and probes for rent. A complete automobile camping and backpacking equipment may be rented from Peace Vans Outfitters (Seattle), in addition to individual item rentals. Plain Valley Ski Trails (located in the Leavenworth/Lake Wenatchee region) provides ski and snowshoe rentals. REI(statewide). Depending on the location, each REI shop offers a somewhat varied selection of equipment ranging from tents, backpacks, and sleeping bags, to snowshoes and climbing equipment. The Spokane Public Library (Spokane) provides free snowshoe rentals
- Whittaker Mountaineering (Ashford) has a large range of rentals (including tire chains!) and a simple online reservation system
- And the Spokane Public Library (Spokane). On your trip to Mount Rainier, pull over and you’ll be all prepared
Rental and borrowing resources for college students
To find out whether your high school or institution has a gear rental program, contact the outdoor recreation department or club at your school or university. The resources listed below are only a handful of the many that are accessible to students in Washington.
- The Gear Garage Rental Center at the University of Washington provides skis, snowshoes, and other backcountry equipment for hire. A huge selection of rental equipment is available at Washington State University’s Outdoor Recreation Rental Shop, which includes everything from tents to three- and four-season sleeping bags to sleeping pads to headlamps to stoves to bear canister to trekking poles to snowshoes to gaiters and everything in between. The Outdoor Center at Western Washington University loans out backpacks, guidebooks, avalanche equipment, snowshoeing equipment, and other outdoor gear. Camping, hiking, and winter sports equipment are available for rent at Central Washington University. Outdoor gear for backpacking, hiking, and snowshoeing is available for rent through Eastern Washington University’s EPIC Adventures outdoor program. Other outdoor gear options include Whitman College’s Outdoor Program Rental Shop, which offers everything you need for backpacking, water sports, mountaineering, and winter recreation
- And Eastern Washington University’s EPIC Adventures outdoor program, which offers backpacking, hiking, and snowshoeing gear.
Free gear for educators and their students
Rental skis and snowshoes, as well as backcountry gear, are available at the Gear Garage Rental Center at the University of Washington. A huge selection of rental equipment is available at Washington State University’s Outdoor Recreation Rental Shop, which includes everything from tents to three- and four-season sleeping bags to sleeping pads to flashlights to stoves to bear canister to trekking poles to snowshoes and gaiters. Avalanche equipment, snowshoeing equipment and more are available for hire through Western Washington University’s Outdoor Center.
Outdoor gear for backpacking, hiking, and snowshoeing is available for rent through Eastern Washington University’s EPIC Adventures outdoor program.
Rental resources for Washington’s military
- Rentals and programs for Fairchild Air Force Base’s outdoor recreation program
- Rental facilities for Joint Base Lewis-MWR McChord’s outdoor recreation program
- And naval outdoor programs and gear rentals for NBK Bangor, NAVSTA Everett, and NAS Whidbeys, among other locations.
Create a lending library among friends
A gear loan system amongst friends and neighbors is a fantastic method to receive the equipment you need while also building community at the same time! Do you want to give it a shot? Here are a few pointers on how to make it work.
- Agree on a set of community norms so that everyone is on the same page right from the start
- Maintain a casual tone and only publish a shout-out when you want assistance. Are you more of a planner? Make a list of all of the equipment that is available, including details such as size and condition. You may also attach images with your submission. Put this information in a publicly accessible document on the internet so that everyone may read it
- Before and after each excursion, make a note of the condition of your equipment. Depending on your preferences, this procedure can be as informal or formal as you choose. Ensure that everyone knows who is liable in the event that something is lost or has to be repaired
- Please don’t place anything in the library that you have a strong emotional attachment to.
Buy Budget gear
Diane Spicer contributed to this article.
Meet Hiking For Her’s Diane
Are you looking for the greatest camping tent rental recommendations?
Yes, I get what you’re saying. You might not be a fan of the full trekking and camping experience. Furthermore, the concept of a tent may be unfamiliar to you, resulting in a slew of questions racing through your mind.
Want the greatest camping tent rental suggestions? Look no further. I get what you’re saying. You might not be a fan of the entire trekking and camping scene. A tent may be unfamiliar territory for you, and you may have several questions racing through your mind.
- And here are some helpful vehicle camping suggestions to get you started:
In a hurry?
As a starting point, here are the finest automobile camping tips:
Here’s the deal.
You’ve chosen to go camping with your friends. That means you’ll need a place to stay for a comfortable night’s sleep. It is this path that leads to the tent universe.
But not all tentsare created equal
Tents come in a variety of shapes and sizes to accommodate a wide range of outdoor activities. Car camping is something you could consider doing: driving to a campsite and pitching a tent (see tips above).
- In order to accommodate a variety of outdoor activities, tents are available in a variety of sizes and shapes. Car camping is something you could consider doing: driving to a campsite and pitching your tent there (see tips above).
Alternatively, you could wish to go hiking but don’t have a tent that is tiny, lightweight, quick to put up and take down, incredibly waterproof, and large enough to fit your body and your belongings. Aren’t these two tents absolutely distinct from one another? Now that we’ve covered the different sorts of camping, let’s look at your camping tent rental alternatives individually so you can see what’s available. A tent not only provides physical protection from the elements, but it also serves as a psychological home base.
What you need to know aboutcar camping tent rentals
You’ve never leased a tent before, have you? Prepare your responses to the following three questions before you begin.
Warm bodies in a tent
What is the estimated number of persons that will be sleeping in the tent? When it comes to floor space, if you have huge dogs, they are treated as if they were humans.
- Who will be sleeping in the tent and how many people? When it comes to floor space, huge dogs are treated the same as people.
However, if you’re traveling with a lot of stuff or if any of your party members are very tall, you should hire a tent that is officially rated for one more person than the number of people who will be sleeping in it. For example, if you are a group of three people, you should hire a four-person tent to ensure that you have enough floor area for comfortable sleeping. What is your alternative? Two tents should be rented. In any case, because this is vehicle camping rather than hiking, weight shouldn’t be a concern.
For those who have a lot of stuff or who are very tall, renting a tent that is officially rated for one more person than the number of people who will be sleeping in the tent is a good idea. Ex: If you’re traveling with three other adults, hire a four-person tent to ensure that you have enough floor space for comfortable sleeping. Alternatively, you might try Tents are available for rent in quantities of two. In any case, because this is vehicle camping rather than hiking, weight shouldn’t be a consideration.
- Make certain that it is well ventilated, including mesh in the ceiling
Three-season tents are made up of two layers: the tent itself and a rain fly that protects the tent from the elements. In addition, their flooring are more durable than those of summer tents. The same three-season tent, however, will not keep you as warm and dry in early spring or late fall circumstances as a tent that has been designed to survive the fourth season: winter.
- In order to accommodate the fact that rain weighs less than snow, the tent design changes significantly between three- and four-season tents: In contrast to moving moisture away from the tent, weight bearing
As you would expect, the cost of a rental tent rises in direct proportion to the number of seasons it is designed to withstand and offer protection for you throughout.
Comfort and head room in a tent
The camping experience will be ruined if tall and huge folks are forced to stoop over or hug in their elbows all of the time because of cramped conditions. If you have tiny children who require frequent diaper changes or who are restless sleepers, being squeezed inside a small tent with a low ceiling and in the rain will significantly reduce the enjoyment factor. The bottom line is to pay close attention to the tent’s measurements, particularly the amount of head room.
Now it’s your turn: questions to ask
Questions to ask the rental firm include the following: 1. Does this tent come with its own set of feet or is it just a frame?
- This provides additional insulation and protection from the cold, damp earth beneath the floor by adding an additional layer beneath the floor
2.Does it have the ability to stand alone? Do you think it’s a good idea to stake it anyway?
- This provides you an idea of how simple it will be to set up, as well as how much wind it will be able to withstand.
This article contains a plethora of additional tent characteristics that you may wish to take into consideration. Determine which factors are most important to your camping enjoyment: size, comfort, protection from the elements, convenience of set up and break down, affordability, and amenities such as two entrance doors. Not everything is possible in one tent, but you can absolutely choose the qualities that are most important to you!
What you need to know:backpacking tent rentals
When you venture far from civilization, you must be certain that the tent you have rented will keep you warm and dry, as well as safe and happy during your journey. Everything you need to know about hiking tents may be found right here. Make a decision on the sort of tent you want before you go to a tent rental location.
- In the event that you are already aware of your selections, they will be able to promptly obtain the tent that you require. Otherwise, you will be wasting everyone’s time and may not be able to hire the precise tent you want.
Camping tent rentals:look here
You’ve finally had all of your questions addressed, and you’re ready to rent a tent. In addition, you are convinced that you understand exactly what style of tent you want. However, there is one more stumbling block: Should you hire a tent from a local store where you can pick it up and drop it off after your camping trip, or should you rent a tent from a mail order rental company? If you want to shop locally, REI Co-ops is a well-known outdoor gear business that rents out outdoor equipment, including tents.
- They have a large number of urban sites around the United States. Give them a call to check if they offer what you’re looking for in terms of rentals
The company’s rental policy is fairly simple to understand. Their equipment is up to date with current standards and is constantly in good working order. It is possible to verify this for yourself when you pick it up! As a matter of fact, I recommend that you inspect your tent at home before you depart for your camping vacation to ensure that the zippers are working, the mesh is not damaged, the seams are secure, and the tent stakes are all present and correct.
- Similar to how you would document the state of a car rental, take photographs of the tent to prove that it is in good shape.
Even easier: have rental gearshipped to your location
While having your rental equipment sent to you may incur additional costs, it can be quite helpful when you are short on time. The weight of tents isn’t particularly heavy, thus shipping fees based on weight will be fair. Check out the options for wonderful automobile camping tents from this camping tent rental company that delivers by mail.
Here’s a fantastic option to ease into thecamping tent rental world
Tentrr, a firm that specializes in enticing people to go camping, has chosen a completely different approach. Consider the following scenario: You are on a campground, to be sure, but it is your own private campsite. Instead, avoid all of the foolishness that may occur at a public campground, such as noise, waste, a substandard campsite, and barking dogs. The convenience of having your tent and campkitchen all set up for you is made possible by Tentrr’s service.
In addition, you’ll discover a fire pit for roasting marshmallows and a couple of comfortable chairs. In addition, there’s an on-site toilet, so you won’t have to worry about figuring out the whole “peeing in the woods” thing. It does sound appealing, doesn’t it?
Do you have a reluctantor first time camper in your group?
Allow Tentrr to take care of the details so that they may enjoy the pleasures of a campfire, starry night sky, and waking up to a dewy summer morning. All you have to do is choose your location (which can only be in the United States), then select from among the available camping spots on private land, and you’ll be on your way to a fantastic outdoor holiday.
- There’s no muss, no worry, no checklists, no crammed-with-gear cars, and no fees for equipment that you might not want to reuse.
The hassle of checklists and crammed-with-gear cars, as well as the price of purchasing equipment that you may not need again, are eliminated.
Bottom line on camping tent rentals
If you’ve made it this far, you’re probably aware that a quality tent rental doesn’t just appear out of nowhere. Make sure you’ve done your research before shopping for a rental camping tent. A modest investment of time now will save you time when it comes time to sign the rental agreement, as well as money in the long run because you will only rent what you actually require. Furthermore, it will undoubtedly provide you with greater comfort and delight throughout your camping excursion! Interested in learning more about the ins and outs of tents?
- Your body is seized with a bout of camping fever!
- You will not be charged any additional fees if you choose to purchase or rent your equipment using the links provided, but HFH will get a modest commission for recommending only the finest of what works for outdoor adventures.
- About the authorDiane is the creator of the non-profit organization Hiking For Her.
- Hiking Tips for Her: Hiking Advice You Can Rely On!
- This story was taken from the website Hiking-For-Her.com.
Rent Your Tent USA – Camping in the USA
This is the starting point. hiking equipment that is the most effective Tents for rent for camping. Camping tent rental providers who carry gear that I know to be of high quality are represented by Hiking For Her as affiliates. If you purchase or rent your equipment using the links on this page, it will cost you nothing extra, but HFH will get a small commission for suggesting only the best gear for outdoor activities. Every one of these hiking suggestions is made available to everyone in this manner.
She’s been hiking on a path somewhere in the globe for more than five decades and she’s happy to share her finest hiking ideas with you right here on this website.
For Her: Hiking Tips You Can Trust! Hiking For Her: Tips You Can Trust! Because Hiking For Her is an Amazon Associate, we receive money when you make a purchase. This story was taken from the website Hiking-For-Her.com and edited for clarity. The Article may be printed out