20′ x 30′ Canopy Tent Packages – Big Tent Events
Canopy Tent Rentals are the ideal choice for hosting a garden party in your lawn. In the event of a light spring or summer rain shower, canopy tents will provide cover from the sun and will keep your visitors comfortable and dry in the shade. It is necessary to build canopy party tents on grass, with each side pole being anchored to a stake that has been driven into the ground. We have put up party packages to give you the most value for your money when it comes to party tents. Our equipment rental service includes everything you need to do it yourself, and we will provide you with easy-to-follow installation instructions as well as follow-up assistance to ensure your event is a success.
- The following items are included: a 20′ x 30′ canopy tent, six 6-foot long seating tables, 64 plastic folding chairs, and suggested seating.
The price of the package is $345.00, which includes customer pickup and installation.
- Seating tables that are 8/6′ long
- 64 plastic folding chairs
- 2/6′ food/beverage tables
- A little amount of space
Package Cost:$365.00 Pickup and installation by the customer are included.
- The following items are included: a 20′ x 30′ canopy tent, nine 48″ round seating tables, and 54 plastic folding chairs
$340.00 for the entire package Customer pick-up and installation are included in the price.
- The following items are included: a 20′ x 30′ canopy tent, eight 48″ round seating tables, sixty-four plastic folding chairs, two 6′ food and beverage tables, and a portable toilet.
Package Cost:$365.00 Pickup and installation by the customer are included.
How Much is it to Rent a Party Tent? Party Tent Rentals 101
Party tents are an absolute must-have for any outdoor event, whether you’re keeping a cake and gifts out of the sun at a birthday party or seating guests for a huge feast at a costly wedding. However, how much does it cost to rent a party tent? What is the cost of renting a tent for a wedding reception? What information should you gather about party tent rentals before making a reservation? Party tent rentals may be a convenient addition to any event, as well as a lifesaver in some situations.
- They provide protection from the elements for you and your visitors.
- In addition, they exude an air of upper-class refinement that elevates even the most basic birthday celebration to a memorable occasion.
- That sales presentation is sufficient to persuade the majority of consumers that they wish to rent one.
- Small 10×10 pop up tents may be purchased for $100, while large festival-sized tents can cost as much as $20,000 or even more, depending on the size and features.
- A normal 20×40 party tent will cost between $300 and $750 per day, depending on the configuration.
- We were unable to locate any goods that matched your criteria.
In addition to pricing differences across locations, the availability of party tent rentals and your options for renting them will differ as well. However, for smaller events, you should anticipate to spend between $200 and $400, with larger events costing far more.
Finding the Right Party Tent for Your Event
When looking at a party tent or a wedding tent, it’s crucial to evaluate how much space the tent will provide. As a general guideline, you’ll need 10 square feet of space every person who will be attending the gathering. Center poles can have an influence on how much practical room you have to work with inside a pole tent, so keep that in mind when making your selection. In addition, guy ropes are planted into the ground to secure pole tents, which has an influence on neighboring paths. We were unable to locate any goods that matched your criteria.
In related news, what size party tent do I require?
We have an article that covers all of the different tent types in further detail and outlines their advantages and disadvantages.
But, to put it in the most straightforward terms:
- Pop-up tents are simple to erect, but they are limited in size and are not suitable for big gatherings. Pole tents are visually appealing, but they have a limited number of locations where they may be put up. Even though frame tents may be set up almost anyplace, they need more personnel and are often more expensive to purchase and install. High peak frame tents (also known as “high peak tents”) are beautiful, but they are difficult to erect because of their height. They make excellent wedding tents.
Related:Pole Tents vs. Frame Tents: A Quick Guide to the Different Types of Tents (Part 2)
Buying a Party Tent vs. Party Tent Rentals
Tents for parties may be fairly expensive to hire. In addition, if you’ve looked through our website, you could be thinking whether it makes more sense to look for party tents for sale and buy one rather than paying money for party tent rentals and utilizing them for a limited period of time. It becomes an especially appealing option for those who intend to hire tents for a period of more than one day. After a while, it becomes more cost-effective to simply purchase the tent and do everything yourself, don’t you think?
- There’s a good reason why tents are so expensive to rent: they need a significant amount of labor to set up.
- It’s physically difficult job that can be downright unpleasant in some circumstances, and it takes a long time to do.
- Rental firms often have a large number of different-sized party tents on hand.
- And they take care of all of the hard lifting, both literally and figuratively, as well as setting up your tent.
- We were unable to locate any goods that matched your criteria.
- If you have the storage space, the manpower, and the need for a party tent on a regular basis, we are always pleased to assist you.
- For the majority of consumer applications, we recommend that you look at our Weekender series of pole tents and frame tents.
And if you have any concerns regarding the differences between owning party tents and renting party tents, please leave a comment below or contact us at 1-716-832-8368 and we would be happy to assist you!
A Few Other Blogs You May Want to Read
How to Clean a Party Tent: A Guide for Commercial Tent Cleaning The top ten party tent accessories that every professional should own How Much Does it Cost to Purchase a Bounce House? What is the true cost?
Party Place Rental – Quality Rentals at an affordable price!
|TentsCanopiesStakedDown Tents(For Grass)20x2020x30 are availablein red/bluewhite or white20x40 and larger available white only.(Price listed below is forTent onlyNumber of tablesare for reference purposes only.Tablesare priced seperately.)|
|TentSize||of Tables(8ft. or 60″ Round)||of People||Price||20x20Stakedown20x30Stakedown20x40Stakedown|
|15x 15||2||16- 20||$195.00|
|20x 20||4||32- 40||$230.00|
|20x 30||6||54- 60||$280.00|
|20x 40||8||64- 80||$350.00|
|30x 60||18||162- 180||$700.00|
|40x 40||16||144- 160||$675.00|
|40x 60||24||216- 240||$900.00|
Tents that are freestanding (made of cement or asphalt) All tents are exclusively available in white. (Price is for a single tent. The number of tables is for reference only.
|TentSize||of Tables(8ft. or 60″ Round)||of People||Price||20x20Free Standing20x30Free-Standing|
|10x 20||2||16 – 20||$250.00|
|20x 20||4||32 – 40||$280.00|
|15 x 30||4||32- 40||$300.00|
|20x 30||6||54- 60||$375.00|
|30x 30||9||72- 90||$630.00|
|30x 45||15||120- 135||$850.00|
Twenty-foot-long solid sides are $30.00, thirty-foot-long solid sides are $45, twenty-foot-long with cathedral windows are $40.00, forty-foot-long with cathedral windows are $80.00, and forty-foot-long with cathedral windows are $80.00.
|StringLighting- Attaches to the inside perimeter of the tent. Installation included in cost. 20 x 20 – $60.0020 x 30 – $80.0020 x 40 – $100.0030 x 60 – $160.0040 x 40 – $160.0040x 60 – $180.00 40x 80 – $200.00|
Tent Rental Prices (Professionally Installed) – AA Party and Tent Rentals Dallas – Fort Worth
The tent serves as the focal point of any outdoor gathering. No other element of your big day can offer an air of elegance and charm quite like a magnificent tent. As soon as a guest walks into the room, it captures their attention and continues to hold it for some time after they depart. It undoubtedly set the tone for a lively and unforgettable night, allowing everyone to become fully immersed in the festivities at their disposal. Tents are available for rent for a variety of events, including VIP events, everyday parties, and festivals.
Make Your Party Special Rent a Tent!
|10’x10’Tent decorated to use for wedding ceremony||The inside of 20’x40′ Tent set up for wedding reception|
Everyday Quality at a Reasonable Price Additional Delivery Fees Will Be Charged The height of the tent is 7 feet at the eve. The maximum height is 12 feet. Tents are temporary constructions that are used for many purposes. In the event of severe weather or heavy winds, abandon the tent and seek permanent shelter.
|10′ x 10′ (frame)||$150.00|
|10′ X 20′ (frame)||$250.00|
|10′ x 70′(frame)||$775.00|
|10′ x 80′(frame)||$875.00|
|10′ x 90′(frame)||$975.00|
|10′ x 100′(frame)||$1075.00|
|10′ x 100′(frame)||$1175.00|
|20’x 20’ (frame)||$325.00|
|20’x 30’ (frame)||$450.00|
|20’x 40’ (frame)||$575.00|
|20’x 50′ (frame)||$725.00|
|20’x 60′ (frame)||$850.00|
|20’x 70′ (frame)||$975.00|
|20’x 80′ (frame)||$1075.00|
|20’x 90′ (frame)||$1225.00|
|20’x 100′ (frame)||$1300.00|
Frame tent with linen leg drapes, 20′ x 40′ in size
|30′ x 30′ (frame)||$800.00|
|30′ x 50′ (frame)||$1,150.00|
|Water barrel rental (delivered empty- customer fills on site)||$10.00|
|Water barrel rental (delivered pre-filled w/ water)||$35.00|
|Water barrelLinen cover, white||$15.00|
In the event that water barrels are brought empty and AA workers fill them on site, your hose must be in excellent working order and have sufficient pressure. There is a maximum length of 100 feet for the garden hose that we will be using. Tents must be located within 100 feet of the bib in order to fill all barrels tied to the tent. Everyday Quality at a Reasonable Price Delivery Fees Will ApplyThe height of the tent at the eve is 7 feet. The maximum height is 17 feet. Tents are temporary constructions that are used for many purposes.
|40’x 40’ (pole)||$900.00|
|40’x 60’ (pole)||$1300.00|
Solid sidewalls (only available in white). $2.00 per square foot Sidewalls with “cathedral windows” on both sides (white only) $4.00 per square foot Please take notice of the following: It is not necessary to connect the sidewalls to the side poles or to the ground because they are free-hanging from the tent’s edge. Policy on sidewalls: When sidewalls are hired with a tent, just the sidewalls should be erected before to the event and the tent should be removed after the event to avoid any wind damage to the sidewalls or tent.
The customer is responsible for installing side pole drapes on tent poles. Also, please make sure that the drapes are taken from the side poles and hung back on the hooks before AA Rental arrives to take down the tent. Sash for a pole drape is $3.00 per day (plus tax) (30 colors)
Get a tent hire for your event if you want to outsmart the rain, protect your visitors from the sun, or keep the weather from becoming unpredictable. Look through our photo collection to discover a variety of sizes and options available to you. On our Coronavirus Responsepage, you may find our most recent deposit and cancellation policy, as well as a chart showing the capacity of our social distancing tents. The focal point of the event Protect yourself from the sun or rain. Tent for use inside
Tent RentalsPrice List
Our pricing include the cost of set up. Walls are an added feature (please see pricing below). To secure a rental item, a 25 percent non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required at the time of booking. Our cancellation policy is detailed in our terms and conditions.
|Tent Size||Cost / Day|
|10′ x 10′ Tent||$170.00|
|10′ x 20′ Tent||$300.00|
|10′ x 30′ Tent||$500.00|
|15′ x 15′ Tent||$350.00|
|15′ x 20′ Tent||$400.00|
|20′ x 20′ Tent||$450.00|
|15′ x 30′ Tent||$550.00|
|20′ x 30′ Tent||$600.00|
|15′ x 45′ Tent||$650.00|
|20′ x 40′ Tent||$700.00|
|30′ x 30′ Tent||$800.00|
|20′ x 50′ Tent||$850.00|
|20′ x 60′ Tent||$1,200.00|
|30′ x 40′ Tent||$1,200.00|
|40′ x 40′ Tent||$1,350.00|
|20′ x 80′ Tent||$1,350.00|
|30′ x 60′ Tent||$1,450.00|
|40′ x 60′ Tent||$2,300.00|
|40′ x 80′ Tent||$2,500.00|
|40′ x 100′ Tent||$2,850.00|
|40′ x 120′ Tent||$3,300.00|
|40′ x 140′ Tent||$3,850.00|
Tent Accessories Price List
|Set up on concrete (Weights or Water barrel)||$30.00|
|Walls for Tent||$1.50 / linear foot|
|Parquet Dance Floor – Walnut||$1.35|
|Parquet Dance Floor – Oak||$1.35|
*If a tent is reserved, the charge for the site inspection will be removed from the final cost of the tent rental. Site Inspection: Do you need assistance deciding on the arrangement of your event or choosing what size tent would be the greatest match for your space? Our knowledgeable team will make a site visit to the event area to assess the situation and make a recommendation.
Self Installed Canopy Tents
|Tent||Cost / Day|
|10 x 10 Canopy Tent||$100.00|
|10 x 20 Canopy Tent||$165.00|
|Pop Up Tent Weights||$5.50|
|Pop Up Tent Walls||$0.50 / linear foot|
All of our self-installable tents are white canopies that are small enough to fit in the trunks of most cars and SUVs. Setup is simple and takes only a few minutes. Trade show booths, fairs, and temporary shelters are all excellent uses for this product. Must be put up on the day of the event and cannot be left unattended or unattended for an extended period of time.
Tent Capacity Chart
(Click here to obtain a pdf version of this document.)
Tent Rentals Size Recommendation
Are you unsure about the size you’ll require? Tents should be 100 square feet or more every ten to fifteen people, according to our recommendations. The final number may vary depending on whether visitors will be sitting at tables or standing, as well as how you will be putting up seats and tables, if relevant. Contact us with the specifics of your event, and our knowledgeable team will advise you on the appropriate size tent for your gathering.
Tent Rentals Delivered In The GTA
Meadowvale Party Rentals, based in Mississauga, provides tent rentals across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), including Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Brampton, Caledon, Halton Hills, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, and the heart of Toronto. Do you require something more than a tent? We may also provide table and chair rentals on request. Get in touch with us right away!
Rental Price Lists – South Jersey Tent Rentals – Tent & Party Equipment
Please keep in mind that in addition to the pricing stated below, there will be an extra fee for partial labor surcharge on tent set up / break down as well as a delivery / pick up charge. Rates start at 100.00 and go higher from there depending on how far you are from our location. Additional fees apply for all patio and driveway installations as well as concrete and deck tent installations.
- A 10′ x 10′ (EZ UP tent) costs $75.00
- A 10′ x 20′ (Holds 2 tables and 16 chairs) costs $225.00
- A 15′ x 15′ (Holds 2 tables and 16 chairs) costs $225.00
- A 20′ x 20′ costs $300.00 (Holds 4 tables and 32 chairs)
- A 30′ x 40′ costs $500.00 (Holds 8 tables and 64 chairs)
- A 30′ x 45
Please keep in mind that all tents 30 x 30 and bigger require stakes to be properly secured. If stakes are not available, water barrel weights can be utilized to support any tents 20 x 40 and smaller. Water barrels are invoiced at a rate of 20.00 per barrel. (Please keep in mind that pole tents require stakes in the ground up to 35″ deep.) Setup of the pole tents must take place on a grassy area where stakes may be used to secure the tents in place.
There are no underground utility lines in the tent installation area. Similarly, pole tents cannot be set up in driveways or on concrete surfaces such as patios or decks, or on blacktop.
- A 20′ x 20′ is $275.00
- A 20′ x 30′ is $375.00
- And a 20′ x 40′ is $475.00
- A 30′ x 30′ is $600.00
- A 30′ x 45′ is $875.00
- 30′ x 60′ is $1100.00
- A 30′ x 75′ is $1450.00
- And a 30′ x 90′ is $1700.00
- A 40′ x 40′ is $1
- Using white wiring and clear bulbs, LED string lights cost $1.00 per foot installed
- Installing globe lights in a tent costs $40.00 each 30 foot section. 40k btu LB tent heater
- 4 globe chandelier lights – $45.00 each
- 80k btu thermostat controlled tent heater
- 4 globe chandelier lights Two (2) 2′ x 4′ black portable bars, each $45.00
- White thermostat controlled tent heater, $100.00
- One hundred (100) gallons of propane for an 80k btu tent heater, $100.00 Sidewall with cathedral windows or plain white sidewall – $2.00 per linear foot installed
- Keder cathedral window sidewall – $3.00 per linear foot installed
- 12″ fans / air circulators attached to side poles – 40.00 each
- 12″ fans / air circulators attached to side poles – 40.00 each Installed in tent flooring at a rate of 1.25 per square foot (must be flat / level area)
Dance floor (laminate wood)
- 9′ x 12′ (accommodates 15 guests) – $275.00
- 12′ x 12′ (accommodates 25 guests) – $300.00
- 12′ x 15′ (accommodates 30 guests) – $350.00
- 15′ x 15′ (accommodates 30 guests) – $475.00
- 15′ x 15′ (accommodates 30 guests) (accommodates 40 guests) $400,000
- 18′ x 18′ (can seat 50 guests) $600,000
- A rectangular table that is 30′′ wide by 8′ long and seats 8 people
- A rectangular table that is 30′′ wide by 6′ long and seats 8 people
- A rectangular table that is 30″ wide by 4′ long and seats 8 people
- A round table that is 36′′ in diameter and seats 8 people
- A round table that is 72′′ in diameter and seats 10 people
- A Serpentine table that is 7 feet long and seats 10 people
- A round table that is 72′′ in diameter and seats 10 Children’s tables – 30″ wide X 6′ long X 22″ tall – 10.00 per table
- 60″ 1/2 round table – 15.00 per table
- Fill n’ chill 6 foot ice table – 20.00 per table
- Seat prices are as follows: white plastic folding chairs are $2.00 each
- Kiddie chairs (14 inches tall) are $1.50 each
- White resin folding chairs with cushioned seats are $3.75 each.
*Please keep in mind that mixers for margarita, pina colada, and strawberry daiquiri beverages are available for purchase at a cost of $25.00 per gal. (each gallon generates about 75 – 8oz. drinks; each gallon yields 5 gallons of drinks).
- $175.00 for a Crathco single heavy duty frozen drink machine
- $175.00 for a Bunn double heavy duty frozen drink machine
- Machines to make cotton candy (includes materials for 50 people) are $75.00
- Snow Cone Machines (includes 1 gallon of syrup and 50 cups) are $75.00
- Popcorn Machines (includes supplies for 50 people) are $75.00. Note: Extra portions are available for purchase at a rate of $10.00 for 50 additional portions for the machines listed above
- The Hot Dog Machine is $70.00.
- The following games cost $35.00: Grab-A-Duck, Ring Toss, Mini Hoop Basketball, Balloon Pop, Color Wheel, Can Smash / Cover the Spot, Can Smash / Cover the Spot, Can Smash / Cover the Spot.
- 15′ X 15′ Jump Castle – $250.00 / based on a one-day rental
- 20′ X 27′ Fun Express Train Station Kiddie Maze – $375.00
- 15′ X 15′ Jump Castle – $250.00 / based on a one-day rental
- A selection of colored plastic tablecloths are $2.00 each
- Kwik-covers (available at Kwikcovers.com) are $4.00 each
- And disposable tablecloths are $2.00 each. linens in a range of colors (half-drop between table edge and floor) – 10.00 each
- Linens in a variety of colors (drop from table edge to floor) – 13.00 each
- 2′ X 5′ Charcoal Grill – $65.00
- 150 Quart Ice Chest – $15.00
- 2′ X 5′ Charcoal Grill – $65.00
Sales tax will be added to total amount. We accept cash, check, and credit cards.
Booths at a carnival are number four. Four carnival games, three concession items, and a six-foot table for the carnival games. The cost is $565.00* (normally $1,145.00). *An additional delivery and cleaning fee will be charged. The concession machine does not include any supplies. The rental period is limited to four hours.
It’s time for a movie! Theatrical performances in the open air! Presentation to the Board of Directors! It’s a wedding reception! And Much More! 1- Movie screen (14 x 8 foot) 1- Quick screen and frame (14 x 8 foot) 2 x 400 watt speakers are used. a pair of tripod speaker stands measuring 6′ in height 1 – Full HD projector with a brightness of 4500 lumens DVD player, or we can connect to your computer if you have one. All of the essential cables and wires are included. The Popcorn Machine is an added bonus.
$455.00 *There will be a cost for delivery setup, cleaning, and pick up!
Latest ArcadeMega Package Specials
Take advantage of our Arcade Package2 deal for just $685. When you book today, you will enjoy the following amenities:1 double shot basketball hoop1 foosball table1 arcade Pac-Man table1 ping pong table
For only $455, you can have our Mega Backyard package! Book today and gain the following benefits: 1 Mega Chess Set (with a 37-inch King) 1 Mega Connect 4 1 Mega Connect 4 (4 feet tall) 1 Mega Yard Pong (Mega Yard Pong) (12-55 gallon red drums) 1 Mega Jenga game (4×4 Jenga Blocks) 1 ADDITIONAL CORN HOLDER SET (Regulation Size)
Hire Our Attendants!
We can provide you with professional attendants for your event, who will be outfitted in traditional carnival garb.
Arcade Game Specials
$685.00 plus delivery and setup charge for 1 – Air Hockey Table1 – Foosball Table1 – Double Basketball Hoop1 – 1 Mega Connect 4 (4 feet tall) $685.00 plus delivery and setup price *Rental time is limited to 4 hours**Delivery and cleaning fees will be charged.* Are you ready to have a good time? Call us right now at (714) 907-2966.
Ask about our Referee Service
For an extra charge, a Referee or Attendant can be added to the event. Consider hiring our full-service food booth for your next event or gathering.
Riverside County is located in the state of California. The Inland Empire is a region in southern California. Orange County is a county located in the U.S. state of California. County of Los Angeles Big Bear is a fictional character created by the author of the novel Big Bear. Victorville Antelope Valley is a valley in the state of California. Palmdale Lancaster Little Rock is a city in Arkansas. AFBPear Blossom Edwards AFBPear Blossom Rosemond Mojave The Leona Valley is a valley in the United States.
Santa Clarita is a city in California.
Terms and Conditions:
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN: Rentals will be permitted to be rescheduled in the event of adverse weather, which includes rain/snow, high winds (15-20 mph), and lightning (upon availability).
Unless otherwise specified, this option will expire 12 months after the initial event occurred.
20 x 30 Canopy Tent Rental
All rental item rates given are the rental rate per item for the first day (i.e. Saturday, Sunday, Monday, etc.) – not the rental charge per hour-specific period – regardless of the length of time in a single day that they are really required. All rental items are subject to availability. All orders are subject to a minimum subtotal of $100.00, as well as a delivery fee for all orders. All orders are subject to a 50 percent nonrefundable down payment. Renting from us does not incur any sales tax.
- The Delivery Address is the location where all orders must be delivered by us and where they must remain for the duration of the rental period.
- The term “Minimum Walkway Necessary” refers to the minimum width of the pathway between the intended drop-off and pick-up locations that is required to deliver and return to pick up the rental item listed in each item description.
- All pricing and fees are subject to change at any moment and without prior notification.
- It is not considered a defect or misrepresentation when there is a visible difference.
|Rent tents, tables, and chairs for, birthdays, weddings, corporate events, reunions, BBQs, and much more, from Party On Tent Rental of Jefferson, NJ. We have very competitive pricing to meet every budget.|
- A 20×20 pole tent will cost you $275.00
- A 20×30 pole tent will cost you $325.00
- A 20×40 pole tent will cost you $395.00
- A 30×45 pole tent will cost you $650.00
- A 30×60 pole tent will cost you $750.00
- A 40×40 pole tent will cost you $925.00
- A 40×80 pole tent will cost you $1750.00
- A forty-by-one hundred pole tent will cost you $2050.00
Do It Yourself Tents
- A 20×20 Pole Tent in blue and white for $200.00
- A 20×30 Pole Tent in blue and white for 225.00
Frame Tents (Any Surface)
- A 10×10 frame tent costs 185.00 dollars, a 10×20 frame tent costs 205.00 dollars, a 15×15 frame tent costs 245.00 dollars, a 20×20 frame tent costs 325.00 dollars, a 20×30 frame tent costs 425.00 dollars, a 20×40 frame tent costs 525.00 dollars, a 30×30 frame tent costs 625.00 dollars, a 30×45 frame tent costs 900.00 dollars, and a 30×60 frame tent costs 1150 dollars.
- Popcorn machine $50.00
- Cotton Candy Sugar(50-70 Cones)$15.00
- Cotton Candy Cones (Per 50)$3.00
- Sno Cone machine $50.00
- Sno Cone Syrup (Gallon)$30.00
- Sno Cone Syrup (Quart)$8.00
- Sno Cone cones (Per 50)$5.00
- Cotton Candy Machine $50.00
- Cotton Candy Cones (Per 50)$
- The following prices are for the following items: tent sides solid $1.50
- Tent sides cathedral $1.50
- Red carpet runner 3 x 30 Ft $75.00
- 40×80$55 Water Barrels$20.00
- Water Barrel Covers$10.00
- Tent Heater (10,000 Btu)$155.00
- Propane (20 lb.)$25.00
- Propane (40 lb.)$53.00
- Propane (100 lb.)$115.00
- Fan HangingTent$35.00
- Fan (Pedestal)$60.00
- Fan (Ground)$50.00
- Generator 5000 Watts$99.00
- Generator 5000 Watt
How Much Does It Cost to Rent a Tent?
Renting a tent will typically cost between $.75 and $1.50 per square foot of area, depending on the size. You may pay as little as $150 for a 10×10 tent or as much as $2,500 for a tent that is 5,000 to 10,000 square feet in size. Tent lighting is $1 per foot of length. If you require heaters, they might cost anything from $100 to $300 per unit. You’ve got a formal event to prepare for. It is a rain or shine event, so you must be prepared with appropriate shelter. You wish for sunshine, but you are prepared for rain.
There are both huge and small businesses.
Tent Rental Prices
It is possible to rent a tent for as low as $150 for a single day. This will provide you with a tent of 100 square feet. This is the smallest tent available for rent in the area. This type of tent may be able to accommodate up to ten people. For a very small party, or possibly for a single booth or gathering, this would be an excellent tent to use. It will cost between $350 and $500 to rent a tent large enough to accommodate 20 to 40 individuals. An inexpensive tent in the 400-600 square foot range will be yours for the taking with this option.
- These sorts of tents will have a total floor area of 1,200 square feet.
- Giant tents may be leased for $500 to $800 per day, plus a $1,000 setup cost, depending on the size.
- Tents with that much floor space may accommodate anywhere from 400 to 1,000 people.
- 1 person occupies 10 square feet of tent area.
- It is important to note that the size of the table has a significant impact on the number of people who can be accommodated in a tent.
- Which one you choose is a matter of personal choice and financial constraints.
- Are the tables going to be round, rectangular, or square in shape?
- It’s significantly more sociable than rectangular or square tables, which are also popular choices.
The cost of renting chandeliers for your tent will range from $50 to $100. If you’re planning a special occasion such as a wedding or an anniversary celebration, you might want to spend a little extra money on these. It will transform your gathering from a simple tent party into a formal occasion.
How Much Does It Cost To Rent A Party Tent?
When it comes to planning an outdoor tent event, there are a slew of questions. In addition, “How much does it cost to hire a party tent?” is one of the most often asked questions. You may expect to pay anywhere from $200 to $500 for a modest party tent, with some tents costing up to $2,000. Larger party tents can cost up to $600. Shortly put, the cost of your party tent will be determined by a number of things. To help you determine whether or not you’re overpaying for your party tent, we’re going to break down all of the expenditures you should be aware of and explain why.
Tent Rental Costs Based On Size and Style
The cost of renting a tent is the first and most visible expense that we’ll go through in this section of the breakdown. Depending on the rental company you’re considering, you should be able to choose from a vast selection of party tent rentals. It is the quickest approach to select which tent to rent is to answer a few simple questions below, which will remove the vast majority of possibilities that aren’t a good fit for your needs.
- How many individuals do you anticipate attending? In comparison, a tent for 30-50 people can cost between $250 and $500, and a tent for 150 people can cost upwards of $1,500). What are you planning on doing with the tent? (Simply providing shade and weather protection will necessitate a smaller tent than providing space for seating, food, a dance floor, a DJ, a bar, and so on.) Is the tent going to be set up on grass or on pavement? (This will influence the sort of tent you hire, whether it is a pole or a frame.) For further information on the differences between a pole tent and frame tent, please see this page). Last but not least, when is your event taking place? (If your event is during the “off-season,” you may be able to get a good bargain on tickets.)
Pricing may undoubtedly vary, but the table below provides a broad indication of what to expect in terms of tent rental costs:
- Event attendance ranges from 20 to 40 people. ranging from $250 to $395 The cost of renting a tent will vary depending on the size, style, and kind of tent that you choose. However, this price should only be used as a guideline, as it does not cover the costs of extra goods such as tables, chairs, linens, lighting fixtures, sidewalls, and other such items. Event attendance is between 50 and 90 people. Between $350 and $600 The cost of renting a tent will vary depending on the size, style, and kind of tent that you choose. However, this price should only be used as a guideline, as it does not cover the costs of extra goods such as tables, chairs, linens, lighting fixtures, sidewalls, and other such items. 100-150 people are expected to attend the event. 750 to 1,250 dollars The cost of renting a tent will vary depending on the size, style, and kind of tent that you choose. However, this price should only be used as a guideline, as it does not cover the costs of extra goods such as tables, chairs, linens, lighting fixtures, sidewalls, and other such items. Approximately 160-200 people will attend. $1,300 – $1,750 per month The cost of renting a tent will vary depending on the size, style, and kind of tent that you choose. However, this price should only be used as a guideline, as it does not cover the costs of extra goods such as tables, chairs, linens, lighting fixtures, sidewalls, and other such items.
Every event rental company is unique in its own way. In order to discover whether the rental firm is charging an additional fee for installation, you’ll want to carefully check your quote. The cost of installation is included in the rental fee charged by our firm (Dreamers Event Rentals). As a result, we do not charge an additional fee for installation. Another cost to consider is whether the installation is considered “standard” or if there are any additional costs for a variety of reasons such as an excessive walk to the installation area due to lack of direct access, the need for any special accommodations in order for the tent to fit (for example, cutting down tree branches), and so on.
(as they should, given that it involves more effort and time).
Most tent rental businesses will charge an additional price for concrete weighted blocks if your rental company is unable to stake into the ground to secure the tent.
Tent Add-Ons You Should Consider
Don’t make the mistake of assuming that your tent rental includes sidewalls, lighting, air conditioning, or heating. Toutes of these items are regarded as tent accessories, and they might be given at an extra expense. Not every customer will desire or want every tent accessory that is available. As a result, practically every rental business will provide them as an optional extra if you request them. The number of tent accessories you’ll require will be determined by the size and type of your tent, as well as the weather conditions.
- Consider the following scenario: you’d like to have a heated tent, but the weather prediction calls for 60 degrees.
- This may have an impact on the number of heaters and sidewalls that you would desire or need to hire.
- Suppose you want to hire sidewalls to help keep the rain off your roof.
- The following are the reasons why: Whether or whether you utilize the sidewalls, you will very certainly still be responsible for the cost of them.
- While it is considerably easier to hire a few extra walls (or even more) if you do require them (or even more), it is far more difficult to rent a large number of sidewalls at short notice.
While you are not squandering money if you decide that you do not want all of the sidewalls that you have reserved, you are losing time.
Get Help Choosing The Right Tent
We hope you found this article to be informative. However, if you want more assistance, such as a recommendation on which tent rental will be most appropriate for your event, please call our event consultants immediately. A Dreamers Event Rentals location can be found at 12300 Owings Mills Blvd, Suite 8, Reisterstown, Maryland 21136. Visit us in person or give us a call at 410-881-2227. Please fill out the short form below and contact us as soon as possible so that we can all rejoice together!
5 Wedding Gift Ideas Under $50
No comments on May 16, 2018 Do you want to give your newlyweds the nicest present possible this year? Take a look at these five gift suggestions. All of these things are available for purchase on Amazon, and we will provide you with a link so that you may do so if you so choose. Their ratings and reviews are all very positive, and the greatest thing is that they are all under $50. Mr. and Mrs. 1) Mr. and Mrs. « Continue reading this post »
Why Your Wedding Venue Is A Complete Waste
Posted on February 6, 2018 | No Comments To begin, we would want to emphasize that this essay is not intended to disparage any specific wedding locations. Our company collaborates with several wedding venues, and we appreciate our relationship with each of these establishments. Additionally, in order to comprehend the goal of this piece, you will need to be open-minded in order to Read More »
How Do You Rent A Wedding Tent?
No comments on November 9, 2017No comments The time has come to contemplate an outdoor tent wedding if you are weary of going around in circles trying to locate a location that meets all of your goals and needs. Since you’ve opted to read this post, I’m going to assume you’re looking for a fast overview of the process of hiring a wedding tent and what you should expect. As a result, we’reRead More »
USA 20’x30′ Frame Tent Rentals Sky High Party Rentals
|No Pole in Middle|
|Accommodates 60 people for sit down dinners|
|Perfect for cocktail style dinners|
|Elegant looking for any event|
Q. How many people will my tent be able to accommodate? Safety VideoReviewsFAQDelivery Q.
- In average, our 20’x30′ tents can accommodate 50-60 people when utilizing a 6′ rectangular table or circular table arrangement. However, the layout of your event will determine the exact capacity of your tent. The capacity of this tent for parties that do not require tables ranges from 75 to 100 people, depending on how tightly you position your chairs within the tent.
Q. Is it possible to set up my tent on concrete?
- Sky High may provide water barrels for an extra price of $60 that will keep your tent safe on concrete and other hard surfaces while you are camping. You should bear in mind that in order for the barrels to be efficient in securing your tent, your site must be able to provide a reliable supply of water. Also
Q. What should I do if I am faced with an emergency?
- In the case of a hurricane, tornado, or thunderstorm, leave the area around the tent and seek shelter as soon as possible. Extremely high winds might cause the tent to be displaced, causing it to tumble or move freely. If you have any queries or concerns, please call our hotline at (281) 606-5867.
All Purpose Tent 20′ x 30′ Canopy Customer SetUp
ONLY for customer-installed staked-in-grass applicationsAvailable in all white or all blue $ 245.00–$ 270.00SKU:N/A$ 245.00–$ 270.00
- Classification: Grade 1 is newer (wedding quality – only available in WHITE)
- Classification: Grade 2 is old inventory with spotspatches. Still suitable for use as a shade structure. It is available in two color options: all white or bluewhite. DESCRIPTION CAN BE FOUND BY CLICKING HERE
- It must be anchored in the grass before it can be used. 2 (3-part) Center Poles (11’6″ high) and 10 (2-part) Perimeter Poles (7′ high) support the tent. It takes around 45-90 minutes for 2-3 persons to put up
- FOR THE 14 STAKES, A LARGE HAMMER WILL BE REQUIRED, AS WILL Available in two colors: all white and bluewhite.
Broadway PartyTent Rental is not responsible for the setup or breakdown of these tents.
All Purpose Tents MUST BE set upstaked in Grass.An additional 5’ is required on each side for staking. Sidewall is available for an additional fee. Cooking is NOT allowed underneath tent.
Clients are responsible for contacting Gopher State One Call at 811 (or by clicking here) at least 48 business hours in advance to arrange for public utilities to be marked (gas, cable, electric, etc). Private utilities (sprinklers, lighting, gas grills, etc.) are the responsibility of the property owner, who is also responsible for obtaining any necessary permits. The tent is lightweight and portable! The top is packaged in a storage bag that is roughly the size of a huge sleeping bag; you’ll also receive a bundle of poles and a bundle of stakes.
DO NOT store the stakes or poles inside the Tent Top Storage Bag when returning the tent!
The tent has been designed for use as a temporary sun shade construction; however, there is no assurance that it will provide rain protection! Each square foot of a canopy measuring 20′ x 30′ carries approximately:
- 100 – 120 chairs OR 9 – 8′ banquet tables are recommended. 72 chairs or 6 – 5′ round tables are required. Chairs for 48 people
Your contract will not be closed as soon as you return from vacation. It may take up to 3 days for us to open Canopy Vinyl to ensure that it has been returned in the same state that it was sent out, but there will be no further costs if it has been returned in the original condition. View recommended TableChair Layouts by clicking here. Instructions for setting up a tent may be found by clicking here or by watching the video below! In addition, here’s a video that will walk you through the process of setting it up!
You may also like…
- STRIPPED IN GRASS ONLY FOR CUSTOMER SET UPAvailable in White and Black $ 185.00 for further information
All Purpose Tent 20′ x 40′ Canopy Customer SetUp
- ONLY for customer set up in grass that has been staked More Information
- $ 275.00–$ 300.00 More Information
All Purpose Tent 20′ x 20′ Canopy Customer SetUp
- STRIPPED IN GRASS ONLY FOR CUSTOMER SET UPAvailable in White and Black More Information
- $ 215.00–$ 240.00 More Information
Party Rental Product Pricing
- Package for 22 guests $35015×15 Frame Tent, 22 Chairs, 3 Guests Tables, 1 – Food Table, Linens
- 32 Guest Package$47520×20 Frame Tent, 32 Chairs, 4 Guests Tables, 1 – Food Table, Linens
- 36 Guest Package$47520×20 Frame Tent, 36 Chairs, 4 Guests Tables, 1 – Food Table, Linens
- 48 Guest Package$47520×20 Frame Tent, 48 Chairs, 4 Guests Table Call for a 32-guest package during high season. The following items are included: 20×20 High Peak Frame Tent, 32 chairs, 4 Guests Tables, 1 – Food Table, linens. 48 Guest Package: $59020×30 Frame Tent, 48 Chairs, 6 Guests Tables, 1 – Food Table, Linens
- 64 Guest Package: $600020×30 Frame Tent, 64 Chairs, 6 Guests Tables, 1 – Food Table, Linens
- Tent, 64 chairs, 8 guest tables, 2 food tables, linens, and other supplies for $76020×40 frame tent
Tent Pole Drapes and Covers
- Table setup and takedown are $1.50 per table, respectively.
Linens, Skirting, Napkins, Runners and Overlays
- 3′ Tall Drape – Various Colors Various colors
- 8′ Tall Drape – $2.50 per foot
- $2.5 per foot
- Drapes – 10′ Tall – Various Colors – $3 per foot Drapes – 12′ Tall – Various Colors – $4 per foot Drapes – 16′ Tall – Various Colors – $6 per foot Drapes – 21′ Tall – Various Colors – $8 per foot Please contact us.
Pipe and Drape Set Up / Take Down
- Please contact us about our convention/expo booth. Carpet – BoothAisle – Red/Black/Gray The following items are needed: registration booths tables, covered and skirted tables, exhibitor aisle signs, stage backdrops/masking pipe and drape, convention tables and chairs, among other things.
Wedding Decor, Food Service, Games and Event Supplies
2021:While we make every effort to keep our pricing online up to current, please be aware that the prices shown above are subject to change without notice. Additional Services such as delivery/pick up, labor, and other fees are not included in the per item pricing. A few weeks ago, we leased chairs and tables for our daughter’s engagement celebration. We came at your facility to pick up the things, and your workers went through pallet after pallet of chairs until they selected ones that were clean enough for them.
Thank you for your assistance, and we look forward to renting from you in the future.
About Academy Rental Group
Academy Rental Group is a full-service event rental company that takes a boutique approach to customer care while also providing high-quality, environmentally friendly items. We understand that organizing an event may be a difficult task. We have been assisting thousands of clients in successfully planning their events for over 25 years. In order to guarantee that your event is a success, our highly trained personnel will work side by side with you during the planning process. We will also be there for you if things change.
Our customer-centric commitment to surpassing our customers’ expectations has enabled us to handle hundreds of events throughout the years, ranging from tiny backyard parties to big community gatherings, as well as every size corporate event and wedding in between and wherever else in between.
We are fully insured with theHusman Schmid Insurance Agency, a member of the ARA, and are the proud supplier ofAnderson Township Eventsas well as many other local and largeCincinnativenues, among other things.
Most Popular Rental Items
Tent rental in Cincinnati is available. Organizing an event in Cincinnati Cincinnati Wedding Venues for Rent Cincinnati Party Rental Services Rental of Chairs in Cincinnati Table Rentals in the Cincinnati Area Cincinnati Linen Rental Services Dance Floor Rentals in Cincinnati, Ohio Rental of Pipe and Drape in Cincinnati
Tents & Accessories
The TENT MATRIX is intended to serve as a fast reference for estimating the size of the tent you will require.
Only suggestions are made for tent sizes, and they do not represent the full range of sizes and styles available. For a bespoke tent size, please contact one of our event advisors at the following number: 240-651-5948
|NUMBER OF GUESTS||SEATING FOR DINING ONLY||WITH BARBUFFET||WITH DANCE FLOORDJ||DANCE FLOOR SIZE|
|40||20’ X 20’400 SQ FT||20’ X 30’600SQ FT||20’ X 40’800 SQ FT||8’ X 12’|
|60||20’ X 30’600 SQ FT||20’ X 40’800 SQ FT||20’ X 50’1000 SQ FT||12’ X 12’|
|80||20’ X 40’800 SQ FT||20’ X 50’1000SQ FT||30’ X 40’1200 SQ FT||12’ X 16’|
|90||30’ X 30’900 SQ FT||30’ X 40’1200 SQ FT||30’ X 50’1500 SQ FT||12’ X 16’|
|100||20’ X 50’1000 SQ FT||30’ X 40’1200 SQ FT||40’ X 40’1600 SQ FT||16 X’ 16’|
|120||30’ X 40’1200 SQ FT||30’ X 50’1500 SQ FT||30’ X 60’1800 SQ FT||16’ X 20’|
|180||30’ X 60’1800 SQ FT||40’ X 60’2400 SQ FT||40’ X 80’3200 SQ FT||20’ X 20’|
|240||40’ X 60’2400 SQ FT||40’ X80’3200 SQ FT||60’ X 60’3600 SQ FT||20’ X 24’|
|320||40’ X 80’3200 SQ FT||40’ X 100’4000 SQ FT||60’ X 120’7200 SQ FT||24’ X 30’|
Ten feet by ten feet costs 160.00 dollars for a seat up to ten feet ten feet by twenty feet costs 295.00 dollars for a seat up to ten feet ten feet by thirty feet costs $440.00 ten feet by forty feet costs $ 585.00 ten feet by forty feet costs $ 585.00 twenty feet by twenty feet costs 395.00 dollars for a seat up to forty feet twenty feet by thirty feet costs $595.00 dollars for a seat up to sixty feet twenty feet by forty feet costs $