Camping tent rental – Family, Backpacking, Dome, Car, Outdoor – LGO
Pinterest.com Last but not least, what is a camping vacation without a substantial amount of food? An important part of the day is snacking. Take the time to prepare a large quantity of easily-bagged snacks in case anyone becomes hungry throughout the day (or even at night). Other snacks, such as peanut butter balls, tomato salad, cheese and meat spreads, and layered cheese or hummus dips, can be made if you have the time and resources. A camping trip would be incomplete without a delicious batch of s’mores.
Prepare a delicious treat by layering the brownies with melted chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers, then serving it immediately.
Event Tent Rentals
Tents For Rent is a company dedicated to bringing your fantasies to reality in the great outdoors. We, as a tent rental company, believe that arranging an outdoor event should be simple and stress-free for everyone involved. Forget about the weather because our tents will keep you and your visitors safe while still enabling you to enjoy the great outdoors. If you have ideas of a romantic wedding tent, a backyard party tent, or an event tent for a business occasion, allow us to surpass your tent rental expectations.
Take a look at our tent images for some ideas.
Contact us now to learn more.
Serving these LOCATIONS:
Ephrata, Philadelphia, Lancaster, Allentown, Annville, Bangor, Bethlehem/Bensalem, Camp Hill, Carlisle, Chester/Chambersburg, Coatesville/Easton/Elizabethtown/Enola/Gettysburg/Hamburg/Hazleton/Hummelstown/King of Prussia/Lansdale/Lebanon/Manheim/Mechanicsburg/Middletown/Millersville/Montgomer
Atlantic City, Cape May, Cherry Hill, Jersey City, Newark, Ocean City, Trenton, and Vineland are all popular vacation destinations.
Baltimore, Frederick, Montgomery County, Rising Sun, and Towson are some of the cities in Maryland.
You can rely on Tents for Rent to provide you with the best tent rentals Lancaster, PA has to offer. It’s really that simple. Begin right now!
Where to Rent Camping Gear If You’re New to the Outdoors
Over the past few months, many of us have embraced outdoor activities to the fullest extent possible: we’re purchasing bikes, picnicking more than ever, visiting national parks, and, most significantly, camping—some of us for the first time ever. And it’s easy to see why: there’s something appealing about getting in the vehicle with your family or in a bubble and sleeping in a wonderful natural setting. With the weather forecast unknown for the foreseeable future, it is probable that the tendency for fresh air (and vacationing away from other people) will persist.
Camping gear rentals, which are becoming increasingly common in the United States, allow you to try out what you need before making a large financial commitment; and, if you’re not sure if this is a hobby that will continue post-pandemic, it’s best not to go hog wild at REI for just one or two trips.
When planning a last-minute getaway, many gear rental businesses can mail anything from tents and sleeping bags to camping stoves and headlamps within a week or two before your departure, making it easy to pull off a last-minute getaway on a tight schedule.
All of the goods mentioned in this story were chosen by our editors based on their quality and value. However, if you make a purchase after clicking on one of our retail links, we may receive a commission from the retailer.
Are you new to camping? It’s not an issue. When it comes to the essentials, Arrive Outdoors is the place to go. The company provides camping, backpacking, and even ski and snow rental services. If you only need one or two items, such as a sleeping bag, a camping stove, trekking poles, or binoculars, they have what you’re looking for in stock. But it is with their camping and backpacking kits, which are built for parties of one, two, and four people, that the company really shines, taking all of the uncertainty out of the equation for first-time campers.
You’ll also discover shared needs such as a tent of proper size, a cooler, lantern, stove, and pot set in addition to the personal items you’ll need.
Action Party Rentals – Event/Party rental store in Allentown PA, serving Quakertown, Bethlehem, the Lehigh Valley, and Phillipsburg NJ.
- Are you a first-time camper? Nothing to be concerned about! With camping, hiking, and even ski and snow rentals on hand, Arrive Outdoors can provide everything you need for a great outdoor adventure in one convenient location. If you only need one or two items, such as a sleeping bag, a camping stove, trekking poles, or binoculars, they have what you’re looking for in their inventory. But it is with their camping and backpacking kits, which are built for parties of one, two, and four people, that the company really shines, taking all of the uncertainty out of the equation for first-timers to camping. A sleeping bag, sleeping pad, flashlight, and camping chair for each person are included with each camping set. You’ll also discover shared needs such as a tent of proper size, a cooler, lantern, stove, and pot set in addition to the personal items you’d expect.
- Design Studio
- Photo Gallery
- About Us
- Design Studio
Popular Rental Categories
- A dance floor
- Food and beverages
- And games
Visit our Showroom
- For further information, contact 620 Union Boulevard, Allentown, PA 18109, phone 610-435-8900, fax 610-435-7316.
Serving Allentown Pennsylvania, Bethlehem, Easton, Quakertown, Alburtis, Coopersburg, Center Valley, Fogelsville, Germansville, Hellertown, Macungie, New Tripoli, Orefield, Saucon Valley, Schnecksville, Trexlertown, Kutztown, Whitehall PA, Phillipsburg NJ, and surrounding communities in The Lehigh Valley with all of your special event rentals, party rentals, and event planning services. We also serve Allentown Pennsylvania, Bethlehem, Easton RentalHosting.com retains ownership of the copyright until 2022.
The most recent update was made at 2:10:07 a.m.
Massachusetts and New Hampshire are served by this location. Rent-A-Tent retains ownership of the copyright and reserves all rights. |Outdoor Events|Party Planning|Tent Rentals|Special Occasions|Outdoor Furniture| |Children’s Parties|Event Planning|Weddings|Social Events|Receptions| |Children’s Parties|Event Planning|Weddings|Social Events|Receptions| We provide a full range of party and tent rental services. We are a company that specializes in high-quality rentals and exceptional customer service.
- We offer everything you need for your party in one spot, including tents, tables, chairs, lights, heaters, arches, and even fica trees for that special event with a touch of elegance.
- Rent-A-Tent has been in business since 1991, and we have firsthand knowledge of how a well-planned event can create a once-in-a-lifetime experience that will last a lifetime and leave many wonderful memories for future generations.
- To contact us through email, please click here.
- Don’t forget that careful planning is essential to a successful event.
Rent-A-Tent is pleased to provide service to the following communities: The cities of Boston and Winchester as well as Woburn and Allston, as well as the towns of Bedford, Belmont, Beverly and Brighton; the towns of Brookline and Burlington; the cities of Cambridge and Charlestown; the towns of Cochituate and Concord; the cities of Danvers and Dedham; the towns of Essex and Everett; the towns of Lexington and Lincoln; the towns of Lynn and Lynnfield; the towns of Manchester and Marblehead; the towns of Marlboro and Medford;
Can You Rent A Camping Tent?
InCamping Suggestions You can undoubtedly hire a camping tent, and in recent years, we’ve witnessed an increase in the number of firms that provide camping equipment for rent. There are several reasons why you would wish to hire a tent, including the following:
- Whether you’re a first-time camper or a seasoned veteran, you don’t want to spend a lot of money on a new tent. Your camping habits aren’t so frequent, and you aren’t interested in maintaining a tent in your flat
- Your current tent is outdated, and you’d want to test-drive a certain style of tent before making a purchase. A big tent is required because you will be camping with a larger group than normal this weekend. For the first-time campers that you’re exposing to nature (and keep up the excellent job), you’ll need to rent a couple camping tents.
What to look for when renting camping gear
As a starting point, renting a tent locally is always going to be your best choice because you won’t have to worry about paying shipping expenses. However, camping equipment is both heavy and expensive to send, but there are some excellent websites that ship camping gear (mentioned below). You could come upon a fantastic two-person camping package for $99, only to discover that shipping both ways would cost an additional $65 on top of that. Nonetheless, for other individuals, this is their only choice for renting a camping tent because they do not have access to a camping store in their immediate vicinity.
May you tell me when I can expect it to be returned?
Make certain that you are not charged any needless expenses once your outdoor activity has concluded.
If you’re fortunate enough to have a REI store nearby, this is a fantastic alternative. Members can rent a four-person tent for $30 per day with no deposit for the duration of their membership. If you need to rent sleeping bags and pads, they will also have those available for you to use. Nextdoor.com It is safer and more trustworthy to participate in Nextdoor since it is a private online community that can only be joined by those who reside in a certain area. Even if you’re not a member (which is completely free), it’s certainly worth posting to see if somebody is willing to lend you a tent or to rent you one for a little cost from them.
The site is a marketplace where people rent and sell almost everything, and you might be able to discover precisely what you’re searching for at the appropriate price.
Outdoorsgeek.com Camping, hiking, glamping, and canvas wall tents are all popular outdoor activities. Daily rates range from $25 to $75. Lower Gear When You’re Outside Two-person vehicle camping tents are available for rent for $29-$55 per day. Coozie Outdoors is a place to relax and unwind. Marmot camping tents are available for rent for $37-$105 per day.
Should you just buy a cheap tent?
After all, it is this choice that so many people choose to pursue that necessitates the need for discussion. Walmart has a four-person tent for $35 that you can purchase. Is it going to last indefinitely? No. However, we believe that anything that encourages people to spend time in nature is a positive thing.
Either you’ll have a strong desire to go camping or you won’t. It is possible to upgrade your tent in the future if you do so now. With proper maintenance, you should be able to get several years of use out of your inexpensive tent. After all, camping is better than not camping at all! comments
|Type||Size||Sq. Ft.||60” Tables||Chairs|
|Type||Size||Sq. Ft.||60” Tables||Chairs|
Pole Tent Options
Unlike traditional circus tents, large pole tents have the appearance of classic circus tents with center poles in the center and guy ropes around the perimeter.
|Type||Size||Sq. Ft.||60” Tables||Chairs|
Structures are our most extensive choice for large events, allowing us to create an event space that is free of poles, ropes, and other impediments.
|Type||Size||Sq. Ft.||60” Tables||Chairs|
Party Tent Rental and Wedding Tent Rental in Chicago and the Western Suburbs
Everyone enjoys an outdoor party or a wedding reception in their lawn! However, the weather in Chicago’s suburbs might make it difficult to hold outdoor activities. A party tent rental or wedding tent rental from Affordable Backyard Tents might come in handy for these types of occasions.
Party Tent Rental
Whether you’re planning an outdoor party, a backyard wedding or a business event, ABT can provide you with the perfect rental tent. In addition to small frame tents, high peak tents, and pole tents, we now provide tents designed exclusively for events held on grass. Also available for rental are tent sides and outdoor tent heaters to ensure that your visitors remain warm and dry when inclement weather threatens. Consider first looking at ourtent rental packages, which include some convenient combination options.
All of our packages may be tailored to match your specific party tent rental requirements.
Wedding Tent Rental
Do you want to have an outdoor wedding? Affordable Backyard Tents has you covered — both literally and figuratively. Our stunning high-peak tents are ideal for outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions, as well as other special occasions. We are able to combine many tents to create a stunning outdoor ballroom. With our wedding rental tents, tent sides, and rental tent heaters, you can ensure that your guests are kept warm and dry. Check out our pricing page once you’ve had a look at our tents to see if there are any packages that fit your needs and your budget.
Depending on your needs, we may create a package tailored to your exact needs.
Party Equipment Rental
Party tent rental and wedding tent rental aren’t the only services offered by Affordable Backyard Tents. We have all of the party rental equipment you may possibly need. For further information about any of the items listed below, please click on the link. Chiavari chairs and folding chairs are two types of chairs that may be used. Tables for banquets, circular tables, and highboy cocktail tables are all available. Fill ‘n’ Chill beverage tables are available. Light bulbs in the shape of globes Bars that are transportable Dance floors are a must-have for every party.
Rental Tent Delivery and Setup
It is possible to put up your party tent rental and rental party accessories practically anyplace in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs.
Simply give us a call at 630.742.2407 to ensure that we are able to service your location. The majority of the time, we supply rental tents and rental party equipment a day or two before the event. As a result, you will have plenty of time to set up and test all of your beautiful party decorations!
U.S. Tent Rental
- Welcome! The only thing that surpasses the quality of our equipment at U.S. Tent Rental is the quality of our customer service. You may come to us for all of your tent, event party rental, and wedding needs in one convenient location. In order to make your next special occasion a memorable one, our skilled and trained crew is here to assist you.
We Have It All
- We have more than just tents on hand! From seats and tables to linens and lighting, as well as pool coverings, trade show drape, and lounge furniture, you will find everything you need for your next event here! The cost of setup is included in our price structure. Our tents may only be set up by our staff who are U.S. Tent Licensed and Insured. Find out more about it
Join Our Team
- Help Is Needed! Tent Foreman and Tent Installers are needed by U.S. Tent Rental. Click here to apply. You must have a minimum of four years of experience and a clean driving record to be considered (foreman). Tents with frames, pole tents, and clear-span structures are all options (optional). Competitive compensation and a rapidly expanding corporation
- “Your staff could not have been more professional! The same level of effort, professionalism, and good attitude that your team shown would be appreciated by any vendor. Thank you for everything! I’ve validated with my team on several occasions that US Tent is now our preferred supply of tents.” Tina-Gravina Smith’s full name is Tina-Gravina Smith. Public Relations
- MatteArnold Marketing and Public Relations
- The tent, lounge chairs, lights, and lovely linens elevated our celebration to a whole new level, and everyone from the event coordinators to the field crew was a delight to work with throughout the process. It is without reservation that we would suggest them to anybody! Shannon Sloan (Florida)
- Everything was delivered on time, and we were able to get our hands on just what we wanted. Thank you for your assistance in the construction of our wedding location! Natalie Nesius, from Florida
- Thank you so much for being a part of making our wedding day so memorable. Without you, we wouldn’t have been able to dance the night away! I would strongly suggest you to anyone who is searching for excellent and timely service in the rental industry! Chelsea Ann Chavez, FL
- The installation crew was fantastic. The contrast between professional and prompt service was night and day, and we will never use anybody else again. Florida’s Micheal Yankey says, “U.S. Tent Rental provided us with everything we required to make our event a rousing success.” Thank you so much, U.S. Tent Rental, for everything! Jane Banks Kerrigan, FL
- Jane Banks Kerrigan, FL
When hosting a summer party, make sure that your guests have a comfortable area to rest and cool down from the sun and heat. Rent-A-Tent offers the lowest pricing on the market for renting a tent of your choosing. We provide affordable pricing on a wide range of sizes and styles to choose from. Get in contact with us. Learn More About Our Party Tent Rentals by visiting our website.
On-Time Party Rentals Delivery
When hosting a summer party, make sure that your visitors have a cool and comfortable spot to rest and cool down. Obtain the lowest possible price on a tent of your choosing at Rent-A-Tent.com. Prices on a wide range of sizes and styles are competitive with our competitors. Call or email us to discuss your needs and interests. Obtain Additional Information Regarding Our Party Tent Rentals
We Offer a Wide Range of Tent Sizes
We have a wide range of tent sizes available, so you’re sure to find the right one for your occasion here at Tent City. For a no-obligation estimate, please contact us. Don’t forget to inquire about the amount of time that you will be able to hire them for. You may also rent chairs and tables for your event. Give us a call and we’ll get your event started! Contact Us Today for a FREE Estimate on Your Project.
How Much is it to Rent a Party Tent? Party Tent Rentals 101
Party tents are an absolute must-have for any outdoor event, whether you’re keeping a cake and gifts out of the sun at a birthday party or seating guests for a huge feast at a costly wedding. However, how much does it cost to rent a party tent? What is the cost of renting a tent for a wedding reception? What information should you gather about party tent rentals before making a reservation? Party tent rentals may be a convenient addition to any event, as well as a lifesaver in some situations.
- They provide protection from the elements for you and your visitors.
- In addition, they exude an air of upper-class refinement that elevates even the most basic birthday celebration to a memorable occasion.
- That sales presentation is sufficient to persuade the majority of consumers that they wish to rent one.
- Small 10×10 pop up tents may be purchased for $100, while large festival-sized tents can cost as much as $20,000 or even more, depending on the size and features.
- A normal 20×40 party tent will cost between $300 and $750 per day, depending on the configuration.
- We were unable to locate any goods that matched your criteria.
In addition to pricing differences across locations, the availability of party tent rentals and your options for renting them will differ as well. However, for smaller events, you should anticipate to spend between $200 and $400, with larger events costing far more.
Finding the Right Party Tent for Your Event
When looking at a party tent or a wedding tent, it’s crucial to evaluate how much space the tent will provide. As a general guideline, you’ll need 10 square feet of space every person who will be attending the gathering. Center poles can have an influence on how much practical room you have to work with inside a pole tent, so keep that in mind when making your selection. In addition, guy ropes are planted into the ground to secure pole tents, which has an influence on neighboring paths. We were unable to locate any goods that matched your criteria.
In related news, what size party tent do I require?
We have an article that covers all of the different tent types in further detail and outlines their advantages and disadvantages.
But, to put it in the most straightforward terms:
- Consider the square footage of a tent when choosing a party tent or a wedding tent while making your decision. It is recommended that you allocate 10 square feet every individual who will be attending the event as a general rule. Center poles can have an influence on how much practical room you have to work with inside a pole tent, so try to keep that in mind when making your selection. – In addition, guy ropes are planted into the ground to secure pole tents, which has an impact on surrounding walkways and roads. Products that match your selection are not available. A 10×20 party tent (200 square feet
- 20 guests) or a 20×20 party tent (400 square feet
- 40 guests) would enough if you’re anticipating 20 people. This will provide you some extra room for mobility and décor possibilities. How Big is the Best Size for a Party Tent? You’ll then want to select a tent style that is appropriate for your occasion. Fortunately, we have an article that better describes and compares the various tent types, along with their advantages and disadvantages. Read it here. We recommend you have a look at it. For the most part, however, the following is accurate:
Related:Pole Tents vs. Frame Tents: A Quick Guide to the Different Types of Tents (Part 2)
Buying a Party Tent vs. Party Tent Rentals
Tents for parties may be fairly expensive to hire. In addition, if you’ve looked through our website, you could be thinking whether it makes more sense to look for party tents for sale and buy one rather than paying money for party tent rentals and utilizing them for a limited period of time. It becomes an especially appealing option for those who intend to hire tents for a period of more than one day. After a while, it becomes more cost-effective to simply purchase the tent and do everything yourself, don’t you think?
- There’s a good reason why tents are so expensive to rent: they need a significant amount of labor to set up.
- It’s physically difficult job that can be downright unpleasant in some circumstances, and it takes a long time to do.
- Rental firms often have a large number of different-sized party tents on hand.
- And they take care of all of the hard lifting, both literally and figuratively, as well as setting up your tent.
- We were unable to locate any goods that matched your criteria.
- If you have the storage space, the manpower, and the need for a party tent on a regular basis, we are always pleased to assist you.
- For the majority of consumer applications, we recommend that you look at our Weekender series of pole tents and frame tents.
And if you have any concerns regarding the differences between owning party tents and renting party tents, please leave a comment below or contact us at 1-716-832-8368 and we would be happy to assist you!
A Few Other Blogs You May Want to Read
How to Clean a Party Tent: A Guide for Commercial Tent Cleaning The top ten party tent accessories that every professional should own How Much Does it Cost to Purchase a Bounce House? What is the true cost?
Tent Rentals Asheville NC
Located in Asheville, North Carolina, WNC Tents, Inc. is a premier tent rental company that provides tents, furniture, and other equipment for indoor and outdoor events, parties, and weddings of any size. Our tents are available in a variety of sizes and can be set up almost anyplace. Please get in touch with us for additional information and a no-obligation consultation. Check out our collection, and if you don’t see what you’re looking for, please give us a call and we would be pleased to assist you with anything you require.
- OUTSTANDINGBased on 25 customer reviews.
- Bill was really helpful, flexible, and trustworthy throughout the process.
- It was really simple to set up!
- Samantha Moore2021-04-29 Samantha Moore2021-04-29 I will surely suggest WNC Tents to anybody who is in need of a tent for a special occasion or family gathering.
- The proprietor was quite kind, and I appreciated how forthright he was in his dealings with me.
- Please know that I am grateful for everything you did to make my wedding a fantastic experience!
- The tent, as well as the service, were both excellent.
We found Bill to be quite helpful in assisting us in determining exactly what we required in order to make our space work for the occasion.
Jldubu Winchester is a fictional character created by Jldubu Winchester.
Setup is simple.
There was no difficulty.
You’re the greatest of the best!
For my daughter’s wedding, I needed something quick, pleasant, and affordable.
Sheletha Smith will be available on the 8th of August.
Courtney Michael2019-07-11 Bill performed an outstanding job during our wedding reception. His staff was excellent, and everything was delivered on schedule. In addition, the tent, tables, and seats were all of great quality. I would strongly suggest this product!
Serving Asheville to Waynesville, NC
With over a decade of experience, WNC Tents, Inc. is Asheville’s #1 Tent Rental Company, providing a wide range of tent rental options for both indoor and outdoor events, as well as furnishings and equipment for weddings of any size. No matter where you choose to set up your tent, we have a size that will fit your needs! For additional information or to schedule a free consultation, please contact us. If you cannot find what you are looking for in our inventory, please give us a call and we would be pleased to assist you with anything you want.
OUTSTANDING based on 25 customer reviews 2021-06-22 Katherine Jones My daughter’s wedding was held last weekend, and we utilized WNC Tents!
There were no signs of wear or tear on the tent, tables, or seats.
It is our pleasure to endorse them!
Samantha Moore Without hesitation, I will suggest WNC Tents to anybody who is in need of a tent for a party or family gathering.
My interaction with the proprietor was quite pleasant, and I appreciated how forthright he was about his business practices.
All of your efforts went a long way toward making my wedding day a memorable one.
The tent, as well as the service, were both excellent!
During the event, we found Bill to be quite helpful in determining precisely what we needed to make our area functional.
She is a mother of three children.
2019-10-15 Bill, you did an excellent job as always.
Several days ahead of time, I inquired about the possibility of receiving a table and chairs in addition to the tent.
It’s wonderful to work with someone that follows through on his promises!
I would utilize them again without hesitation.
Our wishes were fulfilled in full.
His staff was excellent, and they completed all of the work within the specified time frame.
I would strongly suggest this product to others.