Table Tent Printing – Custom Table Tents
- Conventional A-Frame, Standing Triangle, and Pyramid are the three standard designs. There are three paper alternatives, all of which are our regular cover stocks. Printed in full color or black on the outside, with a blank interior
- Scored and die cut for quick set up
- Delivered flat for convenient storage
A-FrameStanding TrianglePyramidA-FrameStanding TrianglePyramid
Standard A-Frame Table Tent
Use one of our three basic sizes or design your own:
Use one of our basic sizes, or design your own custom size:
- 3.4″ pyramid (3.4″ diagonals, 3.9″ base edges)
- 4.25″ pyramid (4.25″ diagonals, 5.1″ base edges)
- 5″ pyramid (5″ diagonals, 5.7″ base edges)
- 3.4″ pyramid (3.4″ diagonals, 3.9″ base edges)
Use one of our three basic sizes or design your own:
Cover stocks that are thick and of good quality:
- The following paper weights are available: 120Gloss Cover 14pt
- 120Dull/Matte Cover 14pt
- 100Uncoated Cover 14pt
- Recycled and Custom Papers Available.
Don’t find the choices you’re looking for? We have the ability to print almost anything. Answers can be obtained by calling 800 930-2423.
Custom Table Tent Printing Options
Custom table tent printing brings you a whole new world of possibilities in terms of sizes and configurations, allowing you to tailor them to meet your specific needs. Even if they already have a distinct appearance, you can make them even more distinctive by using bespoke die cutting. You could also want to consider using foil stamping, embossing, or PMS spot colors to draw attention to your statement. It is all up to you. Our custom table tent printing possibilities are virtually limitless in terms of what you may create in your mind.
Table Tent Frequently Asked Questions
A table tent is a printed sheet of thick paper stock that has been folded into a self-standing form for use as a counter or table top display. Often utilized at the point of sale to promote product offers, company services, or deals, it is also known as a billboard. The most usual places to find them are on restaurant tables to draw attention to certain meals, desserts, beverages or specials, as well as on business desks or counters to promote services, events, or special deals. They are sometimes referred to as table talkers or tent cards in some circles.
What are the standard table tent formats?
The a-frame, the standing triangle, and the pyramid are the three standard forms that we employ. These cover the majority of the most typical applications, but we can also create bespoke table tents to meet your special needs.
What are standard table tent sizes?
Panels for an a-frame are typically available in three sizes: 4″ x 6″ panels, 5″ x 6.5″ panels, and 8″ x 4″ panels. Triangle panels are typically available in three sizes: 4″ x 4″ panels, 6″ x 4″ panels, and 8″ x 4″ panels. The conventional pyramid tent sizes are 3.4″ diagonals with a 3.9″ base, 4.25″ diagonals with a 5.1″ base, and 5″ diagonals with a 5.7″ base, respectively.
What paper stocks can table tents be made out of?
Many recyclable, speciality papers, and more durable synthetic stocks are also available, in addition to the more widely used 120Gloss Cover. Other options include 120Dull/Matte Cover and 100Uncoated Cover, as well as a variety of specialty papers and more durable synthetic stocks.
What custom printing options work on table tents?
Die cutting, embossing, foil stamping, Pantone or metallic inks, and UV coating are just a few of the regularly utilized finishing techniques. Make your table tent more noticeable and effective by including one of these elements.
How are table tents assembled?
Some tents are constructed using die-cut slots that are put together to form the completed structure.
For assembly, some people use glue applied with a glue stick or sticky strip, while others do not. They are often transported flat in order to save damage during shipment, and they are assembled at their ultimate location.
Do you have design templates for the different formats?
Yes, we offer templates for all of the styles accessible, along with extensive instructions to assist you with the formatting of your graphic files.
Can you help me design a table tent for my business?
Yes, we have experienced designers who will work one-on-one with you to ensure that you receive the best possible table tent for your marketing requirements.
Table Tent Design
Is your table tent not developed and ready to print? If so, we can help. You have a number of alternatives! WITH OUR FAST AND REASONABLE DESIGN SERVICES, WE’LL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING! Call toll-free: 800-930-2423 When you work with our PFL design team, your Table Tent will stand out from the crowd. Make an appointment with our staff to talk about the inventive and interesting table tent designs from PFL!
Table Tent Marketing
With PFL’s table tents, your company is treated like an honored guest at the table! Because they are so powerful, these three-dimensional marketing pieces have become widespread. They have a wide range of applications across a wide range of sectors. Salons might benefit from displaying their menus on table tents so that guests may peruse them while getting their nails done while waiting. A plethora of them may be seen at trade exhibitions, on every table you walk past, urging visitors to your booth.
Table tents have a plethora of applications in your marketing toolkit that are practically unlimited.
Table Tents – Pitch one for Success
Whether it’s at our favorite deli, restaurant, bank, when we check into a hotel, or at an annual tradeshow, we’ve all seen them: the ever-present table tent. It’s possible that the delicious dinner special you just ate was first seen on one of you when you sat at your table. Three-dimensional item, often known as a sign display or table talker, that serves as an excellent marketing tool for businesses. In restaurants, table tents are most typically utilized to promote or emphasize dinner, dessert, or drink specials; however, the table tent may be used to great advantage in a variety of other companies as well.
- A picture is worth a thousand words, as the saying goes. It is the most effective method of attracting the attention of consumers and customers to your table tent when you use high-quality photographs. What did you say? A realistic-looking snapshot of your famous appetizer or juicy BBQ special will have your guests wishing for more. Don’t forget to bring a copy! While that picture may pique the interest of your potential consumer long enough for them to linger, it is your headlines that will draw them in. Keep it succinct and to the point, and make it enticing to your audience. We all enjoy looking at a beautiful snapshot of a wonderful dessert, and when we see that it is the evening special AND that it is handmade, who can say no? There is no time for hide-and-seek. When it comes to real estate, it’s all about location, location, and more location. When it comes to your table tent, the location in which it is displayed may be just as essential as the design itself. Unless people can see what they’re looking for quickly and simply, they’re not going to look for that dinner special, cheap interest rate, or one-time seminar. Place your most lucrative items or most recent special in the middle of the table, or at the front of the counter or display area, to attract customers’ attention. The placement of your company name on your table tent is also critical. Include it with your distinctive and that fantastic photograph to help your company gain brand awareness.
Common Industries and Uses for Table Tent Marketing
Despite the fact that table tents are most usually associated with the service sector and are used to advertise at places like restaurants, bars, and nightclubs, don’t discount their utility in your own company. These are some examples:
- Salons and spas
- Banks and financial offices
- Real estate offices
- Cafes and coffee shops
- Hotels and conference centers
- Gyms and fitness clubs
- And other establishments of similar kind. Calendars with a year-at-a-glance (with the company’s logo)
- Tradeshows, conferences, special draws or sweepstakes, seminar announcements, and other events are all possible. Doctor’s and dentist’s offices
- Visitor centers
- Hotels and motels
- And other establishments
The possibilities for using table tents in your marketing toolkit are virtually infinite, as you can see in the examples above. You may tailor them to meet your specific needs by choosing from a variety of sizes and combinations. We offer three common forms in each of three sizes, or we can develop bespoke sizes and shapes to your needs based on your demands. The fact that they each have a distinct appearance and are simple to use allows you to position them practically anyplace clients may see them, whether they are walking by, standing about, or seated.
Getting noticed with table tents is easy when you know what to do.
Some Table Tent Design Concepts to Consider Designs for Table Tents that Draw People’s Attention Do you require suggestions or pricing for bespoke sizes and shapes? Call PFL’s print professionals at (800) 930-2423 right now. Types of Table Tents (Video)
Restaurant Table Tent Printing: Guide To Everything Table Tents
9th of May, 2019 The Printing Authority is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of printing technology. Let’s speak about table tent printing for a minute. This is the perfect spot for anybody searching for a dependable table tent printing partner for their franchisees, as well as anyone looking for a fresh strategy to drive orders in their own restaurants. Throughout this table tent printing guide, we will cover a variety of topics, including everything from table tent size and style to what to put in your table tent advertisement.
Why Use a Restaurant Table Tent?
People make decisions about what they consume in the blink of an eye, according to recent research findings. In order to lead new guests around your restaurant, there is no better way to do it than by placing an alluring, simple to read table tent on every table in your establishment. What other way will potential customers learn about the offers and promotions available at your establishment? Even more so when those customers arrive at your table for the first time and are perplexed as to what to choose from your menu.
Consider These Four Things For Table Tents
Okay, so you already know that you’d want a table tent for each of your restaurants, but you have questions regarding the details of what you’re looking for. In order to place an order for a table tent, it is important to consider a few factors when working with a print fulfillment business such as The Print Authority.
Restaurant Table Tent Designs
The A-Frame table tent design is the most prevalent style of table tent design. When used on a double-sided table tent, these conventional A-Frames are ideal for promoting one or two pieces of information. The Standing Triangle is a table tent design that can accommodate three pieces of information when used for table tents that are intended to transmit numerous pieces of information. This table tent style is best suited for restaurants with larger menus and a variety of daily specials. The Pyramid Tent is one final table tent style to consider.
Restaurant Table Tent Size
“Can you suggest something to promote on the table tent?” “Can you tell me what you want the design to be?” “Can you tell me how much it will cost?” All of these are queries that we regularly receive at The Print Authority in regards to a table tent printing work. And, of course, calculating the size of the table tent is the first step in deciding the answers. The following are the usual table tent sizes for the A-Frame table tent design:
- Panel sizes include: 4″ x 6″ panels, 5″ x 7″ panels (the most popular), 5 x 6.5″ panels, 8″ x 4″ panels, and so on. Panels of any size (we can make them to order)
For the Standing Triangle table tent, the following are the conventional table tent dimensions:
- Panel sizes include: 4″ x 4″ panels, 6″ x 4″ panels (the most frequent), 8″ x 4″ panels, and custom sizes (which we may accommodate).
For the Pyramid Triangle table tent, the following are the normal table tent dimensions:
- A 3.4″ pyramid (with 3.4″ diagonals and 3.9″ base edges) is the most common size
- A 4.25″ pyramid (with 4.25″ diagonals and 5.1″ base edges) is the second most common size. 5″ pyramid (five-inch diagonals, five-inch base borders)
- Custom-sized pyramids (this is something we can accomplish)
The type of paper to be used in a restaurant table tent printing project is the next consideration to be made.
Table tent paper comes in a variety of shapes and sizes. Here are a few examples:
- 100Uncoated Cover 14pt
- 120Gloss Cover 14pt
- 120Matte Cover 14pt
Our table tent printing services are available on a variety of various types of paper, but we always recommend printing on a thick, high-quality cover material for the best results. Find out more about the many types of paper.
Restaurant Table Tent Advertising
It is the goal of a restaurant table tent to direct customers to your best dishes, specials, and deals while they are dining in your establishment. Consider the question, “What do I want to sell more of?” Ask yourself this question. You should advertise on your restaurant table tent if you want to know the solution. It is important to check off several points on the checklist when creating an efficient table tent advertisement.
- Attention! An attention-grabbing title (e.g., “Limited-Time Offer!”) should entice customers to read on and learn more (e.g., “Limited-Time Offer! “).
- There’s a lot of interest! As soon as you’ve captured their attention, it’s time to pique their curiosity. Include anything in your advertisement that will pique their curiosity (for example, “Buy 1, Get 2”). Desire! Food photographs taken by professional photographers may successfully depict “desire” in a restaurant setting. Is there a commercial for cheeseburgers? Engage the services of a food photographer to build the most appetizing cheeseburger possible, and then make the image the focal feature of your advertisement
- Take Action! This is our favorite part. If you have successfully captivated a customer’s attention, piqued their curiosity, and created a desire for the product or service you are advertising, the only thing left is to enlighten them on how to proceed. Today, place an order with your server for one.
When all of these parts come together, you’ll have a very effective restaurant table tent on your hands! Now, following our own advise, it’s time to issue a call to action to everyone. We can assist you if you are wanting to print restaurant table tents for your franchisees or for your own restaurant location. Get in touch with one of our professionals by calling 615-468-2679 or using our contact form to learn more about this service, as well as our print fulfillment service.
Table tent uses –
In most restaurants, the table serves as the point of purchase (POP). As a result, the table tent is seen as a valuable piece of advertising property. A table tent is designed to target a specific segment of a restaurant’s market — the customer who has just stepped through the door and is sitting at a table, ready to spend money. From the standpoint of a restaurateur, deciding how to employ this marketing tool might be tough. We’ve discussed a few different alternatives for using a table tent.
- Promotions for food and beverages. Table tents are a wonderful method to introduce or test new menu items without having to rewrite the entire menu, which saves time and money. Table tents are available in a variety of designs that make changing out special campaigns simple and quick. Dessert. Put the thought of dessert in the minds of your guests as soon as they sit down, and maintain the thought in front of them during the whole dinner. Customers will order a dessert if they are continually reminded of the sweet treat that a restaurant is advertising to them. This strategy works particularly effectively during slower periods to encourage customers to spend more money because restaurants aren’t as concerned about shifting tables as quickly. Need more details on how much money is spent per minute? Click here to promote upcoming events. A restaurant’s table tents can also be used to convey when happy hour hours, lunch or late-night specials, or special events are taking place during the week, month, or season.
When employing table tents, there are a few things to bear in mind:
- Great photography is a selling point. Using the same photographs in table tent materials is a cost-effective option for brands that often utilize photography in advertising, email marketing, and the menu. This also helps match the table tent design with the entire brand. Audiences that are captive. When people sit down, once they have ordered, or if they need anything to keep them engaged, they will glance to table tents for inspiration. For this reason, beverages and dessert are excellent choices for table tents – drinks are purchased throughout the event, while dessert is requested at the very end. Guests have the opportunity to examine table tents, read content, and refer back to it
- For example, a call to action to join your social media accounts is prominently displayed. Copy can be used to provide additional information, but it must be utilized with discretion to avoid overloading the guest
Do you require assistance with table tent design? Get in touch with us to get started!
Sizes:4″ x 8″ Pre-Scored to Fold to 4″ x 4″4″ x 12″ Pre-Scored to Fold to 4″ x 6″4″ x 13″ Sizes:4″ x 8″ Pre-Scored to Fold to 4″ x 4″4″ x 12″ Pre-Scored to Fold to 4″ x 4″4″ x 13″ Prepared to fold into 4″x6.5″ or 4×16″, depending on the size of the paper. 4 x 8″4.25″x 12″Pre-scored to fold to 4″ x 8″4.25″x 12″ Pre-Scored to Fold to 4.25″ x 6″5″ x 11″ Pre-Scored to Fold to 5″ x 5.5″ Pre-Scored to Fold to 4.25″ x 6″5″ x 11″ Front and back printing options include: full color front (outside), blank back (Inside) Various paper stocks are available, including: 100 lb.
Gloss Cover14 pt.
More information is available at: The use of table tents as promotional objects for services and special events in establishments such as restaurants, pubs, and bars is quite popular nowadays.
In addition to displaying critical information, they are also great for displaying deals and discounts.
- Table tents are scored before being shipped to you
- They are not shipped constructed as a package. We’ll make three scored lines for folding, as well as two die-cut slits to join the base together. There is no use for glue. The employment of table tents may be beneficial in advertising specials, drinks/cocktails, and desserts in a variety of establishments such as restaurants, delis, pubs, bars, or cafés. Moreover, they provide essential informative displays in stores, libraries, hotels, trade exhibitions, and other enterprises
- And Our table tents’ basic modular construction makes it simple to install and remove them for storage needs. Make your selection from one of our Glossy stocks for a stunning sheen, our 14 pt. Uncoated Cover for an edgy textured effect, or our Matte stock for a more muted and vintage appearance. High Gloss UV Coating increases the durability of the items, allowing your table tents to last longer and withstand stains from food and beverage spills. It is not possible to write or print on items that have High Gloss UV Coating. UV Coating with a High Gloss finish will only be applied to the outside (front) of your table tent. The fact that we print in huge quantities means that various paper kinds may have a variety of different quantity options. Aqueous coating will be applied to orders with quantities more than 250 printed on 100 lb. paper. Paper stock with a glossy finish
- Smaller quantities (fewer than 100) are printed on 100 lb. There will be no coating applied to the gloss cover paper material because it will be produced digitally.
Custom Table Tents are a great way to advertise your products. Custom table tents from GotPrint are an excellent way to spread the news about sales, promotions, and exciting upcoming events. We guarantee that our long-lasting, full-color table tents will catch the attention of your clients. In order to keep your consumers informed about what’s new, advertise your specials, beverages and cocktails, and desserts. Table tents are scored and supplied to you for easy assembly when the manufacturing process is completed.
- Instead, fold the base together using the three scored lines and the two die-cut slits that were cut out of the base.
- Placing Your Purchase Order You don’t have to be a talented designer to make visually appealing and attention-grabbing bespoke table tents.
- Additionally, we provide an online tool for customers who wish to build a table tent from scratch or utilize one of our pre-designed backdrops.
- You may place your first order with us with complete confidence since we back it up with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee on every order.
- All of our paper stocks are of the highest quality, so no matter what you purchase, we are confident that you will be happy with the high-quality product you receive.
- Gloss Cover is popular and versatile since it is flexible while remaining robust and hard.
- Favorite among the customers at 14 points!
Thick card stock with a somewhat textured, natural paper feel.
The uncoated material is the best choice if you’re seeking for something to write on.
Our ecologically conscious consumers will appreciate the matte quality of this material, which is similar to that of our 16 pt.
TIF, TIFF, EPS, AI, PSD, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, and PDF are all acceptable file formats.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your files are free of faults if you choose this option because GotPrint will not give you with an extra proof.
We will double-check your files to ensure that they comply with the proper file criteria.
If you have supplied a CD containing your files, the proof turnaround time will begin as soon as we get your CD from you.
If the files are not appropriately constructed, the order may be delayed.
Please upload your file in the.jpg format to keep the file size down.
Please make use of the templates available for download below for the best outcomes.
Please see our Preparing Files page for further information about bleed, color, file formats, file size, typefaces, and resolution.
Pre-Scored to Fold to 4″ x 6″4″ x 13″ Pre-Scored to Fold to 4″ x 6.5″4″ x 16″ Pre-Scored to Fold to 4″ x 6.5″4″ x 16″ 4 x 8″4.25″x 12″Pre-scored to fold to 4″ x 8″4.25″x 12″ Pre-scored for easy folding into 4.25″ x 6″5″ x 11″ dimensions. Pre-scored for easy folding to a 5″ x 5.5″ size
Table Tent Printing
- You may choose between two different face sizes on both sides. It has a foundation, similar to a large Toblerone
- It stands upright. Advertising at pubs and restaurants is a good fit.
Our table tent printing is a wonderful method to bring attention to discounts, promotions, and other offerings wherever there is a table or bar. Table tent cards, which are shaped like a tall horizontal triangle, provide lots of print area for photos, graphics, and ink, which we may print in full color or black ink exclusively on the cards. The table sizes and face sizes may be customized to match your requirements, and the table arrangements range from romantic table settings for two to family booths and banquet tables.
Tent Cards For Bars and Restaurants
Our table tent printing is available on a broad range of carefully selected papers, including recyclable and Kraft paper, as well as Conqueror, Colorplan, Pearlescent, uncoated, and silk. We also provide table tent printing on a variety of other materials, including canvas. We provide soft touch matt or gloss finishes in our selection of tent card printing paper material, as well as outer or inner and outer lamination in a variety of sizes. Lamination is a wonderful solution for any bar or restaurant that want to sterilize or clean the surface, as well as to protect and extend the life of the colorful table tent printing.
When it comes to table tent printing, we provide you complete creative control by allowing you to upload your own artwork and logos.
By selecting your printing options from the drop-down menus below, you may receive an instant price.
Table Tent Cards
The most recent revision was made on May 5, 2016.
- In what way does this policy serve a purpose? Who is in charge of and authorizes the ads on table tents
- At any one time, how many table tent cards have been authorized and are on display
- How long may a table tent card be on display before it is considered expired
- Describe the information that must be included on the table tent cards. What is the best way to submit my table tent card for approval? In what manner will I be notified whether my table tent card has been authorized
- What should I do once my table tent card application has been approved? What is the best way to divide my table tent cards? In order to determine how many table tent cards to print, I need to know: In what ways are the various parties engaged in the approval and presentation of the table tent cards responsible for each other’s actions
What is the purpose of this policy?
This policy establishes particular protocols for the display of folded tent cards that promote an activity or event at the NIH-managed dining centers, including on and off-campus, in accordance with federal regulations. To guarantee that this advertising resource is used appropriately and equally throughout the NIH, policies and procedures must be established and implemented in the dining facilities of the National Institutes of Health.
Who manages and approves the table tent card advertisements?
Office of Research Services (ORS) oversees the contracts and usage agreements for the National Institutes of Health (NIH) dining centers, both on and off-campus.
The DATS is part of the Office of Research Services (ORS). When DATS has authorized the cards in advance, NIH organizations can market their activities in the NIH eating facilities by placing table tent cards on the tables in the dining centers.
How many table tent cards are approved and on display at any given time?
DATS restricts the number of table tent cards that can be authorized and displayed each week to three (3) in order to avoid an excessive amount of table tent cards being displayed at any same time. Before making a reservation, it is suggested that you contact DATS at (301) 402-8180 or through e-mail [email protected] in order to ensure that your selected dates are available.
How many days can a table tent cards be on display?
Table tent cards may be shown for a maximum of two (2) weeks at a time on a table. Please contact the office if you would like to extend the time your table tent card will be displayed. If there is available space on the schedule, you may request clearance. Please keep in mind that table tent cards that advertise several days for an event throughout the year will need to be authorized as separate requests for each event date advertised.
What information is required on the table tent cards?
- A statement indicating which NIH entity(s) is/are supporting the event, as well as the NIH and DHHS logos and/or identifying Provide the following information: a name, phone number, and website address (if relevant)
- Designed appropriately, the cards must be able to stand upright on their own, with a face side that is no larger than 6″ × 6″ (6″ x 6″), but lower versions are preferred. Please include the following text on all cards, with the exception of those that are solely informative, such as those for the Combined Federal Campaign:
How do I submit my table tent card for approval?
It is possible to submit a PDF file copy of the table tent card to the following email address: [email protected], or fax it to 301-435-1999. A TTN: DATS Quality Assurance Specialist is a person who works in the DATS Quality Assurance Department.
How will I know if my table tent card is approved?
Withing two (2) business days after receipt of your table tent card, the DATS Quality Assurance Section will give you a copy back with the following annotations:
- Approval or disapproval (together with an explanation and any needed revisions)
- The QAS’s name, contact information, and signature
- And the dates on which the table tent card may be shown are also required.
What do I do when I receive my table tent card approval?
It will be necessary for the seeking office to make multiple copies of the approval and distribute one copy to each of the Dining Center Managers before to placing the tent cards on the tables.
How do I distribute the table tent cards?
To ensure that the tent cards are placed on the tables, it is the requestor’s obligation to do so.
How many copies of the table tent cards should I have printed?
There are a total of 585 tables available in all of the DATS-controlled eating centers combined.
- 83 for the Building 10/2nd Floor ACRF Cafeteria, 200 for the Building 10 B1-level Cafeteria, 25 for the Building 12B Cafeteria, 130 for the Building 31 Cafeteria, 40 for the Building 35 Cafeteria, 35 for the Building 38A Cafeteria, 45 for the Building 45 Cafeteria, 15 for the Rockledge Two Cafeteria, and 10 for the Bayview Cafeteria.
What are the responsibilities of the various persons involved in the approval and displaying of the table tent cards?
- Getting in touch with the DATS QAS to find out which dates table tent cards can be exhibited
- And Obtaining permission for the table tent card arrangement from the DATS Quality Assurance Section
- The process of manufacturing the desired number of table tent cards. Providing one copy of the authorized table tent card (as determined by the DATS QAS) to each separate Dining Center Manager
- And, putting the table tent cards on the dining center tables
- Making sure that the dates and amount of table tent cards that are presented are accurate
- Providing the Dining Center Managers with a monthly table tent card calendar
- And Responding to requests for table tent cards within two (2) business days, explaining in writing by fax or email what, if anything, needs to be modified in order for the request to be approved
- And, maintaining a file of replies to requesters’ queries.
- Obtaining a copy of the table tent card that has been authorized before to placing it on the tables
- It is necessary to confirm that the table tent card advertisement dates are recorded on the monthly calendar. The event sponsor(s) is/are granted permission to post authorized table tent cards on the tables
- Removing all table tent cards that have not been authorized by DATS
- And, Removing all table tent cards at the conclusion of the two-week advertising period
- All on-campus dining facilities, as well as two (2) off-campus dining facilities, provide seats for its clients. These operations are carried out by third parties under the terms of contract or use agreements that are controlled by DATS.
- In this position, the vendor’s representative is in charge of overseeing the day-to-day operations of the specific eating facility.
- The Quality Assurance Specialist (QAS) is a DATS employee that is responsible for ensuring that the NIH Food/Concessions Programs fulfill the needs of NIH employees, visitors, and patients. They also communicate with requesters who want to plan a table tent event and have the table tent cards authorized.
Table Tent Design Essentials – Resources
Table tents are an excellent method to promote a product, service, or event in a variety of settings such as restaurants, bars, hotels, and other similar establishments. Table tent design is critical to attaining a good return on investment, but first and foremost, you must capture the attention of the audience and then persuade them to make a purchase. The task is difficult, but it becomes significantly less difficult if you adhere to the following table tent design basics.
Design for visual stimulation
You want your table tents to be visually appealing and to convey to the emotions and passions of your audience. Just one glimpse at your table tents should be enough to pique someone’s interest and entice them to take a closer look, so make your headlines and graphics stand out. The bottom line is that you want your audience to believe that taking advantage of your offer would make their lives better.
Capture the mood
Table tents may be vibrant and colorful, or they can be stylish and discreet – and they can be anything in the middle. What matters is that your table tent design conveys the tone of your offer, allowing your audience to picture the pleasure they will feel if they take advantage of it. For example, a table tent for a restaurant’s wine list should conjure up pictures of luscious grapes growing in a lush vineyard, but a table tent for a family fun center should portray families enjoying not just fun, but the very best time of their life.
Each of your table tents’ color schemes, graphic components, photos, and arrangement will add to the overall atmosphere that you want to create. It is important to remember your goal: you want your table tent to encourage your audience to go to the next stage of the purchase process.
Design both sides
However, some table tents are constructed with the same graphics on both sides, which some people believe is a waste of important space on the table tents. It appears as though two schools of thought are at work: one contends that the most attention-getting design should be used on both sides of the table in order to reach both sides of it simultaneously; and another contends that the other side offers the ideal opportunity to provide additional information or promote a second product, attraction, or menu item.
You should also be aware that the majority of people will flip their table tents around to view what’s on the other side, and that many people enjoy reading while they are dining.
Use a template
In addition to being scored, folded, and die cut, table tents are also distinctive. A table tent template is the most effective method of ensuring that your table tent design is properly positioned. Table tents are wonderful marketing tools for attracting customers and upsells for hotels, restaurants, and bars. They may be used to promote pay-per-view movies, special events, drink and dessert menus, and more. Follow these table tent design suggestions to get the most out of your table tent purchase and maximize your return on investment.
Why Table Tent Marketing is so Effective
Most of us have probably been to a restaurant or a pub and saw the little triangular cards that were placed on the tables. It is likely that you grab one of these cards when you see them on your table and read the message on them. I’m sure I do! Your target audience is right in front of you thanks to the utilization of personalized table tents. They’re just sitting there, willing and ready for you to offer them something to look at or at least entertain them. It is for this reason that tabletop marketing is so powerful.
Table tents for restaurants and bars are a great marketing tool that can be used for a variety of purposes.
The options are virtually limitless.
Some instances of how we have used table tents in the past are as follows: Also, don’t be scared to look outside the box while solving problems.
As a result, this paper marketing tool has now been included into their product packaging. For t-shirts or other items that can be rolled up and tucked within, the same approach would work quite well. Furthermore, because they have a flat bottom, they are easy to store on store shelves.
Templates and Stock Options
When you’re ready to start putting your artwork together, be sure to download one of thetable tent templates from our website, which are available in the following sizes: 4 x 6 and 5 x 5.5. When you use our template, you’ll be able to see where the fold lines are, which will help you ensure that your artwork is shown appropriately. Do you have a brilliant idea for how you’ll put your table tent to good use? We’d be interested in seeing what you’ve got! Tag us (@Printprint) on Instagram or use the hashtag #primoprint to share your images.
1. A-Frame Table Tent in the Standard Style 2. Tent with a Pyramid Shape
- 4 pyramids (4.25 pyramids (4.25 diagonals, 5.1 base edges)
- 5 pyramids (5 diagonals, 5.7 base edges)
- 3.4 pyramid (3.4 diagonals, 3.9 base edges)
- 4.25 pyramid (4.25 diagonals, 5.1 base edges)
3. The Triangle in the Air Alternatives for writing on paper Cover stocks that are thick and of good quality:
- The following paper weights are available: 120Gloss cover 14pt
- 120Dull/Matte cover 14pt
- 100Uncoated cover 14pt
- Recycled and custom papers are also available.
At JPS Print, we provide both standard and custom printing sizes for our customers. For your table tents, you may also have them printed in a custom quantity. All table tents are printed in full color on high-quality material to ensure a professional appearance. We employ the most up-to-date printing technology to provide your company the greatest possible appearance. Our printing materials, as well as your table tent, are of the highest quality. We at JPS Print take great delight in assisting you in achieving the stunning image that you seek for your organization.
To place an order, all you have to do is browse and download files.
Please contact us if you require a high-quality project.
5 stars00 percent 4 stars00 percent 3 stars00 percent 2 stars00 percent 1 star00 percent 5 stars00 percent 4 stars00 percent 3 stars00 percent 2 stars00 percent 1 star00 percent Only customers who have purchased this product and are logged in are eligible to submit a review.
Restaurant Table Tent Printing, Free-Standing
- 12 point gloss finish with a 5 mil lamination
- A high-quality laminate increases the longevity of the product.
Table Tent Sizes
Check Out Our Other Products
Locate a Sample Template Please upload your file.
BIG PDQ: Table Tents
When it comes to marketing, table tents are ideal for places where people congregate such as restaurants, lobbies, front offices, service desks. conference tables, and trade show booths. To publicize new items, advertise future events, and raise general brand recognition in the neighborhood, use them to distribute flyers. Having trouble making use of unused exhibit space in your office or lobby? Table tents can be put to use for you!
- Promotion of ongoing discounts, sales events, and limited-time deals may be done in an unobtrusive and efficient manner. If you want to make your message stand out from the crowd and boost the longevity of your table tent, choose a glossy aqueous coating in addition to four color printing. A table tent placed at your point of sale will provide a quick and easy upselling opportunity
The majority of table tents, particularly those that incorporate color pictures, are printed in full color. If your table tents will not be printed with color pictures, you might want to explore an alternative choice. Two-color printing, as the name indicates, makes use of two different colors of ink. Traditionally, one is black, however this is not always the case. One-color printing makes use of a single color of ink to produce a single image. Once again, black is the most frequent color, but you may select a different one if you like one that is more vibrant.
A well-conceived two-color or even one-color design, on the other hand, might prove to be a suitable option if your budget is restricted. ? Colors to choose from: Front in Full ColorFront in Full Color Front with Two-Colors Front with a single color
Shrink-wrapping keeps printed materials well-organized, under control, and simple to maintain. It protects against humidity, dust, and dirt, as well as damage from bending, ripping, or folding. When printed items are shrink-wrapped together rather being put freely in a pile, they are much easier to carry and store. ? BUNDLES OF TENBUNDLES OF FIVEBUNDLES OF FIVEBUNDLES OF FIVEBUNDLES OF FIVEBUNDLES OF FIVE BUNDLES OF FIVEBUNDLES OF FIVE None
-5 full business days after proof approvalEconomy-3 full business days after proof approvalExpress -5 full business days after proof approval -2 Full Business Days Following Approval of the Proof Please keep in mind that shipping and delivery are not included in the turnaround timeframes listed on this page.
To get started, sign up for a free account using the form below. Checkout is completed more quickly. Orders may be viewed and tracked. Reordering is simple. Already have a login and password? Login