Best LED Light for 4X4 Grow Tent (2022 Reviews)
A 4X4 grow tent is a new type of grow tent that has been developed for all growers. However, if you want to be able to produce all year round, you will need the finest LED light for 4X4 grow tent available. The light will provide an ideal atmosphere for your indoor plants to grow, allowing them to flourish. The market for LED grow lights for 4 by 4 grow tents, on the other hand, is flooded with options, and not all indoor growers are aware of what to search for. As a result, some investigation is required.
Pick of the Day This is our top-of-the-line pick: the KingLED UL2000 LED Grow Light.
This 4X4 grow tent comes with a novel reflective aluminum hood that boosts brightness and PAR output by 30 percent when used with the clever reflective aluminum hood.
The Best LED Lights for 4X4 Grow Tent Are:
Full spectrum, high PAR output, and larger coverage are all provided by this updated LED grow light from KingLED for a 4X4 growth space.
- SMD LED technology
- Precision dimming system
- Daisy chain connection
- Spotlight cover
- Water-resistant construction.
KingLED’s UL2000 LED Grow Light is powered by SMD LEDs, which are advantageous since they provide a greater lumen output while consuming less energy than traditional LEDs. If you compare them to traditional LEDs, they are far more energy efficient and powerful. The fixture also incorporates a spotlight cover, which not only produces a high light output but also ensures consistent and forceful canopy penetration, resulting in increased yields for the farmer. Full-spectrum light is produced by the strong LEDs, which includes 3000k, infrared light, red, 660nm, blue, and white light among other colors.
- They aid in the acceleration of blooming, resulting in increased yields.
- Using a 44 grow tent, the light produces a high PPFD of 2100 at 12 inches high, 1425 at 18 inches high, and 830 at 24 inches high, with a PPFD of 2100 at 24 inches high.
- With your precision dimming system, you may control the light level at 60 percent during germination, 80 percent during blooming, and 100 percent during fruiting.
- You may also daisy chain up to three units together by connecting them using the aircraft watertight connection that is included.
- Its SMD LEDs, which are excellent because they deliver better lumen output while consuming less energy, power the KingLED UL2000 LED Grow Light. If you compare them to regular LEDs, they are more energy-efficient and powerful. Also included is a spotlight cover that not only provides a high light output but also consistent and forceful canopy penetration, resulting in increased yields. Full-spectrum light is produced by the strong LEDs, which includes 3000k, infrared light, red, 660nm, blue, and white light in addition to the other colors of the spectrum. When your indoor plants are in bloom, the infrared, red, and 660nm lights are very beneficial. Their presence aids in the acceleration of blooming, resulting in increased yields. Flowers can be grown effectively in a footprint that is just over three and a half feet square
- Vegetables can grow in a footprint that is just four and a half feet square. Using a 44 grow tent, the light produces a high PPFD of 2100 at 12 inches high, 1425 at 18 inches high, and 830 at 24 inches high, with a PPFD of 2100 at 12 inches high. PPFD is increased by using a spotlight shade at various grow light distances. The precision dimming system you have may be set to 60 percent during germination, 80 percent during blooming, and 100 percent during fruiting, according on your needs. Because of its high-quality waterproof construction, the item will last for years to come. Using the aircraft watertight connection that is included, you can easily daisy chain up to three units together.
- With the use of Zener diode technology, the product might be better and more durable.
It is past time for you to update from your old LED lights and enjoy the energy efficiency, greater lumen output, and higher PPFD values that this wonderful light from KingLED has to offer you. 4.9 out of 5 stars overall
AOSBEIC Full Spectrum LED Grow Light
When it comes to value for money, this fantastic grow light from AOSBEIC is hard to beat. It is one of the greatest options for a hobby gardener who has a grow tent that is 4X4 in size.
- Highly efficient LEDs
- Full-spectrum performance
- Fanless construction
- Dimming control with a flexible range
- Rapid cooling
The AOSBEIC Full Spectrum LED Grow Light is made up of high-efficiency LED beads that provide a spectrum that is similar to that of the sun. The spectrum consists of wavelengths ranging from 450nm to 680nm (ideal for germination or sprouting), 470nm to 580nm (which promotes photosynthesis), and 600nm to 680nm (which promotes photosynthesis) (suitable for blooming). The PPFD map of the grow light fixture is quite excellent for a 4X4 grow tent. A greater PPFD of roughly 1397 is obtained when you are 12 inches away from the canopy.
- You receive a greater PPFD of around 570 when you are 20 inches away from the canopy.
- The light fixture features a fanless design, which is advantageous since it eliminates the need to worry about noise when the light is turned on.
- Overheating will not have an effect on the lamp beads or the drivers in any way.
- The dimming knob does not have any percentage markings, but rather only engravings.
- The high-efficiency LEDs provide a spectrum that is similar to that of the sun. At various grow light distances, it produces larger PPFD values. In addition, the hollow shape allows for rapid heat dispersion and cooling. With the flexible dimming knob, it is simple to change the voltage
- The hanging gear that comes with the kit is simple to use.
This grow light fixture will provide a significant boost to your seedlings’ growth. It is simple to hang and features a precise dimming control for fine tuning the brightness. 4.9 out of 5 stars overall
Hyphotonflux HPF4000 LED Grow Light
In addition to being extremely bright, this high-performance grow light fixture from Hyphotonflux does not generate excessive heat in a 4X4 grow tent.
- In addition to being extremely bright, this high-performance grow light fixture from Hyphotonflux does not generate excessive heat in a 4×4 grow tent.
LED grow lights from Hyphotonflux, such as the HPF4000 LED Grow Light, provide a high yield and are extremely bright and energy-efficient. As a result, the fixture is an excellent substitute for a 1000-watt high-pressure sodium light fixture. Warm white light (3000k), red light (660nm), and pure white light are all used to provide the lamp’s entire spectrum of light (4000k). When it comes to photosynthesis, the red light is most effective, the pure white light is best for vegging, and the warm white light is most effective for blooming.
At various grow light distances, the light creates high photon flux densities (PPFD).
An excellent mean well driver is included with the fixture, which is beneficial because it is an external power source that allows for better heat dissipation than a built-in one.
It also has a lifespan of 150000 hours and may be used to extend the life of a light bulb.
However, here’s the rub: because this device lacks a designated cooling mechanism, you may need to purchase a six-inch clip fan to compensate.
- The foldable design is quite simple to assemble
- A precise dimming knob is included with the mean well driver. The LEDs are extremely bright and energy-efficient, and they are used in a variety of applications. When using varying grow light distances, it produces high PPFD values. Using a full-spectrum product is ideal for all development phases.
- The lamp does not come with a clearly specified cooling mechanism
This new release will wow you with its incredibly high PPFD outputs at various heights, as well as its accurate dimming feature. 4.8 out of 5 stars overall
LeFreshinsoft 1000-Watt LED Grow Light
Its incredibly high PPFD outputs at various heights, as well as its accurate dimming feature, make this new product a standout among the competition. Rated 4.8 out of 5 stars overall
- The Bridgelux dual-chip LEDs include a Daisy chain function, an efficient cooling system, a double switch design, and a hanging gear is provided.
The Bridgelux dual-chip LEDs include a Daisy chain function, an efficient cooling system, a double switch design, and hanging hardware is supplied.
- The unit produces high PPFD values, resulting in enhanced growth. Overheating is prevented via a powerful driver coupled with a high-performance sensor. The powerful cooling system helps to keep the operating temperature low. Installation and height adjustment are straightforward thanks to the included hardware. In a bigger growing environment, you may daisy link up to three units together.
- Some versions from this manufacturer may be equipped with loud fans.
For the price, this is a fantastic product, and the customer service is outstanding. You should expect a significant increase in your yields as a result of this. 4.7 out of 5 stars overall
KingLED 1500-Watt LED Grow Light
You need go no farther than this excellent model from KingLED if you are seeking for a high-performance LED grow light for your 4X4 grow tent.
- Upgraded SMD LEDs
- Advanced reflector technology
- Full-spectrum illumination
- Energy-efficient cooling system
- Additional accessories included
upgraded SMD LEDs; advanced reflector technology; full-spectrum illumination; energy-efficient cooling system; additional accessories included
- The SMD LEDs are both more energy-efficient and brighter than traditional LEDs. Light and coverage are improved thanks to the use of new reflector technology. Heat dissipation is improved by the use of several high-speed fans and aluminum radiators. It has the best color to black ratio and the highest PPFD values
- A three-year warranty as well as a ninety-day guarantee are included.
This fantastic grow light fixture from KingLED provides a great full-spectrum and extraordinarily high PAR values for a 4 by 4 growing space while also being extremely energy efficient and low in cost. 4.6 out of 5 stars overall
Growstar 2000-Watt LED Grow Light
Incredibly powerful, this 2000-watt grow lamp is an excellent choice for a 4X4 grow tent. In order to achieve excellent growth and yields, it produces high and effective PPFD outputs of up to 1297.
- For a 4X4 grow tent, this incredible 2000-watt grow lamp is the ideal choice. Up to 1297 PPFD are produced for enhanced growth and yields thanks to the high and effective PPFD outputs.
The Growstar 2000-Watt LED Grow Light is comprised of a waterproof LED board that is densely packed with high-performance LED chips for optimal performance. It is made up of infrared LEDs, red light LEDs, daylight LEDs, and warm white LEDs, which make up the entire spectrum. The light has the best spectral ratio for promoting the growth of your indoor plants, which will be dependent on it to flourish. Because the LEDs are extremely energy efficient, costing just 230 watts, the fixture is one of the most cost-effective solutions for replacing older 2000-watt HPS or MH lights.
Your plants have a maximum PPFD of around 1297 when they are 12 inches tall, approximately 445 when they are 24 inches tall, and 213 when they are 36 inches tall.
You do, however, have a three-millimeter metal heat sink, which is quite good in dissipating the heat generated.
Another advantage of this fixture is the fact that it does not have any exposed cables to worry about.
- The heat sink board helps to dissipate heat more effectively. Because of its high waterproofness, the LED board is ideal for outdoor use. Because of the fanless technology, there is no noise. The lamp has a high energy efficiency rating
- It produces brighter light and has higher PPFD values than previous models.
- It is possible to acquire a model that has cosmetic imperfections
- Nevertheless, this is rare.
This incredible light has an excellent balance of veg and bloom LEDs, and it is really bright. It will not generate excessive heat, which might cause your prized plants to burn. 4.6 out of 5 stars overall
Unit Farm UFS3000 LED Grow Light
Is a high-performance LED grow light for your 4X4 indoor hydroponic grow tent on your list of priorities?
Take a look at this fantastic model from Unit Farm for inspiration.
- Diodes from OSRAM that are dependable
- Aluminum board that cools quickly
- Sunlike spectrum
- Removable ballast
- UL certified
When compared to Cree LEDs, the Unit Farm UFS3000 LED Grow Light uses higher-quality OSRAM LEDs, which are both more energy-efficient and brighter in comparison. The OSRAM LEDs provide a spectrum that is similar to that of the sun, which offers several advantages for your plants. The light has five different types of LEDs: infrared, 660nm, 2700K, 5000K, and ultraviolet. The red light is best for encouraging growth, the green light stimulates photoreceptors that have been neglected, the blue light makes your plants stronger, the additional UV aids in the production of taste and scent, and the additional IR aids in the production of blooms.
- It produces PPFD values of up to 1579 when measured at a height of 12 inches.
- It produces PPFD values of up to 560 when measured at 24 inches in height.
- The lid of the fixture is made of an ultra-thin aluminum plate, which is beneficial since it allows for better heat dissipation.
- One thing we don’t care for about this lamp is that it doesn’t have a dimming feature built in.
- When compared to Cree LEDs, the Unit Farm UFS3000 LED Grow Light uses higher-quality OSRAM LEDs, which are both more energy-efficient and brighter. The OSRAM LEDs provide a spectrum that is similar to that of the sun, which offers several advantages for your plants to take advantage of. Infrared, 660nm, 2700K, 5000K, and ultraviolet LEDs are used in the illumination. Suitable for encouraging growth, the green light stimulates photoreceptors that have previously been neglected, the blue light makes your plants stronger, the additional UV aids in the production of taste and scent, and the additional IR aids in the production of blooms. A wide range of heights may be achieved with the fixture while still producing exceptional PPFD values. PPFD readings of up to 1579 are produced by this device, which is 12 inches high and 12 inches wide. PPFD values of up to 798 are produced at 18 inches above the canopy. It can produce PPFD values of up to 560 when measured at 24 inches in height, which is impressive. It is recommended that you hang the light at 22 to 24 inches for clones, 22 to 24 inches for germination, 18 to 20 inches for seedlings, 16 inches for vegetative growth, and 12 to 14 inches for bloom in a 4X4 tent. In order to promote heat dissipation, the fixture includes an ultra-thin aluminum panel cover, which is a positive thing. Temperature adjustment is made simple with the detachable motor and lengthy power cord. One thing we don’t care for about this lamp is that it doesn’t have a dimming feature built in.
If you want a better budget and value for your indoor plants, then this fantastic grow light fixture from Unit Farm is the one you should consider. 4.5 out of 5 stars overall
Things to Consider When Looking for LED Lights for 4X4 Grow Tent
The following are the most crucial factors to keep in mind:
Optimal Full Spectrum
Some manufacturers will claim that their lights generate a whole spectrum of light. The majority of the time, this is not the case. It is necessary to examine the LEDs’ quality and the sorts of lights that the manufacturer promises to be able to create. If you have an ideal full spectrum light source, it will have the best ratio of color to PAR output for enhancing germination, seedling, flowering, and fruit production.
Efficient Cooling System
Opt for a unit that has been improved to include high-speed fans for cooling and high-performance heat sinks for efficient heat dissipation. You want to make sure that the tent does not overheat in order to prevent your plants from being destroyed.
Opt for a unit that has been modified to include high-speed fans for cooling and high-performance heat sinks to ensure efficient heat dissipation. Make certain that the tent does not become overheated in order to prevent your plants from becoming ill.
Best LED Light for 4×4 Grow Tent to Get More Yield [Guide + Reviews]
A high-quality LED grow light is an absolute must-have for any 44 tent grow operation. You have put out significant effort to grow plants indoors with an effective control system, which you have accomplished by using a grow tent. However, in order to maximize the production from their indoor garden, you must ensure that your plants have the right lighting configuration. Every grower is aware of the critical role that light plays in the plant’s growth cycle (veg, bloom, flowering). As a result, selecting the ideal grow light configuration for your grow tent is quite important.
- The 4×4 tent is an excellent size since it is neither too large nor too little.
- A wide variety of fixtures are available, including standard single-ended lamps, LED illumination, and Ceramic Metal Halide.
- For the reason why LED lights are typically recommended for grow tents, we will only cover the finest LED grow lights available on the market for your tent.
- Plants in high-light conditions require around half of this wattage for vegetative development.
Many gardeners also use a mix of four 300-watt LED grow lights or two 600-watt LED grow lights for their 44 tent, according on their needs. A 1000-watt rated LED light can often replace a 1000-watt high-pressure sodium light while consuming just 500-watts of power.
LED Grow Light for 4 by 4 Grow Tent
The best LED grow lights included in the following table are those that can be operated by a single person. Compare the power, number of fans, size, weight, and other characteristics of these lights for a 4×4 grow tent to see which one is best for you.
|Image||LED Grow light||Features||Price|
- Dimmers for the vegetables and flowers are included
- Power is 527 watts
- There are 5 fans
- Dimensions are 19.7 by 17.3 by 3.5 inches
- Weight is 27 pounds.
- Contains Square and Veg/Bloom Switches
- Power: 524W
- Fans: 4
- Dimensions: 19.2×19.2×3 inches (in)
- Weight: 20 pounds
- It is the cheapest and lightest
- Its power is 185 watts, and it has two fans
- Its dimensions are 15.7×8.4×2.4 (in)
- And its weight is 6.39 pounds.
- The unit comes with Veg/Bloom switches and has a 400-watt power rating, three fans, and dimensions of 20.1×11.2×2.6 inches. It weighs 13.6 pounds.
Except for the HIGROW 1000W, which has a lifespan of 50,000 hours, all of the items in the table are covered by a three-year manufacturer’s guarantee and have a lifespan of 100,000 hours.
1.Viparspectra Dimmable PAR1200
Except for the HIGROW 1000W, which has a lifespan of 50,000 hours, all of the devices in the table come with a three-year manufacturer’s guarantee and a lifespan of 100,000 hours.
It’s the most popular light among 4×4 grow tent owners! In real use, it consumes 524 watts, which equates to roughly 33 watts per square foot, which is considered a good rule of thumb for blooming plants. Furthermore, because of its square proportions, it is capable of evenly dispersing light across the canopy. It does not have dimmers, like does the Viparspectra PAR1200, but it does include vegetable/bloom switches. The good news is that the price of this LED light accurately represents the functionalities that are lacking, allowing you to show your appreciation for your plants while placing the least amount of strain on your pocketbook.
It creates far less heat than standard MH/HPS hoods, as do the vast majority of LEDs.
You may learn more about Viparspectra’s product line by visiting their website.
3.King Plus 1000w
For your grow tent, the cheapest LEDs are among the finest. It utilizes just 185 watts, which translates to a wattage per square foot of 11.5 watts. If you are growing plants that require little light, such as herbs and lettuce, this light is ideal for you. Planting blooming plants underneath it may lead to disappointment on your part. If you don’t want small, light, and fluffy buds, choose forViparspectra, which has a higher real wattage and spectrum than smaller, lighter buds. Despite the fact that it only has two fans, the lamp is sturdy and well-designed, with holes cut into the glass to allow air to travel through and cool the room.
A good compromise between power and price range! Despite the fact that it consumes 400W, it produces around 25 watts per square foot. It’s a win-win situation for both your budget and power use requirements. Absolutely, this is an excellent choice for blooming plants. It features three cooling fans and is both lightweight and compact in terms of size and weight. This light comes with both veg.bloom switches, making it a no-brainer for the price. Durable and forceful, you won’t be able to miss for at least 3 minutes.
In any case, it was excellent value for money.
Grow Room Lightning Setup
Depending on your needs, you can use a single higher-wattage grow lamp or numerous lights to illuminate your 4 by 4 foot tent. Increased flexibility, eternal (or staggered) harvests, side-by-side comparisons, and power savings are all benefits of growing under multiple lights. In order to save money, we propose that you purchase many smaller LED grow lights rather than a single larger LED. If you’re a newbie, you’ll have plenty of time to do your research. Alternatively, if you have reduced the size of your grow space, you may switch off a light to save on energy costs.
Advanced Platinum is a manufacturer of extremely high-quality grow lights that comes with a five-year guarantee on the equipment.
When you purchase the advanced platinum grow lights, you can expect to make an investment that will last for the next 9-10 years. The only LED with the broadest spectrum that is acceptable for use with plants.
Depending on your needs, you can use a single high-wattage grow lamp or numerous lights to illuminate your 4 x 4 foot structure. Increased flexibility, eternal (or staggered) harvests, side-by-side comparisons, and energy savings are all benefits of growing under multiple lights. In order to save money, we propose that you purchase many smaller LED grow lights rather than a large single LED. The time will be provided for you to conduct research if you are a beginning student. It is possible to turn off a light to save on energy costs if you have reduced your grow space.
A very high quality grow light is manufactured by Advanced Platinum, which provides a 5-year guarantee on their goods.
The only LED with the broadest spectrum, making it the most ideal for use in greenhouses and gardens.
Amazon.com : 4×4 grow light
THE RESULTSPrice and other information may differ depending on the product size and color selected. A $30.00 discount was applied at the time of purchase. With the voucher, you may save $30.00. Sketch was used to create this design. Sponsored Get it as soon as possible. Monday, February 14 Shipping is $97.23 USD. At the time of purchase, a $20.00 coupon was applied. With the voucher, you may save $20.00. A $30.00 discount was applied at the time of purchase. With the voucher, you may save $30.00.
- With the voucher, you may save 30%.
- Only 17 of these items are left in stock – purchase soon.
- With the coupon, you may save 5 percent.
- With the voucher, you may save $30.00.
- With the voucher, you may save $30.00.
- With the voucher, you may save $40.00.
- With the voucher, you may save $50.00.
With the voucher, you may save $30.00.
With the voucher, you may save $20.00.
With the coupon, you may save $45.00.
With the voucher, you may save $40.00.
With the voucher, you may save $40.00.
With the voucher, you may save $50.00.
Only 6 of these items are left in stock – purchase soon.
It is compatible with Alexa. At the time of purchase, a $10.00 discount was applied. With the coupon, you may save $10.00. At the time of purchase, a $10.00 discount was applied. Brands that are similar to your search that you may save $10.00 with coupon
Best LED Grow Lights 2021
Recent years have seen a significant advancement in LED grow light technology, which is expected to continue. A LED grow light that is considered to be the greatest today is frequently outperformed by a rival within a few months. It may be difficult to keep up with the hundreds of different grow lights available on the market today. My research into horticulture lighting and growing with LED grow lights has spanned more than five years, and I’m frequently asked which are the finest LED grow lights available on the market today.
- Among the LED grow lights on this list will be those with a blooming coverage area of 4’x4′ and those are most suited for a full-cycle grow (from seedling through flowering).
- These are not included on this list because they are either DIY grow lights or lights that need extensive assembly.
- I consider the following factors while selecting an LED grow light for this list: PAR output, efficiency, spectrum, light spread, diodes, drivers, and warranty.
- Do you want to have a deeper grasp of PAR output, spectrum, effectiveness, energy consumption, or light distribution?
- Grow Light Forever Green FGI Uniformity Pro 640 LED Grow Light Forever Green Indoors designed the Uniformity Pro 640 LED grow light with four goals in mind: “healthy, happy, high-yielding, high-potency plants,” according to the company’s website.
- Because of the high PPF of 1600 mol/s and the low PPFD of 1130 mol/s/m2, the power consumption is 640 watts.
- For flowering plants, the Up 640 LED grow light is ideal for a 4′ by 4′ grow area, and for vegetables, it is suitable for a 5′ by 5′ grow area.
It is so confident in this product that it offers a Limited Warranty of 5 Years on it.
PPF: 1600 mol/s (parts per billion).
coverage area: Vegetative attage draw:640w attage draw:640w Flowering 4′ x 4′, 5′ x 5′, Flowering 5′ x 5′ Distance between lights: 12″ to 36″ 4″ in height, 47″ wide, and 47″ deep.
Growers’ Selection RGB LED Grow Light (ROI-E680 LED Grow Light) The ROI-E680 was developed in collaboration between TSL Horti Tech and Grower’s Choice.
The ROI-E680 fixture has a PAR effectiveness of 2.6 mol/J and draws 680 watts from the power supply.
Its color temperature ranges from 3000 to 3300K, delivering the correct wavelengths needed to perfect the veg and bloom stages of plant development.
Because it comes with many certifications ideal for commercial areas, including IP65, ETL, and CE, as well as an expected lifespan of 54,000 hours, Growers Choice has constructed this lamp with durability in mind.
A three-year limited warranty is included, just as with all of their items.
LED Grow Light Depot is a web address.
Efficacy of PAR: 2.6 mol/JWattage draw: 680 watts Area of coverage: Vegetative Flowering 4′ x 4′, 5′ x 5′, Flowering 5′ x 5′ Distance between lights: 12″ to 24″ 4.24 x 42 x 2.44 inches Dimensions: 30 lbs.
Spider Farmer is a Chinese brand that is both inexpensive and well-regarded among growers.
The Spider Farmer SF-4000 is equipped with Samsung LM301H diodes that provide full spectrum coverage, including coverage for the blue, red, and infrared spectrums (3000K, 5000K, 660nm, and IR 760nm).
Drawing just 450 watts, the Spider Farmer is capable of providing adequate coverage for a 6-foot-by-6-foot vegetative space, as well as four- to five-foot-by-five-foot flowering spaces.
PPF is 1215 mol/s, and the unit has a PAR efficacy of 2.7 mol/J and a PAR efficiency of 2.7 mol/J.
It comes with a complete warranty (including shipping) that begins immediately after purchase and finishes with a 3-Year Limited Warranty at the conclusion of that period.
Samsung LM301H Diodes are a kind of semiconductor.
450 watts attage draw Area of coverage: Vegetative Flowering 4′ x 4′ or 5′ x 5′, 6′ x 6′, Flowering 4′ x 4′ or 5′ x 5′ Distance between lights: 12″ to 24″ Dimensions: 25.5 inches by 21.1 inches by 2.3 inches Weight: 19.3 kg Warranty: Three-Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty 1700e Gen2 LED Grow Light by Gavita Pro.
- Due of its intensity, it can support up to a 6′ by 6′ vegetative growth or a somewhat smaller 4′ by 4′ flowering growth.
- It is capable of replacing a 1000 watt high-pressure sodium lamp with this number of diodes.
- Gavita Pro predicts that passive cooling will result in a 30 to 40% decrease in HVAC expenses when compared to conventional cooling.
- Gavita, in contrast to many other commercial lighting companies, provides a 5-Year Limited Warranty.
- PPF: 1744 mol/s PPF: 1744 mol/s Efficacy of PAR is 2.6 mol/JW.
- The Green Sunshine Corporation is a for-profit corporation that provides environmentally friendly products and services.
- Built with Top-Bin Mid-Power Wideband Diodes, it makes use of the latest Wideband Spectrum technology to provide a comprehensive spectrum of bright light that, in theory, should outperform natural sunlight in terms of plant development.
It has an outstanding PPF of 936 mol/s/m2 at an 18-inch hang height, which improves to 1036 mol/s/m2 at a 21-inch hang height, which is even more amazing.
Depending on the stage of development, each Electric Sky fixture with two LED bars may cover an area ranging from 2′ x 4′ to 3′ x 6′ in size.
Every purchase is accompanied by an immediate membership in the Electric Sky Owner’s Club, which provides users with on-going technical assistance.
PPFD ranges from 936 to 1036 mol/s/m2 (height dependant) The effectiveness of PAR is 2.32 mol/JW.
Distance between lights: vegetative 24″ to 48″, flowering 18″ to 20″ 22 lbs.
Warranty: Three-Year Limited Warranty Warranty LED Grow Light Enlite Ceres 780W, manufactured by Enlite.
Despite the fact that this LED grow light requires a slightly greater input of 780 watts, it nevertheless maintains a consistent PAR effectiveness of 2.6 mol/J throughout time.
It features a 120-degree beam of light that is dimmable and provides a wide spread of light throughout the canopy.
Are commercial certificates required for indoor commercial activities, since we’re on the subject?
Enlite Ceres is additionally backed by a 5-Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty.
LEDs: Samsung White LEDs and Osram Deep Red LEDs are used in this project.
Efficacy of PAR is 2.6 mol/JW.
44″ x 44″ x 2″ Dimensions: 44″ x 2″Weight: 35.5 pounds Warranty: A 5-Year Limited Warranty is provided.
This is a significant improvement in efficiency over other comparable LED grow lights, including even the HLG 550 V2 RSpec.
All of this, along with a system efficiency of 2.5 mol/J, means that this HLG 550 V2 Eco version should be able to replace a single-ended 1000W HID while achieving significant energy savings.
On top of the high-end Samsung diodes is a dimmable, high-efficiency Inventronics (or Mean Well) driver, which allows the unit to be used in low-light conditions.
There is no need for additional fans because the entire unit is passively cooled.
Click here to go to Amazon’s website.
Samsung LM301H diodes are used in this application.
480 watts is the maximum power draw.
At an average hanging height of 18 inches, the PPFD is 867 mol/s/m2 on average.
Importantly, the unit is dimmable up to 50%, allowing for greater control over the growth process.
The fixture is coated with a special anti-corrosive and anti-microbial coating, which is especially useful in a humid growing environment like a greenhouse.
Click here to go to LED Grow Light Depot’s website.
Deep Red LEDs (660nm) from Samsung LM301H.
wattage draw: 500 watts Area of coverage: Vegetative Flower 4′ x 4′ or 5′ x 5′, 6′ x 6′, 6′ x 6′ Distance between lights: 18″ to 36″ 29 x 26 inches in dimensions 18 lbs.
LED Grow Light Comparison Timber Grow Lights has established a reputation as the go-to source for COB grow lighting.
When used in conjunction with a Meanwell driver, these components represent some of the best quality components available on the market.
The combination of passive cooling and a PAR effectiveness of 2.45 mol/J makes this a great choice for tiny rooms.
The units are dimmable from 10 to 100 percent, and they have the ability to be connected in a daisy chain configuration.
A waiting period before shipment may as a result be necessary in some cases.
PPF: 1350 mol/s (parts per billion).
640 watts attage draw Four-foot-by-four-foot coverage area The spacing between the lights is 18 inches.
Looking for the best LED grow light for any grow on a tighter budget?
ChilLED Growcraft X4 is the smallest model in this series, yet it is still quite strong in terms of intensity and output.
This fixture also helps to lower your overall heat load by consuming just 600w when connected to a remote power driver.
The ChilLED Growcraft describes this LED as the most cost-effective of the three models in this product range for a regular 4′ by 4′ grow room or a 5′ by 5′ grow space, according to the company.
Link to ChilLED Technology (Discount code: MRGROWIT) Hydro connection is a joyful occasion.
LEDs: Samsung diodes from the third generation of 2020, Growcraft Yield Max Spectrum PPFD: 880 mol/s/m2 (parts per billion).
Warranty: Three-Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty ChilLED Growcraft X5 600W (Chilled LED Growcraft X5 600W) (Commercial Grade) LED Grow Lights are becoming increasingly popular.
Despite producing 1613 mol/s of output and having a great average PPFD of 957 mol/s/m2, this model manages to use a cool 600 watts of electricity even when operating at five bars.
Because of the sheer strength of the light, the manufacturer suggests starting at a low level on the dimmable settings to give plants time to adjust to the light.
ChilLED Growcraft lights are equipped with a remote MeanWell HLG-600H-48B power driver, which helps to dissipate heat while the lights are operating.
Link to ChilLED Technology (Discount code: MRGROWIT) Hydro connection is a joyful occasion.
LEDs: Samsung diodes from the third generation of 2020, Growcraft Yield Max Spectrum (Yield Maximum Spectrum) PPFD: 957 mol/s/m2 PPFD: 957 mol/s/m2 PPF: 1613 mol/s PPF: 1613 mol/s Efficacy of PAR: 2.76 mol/JW.
The X6 option from ChilLED Growcraft is the most powerful of the 600w LED grow light series available today.
Growcraft believes that this model offers the best overall performance of the series.
When hung at an 18″ canopy height, it has an outstanding PPFD of 964 mol/s/m2 and a PPFD of 964 mol/s/m2.
Also like the smaller versions, it has a dimmable range of five to one hundred percent and even includes a remote driver for greater heat dispersion.
Link to ChilLED Technology (Discount code: MRGROWIT) Hydro connection is a joyful occasion.
LEDs: Samsung diodes from the third generation of 2020, Growcraft Yield Max Spectrum (Yield Maximum Spectrum) PPFD: 964 mol/s/m2 (parts per billion).
wattage draw: 600 watts Area of coverage: Standard 4′ x 4′ up to a maximum of 5′ x 5′ Distance between lights: 12″ to 24″ 42.5″ x 42.5″ x 1.375″ Dimensions: 42.5″ x 1.375″ Weight: 33.85 kg Warranty: Three-Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty Which LED grow light on this list do you believe is the best, and why?
I’d also want to hear from any growers that have experience with these LED grow lights.
PROCEEDINGS:LED Grow Light Buying Guide CATEGORIES:Beginners Begin With This Seeds and Planting SuppliesGrowing Equipment Grow Room is a place where plants can grow. Nutrients Cloning during the seedling stage Stage of Vegetation Stages of FloweringHarvestingPlant Problems
Best LED Grow Light For a 4×4 tent in 2020
In response to a recent query regarding what is the greatest grow light for a 44 tent, we took some time to consider the various factors that go into answering the issue properly. A 44 grow tent is neither large nor little, yet it is neither small nor insignificant. When installing an LED light in a tent that is 4 feet by 4 feet, there are a few considerations to make. First and foremost, assess your wattage. The LED equivalent of at least 500 to 1200 watts (depending on the number of plants) is required for a 44 tent, and second, heat dissipation should be taken into consideration.
Product VIPARSPECTRA Dimmable Series PAR1200 (ViparSpectra Dimmable Series PAR1200).
300 watts of power from the Platinum Series P300.
Product Picture of the King Plus 1200w LED Grow Light in its whole.
Best LED Lights For a 4×4 Grow Tent
LED lights have progressed significantly in 2019. One significant advantage of using an LED grow light is that it operates at a lower temperature than a traditional grow light. This implies that they will not overheat your plants if they are kept in a compact location, such as a grow tent, for example. Incorporating full-spectrum lighting will provide your plants with the sort of light they require to grow.
1. Viparspectra 1200 watt LED Grow Light
LED lighting has advanced significantly in 2019. In comparison to traditional grow lights, LEDs have some significant advantages. This implies that they will not overheat your plants if they are kept in a compact location, such as a grow tent. Fully spectrum lighting provides your plants with the specific sort of light they require to live and flourish.
- If you are interested in increasing growth per square foot and revenue, read on. Deliver results that are consistent
- Additionally, the operational costs of a normal light arrangement are reduced.
The V1200 is similar to an 800-watt high-pressure sodium bulb, but without the extra hassle of having to raise the temperature in your grow tent to achieve the same results. This is an excellent choice for a 4-foot-by-4-foot tent. You may read our entire Viparspectra 1200 watt review if you already have a strong preference for this lamp. Pros:
- This bulb is similar to an 800-watt high-pressure sodium lamp, yet it does not need you to raise the temperature of your grow tent. For a tent measuring 4 feet by 4 feet this is the ideal solution. Check out our entire Viparspectra 1200 watt review if you already have a soft spot for this lamp. Pros:
The V1200 is similar to an 800-watt high-pressure sodium bulb, but without the extra hassle of having to raise the temperature in your grow tent during the growing process. A fantastic option for a 4-foot-by-4-foot tent. If you are already a fan of this light, feel free to read our fullViparspectra 1200 watt review. Pros:
2. King 1200w LED Grow Light
PRICE CHECK AT THE MOMENT A king by birth and a king in the grow room, that’s what he is. A genuine champion when it comes to growing in small to medium-sized grow tents, such as the 44, the King Plus 1200w LED Grow light is unmatched. Full spectrum lighting, like the King 1200w, means that 90 percent of the light emitted by your plants will be absorbed by your plants.
It also maintains a comfortable temperature thanks to the use of high-quality cooling fans. This light, like the others on this list, is ideal for plants at all phases of development, including flowering. Check out our full King Plus 1200w LED Grow Light Review for more information. Pros:
- Plant development is aided by a powerful light source. Very reasonably priced
- Manufacturer of high-quality products
- Exceptional customer service
- It fits well in a 4×4 tent.
- Although a little fragile when compared to other brands, it is less expensive.
PRICE CHECK AT THE MOMENT
3. Advanced Platinum Series P300 300W 12-brand LED Grow Light
CALL TO CONFIRM THE LATEST PRICESPerfect light for a 4×4 grow tent. The Advanced Platinum Series P300 offers some of the highest Lumen output of any light in its class, making it one of the most powerful lights available. This LED grow light has the power of a 400-watt high-pressure sodium bulb, but without the excessive heat. For the most part, it operates at a very low temperature. In order to avoid burning your plants, you will need to position the light above the plant at a height of around 24 inches.
This is a really strong light.
For additional details, please see our comprehensive evaluation of the Advanced Platinum P300.
- FOR THE LATEST PRICING, SEE BELOWPerfect light for a 4×4 grow tent. Among the finest Lumen output of any light in its class, the Advanced Platinum Series P300 offers some of the highest. When compared to a 400w HPS bulb, this LED grow light produces less heat, saving you money. Most of the time it operates really quietly. In order to avoid burning your plants, you must position the light above the plant at a height of around 24 inches. Because of its distinctive appearance and high quality construction, it is a popular choice for many people. Light that is extremely durable. A warranty of five years is included with the purchase. For additional details, please see our comprehensive evaluation of the Advanced Platinum P300. Pros:
PRICE CHECK AT THE MOMENT
What’s the Best HID Grow Light Wattage for my Grow?
Examine the current exchange rate.
- 400w High Pressure Sodium Grow Lights — Ideal for 2×4 and 3×3 Grow Areas
- Best HPS Grow Light for Beginners
- Best HPS Grow Light for Small Growing Spaces
- Best HPS Grow Light for Large Growing Spaces
- It is best for concentrated light intensity
- It is best for a broad spread of light.
- The most powerful HPS grow light
- The best HPS grow light for maximum coverage
What is the highest wattage HID grow light that I should use in my grow room? All of the information you require to choose the appropriate wattage HID grow light for your grow room is provided in the next section. We’ll give you all of the information you need to know about the things you should be on the watch for, and we’ll even give you some recommendations for grow lights.
Grow Light Lumens
If you want to figure out what wattage HID grow lamp would work best in your grow room, you must first figure out how many lumens your plants will require in order to thrive. Lumens are the units of measurement for the quantity of light emitted by a certain light source per second, such as an agricultural light. Lumens, in particular, are units of measurement for the amount of light that can be seen by the human eye. Basically, the more the number of lumens emitted by a plant light, the brighter the light is.
- Are Lumens Necessary for Plant Growth?
- This is due to the fact that light is essential for the growth of plants.
- On the other side, if your plants receive an excessive amount of light, they may become overwhelmed, resulting in issues such as dead leaves, nutritional shortages, and light burn.
- Your plants are reliant on your grow lights to provide them with the appropriate quantity of lumens for them to flourish.
Overall, blooming plants require more lumens than plants in the vegetative stage, however every plant is different. It’s vital to keep any distinctions in mind while developing the plants you’re currently cultivating.
- Plants in the vegetative phase will require around 2000 to 3000 lumens per square foot of light during this period. Flowering plants require a certain number of lumens to thrive. When plants are in the blooming stage, they require the maximum light, which can range from 5000 to 10000 lumens. Keep in Mind That Every Plant Is Individual: Some blooming houseplants will be able to flourish with less light than others, depending on their species. African violets, for example, will require between 500 and 1200 lumens per square foot of light to thrive. Meanwhile, some orchids will require as low as 1000 to 1500 lumens of light to flourish. The lighting requirements for succulents will be a minimum of 2000 lumens.
As you can see, the amount of light required by plants varies. That being stated, choosing the ideal wattage for your grow room begins with selecting a lamp that emits the appropriate number of lumens for your plants’ needs. More information on lumens may be found in our article to The Top 5 Grow Lights with the Highest Lumen Output.
Grow Light Wattage
You now understand that knowing how many lumens your plants require is the most crucial component of understanding how much power to provide them, and it’s time to learn what that implies in terms of watts. While lumens are used to measure the quantity of light emitted by a bulb, watts is used to measure the amount of energy that a grow light can provide in order to generate that light. When it comes to choosing grow lights for their new grow room, many first-time growers place the greatest emphasis on wattage.
However, the quantity of lumens a HID grow light produces is what you should actually consider.
What Wattage Is Best for Growing?
As a rule of thumb, the higher the wattage, the higher the lumens, which equates to more light output. Some grow bulbs, on the other hand, have the ability to produce vast volumes of light while using minimal energy. Therefore, you should not base your expectations for the quantity of light you expect to receive from a specific HID grow lamp just on the wattage of the light source. Lumens are the most important thing to pay attention to when determining how much light a grow bulb will supply for your plants in the first place.
- Choosing the best wattage grow light is important because it will assist you in obtaining the lumens required for your plants to thrive
- 400w, 600W, and 1000W grow light bulbs each emit a certain quantity of lumens required for your plants to survive. Consequently, the optimal wattage (400w, 600w, or 1000w) for your plants is the wattage that provides your plants with the lumens they require
Once you’ve determined how many lumens you’ll require, you may search for plant lights that meet your requirements.
Grow Light Footprint
Lumens and wattage are both important factors in determining the footprint of a grow light. The footprint of your grow light is the total area that the light illuminates. The greater the intensity of a HID grow light, the greater the strength of the footprint. What Is the Importance of a Grow Light’s Footprint? The footprint of a grow light varies in size and intensity depending on how high the light is elevated above the plants in your grow room. Raising a grow lamp to reduce the intensity of its footprint can be critical to the health of your plants, as they can suffer from light burn if they are placed too close to a powerful light source for too long.
Therefore, it is critical to understand the strength of your light, the quantity of lumens your plants require, and the height at which you should position your grow lights to ensure that the plants are not overexposed.
This will assist you in maintaining a comfortable quantity of lumens for your plants, ensuring that they are neither overloaded or fried.
Grow Light Reflector Shape
Another crucial consideration is the form of the reflector on the HID grow lamp you’re considering purchasing for your growing space.
This will have an impact on the distribution and focus of your plant’s light, as well as the quantity and intensity of the plant’s environmental footprint.
What Does a Grow Light Reflector Do?
It is a shield made of reflective material (often aluminum) that is used to reflect and guide light down onto your plants to aid in their growth. There are many different kinds of grow light reflectors available. The most popular forms of reflectors are air-cooled hoods, non-air-cooled hoods, and adjustable wing-style reflectors, which are all variations on the same theme.
- Hooded reflectors are designed to guide light through a hooded form. The air-cooled versions have apertures that allow you to connect a ventilation system to the reflector in order to maintain temperatures as low as possible during operation. The use of air-cooled hoods is a wonderful alternative to explore because your plant lights and other grow room equipment may heat up the space very rapidly if not properly ventilated. Wing type reflectors are designed with two movable wings that may be placed in various positions to assist guide the light from your grow lamps wherever you need it in the growing environment. Wing reflectors are also effective in reducing the amount of heat that is emitted.
In the end, the reflector that your selected high-intensity discharge grow lamp is equipped with will have an impact on the intensity of the light that your plants get. Therefore, you should keep this in mind and conduct research in order to identify the grow light reflector that will work best for your particular case.
Best Grow Lights for Your Grow Room
Having taken everything into consideration, you should have a fair notion of the wattage of high-intensity discharge (HID) grow light your plants will require. Even if you don’t need any assistance, here are some recommendations for the finest grow lights based on the size of your growing space.
400w HPS Grow Lights — Perfect for 2×4 and 3×3 Grow Areas
400w grow lights are the best choice for growers that operate with mid-sized (2x4ft or 3x3ft grow tents or grow rooms) or large grow tents. This is due to the fact that they provide a comfortable 55,000 lumens, which is the sweet spot for growing one to two plants. For those seeking for a 400w HID grow light, we recommend selecting one of the options listed above: 1. Growing using the Yield Lab 400w HPS+MH Wing Reflector Grow Light Kit—the best HPS grow light for beginners. The Yield Laboratory Because of its straightforward design, the 400W HPS+MH Wing Reflector Grow Light Kit is ideal for newcomers to the hobby of growing.
In order to guarantee that your plants receive adequate light coverage, the extra big 20x20in wing reflector will come in helpful.
The dimmable ballast allows you to lower the intensity of your grow light by up to 50%, ensuring that you do not overload your plants.
Specs for High-Intensity Discharge Grow Lights
- Output in lumens: 55,000 lumens (400w HPS grow bulb)
- 36,000 lumens (400w MH grow bulb). Temperatures of light: 2100k (for an HPS bulb) and 5500k (for an MH bulb). 1 to 2 plants are required for coverage. Wing is a reflector.
|Click here to get this HID grow light 400w HPS+MH Cool Tube Reflector Digital Grow Light Kit—Best HPS grow light for Small Growing Spaces at our low price of $149.95. Using the Yield Lab 400W HPS+MH Cool Tube Reflector Grow Light Kit, you can cover small growing spaces with a large quantity of lumens, allowing plants to thrive even in a small place with little light. This HID grow light comes with an HPS grow bulb, an MH grow bulb, a 25-inch air-cooled reflector tube, and a dimmable ballast, among other things.
This HID grow lamp kit, when used in conjunction with the dimmable ballast, provides total control over the light’s lumen intensity. Specs for High-Intensity Discharge Grow Lights
- Lumen output: 55,000 lumens (HPS bulb)
- 36,000 lumens (MH bulb)
- Color temperature: 2100k (HPS bulb)
- 5500k (MH bulb)
- Lumen output: 55,000 lumens (HPS bulb)
- Lumen output: 36,000 lumens (MH bulb)
- 1 to 2 plants are required for coverage. Cool tube is used as a reflector.
High-pressure sodium lamp (HPS bulb): 55,000 lumens, low-pressure mercury lamp (36,000 lumens); color temperature: 2100k (HPS bulb), 5500k (MH bulb); lumen output (HPS bulb): 55,000 lumens, low-pressure mercury lamp (36,000 lumens). 1 to 2 plants will provide adequate coverage. Reflector: a cool tube of water;
600w HPS Grow Lights — Great for 4×4 Areas
Growing in 4x4ft grow tents and grow rooms with 600w grow lights is a breeze with these lights! They provide 90,000 lumens, making them perfect for promoting the growth of at least 2 to 3 blooming plants. If you’re growing in a 4x4ft space, here are two 600w HID grow lamp solutions you might want to examine. Growing with a Yield Lab 600w HPS+MH Air Cool Hood Reflector Digital Grow Light Kit— The Best for Focused Light Intensity YIeld Lab 600W HPS+MH Air Cool Hood Reflector Grow Light Kit is the HID grow light to use if your plants require a high level of light intensity.
Because of the air-cooled hood reflector that comes with this HID, you will be able to direct even more intense light from the grow bulb down onto your plants than the light that comes out of the grow bulb itself.
The dimmable ballast, of course, allows you to customize the brightness and heat levels to meet your specific needs.
Specs for High-Intensity Discharge Grow Lights
- Intensity of light produced: 90,000 lumens (600w HPS grow bulb)
- 61,000 lumens (600w MH grow bulb)
- Temperatures of light: 2100k (for an HPS bulb) and 5500k (for an MH bulb). Coverage: 2 to 3 plants per square meter
- Hood with air conditioning as a reflector
|Click Here to Purchase This HID Grow Light Yield Lab 600w HPS+MH Air Cool Tube Digital Dimming Grow Light Kit— The Best for a Broad Spread of Light Perhaps you don’t require as much concentrated light in your grow chamber. Those searching for a more even distribution of light intensity can find it in the Yield Lab 600W HPS+MH Air Cool Tube Reflector Digital Grow Light Kit, which will do the trick. With this grow lamp kit, you receive everything you need straight out of the box, including an HPS bulb, an MH bulb, an air-cooled tube reflector, and a ballast.
That way, you may cover a bit more ground without sacrificing too many lumens, and your plants will receive the amount of light they require to thrive in good condition.
Additionally, it includes massive heat sinks and a larger surface area to provide even more efficient cooling.
If you require an HPS grow light but do not wish to deal with the overheating of your grow room, this is an excellent alternative for you to consider. Specs for High-Intensity Discharge Grow Lights
- Lumen output: 90,000 lumens (HPS bulb)
- 61,000 lumens (MH bulb)
- 50,000 lumens (halogen bulb). Temperatures of light: 2100k (for an HPS bulb) and 5500k (for an MH bulb). Coverage: 2 to 3 plants per square meter
- Reflector: a tube that is cooled by air.
We are offering this HID grow light for $199.95. To purchase, please click here.
1000w HPS Grow Lights — Best for 5×5 Growing Areas
If you’re working with a bigger number of plants in a larger grow space, a higher wattage will be more appropriate. 1000w high pressure sodium grow lights are the ideal choice for 5x5ft grow tents and grow rooms since they provide 130,000 lumens of light, which is more than enough for most applications. This is sufficient to maintain 3 to 5 blooming plants per light source. The following are several 1000w HID grow lamp alternatives to consider for your grow room. Growing using the Yield Lab 1000w HPS+MH Cool Hood Reflector Grow Light Kit—the most powerful HPS grow light available Those searching for the highest intensity from a HID grow light will appreciate the Yield Lab 1000W HPS+MH Cool Hood Reflector Grow Light Kit, which provides you with precisely that.
The reflector and grow lamp included in this set will give a tight 5×5 footprint that is as powerful as it gets for growing marijuana.
Of course, if you ever need to decrease the light, this HID is equipped with a dimmable ballast to keep things under control and prevent your plants from becoming overexposed to the light and being burned.
- A 1000w HPS grow bulb produces 130,000 lumens, whereas a 1000w MH grow bulb produces 110,000 lumens. Temperatures of light: 2100k (for an HPS bulb) and 5500k (for an MH bulb). 3 to 4 plants are required for coverage. Cool hood with a reflector
For $239.95, you can get this HID grow light Yield Lab 1000w HPS+MH Cool Tube Hood Reflector Digital Grow Light Kit—the best HPS grow light for more coverage. High-intensity discharge (HID) grow lights are excellent because of their adaptability, particularly at higher wattages. Growing with the Yield Lab 1000w HPS+MH Cool Tube Hood Reflector Grow Light Kit is easy since it produces powerful light while also dispersing it to provide greater coverage. The HPS bulb, the MH bulb, the cool tube hood reflector, and the dimmable ballast are all included in this 1000w HID grow lamp set.
The most significant difference is that new cool tube hood reflector improves your growing space by approximately 6 inches in comparison to the previous model.
That implies you may potentially grow an additional plant in your grow area to increase your output even further!
- Lumen output: 130,000 lumens (HPS bulb)
- 110,000 lumens (MH bulb)
- Color temperature: 2100k (HPS bulb)
- 5500k (MH bulb)
- Lumen output: 130,000 lumens (HPS bulb)
- Lumen output: 110,000 lumens (MH bulb)
- 3 to 5 plants are required for coverage. Cool tube hood as a reflector
Our Price: $219.95|Click Here to Purchase This High-Intensity Discharge Grow Light
What’s the Best Wattage HID Grow Light for My Grow Room?
Ultimately, determining the ideal wattage HID grow light for your grow room comes down to taking into consideration all of the other parameters that influence the amount of light your plants get. When deciding on the finest grow light for your plants and your growth objectives, you’ll want to consider everything from the grow lamp’s footprint to its reflector and, most importantly, its lumen output, among other factors. Due to the fact that these aspects are vitally critical to the growth of your plants, it is critical that you select a HID grow light that will provide the best results possible in your grow tent or grow room setting.
Finally, after you’ve determined the right wattage for your grow room, any of the lights we’ve listed above will be a fantastic fit for your grow room and will aid in the growth of your plants and vegetables.