Amazon.com: Babymoov Anti-UV Marine Tent UPF 50+ Sun Protection with Pop Up System for Easy Use & Transport (Summer 2022 Edition), Navy : Everything Else
It was reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2017 and the purchase was verified. I’m in love with this item. The fact that it is so simple to unfold is great; I was able to do it with my baby on my hip. I was able to squeeze it inside my checked bag by bending it slightly, and it was in no way damaged upon arrival. This stroller has a decent covering on the inside that gives good sun protection—as in no burns for baby skin—but it does not provide much SHADE—it is still quite bright inside, and you will need an umbrella if you want any shade.
It’s big enough to hold two 6-month-olds.
At 5’4″, I can also comfortably sit up in it.
The front is a meshy screen with openings that are large enough for no appear ums to get through, but not large enough for mosquitoes.
- The rear features a small mesh window as well, which is useful for letting in and out the breeze.
- Avoid reading the instructions to record; instead, watch some YouTube videos to understand how to do it before you open it up at the beach and put it to use in your home.
- Excellent compact carry case that is very light (about 1 lb), however I wish the handles were a little larger so I could put it over my shoulder.
- I wish there was a method to hang toys on the inside of the door.
- 5.0 stars out of 5 for this product Excellent purchase; watch the YouTube tutorials on how to fold it.
- I’m in love with this item.
- I was able to squeeze it inside my checked bag by bending it slightly, and it was in no way damaged upon arrival.
My six-month-old had plenty of space to lie down, roll over, and play with toys in his crib.
I was able to breastfeed my kid while lying down with my legs hanging out of the car seat.
My daughter weighs 16.5 pounds and is 27 inches in height.
Because the front does not have a zipper, it is difficult to keep a mobile infant contained within it; however, it does have two little squares of Velcro if you want it down, or you may tie up the sides so that the front is open.
Using the stakes that came with it, I set up my tent on a windy beach day, and it held up just well as long as the pegs were secured at the proper angle and something was placed inside the tent.
Before you open it at the beach, have a look at some of the YouTube videos and put them into practice at home.
Excellent compact carry case that is very light (about 1 lb), however I wish the handles were a little larger so I could put it over my shoulder.
I wish there was a method to hang toys on the inside of the door.
The photographs in this review The document was reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2018.
Purchase that has been verified This is exactly what I’ve been looking for!
Perfect for use as a security tent for a youngster who is terrified to sleep alone!
On August 15, 2018, Crystal posted a blog post.
A twin mattress may be slipped over the edge of this mattress with ease!
The photographs in this review On June 29, 2019, a review was conducted in the United States.
We had it sitting half in the sun and half in the shadow where we had positioned it, and you couldn’t tell it was in the sun at all on the inside of the tent because it was completely dark.
My 7-month-old infant had a lot of fun crawling in and out of it and playing with the toys.
If you find it difficult to fold, follow another reviewer’s recommendation and search for a YouTube video on how to fold it back up!
I’ve had to watch it each times I’ve folded it so far, but I’m sure I’ll get it eventually; however, as I previously stated, it’s a little tricky to fold.
I believe it was a little hot inside the tent, so we used a little fan pointing inside to help circulate the air more effectively.
Purchase that has been verified When I initially started playing, I assumed it was similar to setting up a tent, where you had to thread the poles through the appropriate holes and so on.
It has a little screen window on the rear wall to keep it aired, and even on a 95 degree day in the scorching heat, the breeze was able to keep our infant comfortable since the screen window let the breeze to flow through.
5.0 stars out of 5 for this product It’s perfect for going to the beach or lake with a baby.
But no, you literally just take it out of the carrying bag and it transforms into a whole baby tent in seconds.
After seeing a couple of YouTube tutorials, folding it is quick and straightforward.
Tent in the style of a tropical paradise Tropical Gray is the color of choice.
This one looked fantastic on the website, and we were overjoyed when it arrived.
The two most egregious tears are the one at the top, which allows the light to enter (thus defeating the purpose of the tent, which was to provide sun protection for our kid!) and the one at the bottom, which allows water to enter.
Despite the fact that one might still use the tent, the tears significantly impair its usefulness.
Unfortunately, the size is really large, and we will have to find out how to transport it through our military postal facility.
The construction is of very poor quality!
I was extremely disappointed!
Exceptionally poor quality; I was extremely disappointed.
This one looked fantastic on the website, and we were overjoyed when it arrived.
Among the more egregious tears are the one at the top of the tent, which allows the sun to pass through (thus defeating the purpose of the tent as a source of sun protection for our kid!) and a few major tears on the back right-hand side of the tent, where it is resting on the ground.
I’m quite dissatisfied with the overall quality of this tent (I should have paid more attention to the Amazon reviews – argh!) and want to return it as soon as possible.
I was expecting a lot more for the money I spent.
ETA: Upon closer inspection, I realized that the entire tent is covered in micro rips, with even a portion of the metal protruding from the seams and corners.
On June 21, 2017, a review was conducted in the United States.
I bought it for my six-month-old after failing miserably in my attempt to keep him beneath an umbrella during a minor baseball game.
My little one climbed out of it very fast (he’s an inquisitive one), but overall, it was a comfortable location for me to nurse him while I was there.
Then shut the flaps on the portable fan, Dizaul tiny usb rechargeable fan with 2600mAh Power Bank and Flash light, for traveling, fishing, camping, hiking, backpacking, BBQ, baby stroller (for strolling about in the stroller), picnicking, biking, and boating (black).
I’m 5’4″ and 125 pounds, and I didn’t have any trouble squeezing inside, but there isn’t much additional space.
When she arrived, she was accompanied by my 5-year-old niece.
Definitely a purchase that is worthwhile!
It takes me about 3 to 5 minutes to figure it out, on average.
A breeze will cause this to sail away, so make sure it’s firmly fastened.
On July 12, 2020, the United States will conduct a review.
It would have to do for the time being.
Because my lovely kid is albino, I wanted a tent that provided UV ray protection and was large enough to accommodate him.
Furthermore, it is lightweight, which is a plus, but I am concerned that it will blow away if it is windy. It’s possible that the anchor in the box, which I didn’t see, fell out as I was opening the box. Overall, it’s OK; it’s not really durable, but it’ll do!
Top reviews from other countries
a rating of 2.0 out of 5 stars This isn’t the right one for you. On June 13, 2019, a review was conducted in the United Kingdom. Tent in the style of a tropical paradise Tropical Gray is the color of choice. Purchase that has been verified In the event that I had the option, I would not purchase this product again. As a firm believer in the adage “buy cheap, buy twice,” I erred on the side of caution when it came to selecting a summer tent. I chose the babymoov, despite the fact that it was somewhat more expensive than other options available, because it is a well-known brand in the baby goods industry and has received positive evaluations.
- Despite appearances, the photographs are deceptive.
- Second, and perhaps most significantly, to refold this tent, you will require a PhD in astrophysics and engineering.
- However, even after poring through YouTube for instructions, it was difficult to find one that really worked for my tent, which has a life of its own and refuses to collapse nicely into a neat little circle as instructed.
- Finally, following the catastrophe of ‘fold-gate,’ the tent is left in a sorry state, looking like a forlorn two-man left over from a teenager’s first trip to Glastonbury Festival.
- It has been over a thousand times that I’ve attempted to fold this tent, which I’ve used twice so far.
- Hopefully, Babymoov will see this and will refund my money as well as examine the quality of your design staff.
- Seriously, a PhD is required.
- Because there does not appear to be much option when it comes to infant sun tents, we decided to give this one a try and are now kicking ourselves.
When you finally manage to write it down, you say to yourself, “Yeah, I’ll remember how I got it down.” You will not be able to put it down since it will be a tremendous battle every single time, and what makes it worse is that other people will be watching and laughing (to be honest, I would do the same) while you attempt to do so.
This is something I would not recommend wasting your money on.5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect—it was not nearly as tough to fold away as I had thought!
Tent in the style of a tropical paradise Tropical Gray is the color of choice.
Simple to fold and certainly not as difficult to put away as I had anticipated- it’s lot clearer if you look at a YouTube video provided by a customer rather than the ineffective business film (which was laughably unhelpful.) 3.0 stars out of 5 for this product When set up, it’s fantastic, but taking it down is a huge chore.
- Tropical TentColor: Tropical GrayStyle: Tropical TentPurchased with Verification Oh my goodness.
- Prepare to be humiliated at the beach when you spend 5-10 minutes trying to fold your towel at the end of the day.
- 5.0 stars out of 5 for this product Watch the video to learn how to put it back in its original packaging!
- Tropical TentColor: Tropical GrayStyle: Tropical TentPurchased with Verification This can virtually be tucked beneath the pram’s handle.
I carried it on the side instead; it did rub against the wheels a little; it would be great if it were just an inch or two smaller when folded up! Apart from that, it was simple to use the beach and cottage, and we needed to keep the young ones cool, so it was ideal.
Babymoov Tente Anti-UV Instructions
IMPORTANT! Babymoov Tente Anti-UV is a must-have! Please read this document carefully and save it for future reference. This product will open in a matter of seconds. When taking it from the package, please proceed with caution. In order to learn more about how to assemble the anti-UV tent A038215, you may scan this code with the application on your mobile phone.
1st step: The anti-UV tent should be set up with the base facing up and the rear of the tent facing you. Putting both hands on either side of the base, then bringing both hands into the center, will bring the two sides together. 3. Hold the two sides together with one hand, and then fold the mosquito net portion with the other hand by tugging it downwards and towards you. On the sides, two circular arcs are made by overlapping the first. Step 4: Slide the circular arc on the right over the circular arc on the left.
- Assembly by an adult is needed. Children should not be permitted to fold or unfold this product without adult supervision due to the possibility of the spring steel frame popping open with enough effort. It is always a good idea to put the folded tent back into its carry bag when not in use. In the event of a thunderstorm, a tent should not be utilized to offer shelter. When using this product, it should be utilized on flat terrain that is free of barriers, such as stones and sharp items. It is not recommended to use this product with heavy things. If the internal spring steel frame breaks or gets deformed, please destroy this product immediately. Prior to giving a youngster anything, make sure all wrapping is removed
- Never, ever leave a newborn alone without the supervision of an adult, even for a little period of time
- And Don’t leave the anti-UV radiation tent in direct sunlight, and try to avoid using it during the warmest hours of the day, which are between midday and 4 p.m. Avoid putting your kid in the anti-UV Radiation tent in direct sunlight for an extended period of time since, while the tent gives protection against the sun’s rays, it does not provide protection against the heat. Remember to offer your kid regular drinks, to use baby sun tan cream, and to wear your child in a T-shirt, shorts, and a sun hat to ensure that he or she is appropriately protected. Never keep a newborn alone in the baby anti-UV radiation tent for more than three quarters of an hour at a time without taking a break. It is important to keep any fire and heat sources away from the tent fabric. The cloth used to construct the tent is flame resistant. It is not fireproof in any way. If the cloth is exposed to a flame source over an extended period of time, it will burn. If you want to avoid the possibility of hyperthermia, you should follow the following recommendations:
- Installation requires the assistance of an adult. Children should not be permitted to fold or unfold this product without adult supervision since the spring steel frame can pop open with a little push. When not in use, always fold the tent and place it in its carry bag. During a thunderstorm, a tent should not be utilized as a form of shelter. Ensure that the product is utilized on level ground that is free of impediments, such as stones and sharp items. Please do not use this product to support heavy things. If the internal spring steel frame breaks or gets deformed, please throw away this goods immediately. Prior to giving a kid anything, remove all packing from the package
- It is never safe to leave a child alone without the supervision of an adult, even for a little minute. Avoid leaving the anti-UV radiation tent in direct sunlight, and avoid using it during the warmest hours of the day, which are between noon and 4 p.m. You should avoid putting your kid in the anti-UV Radiation tent in direct sunlight for an extended period of time since, while the tent gives protection from the sun’s rays, it does not provide protection from the heat. Remember to offer your kid regular drinks, to use baby sun tan cream, and to wear your child in a T-shirt, shorts, and a sun hat to ensure that he or she is appropriately protected from the sun. You should never leave a newborn alone in the baby anti-UV radiation tent for more than three quarters of an hour at a time. It is essential to keep any fire and heat sources away from the tent fabric. Made of flame-resistant fabric, the tent is lightweight and portable. Because of this, it cannot withstand a fire. If the cloth is exposed to a flame source for an extended period of time, it will ignite. In order to reduce the danger of hyperthermia, the following suggestions must be made:
- ATTENTION! Keep a safe distance from open flames. ATTENTION! This product does not provide protection against sunstroke or sunburn for your youngster.
It was designed and engineered by Babymoov in France at Parc Industriel des Gravanches 16, avenue Jacqueline Auriol 63051 Clermont-Ferrand cedex 2 and manufactured by Babymoov.
Documents / Resources
- Babymoov® and Badabulle®: The Official Website of the Group | Baby Products Accepted by American Express Apple Pay, Mastercard, and Visa are accepted.
Buy Babymoov Aquani Tent & Pool 3 in 1 for CAD 119.99
A total of 64 people have given this product a rating of 4.7 out of 5. Beginning of the BVSEO Reviews Section! Beginning of the Reviews Section div id=”bvseoReviewsSection”div class=”bvseo-review” itemprop=”review” itemscope itemtype=” data-reviewid=”190245094″ beginning of the Reviews Section div id=”bvseo-reviews” beginning of the Reviews Section itemprop=”review” span itemprop=”review” itemtype=”Ratedspan itemprop=”ratingValue” /spanout ofspan itemprop=”best” 4 /spanout ofspan itemprop=”ratingValue” How to fold it (with video): /spanbyspan itemprop=”author” Anonymous /spanfromspan itemprop=”name” The fold /spanspan itemprop=”description” Watch this video for instructions.
Although the directions aren’t particularly clear, the video made it straightforward!
/divmeta itemprop=”date” Published” content=”2021-11-08″ /divdiv class=”bvseo-review” itemprop=”review” itemscope itemtype=” data-reviewid=”190245092″ /divdiv class=”bvseo-review” itemprop=”review” itemscope itemtype=” data-reviewid=”190245092″ itemprop=”review” span itemprop=”review” Rating” itemscope itemtype=”Ratedspan itemprop=”ratingValue” 5 /spanout ofspan itemprop=”best” 5 /spanout ofspan itemprop=”best” 5 /spanout ofspan itemprop=”best” 5 /spanout ofspan itemprop=”best” 5 /spanout ofspan itemprop=”best” 5 /spanout ofspan itemprop=”best” 5 /spanout ofspan Rating” 5 /span/spanbyspan itemprop=”author” Anonymous /spanfromspan itemprop=”name” So far, this product has been outstanding.
- So far, we’ve only used the product twice, and it was only for the tent, so we can’t say how well it holds up to water just yet./spanspan itemprop=”description” So far, though, we are really pleased with this product.
- It’s convenient that it comes with its own storage bag, which makes it simple to transport.
- The only difficulty I’ve encountered so far is that it’s not particularly simple to fold back as instructed, but my husband and I have always managed to do so, typically with a nice chuckle in tow.
- /spanspan itemprop=”description” Works well for any travel venue.
- /spanspan itemprop=”description” Very simple to use.
/divmeta itemprop=”date” Published” content=”2021-11-08″ date=”2021-11-08″ /divdiv class=”bvseo-review” itemprop=”review” itemscope itemtype=” data-reviewid=”190245089″ data-reviewid=”190245089″ data-reviewid=”190245089″ Five-point rating span itemprop=”reviewRating” itemscope itemtype=”Ratedspan itemprop=”ratingValue” span itemprop=”bestRating” span itemprop=”author” span itemprop=”author” Anonymous /spanfromspan itemprop=”name” This is a great shade option!
- Today, we tried it for the first time, and our baby seemed to enjoy it!
- Because of the material, the mat can become a little sweaty, plus we are out in 90+ degree Florida weather, so we use a towel on top of the mat.
- I’m aware that there is a video, but we weren’t at a location where we could access the internet.
- /spandiv class=”bvseo-pubdate”> /spandiv class=”bvseo-pubdate”> Published on the 8th of November in the year 2021.
- It’s as simple as packing the baby blankets and bringing them along with us everywhere we go.
- /divmeta itemprop=”date” Published” content=”2021-11-08″ date=”2021-11-08″ /divdiv class=”bvseo-review” itemprop=”review” itemscope itemtype=” data-reviewid=”190245086″ data-reviewid=”190245086″ data-reviewid=”190245086″ We have the Aquani pop up tent, and it is fantastic!
- When the Summer months arrive in Florida, the weather becomes hot and bright.
- It’s a win-win situation.
/spandiv class=”bvseo-pubdate”> /spandiv class=”bvseo-pubdate”> Date published: 2021-11-08 /divmeta itemprop=”datePublished” content=”2021-11-08″ /divmeta itemprop=”datePublished” content=”2021-11-08″ /divdiv class=”bvseo-review” itemprop=”review” itemscope itemtype=” data-reviewid=”190245087″ data-reviewid=”190245087″ data-reviewid=”190245087″ We have the Aquani Tentamp; Pool, which we just enjoy.
- It’s a fantastic fit for our outside patio space.
- We also use it often at the beach and in parks.
- It’s a great location for our 4-month-old infant son to play in a safe environment.
- The process of getting everything set up is quite straightforward.
- It’s lightweight and convenient to take with us everywhere we go, whether indoors or outdoors.
/spandiv class=”bvseo-pubdate”> /spandiv class=”bvseo-pubdate”> if (document.getElementById(‘bvseo-reviewsSection’)) then if (document.getElementById(‘bvseo-reviewsSection’)) then if (document.getElementById(‘bvseo-reviewsSection’)) then if (document.getElementById(‘bvseo-reviews the value of style.display is set to “none;” /script!-end-reviews-!-start-pagination-ul id=”bvseo-paginationSection”li class=”bvseo-paginationItem”; /script!
a class=”BVSEO-paginationLink” href=” Babymoov Aquani Tentamp; Pool 3 in 1 Reviews – page 2 /a/li/ul!-end-pagination-ul id=”BVSEO meta” style=”display:none!important” a class=”BVSEO-paginationLink” href=” Babymoov Aquani Tentamp; Pool 3 in 1 Reviews li data-bvseo=”bvDateModified” data-bvseo=”bvDateModified” co hasreviews, tv 3, tr 61/lili data-bvseo=”cf” loc en CA, sid 54BBE0C4, prod, sort /lili data-bvseo=”diagnostics” y 2022, m 2, d 2, h 19 /lili data-bvseo=”cp” cp 1, vn bulk_ clientName toysrus-ca /li/ul!
clientName toysrus-ca -end-bvseo-reviews-ul id=”BVSEOSDK meta” style=”display: none!important;” -end-bvseo-reviews-ul id=”BVSEOSDK meta” style=”display: none!important;” LILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILILIL Begin bvseo questions!
Begin bvseo questions!
Begin bvseo questions!
“BVSEO meta” is the id of the end-questions-ul.
clientName toysrus-ca -end-bvseo-questions-ul id=”BVSEOSDK meta” style=”display: none!important;” -end-bvseo-questions-ul id=”BVSEOSDK meta” style=”display: none!important;” -end-bvseo-questions-ul id=”BVSEOSDK meta” style=”display: none!important;” CLOUD, getContent, 5ms /lili data-bvseo=”sdk” bvseo sdk, dw cartridge, 18.2.0, p sdk 3.2.0 /lili data-bvseo=”ct tt” questions, product /li/ul
Babymoov Kid’s UV Resistant Portable Pop-Up Sun Shelter and Marine Play Tent with Convenient Carry Bag for Babies to Young Kids, Navy
$52.99 SaleReg $66.99 You will save $ 14.00. (21 percent off)
About this item
- With this blue and white striped pop-up tent, you can create a large-scale protected play space for your children. The tent’s simple pop-up construction allows it to be folded and unfolded in seconds, making it great for when you’re on the road. It has a UV-resistant tent cover that keeps sand, wind, and bugs out, as well as a mosquito net so you don’t have to worry about bugs getting in
- It also comes with a mosquito net. Mesh roll-up netting provides airflow to keep your infant cool on hot summer days, allowing you to sleep soundly at night. There is one pop-up tent, four pegs for increased stability, and a compact carry bag included for easy transport.
With this blue and white striped pop-up tent, you can create a large-sized safe play space for your children. The tent’s simple pop-up construction allows it to be folded and unfolded in seconds, making it perfect for when you’re on the road. With a UV-resistant tent cover that protects you from sand, wind, and bugs and a mosquito net so you don’t have to worry about bugs getting in, this tent is a great choice for camping. When it’s hot outside, the mesh roll-up netting provides airflow to keep your baby cool and comfortable so you can rest comfortably.
Your child requires a secure and comfortable environment in which to be a baby, and you deserve some quality adult time. With the Babymoov Kid’s UV Resistant Portable Pop Up Sun Shelter and Marine Play Tent, you’ll be able to accomplish both tasks. It doesn’t matter if your baby prefers to lounge in the sun or play on the mat; you’ll appreciate the little, comfortable nest that allows him or her to relax and wake up in safety. Set up the pop-up play area quickly and easily by attaching the base and anchoring it into the ground on a level surface.
Its UV-resistant tent canopy keeps sand and wind out and shields your child from dangerous UV rays, while its mosquito net keeps troublesome bugs from getting into your baby’s crib.
In order to transfer the sun shelter in a compact and convenient manner, it may be folded up for easy packing and transportation.
If any of the above-mentioned item specifics are incorrect or incomplete, please let us know.
We discovered a total of 0 reviews that were relevant. Prices, promotions, styles, and availability may differ from shop to store on the internet. See our price match promise for more information. A shop has been selected for you.
Best Baby Beach Tents (Review & Buying Guide) in 2022
If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our affiliate links, The Drive and its partners may get a commission. More information may be found here. Going to the beach and spending time with friends and family is something that many people love doing. However, if you do not take some measures, your day can rapidly turn sour, particularly if you are exposed to the sun for an extended period of time. A sunburn is something that no one enjoys. It is especially important for parents to be attentive when it comes to safeguarding their children’s skin, which is sensitive and fragile.
As a consequence, a baby beach tent is an essential beach item for every family with children.
Check out our recommendations below for a selection of the top infant beach tents that are currently available.
Several factors influence our ratings, including hands-on testing, expert advice, “wisdom of the crowd” judgments from actual purchasers, and our own knowledge. We make every effort to provide authentic, accurate guides to assist you in making the best decisions. More information may be found here.
Benefits of a Baby Beach Tent
- They provide protection for a baby’s delicate skin. Because the sun may be extremely damaging to newborns and babies, it is recommended that they avoid the sun for at least six months after birth. A baby beach tent with UPF protection can block 99 percent of the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays
- They also give seclusion for the child. Some baby beach tents may be used by both children and adults at the same time. This might be useful if you’re nursing or changing a child’s diaper and don’t want passersby to behave as spectators
- They can be used in a variety of situations. In addition to being used for infant beach tents, many parents utilize them for other uses. In addition to being used as travel beds, they may also be utilized as an outdoor play shade in the yard or as an indoor playscape
Types of Baby Beach Tents
Some baby beach tents are made just for a child, and as a result, they are rather tiny. They are often capable of accommodating both toddlers and newborns. However, while some of these alternatives are suitable for more than one youngster and are large enough for them to play in and even stand in, they are not designed to accommodate adults.
Family-Sized Beach Tent
Designed for both children and adults, this sort of beach tent is a popular choice. Some can accommodate families of up to four individuals in their accommodations. Naturally, these tents are much larger than the beach tents designed just for babies. Some include “porch” parts that zip up to allow privacy for changing clothes, changing diapers, or nursing while others have a separate room. They are frequently characterized by an open-face design.
In operation since 1998, Babymoov has expanded into the United States with the launch of Babymoov US in 2014. All of the company’s products are designed with parental input in mind, and all three of the company’s founders are fathers. In addition, the firm offers a lifetime warranty on all of its products. Check out theBabymoov Anti-UV Beach Tent for more information.
In business since 1998, Babymoov has expanded its operations to the United States in 2014. Parental input is included while developing all of the company’s goods; in fact, all three of its founding members are fathers. In addition, the firm offers a lifetime guarantee on all of its products and services. Take a look at theBabymoov Anti-UV Beach Tent for more information.
After inventing a gas-powered light in 1900, W.C. Coleman expanded his company’s offerings to include all types of camping equipment, such as coolers, barbecue grills, and tents, such as the Coleman Beach Shade Shelter.
Baby Beach Tent Pricing
- Beach tents range in price from $25 to $75 depending on a variety of factors. More often than not, less priced versions are built exclusively for newborns and young children and tend to be on the smaller side. Those that can accommodate adults and families are larger in size and more expensive in price. More features, such as inside storage pockets and zip-up “porches” for more seclusion, may also be included with them.
The sun’s rays can be extremely hazardous, resulting in sunburns, rashes, heatstroke, and even cancer. Because babies less than six months should not be exposed to sunscreen, a beach tent is an excellent option. A tent that offers protection against UVA and UVB radiation should be considered. Check to see if the material has been particularly engineered to give UV protection before purchasing.
Ease of Use
The good news is that most infant beach tents are easy to set up, taking only a few seconds or minutes. They’ve been specially engineered to be opened with the least amount of effort. Some tents that can accommodate adults as well as children may require a bit more time to set up than other types of tents. Check out customer reviews to discover how easy or difficult it is to fold the tent back down and store it in its storage bag after use.
Beach tents may become quite hot if they are not properly ventilated. The result is that many include characteristics that encourage ventilation.
Additionally, adequate ventilation is required to prevent the tenant from becoming claustrophobic. Look for tents that feature mesh windows, which allow air to travel through to keep you comfortable. However, make certain that the windows or panels also provide sun protection.
While you hope for a beautiful day when you go to the beach, the weather may change quickly in the summer. Although it is unlikely to rain or have strong winds while sitting on the beach, it is possible. Make certain that your infant beach tent is created with durability in mind so that it can endure windy weather and rain. Many come with pegs and sand pockets to help attach them to the ground and keep them from moving around once they’re set up.
- While you hope for a beautiful day while you’re at the beach, the weather may change quickly in the summer months. When you’re out on the water, you can get a little rain or a few gusts of wind. In order to resist windy and rainy circumstances, make sure your infant beach tent is designed with quality materials. Plots of land are often provided with pegs and sand pockets to help hold the plots in place.
Best Baby Beach Tent ReviewsRecommendations 2021
Overall, the best Because it will provide excellent protection against the sun, wind, and other elements, the Babymoov Anti-UV Beach Tent is our top choice for protecting your infant. The dimensions of this tent are 39 inches in length, 35 inches in width, and 33 inches in height. It has an anti-UV grade of 50+, which means that it will protect your youngster from 99 percent of dangerous UV-A and UV-B rays. It also comes with a mesh mosquito net to keep the bugs away from your baby’s sensitive skin.
- It also has a storage bag and a rear glass that allows for better circulation.
- Furthermore, the stakes don’t perform very well on loose sand since they are too heavy.
- Children under the age of three are welcome to use this pop-up temporary shelter, which is 47.5 x 30 x 32 inches in size.
- This ultra-lightweight tent is about 1.2 pounds in weight and is extremely portable.
- In addition, the tent offers 50+ UV protection, which helps to keep harmful sun rays away from your infant.
- One issue with this tent is that it will not provide enough space for a youngster who is not on the smaller side of things to stand inside of it.
- Pick of the Day The Pacific Breeze Easy Setup Beach Tent is not only for babies, but also for people who want to enjoy the beach.
This tent is equipped with an uniquely developed hub system that allows for rapid and simple setup.
The tent’s dimensions are 87 x 49 x 47 inches, and it weighs 4.5 lbs.
A carrying box, sand pockets, stakes, and a one-year guarantee are also included, as are additional inside pockets for storage.
It can also be difficult to fold the tent back into its carrying bag, like with many of the other tents on our list.
This roomy tent, which measures 95 x 71 x 40 inches and is constructed of sturdy PU-coated polyester that provides UPF 50+ sun protection, is intended to provide shade for three to four people.
To put it up, simply open the package, untangle the tent’s straps and throw it into the air, and it will automatically open and close.
Two mesh entrances and windows, as well as a huge mesh top with sky window, are included with the tent.
With the purchase, you’ll receive a carrying bag as well as installation instructions and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
Additionally, due to the partly mesh structure of the tent, moisture may readily pass through it.
It gives adequate space for tiny children to walk about and play in safety and comfort.
It is constructed of silver-coated material that provides UPF 50+ sun protection, ensuring that your infant is not exposed to potentially dangerous UV rays while out in the sun.
In addition, a mosquito net has been installed to keep insects from penetrating the room.
It is very simple to take down and store.
Unfortunately, like with other infant beach tents, it might be difficult to fold the tent back into its carrying bag after using it.
Mentioned as an Honorable Mention The Schylling UV Play Shade is 31 inches in height, 51 inches in width, and 39 inches in depth, allowing plenty of space for a small kid as well as a friend or parent to play safely and comfortably.
Built for usage in the backyard or at the beach, it comes with sand pockets and tie-down pegs to keep it firmly in place on the ground and secure.
It also incorporates a ventilation mesh window for added convenience.
Even with the mesh screen, the inside can become rather warm, despite the fact that it is air-conditioned.
Mentioned as an Honorable Mention It was necessary for us to include the Coleman Beach Shade Shelter on our list because it comes from such a respected company that has a lot of experience in the tent manufacturing industry.
It provides 50+ UPF sun protection, allowing occupants to reduce their exposure to potentially harmful ultraviolet rays.
There’s also a back window for ventilation, storage pockets, and a dry line for hanging wet swimsuits and other clothing after they’ve been washed.
The disadvantage is that it requires significantly more time to set up than the other solutions on our list. Because there is just one window for air circulation, it may sometimes get rather hot inside.
- A baby beach tent is far superior to a beach umbrella when it comes to small children. Umbrellas give irregular covering, which might result in a youngster being unwittingly exposed to dangerous ultraviolet radiation. If you’re taking your newborn to a six-month-old infant outside, try to avoid the direct sun as much as possible. Wearing lightweight clothing and ensuring that a hat is worn over his or her face will keep him or her safe. It is possible that you may need to acquire additional sand pegs in order to secure a baby beach tent to the ground. You may also use tiny bags of sand to hold the tent in place while using guy-lines to keep it in place.
The use of a baby beach tent rather than a beach umbrella is preferable for small children. Inconsistent umbrella coverage might cause a youngster to be unintentionally exposed to potentially hazardous ultraviolet (UV) radiation. It’s best if you can avoid direct sunshine when you take your newborn to a six-month-old infant outside. Clothing should be worn to keep his or her body cool, and his or her face should be shielded by a hat. It’s possible that you’ll need to acquire additional sand pegs in order to secure a baby beach tent to the ground properly.
Q: How do you keep a baby shaded at the beach?
Make sure your child is protected from the sun by wearing a hat and clothing that is lightweight and light in color and that covers his or her arms and legs. Utilize a beach tent that offers UVA and UVB protection to keep kids safe from the sun during their vacation. When transporting them from one location to another, use a stroller with an umbrella. Additionally, you may cover them with a lightweight blanket until you are able to place them in a shaded location.
Q: Do beach tents get hot?
The heat generated by beach tents may be oppressive, so choosing one with mesh windows or some other type of ventilation that allows for airflow is recommended.
The Babymoov Anti-UV Beach Tent is our top selection for the finest baby beach tent on the market. It offers UPF 50+ sun protection and is equipped with a mosquito net to keep mosquitoes at bay. As well as being lightweight and having a window for air, it comes with pegs to help it stay in place on the sand or the ground. Consider theMonobeach Baby Beach Tent if you’re looking for a more affordable solution. TO BE CONTINUED READING
- The Babymoov Anti-UV Beach Tent is our top selection for the finest baby beach tent available. There is a mosquito net to keep insects out, and it gives UPF 50+ sun protection as well. As well as being lightweight and having a window for air, it comes with pegs to help it stay in place on the sand or ground. Take a look at theMonobeach Baby Beach Tent if you’re looking for something more affordable. READING ABOVE
Anti-UV Pop-Up Sun Shelter 2 Person Tent
- See all of the options under Outdoor
- Outdoor Lighting
- Hot Tubs/Saunas
- Outdoor Fencing/Flooring
- CandlesHolders, Picture FramesAlbums, Clocks, and Seasonal Décor are all available in the DécorPillows category.
- CandlesHolders, Picture FramesAlbums, Clocks, and Seasonal Décor are all available in our DécorPillows category.
- LightingSee all of our lighting options
- LED lighting
- Light bulbsHardware
- Ceiling fans
- The KitchenSee All
- Kitchen Appliances
- Kitchen Cabinets
- The Kitchen
- Nursery Bedding
- BabyKids DécorLighting
- Teen DécorLighting
- Teen Bedding
- BabyKidsSee All
- See all of Home Improvement
- DoorsDoor Hardware
- All of Home Improvement
- Find everything for your pet, including pet gates, chicken coops, rabbit crates, bird crates, and pet feeders.
- Room Inspiration
- Wedding Registry
- Wayfair Credit Card
- Wayfair Financing
Shop Our Sites
We beat our competitors’ pricing by a significant margin. We at MacroBaby are committed to providing our clients with the best possible service. If you discover a better bargain at one of our competitors*, we will match that price immediately. In addition, if the product is worth more than $100, you will receive a $5 gift card to spend on your next purchase. Accepted competitors include: Baby shops are the only ones we regard to be a potential rival. For department shops and major businesses, the price match guarantee is not valid.
- Alternatively, you can contact our customer service department through email at [email protected] or phone at 1-877-240-5379 and present the competitor’s advertisement or website to the manager at our physical store
- Our store manager will analyze your request and check the information provided by the rivals, including the specifics of the deal and the availability of the goods in stock
- Your request will be approved by the management as soon as the information has been validated. If the accepted product costs more than $100, we will not only match the price on the spot, but we will also give the client a $5 (five dollars) gift card to use on their next purchase in our physical shop (this gift card is not good for orders placed through our internet). In order to qualify for the Price Match approval, the item must be the same brand, model, and number (including color and UPC) as the competing item and be accessible to all consumers, before taxes. It is not possible to combine the Price Match with any other current deal or special offer, including any Florida resident discount or coupon.
Babymoov Anti-UV Tent on weeSpring
LOVE:38 THE NEUTRAL:8 THE REGRET:0 THE WANT:138 View More Reviews (including those written by your friends!)