Amazon.com : Party Tents
THE RESULTSPrice and other information may differ depending on the product size and color selected. Articles that are relevant to your search
Best Party Tents
- Out of hundreds of different types, our team of specialists has chosen the finest party tents for you. Based on our study, we’ve limited the field down to models from Leader Accessories, Eurmax, ABCCANOPY, MASTERCANOPY, American Phoenix, Ozark Trail, and Quictent, among other manufacturers. Our Best Party Tents category named CLAM as “Best of the Best” for its superior quality and excellent customer service. It is due of its overall quality and value that we have selected the Leader Accessories as our Best Bang for the Buck. Read our entire evaluation to learn about the advantages, disadvantages, and overall rating of each of the models we selected for our top five
The Best Tents for Parties
- Inclement weather won’t stop you from holding your outdoor event since pop-up tents and canopies give shade and protection from the elements. Several members of the This Old House Review team have combed Amazon for the best party tents. Here are some of our favorites:
The best wedding tents
- When planning an outdoor wedding, it is possible that the weather will not get the message, leaving you and your guests running for cover. Fortunately, a wedding tent is a well-established solution that has been around as long as the ceremony itself to provide protection from the elements. We’ve put together this list of reputable tents to assist you in finding the correct size, color, and design for your special day.
The Best Canopy Tents With Sidewalls
- If you’re planning an outdoor event, a canopy tent with sides is a great option to consider. A canopy tent may provide shade and protection from the sun, wind, and rain, whether you’re attending a business conference, a wedding, or a children’s birthday party.
Best Pop-Up Canopy Tents
- Pop-up canopy tents have gained in popularity in recent years, with consumers choosing a more lightweight and compact form that can be readily transported from one location to another. They’re perfect for a variety of activities that take place in the fresh air. Portable canopy tents are ideal for outdoor gatherings such as picnics or as a sunshade when you are camping. When it comes to color, white is a traditional choice, but you’ll want to consider the occasion in question to ensure that the hue is acceptable. Continue reading to view our favorites, which were chosen for their long-lasting quality and attractive hues.
Ships to the NetherlandsOnly 2 left in stock – order soon.Brands related to your search 5 percent coupon applied at checkoutSave 5 percent with coupon15 percent coupon applied at checkoutSave 15 percent with coupon5 percent coupon applied at checkoutSave 5 percent with coupon (some sizes/colors)20 percent coupon applied at checkoutSave 20 percent with coupon
How Much Does It Cost To Rent A Party Tent?
When it comes to planning an outdoor tent event, there are a slew of questions. In addition, “How much does it cost to hire a party tent?” is one of the most often asked questions. You may expect to pay anywhere from $200 to $500 for a modest party tent, with some tents costing up to $2,000. Larger party tents can cost up to $600. Shortly put, the cost of your party tent will be determined by a number of things. To help you determine whether or not you’re overpaying for your party tent, we’re going to break down all of the expenditures you should be aware of and explain why.
Tent Rental Costs Based On Size and Style
The cost of renting a tent is the first and most obvious expense that we’ll go over in this section of the breakdown. Depending on the rental company you’re considering, you should be able to choose from a large selection of party tent rentals. It is the quickest approach to select which tent to rent is to answer a few simple questions below, which will remove the vast majority of possibilities that aren’t a good fit for your needs.
- How many individuals do you anticipate attending? In comparison, a tent for 30-50 people can cost between $250 and $500, and a tent for 150 people can cost upwards of $1,500). What are you planning on doing with the tent? (Simply providing shade and weather protection will necessitate a smaller tent than providing space for seating, food, a dance floor, a DJ, a bar, and so on.) Is the tent going to be set up on grass or on pavement? (This will influence the sort of tent you hire, whether it is a pole or a frame.) For further information on the differences between a pole tent and frame tent, please see this page). Last but not least, when is your event taking place? (If your event is during the “off-season,” you may be able to get a good bargain on tickets.)
Pricing may undoubtedly vary, but the table below provides a broad indication of what to expect in terms of tent rental costs:
- Event attendance ranges from 20 to 40 people. ranging from $250 to $395 The cost of renting a tent will vary depending on the size, style, and kind of tent that you choose. However, this price should only be used as a guideline, as it does not cover the costs of extra goods such as tables, chairs, linens, lighting fixtures, sidewalls, and other such items. Event attendance is between 50 and 90 people. Between $350 and $600 The cost of renting a tent will vary depending on the size, style, and kind of tent that you choose. However, this price should only be used as a guideline, as it does not cover the costs of extra goods such as tables, chairs, linens, lighting fixtures, sidewalls, and other such items. 100-150 people are expected to attend the event. 750 to 1,250 dollars The cost of renting a tent will vary depending on the size, style, and kind of tent that you choose. However, this price should only be used as a guideline, as it does not cover the costs of extra goods such as tables, chairs, linens, lighting fixtures, sidewalls, and other such items. Approximately 160-200 people will attend. $1,300 – $1,750 per month The cost of renting a tent will vary depending on the size, style, and kind of tent that you choose. However, this price should only be used as a guideline, as it does not cover the costs of extra goods such as tables, chairs, linens, lighting fixtures, sidewalls, and other such items.
Every event rental company is unique in its own way. In order to discover whether the rental firm is charging an additional fee for installation, you’ll want to carefully check your quote. The cost of installation is included in the rental fee charged by our firm (Dreamers Event Rentals). As a result, we do not charge an additional fee for installation. Another cost to consider is whether the installation is considered “standard” or if there are any additional costs for a variety of reasons such as an excessive walk to the installation area due to lack of direct access, the need for any special accommodations in order for the tent to fit (for example, cutting down tree branches), and so on.
(as they should, given that it involves more effort and time).
Most tent rental businesses will charge an additional price for concrete weighted blocks if your rental company is unable to stake into the ground to secure the tent.
Tent Add-Ons You Should Consider
Don’t make the mistake of assuming that your tent rental includes sidewalls, lighting, air conditioning, or heating. Toutes of these items are regarded as tent accessories, and they can be provided at an additional cost. Not every customer will desire or want every tent accessory that is available. As a result, practically every rental business will provide them as an optional extra if you request them. The number of tent accessories you’ll require will be determined by the size and style of your tent, as well as the weather conditions.
- Consider the following scenario: you’d like to have a heated tent, but the weather prediction calls for 60 degrees.
- This may have an impact on the number of heaters and sidewalls that you would desire or need to hire.
- Suppose you want to rent sidewalls to help keep the rain off your roof.
- The following are the reasons why: Whether or whether you utilize the sidewalls, you will very certainly still be responsible for the cost of them.
- While it is considerably easier to hire a few extra walls (or even more) if you do require them (or even more), it is far more difficult to rent a large number of sidewalls at short notice.
While you are not squandering money if you decide that you do not want all of the sidewalls that you have reserved, you are losing time.
Get Help Choosing The Right Tent
We hope you found this article to be informative. However, if you want more assistance, such as a recommendation on which tent rental will be most appropriate for your event, please call our event consultants immediately. A Dreamers Event Rentals location can be found at 12300 Owings Mills Blvd, Suite 8, Reisterstown, Maryland 21136. Visit us in person or give us a call at 410-881-2227. Please fill out the short form below and contact us as soon as possible so that we can all celebrate together!
How To Throw The Best “Carroll County Style” Wedding
No comments on September 26, 2017. If you’re getting married and you live in or around Carroll County, you should pay close attention to the information in this article. What is it that this county enjoys the most? Right? Farmland, beer, country living, and so forth. After all, why would you pick anything else for your wedding that doesn’t fit into the Carroll County way of life? An outdoor tent wedding is a great option. « Continue reading this post »
How Much Does It Cost To Rent A Party Tent?
The date is August 3, 2021. There are no comments. When it comes to planning an outdoor tent event, there are a slew of questions. In addition, “How much does it cost to hire a party tent?” is one of the most often asked questions. You may expect to pay anywhere from $200 to $500 for a modest party tent, with some tents costing up to $2,000. Larger party tents can cost up to $600. In a nutshell, the price ofRead More →
How Many People Fit Under A 40 x 40 Tent?
The 18th of June, 2019 There are no comments. In case you’re wondering how many people can fit under a 40 x 40 tent, this article will assist you in understanding the “true” size of this tent. Because we respect your time, the basic response is as follows: A 40 × 40 tent may accommodate anywhere from 100 to 192 people. If you decide to seat visitors, you should consider the following:Read More »
Tent Rental Prices (Professionally Installed) – AA Party and Tent Rentals Dallas – Fort Worth
The tent serves as the focal point of any outdoor gathering. No other element of your big day can offer an air of elegance and charm quite like a magnificent tent. As soon as a guest walks into the room, it captures their attention and continues to hold it for some time after they depart. It undoubtedly set the tone for a lively and unforgettable night, allowing everyone to become fully immersed in the festivities at their disposal. Tents are available for rent for a variety of events, including VIP events, everyday parties, and festivals.
Make Your Party Special Rent a Tent!
|10’x10’Tent decorated to use for wedding ceremony||The inside of 20’x40′ Tent set up for wedding reception|
Everyday Quality at a Reasonable Price Additional Delivery Fees Will Be Charged The height of the tent is 7 feet at the eve. The maximum height is 12 feet. Tents are temporary structures that are used for various purposes. In the event of severe weather or high winds, abandon the tent and seek permanent shelter.
|10′ x 10′ (frame)||$150.00|
|10′ X 20′ (frame)||$250.00|
|10′ x 70′(frame)||$775.00|
|10′ x 80′(frame)||$875.00|
|10′ x 90′(frame)||$975.00|
|10′ x 100′(frame)||$1075.00|
|10′ x 100′(frame)||$1175.00|
|20’x 20’ (frame)||$325.00|
|20’x 30’ (frame)||$450.00|
|20’x 40’ (frame)||$575.00|
|20’x 50′ (frame)||$725.00|
|20’x 60′ (frame)||$850.00|
|20’x 70′ (frame)||$975.00|
|20’x 80′ (frame)||$1075.00|
|20’x 90′ (frame)||$1225.00|
|20’x 100′ (frame)||$1300.00|
Frame tent with linen leg drapes, 20′ x 40′ in size
|30′ x 30′ (frame)||$800.00|
|30′ x 50′ (frame)||$1,150.00|
|Water barrel rental (delivered empty- customer fills on site)||$10.00|
|Water barrel rental (delivered pre-filled w/ water)||$35.00|
|Water barrelLinen cover, white||$15.00|
In the event that water barrels are brought empty and AA workers fill them on site, your hose must be in excellent working order and have sufficient pressure. There is a maximum length of 100 feet for the garden hose that we will be using. Tents must be located within 100 feet of the bib in order to fill all barrels tied to the tent.
Everyday Quality at a Reasonable Price Delivery Fees Will ApplyThe height of the tent at the eve is 7 feet. The maximum height is 17 feet. Tents are temporary constructions that are used for many purposes. In the event of severe weather or heavy winds, abandon the tent and seek permanent shelter.
|40’x 40’ (pole)||$900.00|
|40’x 60’ (pole)||$1300.00|
Solid sidewalls (only available in white). $2.00 per square foot Sidewalls with “cathedral windows” on both sides (white only) $4.00 per square foot Please take notice of the following: It is not necessary to connect the sidewalls to the side poles or to the ground because they are free-hanging from the tent’s edge. Policy on sidewalls: When sidewalls are hired with a tent, just the sidewalls should be erected before to the event and the tent should be removed after the event to avoid any wind damage to the sidewalls or tent.
The customer is responsible for installing side pole drapes on tent poles.
Sash for a pole drape is $3.00 per day (plus tax) (30 colors)
How Much Does a Wedding Tent Cost? Should I Rent or Buy?
Wedding planning is a demanding endeavor. You’d be hard pushed to find many people who would disagree with this statement. The fact that expenses are so high is, of course, a huge source of worry. If you’re having an outdoor wedding, you’ll need wedding tents to keep everything dry. In this case, the question is: how much does a wedding tent cost? Should you purchase wedding tents or should you rent them? A wedding tent can range in price from $400 to $25,000, or even more, depending on its features.
- A pretty common 20×20 wedding tent will cost anywhere from $700 to $3,100, depending on the quality of the tent.
- What is the maximum number of visitors you need to accommodate?
- Is it true that tents are only used for visitors and dining?
- Consider some of these elements in further depth to help us restrict our options.
- We need to be certain that we are purchasing the appropriate tent for the task and that it meets all of our requirements.
Finding the Perfect Wedding Tent Sizes
The size of a party tent is important, whether it’s for a wedding, a BBQ, or a music festival. It is critical to ensure that your party tent is large enough to accommodate your guests as well as your other requirements. Consequently, let’s begin by understanding how to correctly assess our spatial requirements. As a general rule, you should always make sure that each individual guest has at least 10 square feet of space to themselves. High peak tents or frame tents of typical size 20×20 have 400 square feet of floor space, plus they don’t have the obtrusive center poles that you’ll find with pole tents.
Furthermore, it goes without saying that individuals prefer having extra space to move around in.
If you’re searching for a wedding tent that can accommodate 150 people, you’ll need an interior capacity of 1,500 square feet.
Of course, you are not required to accommodate everyone in a single tent. It is fairly typical for wedding planners to employ many tents rather than a single large party tent for their events.
Choosing a Wedding Tent Style
Following that, we’ll need to know what kind of wedding tent will be required for your special occasion. We produced a blog post to clarify the distinctions between the four main types of party tents, which you can find here. We strongly advise you to read that blog for more information. But here’s the super-duper-short summary of what happened:
- Pole tents are a cost-effective and attractive option, but their interior area is limited owing to the presence of the center poles. Because they are held up by guy ropes that are tied to tent pegs, they actually expand the total footprint of the tent. Furthermore, pole tents cannot be set up on asphalt without the use of a tent stake driver and then repairing the asphalt with asphalt plugs
- Frame tents, on the other hand, are more current in their construction. They do not require the use of center poles, pegs, or ropes in order to remain erect. With the help of an atent jack, they may also be set up by a single or a pair of individuals. In exchange, they are more expensive than pole tents and do not have the conventional wedding tent appearance that you would find with pole tents or high peak tents
- Nonetheless, they are more affordable than pole tents. High peak tents combine the usefulness of frame tents with the classic aesthetic appeal of pole tents to create a unique combination. They do, however, come at a higher price than the other kinds. Even still, if we had to choose just one design of tent as the ultimate wedding tent, there would be no debate: we believe the high peak tent is the only way to go. The style of pop-up tents is more in line with that of frame tents, despite the fact that they are less expensive and easier to put up. Furthermore, they are often smaller in size and may not be perfect for dining. Instead, you might wish to utilize pop-up tents to store wedding gifts or to keep the DJ out of the sun
- However, this is not required.
The Grade of Your Party Tent
Now, let’s talk about the tent’s grade: is it a commercial tent or a consumer tent? What’s the difference, and why does it matter in this situation? Our Weekender range of consumer-grade tents is ideal for backyard barbecues, birthday parties, and Fourth of July celebrations, among other things. They’ll be perfect for a wedding reception, as well. When purchasing party tents for personal use at home, and you’re wanting to save money, a consumer grade Weekender party tent should work well for you no matter what type of event you’re putting on or where you’re having it.
Their physical strength is intended to withstand the physical stress of being packed into a van or truck and transported, as well as the physical stress of being put up, taken down, and cleaned on a regular basis.
Our Weekender tents are constructed of materials that are comparable to those used in commercial tents.
Business tents, on the other hand, are the safer alternative for commercial use.
So How Much Does a Wedding Tent Cost at the End of the Day?
Taking into consideration all of these factors, you’ll be able to calculate an approximate cost of a wedding tent. You could anticipate to pay anywhere between $2,500 and $7,000 on a professional, commercial-grade wedding tent as a general guideline, depending on your budget. Most people who are considering whether to rent or purchase a wedding tent should opt to rent rather than buy, according to research. Unless you want to keep the tent after the wedding and use it for outdoor gatherings at your house, renting is most likely the best option available to you.
- It’s important to remember the rule of ten rental returns on investment: party tents are typically priced so that rental companies see a return on their investment in as few as ten rentals, or less.
- You should be able to generate a generally reasonable pricing range for your location based on the facts you’ve gathered and the 10 rental ROI guideline.
- We’ll be happy to walk you through the various features of each of our tents and assist you in selecting options that are appropriate for your events, your budget, and your other requirements.
- Please remember to inquire with our staff about our fantastic deals and free delivery offers as well.
We’d like to extend our congratulations to the newlyweds and wish them a stress-free wedding planning experience. We’re also available to assist you in locating wedding tents, folding tables, folding chairs, dancing floors or anything else you might need. Just give us a call at (800) 828-2828.
How Much Does It Cost to Rent a Tent?
Renting a tent will typically cost between $.75 and $1.50 per square foot of area, depending on the size. You may pay as little as $150 for a 10×10 tent or as much as $2,500 for a tent that is 5,000 to 10,000 square feet in size. Tent lighting is $1 per foot of length. If you require heaters, they might cost anything from $100 to $300 per unit. You’ve got a formal event to prepare for. It is a rain or shine event, so you must be prepared with appropriate shelter. You hope for sunshine, but you are prepared for rain.
There are both huge and small businesses.
Tent Rental Prices
It is possible to rent a tent for as low as $150 for a single day. This will provide you with a tent of 100 square feet. This is the smallest tent available for rent in the area. This type of tent may be able to accommodate up to ten people. For a very small party, or possibly for a single booth or gathering, this would be an excellent tent to use. It will cost between $350 and $500 to rent a tent large enough to accommodate 20 to 40 individuals. An inexpensive tent in the 400-600 square foot range will be yours for the taking with this option.
- These sorts of tents will have a total floor area of 1,200 square feet.
- Giant tents may be leased for $500 to $800 per day, plus a $1,000 setup cost, depending on the size.
- Tents with that much floor space may accommodate anywhere from 400 to 1,000 people.
- 1 person occupies 10 square feet of tent area.
- It is important to note that the size of the table has a significant impact on the number of people who can be accommodated in a tent.
- Which one you choose is a matter of personal choice and financial constraints.
- Are the tables going to be round, rectangular, or square in shape?
- It’s significantly more sociable than rectangular or square tables, which are also popular choices.
- The cost of renting chandeliers for your tent will range from $50 to $100.
- It will transform your gathering from a simple tent party into a formal occasion.
How Much Do Wedding Tents Cost?
Do you have visions of a garden wedding? However, if your wedding venue requires a tent (or if you require one as a weather backup plan), the costs of your wedding tent can quickly add up. While the great outdoors can provide an amazing scenic backdrop for your wedding ceremony or reception, the costs of your wedding tent can quickly add up. If you don’t budget for those extra bucks, your perfect wedding venue may end up costing more than you anticipated. So, how much do wedding tents set you back in terms of money?
- There are other simple methods to save a significant amount of money on the cost of a wedding tent, so keep reading!
- The first thing you should know about wedding tents is that they can be divided into two categories: pole tents and frame tents.
- However, while the materials used to construct them and the forms and patterns of their general structures might differ significantly, you can get a better notion of the type of tent you’re searching for by determining which of the two you prefer the most.
- In most cases, they feature at least one center pole, but many couples choose to have many (which they typically adorn with fabric, flowers, or vines, among other things).
- A pole tent with side walls that look like French windows.
- Because there are no poles within the tent, you will have more square footage inside because you will not have to organize your seating around the poles.
- A frame tent with side walls that open like French windows.
- While you may have a preference for one style of tent over another, you will have to choose the wedding tent type that is most appropriate for your venue.
Sperry Tent Wedding Tent Size: A Sperry Tent Wedding Tent There are a plethora of formulae available to assist you in determining what size tent you’ll want, taking into account factors such as the number of tables you’ll have (square or round), the number of guests attending, and whether or not you’ll have a dance floor, among other things.
However, I would not get too caught up in that because you will most likely receive all of that information from the tent company at your initial visit or phone contact. For your convenience, the following are some general size requirements for pole tents that you might anticipate to encounter:
- A 30×60 pole tent can accommodate up to 100 guests. Up to 140 guests can be accommodated in a 40×60 pole tent. Up to 200 guests can be accommodated in a 40×80 pole tent.
Illumene has created wedding tent chandeliers. After you’ve decided on your basic wedding tent construction, you’ll need to pick which of the following extras you’ll require:
- Flooring, side walls, liners/draping, lighting, heaters, fans, and air conditioning (If your location does not have a kitchen or covered setup space, you may need to rent an additional, smaller tent for this purpose.)
The following are some questions you should be prepared to ask your wedding venue and tent rental companies before you can determine how much a tent will cost you: In regards to the wedding tent company:
- Is labor included in the cost of the tent rental? If not, what is your anticipated labor cost for the tent rental? What is the length of the tent rental time
- Does the tent require a permit or is it included in the price
- What is the cost of the tent rental
- Do you know if the tent is weatherproof? What is your policy on cancellations? How are orders placed at the last minute handled
- What are your delivery and pick-up rates
- What size do you propose
- And other questions. Are the sidewalls, the floor, the lighting, and any other components included? When renting other equipment from you (tables, chairs, and so on), are there any savings available to me
In terms of the wedding venue:
- For the ceremony and/or reception, do I have to rent a wedding tent from a third-party vendor? If not, what is the venue’s contingency plan in case of bad weather? How many hours do I have allotted for setup and break-down time? (It can take 6-8 hours to set up a tent and half that time to take it down, on average). What would be the cost of additional rental hours if they were required
- Is there a power supply for a tent, or do I need to bring my own generator? In what dimensions would we be tenting
- What are the dimensions of the place we would be tenting? Is it mandatory for me to rent a tent from a specific company? And, if not, which ones would you recommend?
A glimpse of some general wedding tent rental costs* is provided below: Depending on size, type, and other factors, a basic tent structure can cost anywhere from $500 for your smallest tent (such as the one you might use for your caterers) to $5,000 or more. Flooring:Tent flooring can cost anywhere from $1.50 to $2.50 per square foot, so plan on spending $300 to $2,000 or more depending on the kind (plastic, wood, etc.) Generator:$500-$1,250 Chandeliers:$50-$500/each Side walls: These are charged by the linear square foot, with prices ranging from $1 to $4 per linear square foot.
A general estimate for liners in a 40’X60′ tent, according to Pacific Party Canopies, is approximately $1,080.
REMEMBER: As with other wedding providers, pricing varies widely depending on location (for example, the cost of a wedding in New York City will be far more than the cost of a wedding in Detroit).
- If you’re choosing a venue because it’s less expensive than other options you’ve considered but it requires a tent, you’ll want to factor in the cost of the tent into your overall budget for the location. Depending on the cost, you may want to choose a different site that is more expensive but does not require a tent
- For wedding tent rentals, inquire with the wedding venue or caterer about whoever they recommend. If possible, choose a tent rental provider that has worked in the area previously and is familiar with the terrain
- This will save you time and money. The cost of a catering tent (as indicated above) will also have to be considered if your entire wedding reception will take place outside and caterers will be required to set up a kitchen.
How to Save Money:
- You can omit the liner. In many cases, these are more expensive than the tent itself, despite the fact that they are very appealing. In order to achieve the drapey aspect, a pole tent should be used instead
- Fabric walls will be more expensive to install. Solid, transparent, or windowed walls are best for keeping the price as close to the average as possible. It is not necessary to purchase flooring for your complete tent. As an alternative, choose to only have a dance floor. While heaters are necessary during the colder months (and are very affordable), air conditioners are prohibitively pricey (and tent companies rarely suggest you get one). Instead, use fans to cool the tent down if it becomes too hot inside. As a result of the complicated ceiling design and the fact that you will almost certainly have to line them (unless they are transparent), frame tents may be more expensive. Instead of a traditional tent, consider a pole tent to save money.
Are you looking for more specific wedding pricing information? Take a look at how much wedding flowers cost and how much wedding photographers cost to see what you may expect. While we only link to items and services that we believe you will enjoy, some of the links on our site are monetized to help us keep the lights on. Purchasing something after clicking via our links may result in us receiving a commission, which allows us to continue providing you with excellent content! All of our opinions are entirely our own.
Listen to the Woman Getting Married Podcast
The TENT MATRIX is intended to serve as a quick reference when determining the size of the tent you will require. Only recommendations are made for tent sizes, and they do not represent the full range of sizes and styles available. For a bespoke tent size, please contact one of our event advisors at the following number: 240-651-5948
|NUMBER OF GUESTS||SEATING FOR DINING ONLY||WITH BARBUFFET||WITH DANCE FLOORDJ||DANCE FLOOR SIZE|
|40||20’ X 20’400 SQ FT||20’ X 30’600SQ FT||20’ X 40’800 SQ FT||8’ X 12’|
|60||20’ X 30’600 SQ FT||20’ X 40’800 SQ FT||20’ X 50’1000 SQ FT||12’ X 12’|
|80||20’ X 40’800 SQ FT||20’ X 50’1000SQ FT||30’ X 40’1200 SQ FT||12’ X 16’|
|90||30’ X 30’900 SQ FT||30’ X 40’1200 SQ FT||30’ X 50’1500 SQ FT||12’ X 16’|
|100||20’ X 50’1000 SQ FT||30’ X 40’1200 SQ FT||40’ X 40’1600 SQ FT||16 X’ 16’|
|120||30’ X 40’1200 SQ FT||30’ X 50’1500 SQ FT||30’ X 60’1800 SQ FT||16’ X 20’|
|180||30’ X 60’1800 SQ FT||40’ X 60’2400 SQ FT||40’ X 80’3200 SQ FT||20’ X 20’|
|240||40’ X 60’2400 SQ FT||40’ X80’3200 SQ FT||60’ X 60’3600 SQ FT||20’ X 24’|
|320||40’ X 80’3200 SQ FT||40’ X 100’4000 SQ FT||60’ X 120’7200 SQ FT||24’ X 30’|
Ten feet by ten feet costs 160.00 dollars for a seat up to ten feet ten feet by twenty feet costs 295.00 dollars for a seat up to ten feet ten feet by thirty feet costs $440.00 ten feet by forty feet costs $ 585.00 ten feet by forty feet costs $ 585.00 twenty feet by twenty feet costs 395.00 dollars for a seat up to forty feet twenty feet by thirty feet costs $595.00 dollars for a seat up to sixty feet twenty feet by forty feet costs $
Rental Price Lists – South Jersey Tent Rentals – Tent & Party Equipment
Please keep in mind that in addition to the pricing stated below, there will be an extra fee for partial labor surcharge on tent set up / break down as well as a delivery / pick up charge.
Rates start at 100.00 and go higher from there depending on how far you are from our location. Additional fees apply for all patio and driveway installations as well as concrete and deck tent installations.
- A 10′ x 10′ (EZ UP tent) costs $75.00
- A 10′ x 20′ (Holds 2 tables and 16 chairs) costs $225.00
- A 15′ x 15′ (Holds 2 tables and 16 chairs) costs $225.00
- A 20′ x 20′ costs $300.00 (Holds 4 tables and 32 chairs)
- A 30′ x 40′ costs $500.00 (Holds 8 tables and 64 chairs)
- A 30′ x 45
Please keep in mind that all tents 30 x 30 and bigger require stakes to be properly secured. If stakes are not available, water barrel weights can be utilized to support any tents 20 x 40 and smaller. Water barrels are billed at a rate of 20.00 per barrel. (Please keep in mind that pole tents require stakes in the ground up to 35″ deep.) Setup of the pole tents must take place on a grassy area where stakes may be used to secure the tents in place. There are no underground utility lines in the tent installation area.
- A 20′ x 20′ is $275.00
- A 20′ x 30′ is $375.00
- And a 20′ x 40′ is $475.00
- A 30′ x 30′ is $600.00
- A 30′ x 45′ is $875.00
- 30′ x 60′ is $1100.00
- A 30′ x 75′ is $1450.00
- And a 30′ x 90′ is $1700.00
- A 40′ x 40′ is $1
- Using white wiring and clear bulbs, LED string lights cost $1.00 per foot installed
- Installing globe lights in a tent costs $40.00 each 30 foot section. 40k btu LB tent heater
- 4 globe chandelier lights – $45.00 each
- 80k btu thermostat controlled tent heater
- 4 globe chandelier lights Two (2) 2′ x 4′ black portable bars, each $45.00
- White thermostat controlled tent heater, $100.00
- One hundred (100) gallons of propane for an 80k btu tent heater, $100.00 Sidewall with cathedral windows or plain white sidewall – $2.00 per linear foot installed
- Keder cathedral window sidewall – $3.00 per linear foot installed
- 12″ fans / air circulators attached to side poles – 40.00 each
- 12″ fans / air circulators attached to side poles – 40.00 each Installed in tent flooring at a rate of 1.25 per square foot (must be flat / level area)
Dance floor (laminate wood)
- 9′ x 12′ (accommodates 15 guests) – $275.00
- 12′ x 12′ (accommodates 25 guests) – $300.00
- 12′ x 15′ (accommodates 30 guests) – $350.00
- 15′ x 15′ (accommodates 30 guests) – $475.00
- 15′ x 15′ (accommodates 30 guests) (accommodates 40 guests) $400,000
- 18′ x 18′ (can seat 50 guests) $600,000
- A rectangular table that is 30′′ wide by 8′ long and seats 8 people
- A rectangular table that is 30′′ wide by 6′ long and seats 8 people
- A rectangular table that is 30″ wide by 4′ long and seats 8 people
- A round table that is 36′′ in diameter and seats 8 people
- A round table that is 72′′ in diameter and seats 10 people
- A Serpentine table that is 7 feet long and seats 10 people
- A round table that is 72′′ in diameter and seats 10 Children’s tables – 30″ wide X 6′ long X 22″ tall – 10.00 per table
- 60″ 1/2 round table – 15.00 per table
- Fill n’ chill 6 foot ice table – 20.00 per table
- Seat prices are as follows: white plastic folding chairs are $2.00 each
- Kiddie chairs (14 inches tall) are $1.50 each
- White resin folding chairs with cushioned seats are $3.75 each.
*Please keep in mind that mixers for margarita, pina colada, and strawberry daiquiri beverages are available for purchase at a cost of $25.00 per gal. (each gallon generates about 75 – 8oz. drinks; each gallon yields 5 gallons of drinks).
- $175.00 for a Crathco single heavy duty frozen drink machine
- $175.00 for a Bunn double heavy duty frozen drink machine
- Machines to make cotton candy (includes materials for 50 people) are $75.00
- Snow Cone Machines (includes 1 gallon of syrup and 50 cups) are $75.00
- Popcorn Machines (includes supplies for 50 people) are $75.00. Note: Extra portions are available for purchase at a rate of $10.00 for 50 additional portions for the machines listed above
- The Hot Dog Machine is $70.00.
- The following games cost $35.00: Grab-A-Duck, Ring Toss, Mini Hoop Basketball, Balloon Pop, Color Wheel, Can Smash / Cover the Spot, Can Smash / Cover the Spot, Can Smash / Cover the Spot.
- 15′ X 15′ Jump Castle – $250.00 / based on a one-day rental
- 20′ X 27′ Fun Express Train Station Kiddie Maze – $375.00
- 15′ X 15′ Jump Castle – $250.00 / based on a one-day rental
- A selection of colored plastic tablecloths are $2.00 each
- Kwik-covers (available at Kwikcovers.com) are $4.00 each
- And disposable tablecloths are $2.00 each. linens in a range of colors (half-drop between table edge and floor) – 10.00 each
- Linens in a variety of colors (drop from table edge to floor) – 13.00 each
- 2′ X 5′ Charcoal Grill – $65.00
- 150 Quart Ice Chest – $15.00
- 2′ X 5′ Charcoal Grill – $65.00
Sales tax will be added to total amount. We accept cash, check, and credit cards.
Get a tent rental for your event if you want to outwit the rain, protect your guests from the sun, or keep the weather from being unpredictable. Look through our photo collection to discover a variety of sizes and options available to you. On our Coronavirus Responsepage, you may find our most recent deposit and cancellation policy, as well as a chart showing the capacity of our social distancing tents. The focal point of the event Protect yourself from the sun or rain. Tent for use inside
Tent RentalsPrice List
Our pricing include the cost of set up. Walls are an additional feature (please see pricing below). To secure a rental item, a 25 percent non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required at the time of booking. Our cancellation policy is detailed in our terms and conditions.
|Tent Size||Cost / Day|
|10′ x 10′ Tent||$170.00|
|10′ x 20′ Tent||$300.00|
|10′ x 30′ Tent||$500.00|
|15′ x 15′ Tent||$350.00|
|15′ x 20′ Tent||$400.00|
|20′ x 20′ Tent||$450.00|
|15′ x 30′ Tent||$550.00|
|20′ x 30′ Tent||$600.00|
|15′ x 45′ Tent||$650.00|
|20′ x 40′ Tent||$700.00|
|30′ x 30′ Tent||$800.00|
|20′ x 50′ Tent||$850.00|
|20′ x 60′ Tent||$1,200.00|
|30′ x 40′ Tent||$1,200.00|
|40′ x 40′ Tent||$1,350.00|
|20′ x 80′ Tent||$1,350.00|
|30′ x 60′ Tent||$1,450.00|
|40′ x 60′ Tent||$2,300.00|
|40′ x 80′ Tent||$2,500.00|
|40′ x 100′ Tent||$2,850.00|
|40′ x 120′ Tent||$3,300.00|
|40′ x 140′ Tent||$3,850.00|
Tent Accessories Price List
|Set up on concrete (Weights or Water barrel)||$30.00|
|Walls for Tent||$1.50 / linear foot|
|Parquet Dance Floor – Walnut||$1.35|
|Parquet Dance Floor – Oak||$1.35|
*If a tent is reserved, the charge for the site inspection will be removed from the final cost of the tent rental. Site Inspection: Do you need assistance deciding on the layout of your event or determining what size tent would be the best fit for your space? Our knowledgeable team will make a site visit to the event area to assess the situation and make a recommendation.
Self Installed Canopy Tents
|Tent||Cost / Day|
|10 x 10 Canopy Tent||$100.00|
|10 x 20 Canopy Tent||$165.00|
|Pop Up Tent Weights||$5.50|
|Pop Up Tent Walls||$0.50 / linear foot|
All of our self-installable tents are white canopies that are small enough to fit in the trunks of most cars and SUVs. Setup is simple and takes only a few minutes. Trade show booths, fairs, and temporary shelters are all excellent uses for this product. Must be put up on the day of the event and cannot be left unattended or unattended for an extended period of time.
Tent Capacity Chart
(Click here to obtain a pdf version of this document.)
Tent Rentals Size Recommendation
Are you unsure about the size you’ll require? Tents should be 100 square feet or more per ten to fifteen people, according to our recommendations. The final number may vary depending on whether visitors will be sitting at tables or standing, as well as how you will be putting up seats and tables, if relevant. Contact us with the specifics of your event, and our knowledgeable team will advise you on the appropriate size tent for your gathering.
Tent Rentals Delivered In The GTA
Meadowvale Party Rentals, based in Mississauga, provides tent rentals throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), including Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Brampton, Caledon, Halton Hills, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, and the heart of Toronto.
Do you require something more than a tent? We may also provide table and chair rentals on request. Get in touch with us right away!
2020 Average Cost to Rent a Tent
Are you intending to hire tents for a party or wedding ceremony that you’ve planned but aren’t sure how much it would cost to rent a tent? Detailed information about rental tent costs per square foot as well as the typical cost to hire tents for a wedding or an event can be found in this page, so read on! Rental tents typically range in price from $0.65 to $1.40 per square foot of area, with some tents costing much more. When renting a tent of 1515 square foot, the cost would be between $145 and $165 and it would be able to accommodate 16-20 people.
- Tent lighting at its most basic level costs $1 to $2 per foot.
- You’ve decided to have a wedding ceremony or another major event.
- It may be a beautiful bright day outdoors, but there could also be a forecast of heavy rain, in which case you would need to make arrangements for tent rental in advance.
- No matter how many guests are expected to attend an event, there are tents available in a variety of sizes and configurations to suit any number of attendees.
Types of Tents
It is possible to rent different types of tents that differ in terms of their size, design, and rental cost. The following is a list of the many types of tents:
Each of these tents is constructed of a lighter, semi-translucent material that allows natural light to filter through during daytime events and shines during evening celebrations. Sailcloth Tents are available in two widths: 40 feet and 60 feet. Sailing tents are the most beautiful of all the tent alternatives, and due of the materials used in their construction, they will provide your wedding or event an intimate vibe that no other tent can match.
In order to maintain their stability, these tents are typically stacked upon grass. They have at least one center pole, but they can also have several poles on the corners, which can be decorated with materials such as fabric, flowers, or vines.
A frame tent is more adaptable since it may be used on a variety of surfaces (including grass, asphalt, concrete or a deck). Because there are no poles within the tent, you will have more square footage inside because you will not have to organize your seating around the poles. This will save you time and money.
Cost to Rent a Tent for Wedding and Various Sizes
|Tent Size||of Tables(8 ft. or 60″ Round)||of People||Price|
|15 x 15||2||16 – 20||$160.00|
|20 x 20||4||32 – 40||$185.00|
|20 x 30||6||54 – 60||$210.00|
|20 x 40||8||64 – 80||$260.00|
|30 x 60||18||162 – 180||$580.00|
|40 x 40||16||144 – 160||$620.00|
|40 x 60||24||216 – 240||$820.00|
|40 x 80||32||256-320||$1,040.00|
|Capri28 x 28||4||32 – 40||$250.00|
Depending on the size of the tent, it might cost as low as $140 to hire a tent for one day, or as much as $1040 for a tent with a size of 4080 feet, which is 3200 square feet and can hold up to 320 people. In a modest size tent15x15 square feet, you can accommodate up to 20 people at a rental cost of $140, which is the most affordable in its category. For a very small party, or possibly for a single booth or gathering, this would be an excellent tent to use. Renting a tent for 32 to 60 people will cost between $185 and $210, depending on the size.
- Large tents, on the other hand, might cost anywhere from $580 to $1,040 per day or more.
- If your event gathering is going to be large, you’ll need to rent giant tents, which can be rented for $820 to $1,040 or more per day, plus a $400 to $1000 setup fee.
- The sizes of these tents range from 2,400 square feet to 3,200 square feet.
- Tents can be made to order and set up according to the specifications of the customers’ needs.
You should use a one-person-per-ten-square-foot-of-space ratio for your design. 1 person occupies 10 square feet of tent area. As previously stated, it will cost between $0.65 and $1.40 per square foot of tent size.
How much does a wedding Tent Rental costs?
Please keep in mind that tent rental fees often include tables, which are typically 8ft in length or 60′′ in diameter. Tent rental services include a maximum of 2 tables for a modest size tent of 1515 square feet in size and a minimum of 2 chairs. Remember that tables are necessary to accommodate people, and the size of the tables will have a significant impact on the number of people who can be accommodated in a tent. Will the table be 8ft rectangular in shape or 60′′ circular, which will allow for a greater number of people to be accommodated?
- Larger tables will, in the end, save space while accommodating a greater number of people.
- Round tables are regarded to be significantly more sociable than rectangular or square tables because of their circular form.
- Chandeliers are frequent in tents because they provide both beauty and refinement to the overall design of the structure.
- Renting chandeliers for a tent will cost anything from $50 to $500.
- Chandeliers can offer a special touch of elegance to any occasion.
Other Materials that add up to theTent Rental Costs:
Tent rental prices for the most part are reasonable. The lowest size costs between $140 and $165 for a 1515 square foot tent. It has enough space to accommodate 16 to 20 people comfortably. Costs of a generator range from $500 to $1,250 or more, depending on the amount of electricity required. Chandeliers range in price from $50 to $500 each piece, or more, depending on the type of embellishment you pick. Costs of flooring: Tent flooring can cost anywhere from $1 to $3.50 per square foot, so plan on spending between $250 to $1,500 or more, depending on the sort of material you pick, such as plastic or wood.
Installing an air conditioner will cost you money.
The Price of Cambria Countertops Marketing for Contractors is an important part of any business.
The Price of a New Excavator The Price of a New Golf Cart Cost of a Bobcat Utility Vehicle Rental Charges for a Boom Lift Cost of a Semi-Truck Price of a Bobcat Skid Steer Sunbelt Rentals is a firm that provides equipment rentals.
Concrete Driveway Cost How Much Does a Bathroom Remodel Cost?
Boston General Contractors is a construction company based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Contractors in the state of New Jersey might get leads here.
Contractors in Los Angeles can take advantage of these leads.
Construct a strong online presence with a free small company website and email addresses.