Campvalley 10-Person Instant Cabin Tent
- Set up camp in 60 seconds or less
- No tools required. The 1439×1039 cabin tent has enough for ten people and can accommodate two queen air mattresses. Rainfly with a big awning and an additional side door for easy access “>
- Set up camp in 60 seconds or less
- No tools required. The 14’x10′ cabin tent has enough for ten people. It accommodates two queen air mattresses. Rainfly with a big awning and an additional side door for easy access
The CampvalleyTM Instant Cabin Tent allows you to set up camp in minutes without any tools. With pre-attached poles, this roomy 10-person cabin tent can be put up in less than 60 seconds. Simply unfold the tent, stretch the steel telescoping poles until they “click” and lock into place, and then stake it out in a convenient location for you. It’s really that simple. In addition to providing protection from the weather, a rainfly is incorporated, which can be readily removed for that “sleeping beneath the stars” experience.
Apart from that, the tent has a rainfly and a tent body made of water-resistant 68D-coated polyester fabric, which can be used to create two different living rooms, several windows, an entrance for electrical connections, a ground vent, and many storage pockets.
- Warranty for one year
- Access to the power cable Setup takes only 60 seconds
- Included is a carry bag with the tent. It accommodates two queen air mattresses. 10-person room, 14′ x 10′ x 6′ 8″ in size
- Instant tent with a steel pole structure that has been pre-assembled
- Included is a rainfly with a wide front awning. Access to the tent through an additional side entrance is made easier. It is possible to keep pests out of your home with a screened-in front porch. Tent with two rooms and a room divider is provided. Extra ventilation can be obtained by a ground vent. Included is internal equipment storage. Tent stakes and guy lines are included
- No additional charges.
Member Satisfaction Guaranteed: This product is protected by the Sam’s Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
In order to conduct an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam’s Club, you must be a member of the club.
Quick Answer: Who Makes Camp Valley Instant Tent
Instant or pop-up tents are extremely simple to set up and take down, and they are quite durable, but they are more expensive. Regular tents need more time to put up, but they are less expensive, can be packed up more compactly, and are also more durable provided they are set up correctly.
What is the best instant tent to buy?
Our Top Picks for the Best Instant Tent Caddis Rapid 6 Tent by Caddis International (Best Overall Instant Tent) Coleman Cabin Tent (Instant Setup) (Best For Small Families) Moon Lence Instant Tent is a lightweight, portable shelter (Best For Small Families On A Budget) Camping Tent for 3-4 People by Toogh (Best Lightweight Instant Tent) CORE Instant Cabin Tent Sleeps 9 People (Best For Large Families)
Are Instant Tents good?
Our Top Picks for the Best Instant Tent. A tent from Caddis called the Rapid 6. (Best Overall Instant Tent) A tent that can be set up in seconds by Coleman (Best For Small Families) An instant tent under the name of Moon Lence (Best For Small Families On A Budget) Camping Tent for 3-4 People by Toogh (Best Lightweight Instant Tent) Instant Cabin Tent for 9 People by CORE (Best For Large Families)
Is the Coleman pop up tent waterproof?
A rainfly is not required because the tent’s fabric is completely waterproof and has taped seams. Mesh windows may be opened to provide for ventilation. The absence of a vestibule means that, despite the fact that the tent is waterproof, it is not a good choice for wet weather.
Are Coleman tents any good?
There are a plethora of tents available on the market, including Ozark Trail Tents, which are quite popular due to their inexpensive price and high level of construction quality. Coleman Tents, on the other hand, have shown to be dependable and long-lasting goods that can be purchased at an affordable price.
Is a pop up better than a tent?
More storage – in addition to being able to accommodate a greater number of people, pop ups provide significantly more space for storage.
And good luck if you’re attempting to sleep in a tent during a rainstorm! Pop-ups give a secure, dry sanctuary for watching storms – or for keeping an eye on tents as they float across the park! 22nd of July, 2011
What is the best cabin tent?
The Best Tent for a Cabin The CORE Instant Cabin Tent sleeps nine people. The CORE 9 Person Instant Cabin Tent is the first item on our list of the finest cabin tents to consider. The best of the bunch, if you will. The Timber Ridge Instant Cabin Tent is a great way to get away from it all. With a closet, the Coleman Cabin Tent is an excellent choice. Small groups will benefit the most from this activity. Browning Camping’s Big Horn Tent is a great option for camping. SPRINGBAR Canvas Tent with a Highline.
What is the easiest 8 person tent to set up?
Choosing the Coleman Instant 8-Person Tent is a wise decision if you intend to travel with a large group of people. Despite its large size, it is simple to put up — the poles are already joined, and with experience, you will be able to put the tent together in under a minute. It’s also simple to take apart and put away.
How long do pop up tents last?
For the most part, pop up tents are predicted to last between 10 and 20 years if they are purchased brand new, and they may even last longer if they are cared for and maintained properly. The average lifespan of a 2 man Timberline tent is 20 years.
What is the easiest tent to put up?
What is the quickest and most straightforward tent to erect by yourself that we recommend? For Backpacking, the best option is the Teton Sports Instant Tent (1/2 Person). Core Instant Cabin Tent for up to 9 people. The best all-around tent. The Vango Dart Pop Up is a little inflatable boat that can be taken anywhere. Tent for three people. Wenzel Klondike is a fictional character created by author Wenzel Klondike. Tent for eight people. 2/3/4/6 Person Coleman Sundome Dome Tent (Coleman) Vango Airbeam Odyssey Air 500 Villa Tent is a Vango Airbeam Odyssey Air 500 Villa Tent.
What are the best family cabin tents?
According to Hyperenthusiastic Reviewers, these are the best cabin tents available on Amazon. The CORE Instant Cabin Tent sleeps nine people. Timber Ridge is a subdivision in the town of Timber Ridge, in the town of Timber Ridge, in the town of Timber Ridge, in the town of Timber Ridge, in the town of Timber Ridge, in the town of Timber Ridge, in the town of Timber Ridge, in the town of Timber Ridge, in the town of Timber Ridge, in the town of Timber Ridge, in the town of Timber Ridge, in the town of Timber Ridge, in the town of Timber Ridge, in the town of Timber Ridge, in the town of Timber Ridge, in the With the Rainfly, this 6-person instant cabin tent can accommodate up to six people.
Coleman a camping tent for up to 8 people with a built-in closet A 9-person cabin tent by Coleman, the Prairie Breeze Lighted Cabin Tent.
What is the best tent for rain?
Tents for Heavy Rain: 12 Top Picks for Keeping Dry The Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL is the best overall. The Eureka Copper Canyon 4 is the best value.
The KAZOO Uranus Family Tent is the most affordable option. The MoKo Family Tent is the best for four seasons. The Clostnature Backpacking Tent is the best quick pitch. The Ayamaya Pop Up Tent is the best choice for ease of use. Kelty Salida 1 is the best option for solo camping.
Are pop up tents worth it?
If you’re a first-time camper, pop-up tents are an excellent choice because they have a low learning curve and are simple to put up. In the event that you do not intend to go camping but want a tent for an occasion, a pop-up tent may make things a lot simpler, and you will often not have to spend a lot of money on the tent itself.
Which brand of tent is best?
The following are our top selections for the best tent manufacturers: Hilleberg. Agnes the Great. MSR. Vango. The North Face is a brand of outdoor clothing. Black Diamond is a rare and valuable gemstone. Alpkit. Nemo.
Is Ozark Trail a good tent brand?
Overall, the Ozark Trail tent is a good-quality tent that is built to survive for several years, despite the fact that it may be flimsy at times. There are certain drawbacks to these tents, the most of which are be rectified without incurring a significant financial outlay.
What to know before buying a tent?
Generally speaking, an Ozark Trail tent is a good-quality tent that is built to survive for several years, despite the fact that it can be a little delicate at times. This type of tent has various drawbacks, most of which are be remedied without incurring any additional expenditures.
What are 4 types of tents?
What are the many types of tents available? Tent in the shape of a dome. Eric Bergdoll captured this image. Tent with an A-Frame structure. The A-frame tent, which was formerly highly popular due to its straightforward construction, is shaped like a capital A, as its name indicates. Tent with many rooms. Tent for Backpacking. Temporary geodesic and semi-geodesic structures Tent that pops up. Tent in the shape of a tunnel. Tent that can be inflated.
Is it easy to put up a tent?
Don’t be concerned, it’s simple to put up flysheets, groundsheets, and inner tents. The bedrooms are normally found in the inner tents (also called sleeping pods). Furthermore, on certain tents, they are already pre-hung on the inside (this is typical on Outwell brand of tents for example). All that remains is for you to set the tent poles in place.
Is Coleman tents better than Ozark Trail?
Neither company manufactures lightweight tents with solid, long-lasting components. Ozark trail tents are superior to Coleman tents in terms of quality. Those are extremely low costs for such huge tents, although the quality of ozark tents is typically considered to be of medium grade. Coleman and Ozark tents are of comparable quality, especially when it comes to a less sophisticated dome shape tent.
Amazon.com : Campvalley 4 Person Instant Dome Tent 30 Sec Setup : Sports & Outdoors
The Campvalley Instant Dome Tent allows you to set up camp in a matter of minutes. The poles of this 4-person dome tent are already linked to the tent, allowing for a quick and easy set-up. Easy to put up, just unfold the tent before extending and locking the telescopic poles into place. Then simply stake out the tent—that it’s simple. In addition to providing protection from the weather, the accompanying rainfly can be readily removed to give you the experience of sleeping under the stars on clear evenings.
- Other features include a rainfly and tent body made of water-resistant 68D coated polyester fabric, several windows, an entrance for electrical connections, and internal gear storage.
- Features Setup takes only 30 seconds.
- Included is a rainfly with a front awning.
- Extra internal space is created by extending the windows.
Included are tent stakes and guylines. Included is a carry bag with the tent. A little excerpt of the material is available; double tap to view the complete excerpt. Double touch to view the abbreviated content if the full material is not accessible.
By posting a video, you can assist others in learning more about this product. Make a video and upload it
Camp Valley 10 Person Instant Tent Review
The Camp Valley Instant Tent, which can accommodate up to ten people, is a favorite of many casual family campers. It’s the perfect size for a family of 4-6 people, with plenty of additional space. This unused space is ideal for storing items, which is quite crucial when it comes to keeping the sleeping quarters apart from the camping equipment. In addition to having a conventional cabin design, the steep walls and slightly raised roof provide enough of headroom for sleeping. We want to assist you in determining why this Camp Valley model stands out from the many other 10 Person Tents available on the market.
Would this be a good shape for a larger group?
We want to take a comprehensive and in-depth look at every aspect that makes this a fantastic group camping tent.
Camp Valley 10 Person 2 Room Instant Tent
Camp Valley Instant Tent is a favorite of many casual family campers since it is large enough to accommodate up to ten people. It’s the perfect size for a family of 4-6 people, with plenty of extra space for storage and additional furniture. There is plenty of storage space in this room, which is usually useful for keeping the sleeping spaces distinct from the camping equipment. In addition to having a conventional cabin design, the steep walls and slightly raised roof provide enough headroom.
What distinguishes it from the rest is its unique selling proposition.
When it comes to selecting the perfect tent, there are a number of crucial considerations that we will discuss here today.
To learn more about this product, as well as some of our personal favorites, continue reading this article.
Our First Thoughts
Our opinion is that this is one of the most unusual tent setups we’ve ever seen. Despite the fact that the traditional L-shape is relatively prevalent, the two completely independent rooms are what distinguishes this from other similar designs. An awning extends out from the corner section, where the two entrances face each other, giving the building a type of square appearance. This is a fun feature to have on summer road trips. You may relax beneath the canopy while remaining out of the sun or light rain showers, while yet being able to feel the breeze and take in the beautiful natural scenery around you.
It’s also a convenient location for keeping fishing equipment so that it doesn’t contaminate the clean sleeping quarters. While this model would not keep up in more severe weather conditions, it is an excellent choice for 3-season camping excursions.
We recommend the Coleman 10 Person Dark Room Tent or the similarly priced Ozark Trail 10 Person Cabin tent, both of which are rated in our top 10 person tent list.
Important Specs at a Glance
|TypeInstant Cabin||LayoutSpacious Cabin Design with 2 Rooms|
|Capacity10 People||AssemblyInstant with Pre-Attached Poles|
|Season3-Season Camping||Materials68D Polyester|
|In the BoxTent with Framework, Rainfly, Awning Pole, Stakes, Guylines, Carry Bag||Rooms2 Separated RoomsAwning|
Overview of Features
- 60-second instant setup
- Awning attachment for the front of the vehicle. 2 separate rooms with mesh ceilings, 2 large doors, large storage pockets, mesh windows, a water-resistant rainfly, and an extended mud mat are all included.
What We Love – Our Top 3 Features
What makes this tent stand out from other 10-person tents on the market, and why do we recommend it? Here are the top three attributes that distinguish this product from the competition.
GOLD QUALITY – Large Front Awning Area
This tent stands out from other 10-person tents available in this price range for a variety of reasons. Here are the top three characteristics that distinguish this product from the competition.
SILVER FEATURE – Speedy Set Up
Why do we choose this tent over some of the other 10-person versions available on the market? Here are our top three attributes that distinguish this product from the competition.
BRONZE HIGHLIGHT– Plenty of Mesh
Why do we prefer this tent over some of the other 10-person versions available on the market? Here are our top three distinguishing characteristics that set this product apart from the competition.
Main Overview – Breaking Down Every Detail
Prices may be found here.
Effortless Instant Set Up
Choosing between utilizing a single large tent or multiple smaller ones may be a difficult decision for many individuals, and the assembling procedure can be a significant deciding factor. As a 10-person version, having the ability to set up immediately is a significant advantage. A single or two persons may complete it in 60 seconds to 2 minutes, depending on how fast they work. Although the awning and rainfly have been added, the installation is still a very straightforward procedure. However, because the weather may be unpredictable, we urge that you always tie down your tent.
Great Layout Design
The floor plan of this tent has been meticulously planned out and designed. You can utilize one room for the children and the other for the parents if you have two rooms for your family of four. Being able to have these private spaces may make a significant difference in how enjoyable a trip can be. Additionally, a mud mat flooring that links the two rooms is a wonderful touch, in addition to the canopy. It serves as a place to keep filthy belongings, to remove muddy shoes and clothes before entering the bedrooms, and it also serves as an eating area with a table and seats for a small group.
3-Season at its Finest
Very much consideration has gone into the design of this tent’s floorplan. You can utilize one room for the kids and the other for the parents if you have two rooms for your family of four. Being able to have these private spaces may make a significant difference in how enjoyable a trip is overall. Additionally, a mud mat flooring that joins the two rooms is a wonderful touch, which complements the canopy. In addition to serving as a place to keep filthy belongings and change out of muddy shoes and clothes before entering the bedrooms, it also serves as a convenient eating area equipped with a table and chairs.
The large tub-like elevated flooring at the front of each bedroom directs splashes of water outside, allowing the rooms to remain dry.
Our Final Thoughts
Camping in comfort with friends or as a family is made possible with this Camp Valley 10 Person Instant Tent. Camping is simplified for the casual camper thanks to a simple installation process and plenty of space within the camper. The cabin form provides a high ceiling, which allows for easy wandering around, and the split rooms are ideal for ensuring that everyone has their own space. Lots of netting and a large awning attachment provide an airy atmosphere for enjoying the outdoors while being protected from the strong sun.
Campvalley 10 Person 14ft X 10ft Instant Cabin Tent 60 Second Set up 141080b for sale online
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK 5.0 stars out of 5 for this product 3 out of 5 stars for this product 5.0 average rating based on 3 customer reviews
- 3 users gave this a 5 out of 5 star rating
- 0 users gave it a 4 out of 5 star rating
- And 0 users gave it a 3 out of 5 star rating. 0 people gave it a rating of 2 out of 5 stars
- This received a rating of 1 out of 5 stars from 0 people.
More items related to this product
Currently displayed slideshow- Best Selling in Tents5.05.0 out of 5 stars based on 3 customer reviews 3 out of 5 stars for this product
- 3 users gave this a 5 out of 5 star rating
- 0 users gave it a 4 out of 5 star rating
- And 0 users gave it a 3 out of 5 star rating. 0 people gave it a rating of 2 out of 5 stars
- This received a rating of 1 out of 5 stars from 0 people.
Most relevant reviews
- We attempted to put this up for the first time in the dark, and it was just as simple as it appeared on the YouTube video. Furthermore, it was simple to take down. Everything took a few minutes to get everything back into the bag, but it was all there! I’m looking forward to using it for our late spring and summer camping trips. Purchase has been verified: Yes|Condition:New
- 5 out of 5 star ratings sbyok200 0 Tuesday, June 02, 2017
Easy to set up big Family Tent
- With a high ceiling, there is plenty of space. Several windows with mosquito screens that may be opened to let in fresh air are available. However, the sleeping cabin is merely a partition, which is not very functional and does not come with a mosquito screen, and it is only suspended from four elastic hooks. It is possible to convert the main entrance into a sun screen. For this tent, the value for money is excellent, and I have no hesitation in recommending it to other campers. Oli Purchase was verified: Yes|Condition: Brand new
Core 12 Person Instant Cabin Tent Review – Great Price & Area
In our Core 12 Person Instant Cabin Tent Review, we’ll talk about one of the most spacious family camping tents available today. This freestanding tent, which has three chambers, can be put up in less than two minutes. The Core Instant Cabin Tent can accommodate 12 people.
- Setup takes about 2 minutes, which is incredible. Three rooms
- Two large doors with windows
- Seven different windows
- Accommodates three queen-size beds
- Reasonable pricing. There are two huge vents near to the floor.
What is in the name – what type is this
This is an astonishing construction; when it is fully raised, it resembles a huge spider because of its eight main vertical poles that are joined by roof poles, which are connected by roof poles. It’s also in my list of the best three-room family camping tents for families. The following are the most important general characteristics of the product:
- This is a one-person quick tent. This signifies that the tent’s frame has already been completed and is fastened to it. As a result, all you have to do is spread it out and extend the telescopic poles. This manufacturer is well-known for producing quick tents, and they are all included here. The tent is also of the cabin kind. This jargon is explained in greater depth in a separate document I’ve written. Just to be clear, this means that the tent is extremely tall, at 80 inches (2.03 m), and has walls that are straight and extremely steep
- The Core 12 is completely freestanding, allowing you to set it up on any surface. The tent is three-season, so make sure you have enough of space for it. Its measurements are 18 by 10 ft (216 by 120 in
- 5.49 by 3.05 m)
- Nevertheless, make sure you have plenty of open area. In this case, you have a lot of mesh, so the ceiling is only made of mesh (as seen in the photo below), and you have gigantic windows on both sides, as well as two enormous doors. It goes without saying that such a construction does not retain heat. Because the fly is so small and the tent is so tall, it presents a significant hurdle in the event of a side wind. As a result, you should only use this tent in mild weather conditions, such as summer camping.
The tent is shown here without the fly, allowing you to view the pole structure and the mesh ceiling underneath it. It may be placed on any surface because it is completely self-supporting.
Who is it for
In terms of transportation, the Core 12 Instant Cabin Tent is a large instrument that weighs 52.55 lb (23.84 kg), making it difficult to move about. As a result, you will only use it in locations that have easy access by automobile. This is also due to the fact that its packaged dimensions are 51 x 12 inches (130 x 30 cm). A huge tent for large families, groups of people, and multiple couples is available. There is a total floor space of 180 square feet (16.7 m2), which corresponds to an average floor size of 1.4 square feet per person in the case of a reported capacity of 12 persons.
Keep in mind that there is no external storage space available here.
It is featured in my list of the best 12 person quick camping tents on the market today.
Setting the tent up
If you do it right, it is indeed possible to do it in 2 minutes; but, if you look at the video below, you will note that they do not rush at all: Now, if you think you’ll need a large number of people to set this up, think again; this man does it all by himself and in record time:
Taking the tent down
It is ridiculously simple: you simply hit the popup buttons, which cause the telescopic poles to be locked at the desired length. The tent will come crashing down as a result of this. After then, it’s simply a matter of folding it like follows:
What is included
- Tent, rain fly, gear loft with two divisions, stakes, and a carry bag are included.
Materials and structure
The fabric is flame-resistant and conforms to the CPAI-84 requirements, among other things.
- The floor is made of ordinary polyethylene(PE), which is watertight and weighs 115 g/m. The tent and fly are both made of polyester 68D with a 600 mm waterproofness rating, which is a good combination. This rating might not appear to be extremely impressive, but it is far better than an umbrella, which is normally 400 – 500 mm in diameter. H20 Block Technology, which blends water repellent textiles with active bead technology for quicker water discharge, is used in conjunction with sealed seams and rain-resistant seals to provide a watertight barrier against the elements. Mesh is used for the windows and doors, as well as waterproof polyester panels. Please keep in mind that this is not no-see-um mesh. The poles are made of steel, which accounts for the weight listed above. The roof poles all converge towards the center, resulting in a hub structure at the tallest point of the building. Because this is a permanent fixture to the tent, it is referred to as the instant tent in the name. That set of eight vertical poles is telescopic, which means that once you have extended them to the desired length, you will see popup buttons, and they will be secured in place. The two dividers can be removed if necessary. A very little awning covers the entrances on either side of the middle area, which are on the opposite sides of the central part. It’s a shame they didn’t make it bigger. Although the doors appear to be identical, the rear entrance is D-shaped with a window running parallel to it, whilst the front door is a massive double door with an inverted T-shaped zipper
The tent is completely freestanding, and even the fly can be used without the need to secure it to the ground, as long as you do not anticipate particularly inclement weather. This is due to the fact that it clips to the eight vertical poles. However, if you want it to be fully functional and secure, you should stake it if at all possible. The interior of the tent as seen through the dividers that have been rolled to the sides.
You have a really effective ventilation system here. It is based on the adjustable air intake ports that are situated near to the ground on both sides of the tent, as seen in the illustration below. You use guylines to keep their coverings in place and to improve the efficiency of the airflow. As a result, they will draw chilly air from the ground while allowing warmer air to escape through the mesh ceiling. Of course, all of the apertures are made of the same mesh, and you can combine them in any way you choose to control the flow of air.
On both sides of the tent, you’ll find ventilation vents that are close to the ground level.
The tent is obviously equipped with large windows and doors, but they can all be zipped up to provide additional privacy (and for rain). The partitions within the room also provide some level of seclusion for the users. The fact that each of the sections split by such dividers can contain a queen-size bed is particularly advantageous if the unit is shared by numerous couples.
Pockets and other features
You get four hanging storage pockets as well as an agear loft, which comes with a lantern hook and four hanging storage pockets. In addition to this, you have a power port that may be turned off when it is not in use. This does not impress me at all; the tent is enormous, and they have wasted an opportunity to include extra storage features; the pockets that have been included are really little. The electrical outlet is located on the wall. The gear loft is included in the price.
How to organize the space
This may seem inconsequential given the enormous floor space, but the absence of vestibules will allow you to keep everything contained within the building. Sleeping on cots or elevated platforms, rather than on mattresses on the ground, is preferable in this situation. Because to the use of such instruments, you will still have plenty of storage space beneath the cots, where you may store a variety of items out of the way. Here are several attractive possibilities, particularly the bunk beds seen in the photographs; there are types suitable for both adults and children.
You will observe that the bunk beds (particularly those for children) are really rather low, and as a result, they will not hinder your view out the windows.
- Cabin style: 3-season, freestanding, quick cabin
- Dimensions: It has a capacity of 12 people and weighs 52.55 lb (23.84 kg). Dimensions: 18 x 10 ft (216 x 120 in
- 5.49 x 3.05 m)
- Floor space: 180 ft2 (16.7 m2)
- Area per person: 15 ft2 (1.39 m2)
- Peak height: 80 in (2.03 m)
- Height at the top: 80 in (2.03 m)
- Height at the bottom: 80 in (2.03 m). 52 by 12 inches (135 by 30 centimeters)
- 1-year limited warranty
- 51 by 12 inches (135 by 30 centimeters). Steel is the material of the poles. The total number of stakes is 18
Core Instant Cabin 12 vs competitors
See how the Core 12 tent stacks up against some of the other tents in the same size range below. Please see the following websites for further information:
Final thoughts, rating, proscons
To conclude my Core 12 Person Instant Cabin Tent Review, I’ll reiterate what should go without saying: the size and price combination make this tent an excellent value for the money. But keep in mind that it is also lightweight, with an area-to-weight ratio of only 0.7 m2/kg, which is the same as the Core 9 instant tent and something close to the Coleman Instant 8 tent, both of which are available from Coleman. As you can see, they are all quick cabin tents, so this is something that is common, and it is due to the fact that they are constructed with such strong and hefty vertical poles that they are able to withstand the elements.
Please keep in mind that this tent is featured in my list of the top 12 person camping tents.
Take a look at how I rated this tent:
CORE 12 Person Instant Cabin Tent
- The space is enormous, and it is simple to set up and take down. Very tall
- Excellent value
- It is a freestanding unit with two doors.
So, thank you for taking the time to read this. For those of you who are still uncertain, please take a look around; our website is solely dedicated to family camping tents. Check out the Core 9 and Core 6 tents from the same series in the Categories section on the right, as well as the new Core 11 Cabin tent with screen room, which is available on the market right now. It should be noted that this Mountain Trails Grand Pass 10tent, which was constructed in a different manner, has a similarly outstanding floor space, despite the fact that it is only intended for 10 people.
In the event that you have any questions or comments, please let me know by using the comment box provided below.
New CampValley 60 Second 10 Person Instant Set Up Family Camping Tent Dome Cabin • $219.50
Seller:seasonalbrands✉️(3,654) 0% of the population, Orange, California, United States of America Ships to: United States a number of other countries Item:272583708715 itemNumber = window.ebayItemID? window.ebayItemID: -1; function passparam= “New CampValley 60 Second 10 Person Instant Set Up Family Camping Tent Dome Cabin” () BRAND NEW AND SEALED IN THE FACTORY (not refurbished, not returned) Tent for ten people by Campvalley Instant Cabin Tent Specifications of the Item Tent that can be set up in seconds Set up camp in 60 seconds or less by following these instructions.
- Features a rainfly with a big awning, as well as an additional side door for easy access.
- The poles of this roomy 10-person cabin tent are already linked to the canvas, allowing for a quick set-up in 60 seconds.
- In addition to providing protection from the weather, the accompanying rainfly can be readily removed to give you the experience of sleeping under the stars on clear evenings.
- Apart from that, the tent has a water-resistant 68D coated polyester fabric on the rainfly and the tent body, a room divider to divide the tent into two independent living rooms, various windows, an opening for electrical cables, a ground vent, and storage pockets.
- Specifications Setup takes only 60 seconds.
- Included is a rainfly with a wide front awning.
- The screened-in front porch area keeps the mosquitoes at bay.
Included is a 2-room tent divider.
access to the power cord Included are internal gear storage and a gear loft.
Included is a carry bag with the tent.
The item is packaged in a brand new retail box!
Instructions for Making a Payment PayPal is the payment method of choice for us; we accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex (American Express), and echecks (electronic checks).
If you would like us to ship the item to a different address, please provide the recipient’s address in the ship-to field during the checkout process.
Detailed Shipping Instructions We will ship your goods on the same day or the next business day after we receive your payment.
In most cases, you will get your order within 2 to 5 business days (business days exclude weekends and holidays).
Insurance for the shipment is included.
In order to dispatch your goods, we will need to know your physical street address.
Please double-check that your eBay email address is valid, as we will send you an email with the tracking number for your item.
We will assist you.
When it comes to our items, we stand behind them and will accept any return for a full refund of the purchase price if you are dissatisfied with your purchase.
In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied for any reason, please email us within 30 days for a refund.
We will either swap it for another one or refund the total value of your order less the delivery charge. You may include a map with your own listings. Try it for FREE! Condition:New, Brand:CampValley, It has a capacity of ten people and the UPC is 817427014622.
PicClick Insights – New CampValley 60 Second 10 Person Instant Set Up Family Camping Tent Dome CabinPicClick Exclusive
- Popularity – 140 people are watching this right now, 1 day on eBay. The number of people that are watching is really high. 11 units sold, 10 units remaining
- 140 people are watching this item, which has been on eBay for 1 day. The number of people that are watching is really high. 11 units sold, 10 units remaining
- The lowest possible price-
- Seller has sold 3,654 or more goods. There has been zero percent negative feedback. Good seller with a high percentage of positive feedback and a large number of ratings
- More than 3,654 products have been sold. There has been zero percent negative feedback. Good seller with a high percentage of positive feedback and a large number of ratings
What is the best way to monitor my order? When is it going to arrive? All orders that qualify for free delivery are sent by UPS Ground. UPS is also responsible for expedited deliveries. It is recommended that you allow 4-6 business days for packaging and shipment (unless expedited). We will give you UPS tracking information as soon as it becomes available, so that you will know precisely when your shipment will be delivered to its destination. Is it possible to send to a post office box? Unfortunately, this is not the case.
Is it possible to cancel my order?
Once the delivery has been shipped, it is not possible to cancel the order.
Once you have received your order, you have the option to return it.
Is it possible to get new parts?
Replacement components can be obtained by contacting our Customer Service team at 1-888-775-5628.
Returns are allowed up to 60 days after the date of purchase, as long as they include all of the original packing and accessories.
Only shirts are eligible for returns or exchanges.
Do you have a preferred shipping service provider?
What is the best way to find out how much shipping will cost?
Free shipment is provided by UPS Ground, which takes roughly 4-6 business days to reach its destination.
Is it possible to contact Core.com via mail?
Correspondence should be addressed to:Core Equipment Helpc/o Elevate, LLC9142 West 135th StreetOverland Park, KS 66221Core Equipment Helpc/o Elevate, LLC Help!
It’s possible that you have a fractured corner joint.
By inspecting the silver buttons to determine if they have been popped out and locked into place, you can ensure that all poles are securely fastened.
It will “click” into place once it is in position.
When you acquire a tent, we always recommend that you seal it at the beginning of each camping season.
Make careful to select a tent-specific spray to avoid any unpleasant surprises.
Extra protection can be provided by spraying the top of the rainfly as well.
Yes, all of our tents are self-supporting structures.
How many seasons can my tent withstand?
This means that they are most appropriate for usage during the spring, summer, and fall.
What is the best way to put everything back in the bag?
The key is to take your time and expel every ounce of air from the container. Once the tent is folded up, use the poles as an axle to roll the tent and drive air out of the tent through the opening. The weight of the poles will assist you in completing the task.