How Much is it to Rent a Party Tent? Party Tent Rentals 101
Party tents are an absolute must-have for any outdoor event, whether you’re keeping a cake and gifts out of the sun at a birthday party or seating guests for a huge feast at a costly wedding. However, how much does it cost to rent a party tent? What is the cost of renting a tent for a wedding reception? What information should you gather about party tent rentals before making a reservation? Party tent rentals may be a convenient addition to any event, as well as a lifesaver in some situations.
They provide protection from the elements for you and your visitors.
In addition, they exude an air of upper-class refinement that elevates even the most basic birthday celebration to a memorable occasion.
That sales presentation is sufficient to persuade the majority of consumers that they wish to rent one.
- Small 10×10 pop up tents may be purchased for $100, while large festival-sized tents can cost as much as $20,000 or even more, depending on the size and features.
- A normal 20×40 party tent will cost between $300 and $750 per day, depending on the configuration.
- We were unable to locate any goods that matched your criteria.
- However, for smaller events, you should anticipate to spend between $200 and $400, with larger events costing far more.
Finding the Right Party Tent for Your Event
When looking at a party tent or a wedding tent, it’s crucial to evaluate how much space the tent will provide. As a general guideline, you’ll need 10 square feet of space every person who will be attending the gathering. Center poles can have an influence on how much practical room you have to work with inside a pole tent, so keep that in mind when making your selection. In addition, guy ropes are planted into the ground to secure pole tents, which has an influence on neighboring paths. We were unable to locate any goods that matched your criteria.
In related news, what size party tent do I require?
We have an article that covers all of the different tent types in further detail and outlines their advantages and disadvantages. We recommend that you have a look at it. But, to put it in the most straightforward terms:
- Pop-up tents are simple to erect, but they are limited in size and are not suitable for big gatherings. Pole tents are visually appealing, but they have a limited number of locations where they may be put up. Even though frame tents may be set up almost anyplace, they need more personnel and are often more expensive to purchase and install. High peak frame tents (also known as “high peak tents”) are beautiful, but they are difficult to erect because of their height. They make excellent wedding tents.
Related:Pole Tents vs. Frame Tents: A Quick Guide to the Different Types of Tents (Part 2)
Buying a Party Tent vs. Party Tent Rentals
Tents for parties may be fairly expensive to hire. In addition, if you’ve looked through our website, you could be thinking whether it makes more sense to look for party tents for sale and buy one rather than paying money for party tent rentals and utilizing them for a limited period of time. It becomes an especially appealing option for those who intend to hire tents for a period of more than one day. After a while, it becomes more cost-effective to simply purchase the tent and do everything yourself, don’t you think?
- There’s a good reason why tents are so expensive to rent: they need a significant amount of labor to set up.
- It’s physically difficult job that can be downright unpleasant in some circumstances, and it takes a long time to do.
- Rental firms often have a large number of different-sized party tents on hand.
- And they take care of all of the hard lifting, both literally and figuratively, as well as setting up your tent.
- We were unable to locate any goods that matched your criteria.
- If you have the storage space, the manpower, and the need for a party tent on a regular basis, we are always pleased to assist you.
- For the majority of consumer applications, we recommend that you look at our Weekender series of pole tents and frame tents.
- And if you have any concerns regarding the differences between owning party tents and renting party tents, please leave a comment below or contact us at 1-716-832-8368 and we would be happy to assist you!
A Few Other Blogs You May Want to Read
How to Clean a Party Tent: A Guide for Commercial Tent Cleaning The top ten party tent accessories that every professional should own How Much Does it Cost to Purchase a Bounce House? What is the true cost?
How Much Do Wedding Tents Cost?
Do you have visions of a garden wedding? However, if your wedding venue requires a tent (or if you require one as a weather backup plan), the costs of your wedding tent can quickly add up. While the great outdoors can provide an amazing scenic backdrop for your wedding ceremony or reception, the costs of your wedding tent can quickly add up. If you don’t budget for those extra bucks, your perfect wedding venue may end up costing more than you anticipated. So, how much do wedding tents set you back in terms of money?
- There are other simple methods to save a significant amount of money on the cost of a wedding tent, so keep reading!
- The first thing you should know about wedding tents is that they can be divided into two categories: pole tents and frame tents.
- However, while the materials used to construct them and the forms and patterns of their general structures might differ significantly, you can get a better notion of the type of tent you’re searching for by determining which of the two you prefer the most.
- In most cases, they feature at least one center pole, but many couples choose to have many (which they typically adorn with fabric, flowers, or vines, among other things).
- A pole tent with side walls that look like French windows.
- Because there are no poles within the tent, you will have more square footage inside because you will not have to organize your seating around the poles.
- A frame tent with side walls that open like French windows.
- While you may have a preference for one style of tent over another, you will have to choose the wedding tent type that is most appropriate for your venue.
Sperry Tent Wedding Tent Size: A Sperry Tent Wedding Tent There are a plethora of formulae available to assist you in determining what size tent you’ll want, taking into account factors such as the number of tables you’ll have (square or round), the number of guests attending, and whether or not you’ll have a dance floor, among other things.
However, I would not get too caught up in that because you will most likely receive all of that information from the tent company at your initial visit or phone contact. For your convenience, the following are some general size requirements for pole tents that you might anticipate to encounter:
- Up to 100 people may be accommodated in a 30×60 pole tent
- Up to 140 guests can be accommodated in a 40×60 pole tent
- And up to 200 guests can be accommodated in a 40×80 pole tent.
Illumene has created wedding tent chandeliers. After you’ve decided on your basic wedding tent construction, you’ll need to pick which of the following extras you’ll require:
- Flooring, side walls, liners/draping, lighting, heaters, fans, and air conditioning (If your location does not have a kitchen or covered setup space, you may need to rent an additional, smaller tent for this purpose.)
The following are some questions you should be prepared to ask your wedding venue and tent rental providers before you can determine how much a tent will cost you: In regards to the wedding tent company:
- Is labor included in the cost of the tent rental? If not, what is your anticipated labor cost for the tent rental? What is the length of the tent rental time
- Does the tent require a permit or is it included in the price
- What is the cost of the tent rental
- Do you know if the tent is weatherproof? What is your policy on cancellations? How are orders placed at the last minute handled
- What are your delivery and pick-up rates
- What size do you propose
- And other questions. Are the sidewalls, the floor, the lighting, and any other components included? When renting other equipment from you (tables, chairs, and so on), are there any savings available to me
In terms of the wedding venue:
- For the ceremony and/or reception, do I have to rent a wedding tent from a third-party vendor? If not, what is the venue’s contingency plan in case of bad weather? How many hours do I have allotted for setup and break-down time? (It can take 6-8 hours to set up a tent and half that time to take it down, on average). What would be the cost of additional rental hours if they were required
- Is there a power supply for a tent, or do I need to bring my own generator? In what dimensions would we be tenting
- What are the dimensions of the place we would be tenting? Is it mandatory for me to hire a tent from a certain company? And, if not, which ones would you recommend?
A glimpse of some general wedding tent rental costs* is provided below: Depending on size, design, and other factors, a basic tent structure can cost anywhere from $500 for your smallest tent (such as the one you could use for your caterers) to $5,000 or more. Flooring:Tent flooring can cost anywhere from $1.50 to $2.50 per square foot, so plan on spending $300 to $2,000 or more depending on the kind (plastic, wood, etc.) Generator:$500-$1,250 Chandeliers:$50-$500/each Side walls: These are charged by the linear square foot, with prices ranging from $1 to $4 per linear square foot.
A standard estimate for liners in a 40’X60′ tent, according to Pacific Party Canopies, is around $1,080.
REMEMBER: As with other wedding providers, pricing varies widely depending on location (for example, the cost of a wedding in New York City will be far more than the cost of a wedding in Detroit).
- If you’re choosing a venue because it’s less expensive than other options you’ve considered but it requires a tent, you’ll want to factor in the cost of the tent into your overall budget for the location. Depending on the cost, you may want to choose a different site that is more expensive but does not require a tent
- For wedding tent rentals, inquire with the wedding venue or caterer about whoever they recommend. If possible, choose a tent rental provider that has worked in the area previously and is familiar with the terrain
- This will save you time and money. The cost of a catering tent (as indicated above) will also have to be considered if your entire wedding reception will take place outside and caterers will be required to set up a kitchen.
How to Save Money:
- You can omit the liner. In many cases, these are more expensive than the tent itself, despite the fact that they are very appealing. In order to achieve the drapey aspect, a pole tent should be used instead
- Fabric walls will be more expensive to install. Solid, transparent, or windowed walls are best for keeping the price as close to the average as possible. It is not necessary to purchase flooring for your complete tent. As an alternative, choose to only have a dance floor. While heaters are necessary during the colder months (and are very affordable), air conditioners are prohibitively pricey (and tent companies rarely suggest you get one). Instead, use fans to cool the tent down if it becomes too hot inside. As a result of the complicated ceiling design and the fact that you will almost certainly have to line them (unless they are transparent), frame tents may be more expensive. Instead of a traditional tent, consider a pole tent to save money.
Are you looking for more specific wedding pricing information? Take a look at how much wedding flowers cost and how much wedding photographers cost to see what you may expect. While we only link to items and services that we believe you will enjoy, some of the links on our site are monetized to help us keep the lights on. Purchasing something after clicking via our links may result in us receiving a commission, which allows us to continue providing you with excellent content! All of our opinions are entirely our own.
Listen to the Woman Getting Married Podcast
Are you intending to hire tents for a party or wedding ceremony that you’ve planned but aren’t sure how much it would cost to rent a tent? Detailed information about rental tent costs per square foot as well as the typical cost to hire tents for a wedding or an event can be found in this page, so read on! Rental tents typically range in price from $0.65 to $1.40 per square foot of area, with some tents costing much more. When renting a tent of 1515 square foot, the cost would be between $145 and $165 and it would be able to accommodate 16-20 people.
Tent lighting at its most basic level costs $1 to $2 per foot.
You’ve decided to have a wedding ceremony or another major event.
It may be a beautiful bright day outdoors, but there could also be a forecast of heavy rain, in which case you would need to make arrangements for tent rental in advance.
Tent rental services and enterprises enter the picture at this point in time. No matter how many guests are expected to attend an event, there are tents available in a variety of sizes and configurations to suit any number of attendees.
Types of Tents
It is possible to hire numerous types of tents that range in terms of their size, style, and rental cost. The following is a list of the many types of tents:
Each of these tents is constructed of a lighter, semi-translucent material that allows natural light to filter through during daytime events and shines during evening celebrations. Sailcloth Tents are available in two widths: 40 feet and 60 feet. Sailing tents are the most beautiful of all the tent alternatives, and due of the materials used in their construction, they will provide your wedding or event an intimate vibe that no other tent can match.
In order to maintain their stability, these tents are typically placed onto grass. They contain at least one central pole, but they can also include numerous poles on the corners, which can be decorated with materials such as cloth, flowers, or vines.
In order to maintain their stability, these tents are typically placed onto grass. They contain at least one central pole, but they can also include numerous poles on the corners, which can be covered with materials such as cloth, flowers, or vines.
Cost to Rent a Tent for Wedding and Various Sizes
|Tent Size||of Tables(8 ft. or 60″ Round)||of People||Price|
|15 x 15||2||16 – 20||$160.00|
|20 x 20||4||32 – 40||$185.00|
|20 x 30||6||54 – 60||$210.00|
|20 x 40||8||64 – 80||$260.00|
|30 x 60||18||162 – 180||$580.00|
|40 x 40||16||144 – 160||$620.00|
|40 x 60||24||216 – 240||$820.00|
|40 x 80||32||256-320||$1,040.00|
|Capri28 x 28||4||32 – 40||$250.00|
Depending on the size of the tent, it might cost as low as $140 to hire a tent for one day, or as much as $1040 for a tent with a size of 4080 feet, which is 3200 square feet and can hold up to 320 people. In a modest size tent15x15 square feet, you can accommodate up to 20 people at a rental cost of $140, which is the most affordable in its category. For a very small party, or possibly for a single booth or gathering, this would be an excellent tent to use. Renting a tent for 32 to 60 people will cost between $185 and $210, depending on the size.
- Large tents, on the other hand, might cost anywhere from $580 to $1,040 per day or more.
- If your event gathering is going to be enormous, you’ll need to rent giant tents, which can be rented for $820 to $1,040 or more each day, plus a $400 to $1000 setup cost.
- The sizes of these tents range from 2,400 square feet to 3,200 square feet.
- Tents can be constructed to order and put up according to the specifications of the clients’ needs.
- You should employ a one-person-per-ten-square-foot-of-space ratio for your design.
- As previously stated, it will cost between $0.65 and $1.40 per square foot of tent size.
How much does a wedding Tent Rental costs?
Please keep in mind that tent rental fees often include tables, which are typically 8ft in length or 60′′ in diameter. Tent rental services include a maximum of 2 tables for a modest size tent of 1515 square feet in size and a minimum of 2 chairs. Remember that tables are necessary to accommodate people, and the size of the tables will have a significant impact on the number of people who can be accommodated in a tent. Will the table be 8ft rectangular in shape or 60′′ circular, which will allow for a greater number of people to be accommodated?
- Larger tables will, in the end, save space while accommodating a greater number of people.
- Round tables are regarded to be significantly more sociable than rectangular or square tables because of their circular form.
- Chandeliers are frequent in tents because they provide both beauty and refinement to the overall design of the structure.
- Renting chandeliers for a tent will cost anything from $50 to $500.
Chandeliers can offer a special touch of elegance to any occasion. Adding chandeliers to your event will undoubtedly elevate it from a simple tent party to a formal occasion.
Other Materials that add up to theTent Rental Costs:
Tent rental prices for the most part are reasonable. The lowest size costs between $140 and $165 for a 1515 square foot tent. It has adequate space to accommodate 16 to 20 people comfortably. Costs of a generator range from $500 to $1,250 or more, depending on the amount of electricity required. Chandeliers range in price from $50 to $500 each piece, or more, depending on the type of embellishment you pick. Costs of flooring: Tent flooring can cost anywhere from $1 to $3.50 per square foot, so plan on spending between $250 to $1,500 or more, depending on the sort of material you pick, such as plastic or wood.
- Installing an air conditioner will cost you money.
- The Price of Cambria Countertops Marketing for Contractors is an important part of any business.
- The Price of a New Excavator The Price of a New Golf Cart Cost of a Bobcat Utility Vehicle Rental Charges for a Boom Lift Cost of a Semi-Truck Price of a Bobcat Skid Steer Sunbelt Rentals is a firm that provides equipment rentals.
- Concrete Driveway Cost How Much Does a Bathroom Remodel Cost?
- Boston General Contractors is a construction company based in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Contractors in the state of New Jersey might get leads here.
- Contractors in Los Angeles can take advantage of these leads.
- Construct a strong online presence with a free small company website and email addresses.
Tent Rental Prices (Professionally Installed) – AA Party and Tent Rentals Dallas – Fort Worth
The tent serves as the focal point of any outdoor gathering. No other element of your big day can offer an air of elegance and charm quite like a magnificent tent. As soon as a guest walks into the room, it captures their attention and continues to hold it for some time after they depart.
It undoubtedly set the tone for a lively and unforgettable night, allowing everyone to become fully immersed in the festivities at their disposal. Tents are available for rent for a variety of events, including VIP events, everyday parties, and festivals. Definitions may be found under Tent Info.
Make Your Party Special Rent a Tent!
|10’x10’Tent decorated to use for wedding ceremony||The inside of 20’x40′ Tent set up for wedding reception|
In every outdoor event, the tent serves as a focal point. No other element of your big day can offer an air of elegance and charm quite like a stunning tent. As soon as an attendee walks into the room, it captures their attention and continues to hold it for some time after. It undoubtedly set the tone for an exciting and unforgettable evening, allowing everyone to become completely immersed in the festivities. Every occasion, VIP events, everyday gatherings, and festivals are catered for by our tent rental services.
|10′ x 10′ (frame)||$150.00|
|10′ X 20′ (frame)||$250.00|
|10′ x 70′(frame)||$775.00|
|10′ x 80′(frame)||$875.00|
|10′ x 90′(frame)||$975.00|
|10′ x 100′(frame)||$1075.00|
|10′ x 100′(frame)||$1175.00|
|20’x 20’ (frame)||$325.00|
|20’x 30’ (frame)||$450.00|
|20’x 40’ (frame)||$575.00|
|20’x 50′ (frame)||$725.00|
|20’x 60′ (frame)||$850.00|
|20’x 70′ (frame)||$975.00|
|20’x 80′ (frame)||$1075.00|
|20’x 90′ (frame)||$1225.00|
|20’x 100′ (frame)||$1300.00|
Frame tent with linen leg drapes, 20′ x 40′ in size
|30′ x 30′ (frame)||$800.00|
|30′ x 50′ (frame)||$1,150.00|
|Water barrel rental (delivered empty- customer fills on site)||$10.00|
|Water barrel rental (delivered pre-filled w/ water)||$35.00|
|Water barrelLinen cover, white||$15.00|
In the event that water barrels are brought empty and AA workers fill them on site, your hose must be in excellent working order and have sufficient pressure. There is a maximum length of 100 feet for the garden hose that we will be using. Tents must be located within 100 feet of the bib in order to fill all barrels tied to the tent. Everyday Quality at a Reasonable Price Delivery Fees Will ApplyThe height of the tent at the eve is 7 feet. The maximum height is 17 feet. Tents are temporary constructions that are used for many purposes.
|40’x 40’ (pole)||$900.00|
|40’x 60’ (pole)||$1300.00|
Solid sidewalls (only available in white). $2.00 per square foot Sidewalls with “cathedral windows” on both sides (white only) $4.00 per square foot Please take notice of the following: It is not necessary to connect the sidewalls to the side poles or to the ground because they are free-hanging from the tent’s edge. Policy on sidewalls: When sidewalls are hired with a tent, just the sidewalls should be erected before to the event and the tent should be removed after the event to avoid any wind damage to the sidewalls or tent.
The customer is responsible for installing side pole drapes on tent poles.
Sash for a pole drape is $3.00 per day (plus tax) (30 colors)
How Much Does It Cost To Rent A Party Tent?
When it comes to planning an outdoor tent event, there are a slew of questions. In addition, “How much does it cost to hire a party tent?” is one of the most often asked questions. You may expect to pay anywhere from $200 to $500 for a modest party tent, with some tents costing up to $2,000. Larger party tents can cost up to $600. Shortly put, the cost of your party tent will be determined by a number of things. To help you determine whether or not you’re overpaying for your party tent, we’re going to break down all of the expenditures you should be aware of and explain why.
Tent Rental Costs Based On Size and Style
The cost of renting a tent is the first and most visible expense that we’ll go through in this section of the breakdown. Depending on the rental company you’re considering, you should be able to choose from a vast selection of party tent rentals.
It is the quickest approach to select which tent to rent is to answer a few simple questions below, which will remove the vast majority of possibilities that aren’t a good fit for your needs.
- The cost of renting a tent is the first and most evident expense that we’ll go through in this analysis. A broad selection of party tent rentals should be available depending on the rental provider you’re contemplating working with. It is the quickest approach to select which tent to rent is to answer a few simple questions below, which will remove a large number of possibilities that aren’t a good fit for you.
Pricing may undoubtedly vary, but the table below provides a broad indication of what to expect in terms of tent rental costs:
- Event attendance ranges from 20 to 40 people. ranging from $250 to $395 The cost of renting a tent will vary depending on the size, style, and kind of tent that you choose. However, this price should only be used as a guideline, as it does not cover the costs of extra goods such as tables, chairs, linens, lighting fixtures, sidewalls, and other such items. Event attendance is between 50 and 90 people. Between $350 and $600 The cost of renting a tent will vary depending on the size, style, and kind of tent that you choose. However, this price should only be used as a guideline, as it does not cover the costs of extra goods such as tables, chairs, linens, lighting fixtures, sidewalls, and other such items. 100-150 people are expected to attend the event. 750 to 1,250 dollars The cost of renting a tent will vary depending on the size, style, and kind of tent that you choose. However, this price should only be used as a guideline, as it does not cover the costs of extra goods such as tables, chairs, linens, lighting fixtures, sidewalls, and other such items. Approximately 160-200 people will attend. $1,300 – $1,750 per month The cost of renting a tent will vary depending on the size, style, and kind of tent that you choose. However, this price should only be used as a guideline, as it does not cover the costs of extra goods such as tables, chairs, linens, lighting fixtures, sidewalls, and other such items.
Every event rental company is unique in its own way. In order to discover whether the rental firm is charging an additional fee for installation, you’ll want to carefully check your quote. The cost of installation is included in the rental fee charged by our firm (Dreamers Event Rentals). As a result, we do not charge an additional fee for installation. Another cost to consider is whether the installation is considered “standard” or if there are any additional costs for a variety of reasons such as an excessive walk to the installation area due to lack of direct access, the need for any special accommodations in order for the tent to fit (for example, cutting down tree branches), and so on.
(as they should, given that it involves more effort and time).
Most tent rental businesses will charge an additional price for concrete weighted blocks if your rental company is unable to stake into the ground to secure the tent.
Tent Add-Ons You Should Consider
Don’t make the mistake of assuming that your tent rental includes sidewalls, lighting, air conditioning, or heating. Toutes of these items are regarded as tent accessories, and they might be given at an extra expense. Not every customer will desire or want every tent accessory that is available. As a result, practically every rental business will provide them as an optional extra if you request them. The number of tent accessories you’ll require will be determined by the size and type of your tent, as well as the weather conditions.
- Consider the following scenario: you’d like to have a heated tent, but the weather prediction calls for 60 degrees.
- This may have an impact on the number of heaters and sidewalls that you would want or need to rent.
- Suppose you want to hire sidewalls to help keep the rain off your roof.
- The following are the reasons why: Whether or whether you utilize the sidewalls, you will very certainly still be responsible for the cost of them.
- While it is considerably easier to hire a few extra walls (or even more) if you do require them (or even more), it is far more difficult to rent a large number of sidewalls at short notice.
While you are not squandering money if you decide that you do not want all of the sidewalls that you have reserved, you are losing time.
Get Help Choosing The Right Tent
We hope you found this article to be informative. However, if you want more assistance, such as a recommendation on which tent rental will be most appropriate for your event, please call our event consultants immediately. A Dreamers Event Rentals location can be found at 12300 Owings Mills Blvd, Suite 8, Reisterstown, Maryland 21136. Visit us in person or give us a call at 410-881-2227. Please fill out the short form below and contact us as soon as possible so that we can all rejoice together!
How Do You Rent A Wedding Tent?
No comments on November 9, 2017No comments The time has come to contemplate an outdoor tent wedding if you are weary of going around in circles trying to locate a location that meets all of your goals and needs. Since you’ve opted to read this post, I’m going to assume you’re looking for a fast overview of the process of hiring a wedding tent and what you should expect. As a result, we’reRead More »
Difference Between A Pole Tent And Frame Tent
The deadline for submissions is November 30, 2020. There are no comments. When it comes to hiring a tent, the most often asked question we receive is, “what is the difference between a pole tent and a frame tent?” This post will provide you with a thorough comparison and will assist you in selecting the finest tent to rent. If you don’t have much time and would like the short version, you may read more about it here.
5 DIY Ideas For Decorating Your Wedding Tent
No comments on September 20, 2017. Let’s dive straight into some of the most amazing DIY wedding tent décor ideas you’ll find online. Even though you may want assistance with some of these projects, doing them yourself will be far less expensive than hiring a professional. Additionally, some of the items/supplies you’ll require are available in local stores and, in some cases, may be purchased online, which is very convenient.
Honoring Hampstead’s Best Wedding Photographer
There are no comments for September 20, 2017. Take a look at some of the most amazing DIY wedding tent décor ideas right now. Even though you may want assistance with some of these projects, doing them yourself is almost always less expensive than hiring a professional. Additionally, some of the items/supplies you’ll require are available in local stores and, in some cases, may be purchased online, which is convenient.
How Much Does It Cost to Rent a Tent?
No comments on September 20, 2017 Let’s jump straight into some of the most amazing DIY wedding tent design ideas you’ll ever see. Even though you may want assistance with some of these projects, doing them yourself will be far less expensive than hiring a professional to complete them. Additionally, some of the items/supplies you’ll require are available in local stores and, in some cases, may be purchased online, which is also an option.
Tent Rental Prices
It is possible to rent a tent for as low as $150 for a single day. This will provide you with a tent of 100 square feet. This is the smallest tent available for rent in the area. This type of tent may be able to accommodate up to ten people. For a very small party, or possibly for a single booth or gathering, this would be an excellent tent to use. It will cost between $350 and $500 to rent a tent large enough to accommodate 20 to 40 individuals. An inexpensive tent in the 400-600 square foot range will be yours for the taking with this option.
- These sorts of tents will have a total floor area of 1,200 square feet.
- Giant tents may be leased for $500 to $800 per day, plus a $1,000 setup cost, depending on the size.
- Tents with that much floor space may accommodate anywhere from 400 to 1,000 people.
- 1 person occupies 10 square feet of tent area.
- It is important to note that the size of the table has a significant impact on the number of people who can be accommodated in a tent.
- Which one you choose is a matter of personal choice and financial constraints.
- Are the tables going to be round, rectangular, or square in shape?
- It’s significantly more sociable than rectangular or square tables, which are also popular choices.
The cost of renting chandeliers for your tent will range from $50 to $100. If you’re planning a special occasion such as a wedding or an anniversary celebration, you might want to spend a little extra money on these. It will transform your gathering from a simple tent party into a formal occasion.
Your access to this site has been limited by the site owner
Your ability to use this service has been restricted. (Response code 503 from the HTTP server) If you believe you have been blocked in error, you should contact the site’s administrator for assistance. You must enter your email address in the space below and click “Send” if you are a WordPress user with administrative access on this site. After that, you will receive an email with instructions on how to recover access.
Block Technical Data
|Block Reason:||Access from your area has been temporarily limited for security reasons.|
|Time:||Wed, 2 Feb 2022 0:12:22 GMT|
Wordfence is a security plugin for WordPress that has been installed on more than 4 million websites. Wordfence is being used by the site’s owner to control who has access to their site. You may also read the documentation to understand more about Wordfence’s blocking features, or you can visit wordfence.com to find out more about Wordfence in general. For further information, please see the following link: Documentation generated by Wordfence at 0:12:22 UTC on Wednesday, February 2, 2022. The time on your computer is:.
How Much Does a Wedding Tent Cost? Should I Rent or Buy?
Wedding planning is a demanding endeavor. You’d be hard pushed to find many people who would disagree with this statement. The fact that expenses are so high is, of course, a huge source of worry. If you’re having an outdoor wedding, you’ll need wedding tents to keep everything dry. In this case, the question is: how much does a wedding tent cost? Should you purchase wedding tents or should you rent them? A wedding tent can range in price from $400 to $25,000, or even more, depending on its features.
- A pretty common 20×20 wedding tent will cost anywhere from $700 to $3,100, depending on the quality of the tent.
- What is the maximum number of visitors you need to accommodate?
- Is it true that tents are only used for visitors and dining?
- Consider some of these elements in further depth to help us restrict our options.
- We need to be certain that we are purchasing the appropriate tent for the task and that it meets all of our requirements.
Finding the Perfect Wedding Tent Sizes
The size of a party tent is important, whether it’s for a wedding, a BBQ, or a music festival. It is vital to ensure that your party tent is large enough to accommodate your guests as well as your other requirements. Consequently, let’s begin by understanding how to correctly assess our spatial requirements. As a general guideline, you should always make sure that each individual visitor has at least 10 square feet of room to themselves. High peak tents or frame tents of typical size 20×20 have 400 square feet of floor space, plus they don’t have the obtrusive center poles that you’ll find with pole tents.
Furthermore, it goes without saying that individuals prefer having extra space to move around in.
If you’re searching for a wedding tent that can accommodate 150 people, you’ll need an interior capacity of 1,500 square feet.
Of course, you are not required to accommodate everyone in a single tent. It is fairly typical for wedding planners to employ many tents rather than a single large party tent for their events.
Choosing a Wedding Tent Style
Following that, we’ll need to know what kind of wedding tent will be required for your special occasion. We produced a blog post to clarify the distinctions between the four main types of party tents, which you can find here. We strongly advise you to read the blog for more information. But here’s the super-duper-short summary of what happened:
- Pole tents are a cost-effective and attractive option, but their interior area is limited owing to the presence of the center poles. Because they are held up by guy ropes that are tied to tent pegs, they actually expand the total footprint of the tent. Furthermore, pole tents cannot be set up on asphalt without the use of a tent stake driver and then repairing the asphalt with asphalt plugs
- Frame tents, on the other hand, are more current in their construction. They do not require the use of center poles, pegs, or ropes in order to remain erect. With the help of an atent jack, they may also be set up by a single or a pair of individuals. In exchange, they are more expensive than pole tents and do not have the conventional wedding tent appearance that you would find with pole tents or high peak tents
- Nonetheless, they are more affordable than pole tents. High peak tents combine the usefulness of frame tents with the classic aesthetic appeal of pole tents to create a unique combination. They do, however, come at a higher price than the other kinds. Even still, if we had to choose just one design of tent as the ultimate wedding tent, there would be no debate: we believe the high peak tent is the only way to go. The style of pop-up tents is more in line with that of frame tents, despite the fact that they are less expensive and easier to put up. Furthermore, they are often smaller in size and may not be perfect for dining. Instead, you might wish to utilize pop-up tents to store wedding gifts or to keep the DJ out of the sun
- However, this is not required.
The Grade of Your Party Tent
Now, let’s talk about the tent’s grade: is it a commercial tent or a consumer tent? What’s the difference, and why does it matter in this situation? Our Weekender range of consumer-grade tents is ideal for backyard barbecues, birthday parties, and Fourth of July celebrations, among other things. They’ll be perfect for a wedding reception, as well. When purchasing party tents for personal use at home, and you’re wanting to save money, a consumer grade Weekender party tent should work well for you no matter what type of event you’re putting on or where you’re having it.
Their physical strength is intended to withstand the physical stress of being packed into a van or truck and transported, as well as the physical stress of being put up, taken down, and cleaned on a regular basis.
Our Weekender tents are constructed of materials that are comparable to those used in commercial tents.
Business tents, on the other hand, are the safer alternative for commercial use.
So How Much Does a Wedding Tent Cost at the End of the Day?
After that, we’ll talk about the tent’s classification: is it a commercial tent or a consumer tent? Is there a distinction, and why does it matter? Designed for backyard barbeques, birthday parties, and Fourth of July celebrations, our Weekender range is made of consumer-grade materials. A wedding reception will benefit from them as well. In other words, if you’re planning on purchasing party tents for personal use at home and you’re seeking to save money, a consumer-grade Weekender party tent should work well for you no matter what kind of event you’re having.
Physical stress such as being packed into a van or truck, moved, put up, broken down and cleaned on a regular basis is taken into consideration while designing them.
All of our Weekender tents are constructed from the same materials as commercial tents.
When it comes to business use, commercial tents are the most secure alternative.
Get a tent hire for your event if you want to outsmart the rain, protect your visitors from the sun, or keep the weather from becoming unpredictable. Look through our photo collection to discover a variety of sizes and options available to you.
On our Coronavirus Responsepage, you may find our most recent deposit and cancellation policy, as well as a chart showing the capacity of our social distancing tents. The focal point of the event Protect yourself from the sun or rain. Tent for use inside
Tent RentalsPrice List
Our pricing include the cost of set up. Walls are an added feature (please see pricing below). To secure a rental item, a 25 percent non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required at the time of booking. Our cancellation policy is detailed in our terms and conditions.
|Tent Size||Cost / Day|
|10′ x 10′ Tent||$170.00|
|10′ x 20′ Tent||$300.00|
|10′ x 30′ Tent||$500.00|
|15′ x 15′ Tent||$350.00|
|15′ x 20′ Tent||$400.00|
|20′ x 20′ Tent||$450.00|
|15′ x 30′ Tent||$550.00|
|20′ x 30′ Tent||$600.00|
|15′ x 45′ Tent||$650.00|
|20′ x 40′ Tent||$700.00|
|30′ x 30′ Tent||$800.00|
|20′ x 50′ Tent||$850.00|
|20′ x 60′ Tent||$1,200.00|
|30′ x 40′ Tent||$1,200.00|
|40′ x 40′ Tent||$1,350.00|
|20′ x 80′ Tent||$1,350.00|
|30′ x 60′ Tent||$1,450.00|
|40′ x 60′ Tent||$2,300.00|
|40′ x 80′ Tent||$2,500.00|
|40′ x 100′ Tent||$2,850.00|
|40′ x 120′ Tent||$3,300.00|
|40′ x 140′ Tent||$3,850.00|
Tent Accessories Price List
|Set up on concrete (Weights or Water barrel)||$30.00|
|Walls for Tent||$1.50 / linear foot|
|Parquet Dance Floor – Walnut||$1.35|
|Parquet Dance Floor – Oak||$1.35|
*If a tent is reserved, the charge for the site inspection will be removed from the final cost of the tent rental. Site Inspection: Do you need assistance deciding on the arrangement of your event or choosing what size tent would be the greatest match for your space? Our knowledgeable team will make a site visit to the event area to assess the situation and make a recommendation.
Self Installed Canopy Tents
|Tent||Cost / Day|
|10 x 10 Canopy Tent||$100.00|
|10 x 20 Canopy Tent||$165.00|
|Pop Up Tent Weights||$5.50|
|Pop Up Tent Walls||$0.50 / linear foot|
All of our self-installable tents are white canopies that are small enough to fit in the trunks of most cars and SUVs. Setup is simple and takes only a few minutes. Trade show booths, fairs, and temporary shelters are all excellent uses for this product. Must be put up on the day of the event and cannot be left unattended or unattended for an extended period of time.
Tent Capacity Chart
(Click here to obtain a pdf version of this document.)
Tent Rentals Size Recommendation
Are you unsure about the size you’ll require? Tents should be 100 square feet or more every ten to fifteen people, according to our recommendations. The final number may vary depending on whether visitors will be sitting at tables or standing, as well as how you will be putting up seats and tables, if relevant. Contact us with the specifics of your event, and our knowledgeable team will advise you on the appropriate size tent for your gathering.
Tent Rentals Delivered In The GTA
Meadowvale Party Rentals, based in Mississauga, provides tent rentals across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), including Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Brampton, Caledon, Halton Hills, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, and the heart of Toronto. Do you require something more than a tent? We may also provide table and chair rentals on request. Get in touch with us right away!
Tent Rental Prices MI, Table and Chair Rental Pricing MI, Metro Detroit, Michigan
White Vinyl with a White Frame$1.99 Black Vinyl with a Black Frame or Brown Vinyl with a Brown Frame$1.89 Garden Bistro, White, Round Back$2.20 White Resin Folding w/ Padded Seat$3.99 Natural Wood Chair w/ White Padded Seat$3.30 Gold Chiavari, Cane Back w/ Ivory/Black Padded Seat$3.30 White Vinyl with a White Frame$1.99 Black Vinyl with a Black Frame or Brown Vinyl with a Brown Frame $6.85 Tall Chrome Bar Stool with Black Padded Seat Black Bar Stool with Antique Gold Accent, Staking, or w/ Back $9.90 Tall Chrome Bar Stool with Black Padded Seat
Table for 6-8 people, 6′ long by 8′ wide. $8.75 for an 8′ long table that seats 8-10 people 895.00 $ 30″ or 36″ Round Table, Cocktail, 4 People $9.55 for a 30″ or 36″ round table, a tall stand up cocktail table, and a tall stand up cocktail table. There are four people in total. $10.55 for a 48″ Round Table that seats 4 – 6 people $10.00 48″ x 48″ Square Table, Seats 4-8 Persons $10.60 60″ Round Table for 8 – 10 People (about) 10 – 12 People Can Gather Around a 72″ Round Table for $10.60 $11.60 Farm and Harvest Table (eight feet by forty feet) $105.00 Round Serpentine Table (14-inch diameter) $15.75 Tablecloth for 48″ Round Patio Table with linen 4 – 6 Individuals $17.95 Umbrella 90″ Market – Style – Taupe Umbrella 90″ Market $23.00 Serpentine or 6′ Portable Bar Kit with Black Skirting A multi-colored pallet bar of 8 feet in length costs $70.00.
185 dollars for an 8-foot Jack Daniel’s Barrel Bar w/ Topper Pallet Bar with Lights – 4′ – $275.00 a $60.006′ or 8′ x 18″ Conference Table for 6-8 People, $210.00 Dance floors in Dark Maple, Fanx Maple Parquet design, starting at $8.95 Indoor/Outdoor Call CLICK TO CALLCALLWe also sell dance floors, platforms, podiums, stanchions, red carpets, coat racks, pipedrapes, and other similar items.
The Hi-Ball glasses are 8 oz., 11 oz., 12 oz. ; the Rock glasses are 9oz., 10.5oz. ; the Champagne glass is 5.5 oz. ; the Water goblet is 11 oz. ; and the Wine glass is 6 oz. 8 oz. All-Purpose Wine Glass; 7 oz. Punch Cup; Pilsner 12 oz.; Tall Zombie 13.5oz. $0.55 Irish Coffee Mugs (each 8-ounce serving); Fluted Champagne (6-ounce serving); Martini (6-ounce serving); Cosmopolitan (each 8-ounce serving); Bola Wine (each 13-ounce serving). Stemless wine is available in three sizes: elegant tall wine (11 ounces); grand vin tall wine (120 ounces); and stemless wine (17-ounces).
Linen, Chair CoversSpandex
Banquet Table Cloth$9.85 90″ round Cloth$9.85 108″ round Cloth$14.25 120″ round Cloth$16.40 132″ round Cloth$19.60 90″x132″ Long Box Cloth$20.70 90″x156″ Long Box Cloth$22.50 8′ Skirts $14.45 14′ Skirts $23.00 8′ Skirts $14.45 14′ Skirts $23.00 sashes $2.40 chair covers; fitted, satin bag tie-back; spandex $2.40 sashes $1.00
Other Sizes Available. Up To 30 plus Colors
*Not all linen colors and sizes are available in all configurations.
Custom Purchased Linen Order Available
Square Fusion:Dinner Plate$0.90 Salad Plate, BB$0.85China w/ Platinum Edging:Dinner Plate$0.70 Salad Plate, BB, Teacup, Saucer, Soup$0.65China w/ Platinum Edging:Dinner Plate$0.70 Salad Plate, BB, Teacup, Saucer, Soup$0.65China w/ Platinum Edging:Dinner Plate$0.70 Salad Plate, BB, Teacup, Saucer, Solid White Porcelain:Dinner Plate$0.68 Salad Plate, BB, Teacup, Saucer, Soup$0.65Glass – Seabreeze Swirl Pattern:Dinner Plate$0.60 Salad Plate, BB, Teacup, Saucer, Soup$0.60Glass – Seabreeze Swirl Pattern:Dinner Plate$0.60 Salad Plate, BB, Teacup, Saucer, Soup$0.60
Food Service Pieces
$8.70 for an 8-quart rolltop chafer with a lid. $8.35 for an 8-quart stainless steel commercial refrigerator * all chafing dishes require food pans Pans for Preparing Food for Chafing Dishes Party Barrels are available for $5.35 each. 109 quarts with wheels $26.50 Propane-powered convection oven on wheels $325.00 The heated banquet cabinet has a capacity of 120-130 plates. $325.00 Aside from industrial ovens, we also sell coffee makers and heat lamps. We also sell tray stands and waiter trays, among other things, and we have a huge selection.
1911-style Popcorn Maker, 8 oz. capacity $88.00 Cart with wheels for popcorn$47.00 Cotton Candy Machine (88.00 dollars) Sno-Cone Machine (Snow Cone Maker) $88.00 a mobile ice cream cart complete with an umbrella $170.00 ‘Fill and Chill Table 6′ for $50.00 FillChill Table 6′ skirting (14’)3/4 an around$70.00 fill chill table
1911-style Popcorn Maker, 8 oz. $88.00 Wheeled Cart for Popcorn $47.00 A Cotton Candy Machine is available for purchase for $85.00. Cone Maker (SnoCone Maker) $88.00 Umbrella and Ice Cream Cart $170.00 Filled and Chilled Table 6′ $50.00 Approximately $70.00 for a 6′ skirting (14′)3/4 an around
All Tent Prices Include Set-up/Installation of Tent
Blue/White, Red/White, Green/White, Yellow/White are all 20 x 20 solid white colors. 40–60 people are expected. $315.50 20 x 30 in Solid White, Blue/White, Red/White, Yellow/White, $245.00 20 x 30 in Solid White 60–80 people are expected. $300.00 Solid White 20 x 40 inch 80–100 people are expected. $650 Oval Solid White 30 × 40 $360.00 Oval Solid White 120–160 People $585.00 30 x 60 Oval Solid White 170–190 People 30 × 60 Oval Solid White $830.00 30 x 45 High Peak, Solid White 130–170 People $830.00 30 x 45 High Peak, Solid White $605.00 40 x 60 High Peak, Solid White Capacity: 240–280 Persons 320–350 People $1125.00 40 × 80 High Peak, Solid White $1125.00 1445.00 dollars solid white 40 x 100 inch high peak for 400–500 people 450–550 People $1765.00 40 × 120 High Peak, Solid White $1765.00 High Peak Solid White 40′ x 140′ Solid White 550-600 People $2085.00 $2400.00
Frame Tents (hard/soft surface installation)
High Peak Dimensions: 10 x 10 Traditional, solid white, bar/food service, bar/food service $100.00 Solid White 10′ x 20′ High Peak Bar/Food Service Tent $180.00 $240.00 15 x 15 High Peak 15 × 15 High Peak Traditional, solid white, bar/food service, bar/food service $240.00 15′ x 30′ Solid White High Peak 40–50 People $240.00 15′ x 30′ Solid White High Peak 40–50 People $390.00 High Peak, solid white 15′ x 45′, seating 55–70 people $205.00 Solid White High Peak 40–60 People $545.00 20 x 20 Solid White High Peak $1,355.00 20 × 30 Solid White High Peak, 60–80 People $475.00 40 x 34 Hexagonal High Peak, Solid White 90-110 People 40 x 34 Hexagonal High Peak, Solid White 80-100 people in a 20 x 40 High Peak, Solid White, for $905.00 $625.00 20 x 60 High Peak, Solid White Capacity 120-160 Persons Approximately 130-170 people may fit on a 30 x 45 Jumbo Track Gable that costs $895.
1066.00 Jumbo Track Gable, Solid White, 30 x 60, 180-200 People $1060.00 30′ x 75′ Jumbo Track Gable in Solid White with 225–275 People Capacity $1380.00 275–290 People, 30′ x 90′ Jumbo Track Gable with Solid White Finish, $1700.00.
Please contact us for a quote. Perry’s is not liable for any damage to subterranean wires that may occur! From weddings to graduations to backyard get-togethers to company picnics, we’ve got you covered. Large-scale events. Perry’s TentsEvents can handle any event, no matter how simple or sophisticated the style, design, or logistics are. No matter how big or little, Perry’s TentsEvents can handle it all!
Interested parties can contact us for a quotation. In the event that subsurface lines are damaged, Perry’s is not liable. Everything from weddings to graduations to backyard get-togethers to company picnics may be accommodated. Extraordinary Occasions Perry’s TentsEvents can handle any size event, no matter how simple or sophisticated the style, design, or logistics.
Our Experienced Delivery Staff Will et-Up Your Event Throughout S.E. MichiganBeyond. Call Today!
Perry’s Tents and Events4600 Clawson Tank Dr. Clarkston, MI 48346Sales Office1-844-TENT-PRO (1-844-836-8776)Phone: 248-334-1577 Fax: 248-334-3370Distribution CenterPhone: 248-338-8810Fax: 248-338-8864Distribution Center