How Much Does It Cost To Rent A Party Tent?
When it comes to planning an outdoor tent event, there are a slew of questions. In addition, “How much does it cost to hire a party tent?” is one of the most often asked questions. You may expect to pay anywhere from $200 to $500 for a modest party tent, with some tents costing up to $2,000. Larger party tents can cost up to $600. Shortly put, the cost of your party tent will be determined by a number of things. To help you determine whether or not you’re overpaying for your party tent, we’re going to break down all of the expenditures you should be aware of and explain why.
Tent Rental Costs Based On Size and Style
The cost of renting a tent is the first and most visible expense that we’ll go through in this section of the breakdown. Depending on the rental company you’re considering, you should be able to choose from a vast selection of party tent rentals. It is the quickest approach to select which tent to rent is to answer a few simple questions below, which will remove the vast majority of possibilities that aren’t a good fit for your needs.
- How many individuals do you anticipate attending? In comparison, a tent for 30-50 people can cost between $250 and $500, and a tent for 150 people can cost upwards of $1,500). What are you planning on doing with the tent? (Simply providing shade and weather protection will necessitate a smaller tent than providing space for seating, food, a dance floor, a DJ, a bar, and so on.) Is the tent going to be set up on grass or on pavement? (This will influence the sort of tent you hire, whether it is a pole or a frame.) For further information on the differences between a pole tent and frame tent, please see this page). Last but not least, when is your event taking place? (If your event is during the “off-season,” you may be able to get a good bargain on tickets.)
Pricing may undoubtedly vary, but the table below provides a broad indication of what to expect in terms of tent rental costs:
- Event attendance ranges from 20 to 40 people. ranging from $250 to $395 The cost of renting a tent will vary depending on the size, style, and kind of tent that you choose. However, this price should only be used as a guideline, as it does not cover the costs of extra goods such as tables, chairs, linens, lighting fixtures, sidewalls, and other such items. Event attendance is between 50 and 90 people. Between $350 and $600 The cost of renting a tent will vary depending on the size, style, and kind of tent that you choose. However, this price should only be used as a guideline, as it does not cover the costs of extra goods such as tables, chairs, linens, lighting fixtures, sidewalls, and other such items. 100-150 people are expected to attend the event. 750 to 1,250 dollars The cost of renting a tent will vary depending on the size, style, and kind of tent that you choose. However, this price should only be used as a guideline, as it does not cover the costs of extra goods such as tables, chairs, linens, lighting fixtures, sidewalls, and other such items. Approximately 160-200 people will attend. $1,300 – $1,750 per month The cost of renting a tent will vary depending on the size, style, and kind of tent that you choose. However, this price should only be used as a guideline, as it does not cover the costs of extra goods such as tables, chairs, linens, lighting fixtures, sidewalls, and other such items.
Every event rental company is unique in its own way. In order to discover whether the rental firm is charging an additional fee for installation, you’ll want to carefully check your quote. The cost of installation is included in the rental fee charged by our firm (Dreamers Event Rentals). As a result, we do not charge an additional fee for installation. Another cost to consider is whether the installation is considered “standard” or if there are any additional costs for a variety of reasons such as an excessive walk to the installation area due to lack of direct access, the need for any special accommodations in order for the tent to fit (for example, cutting down tree branches), and so on.
(as they should, given that it involves more effort and time).
Most tent rental businesses will charge an additional price for concrete weighted blocks if your rental company is unable to stake into the ground to secure the tent.
Tent Add-Ons You Should Consider
Don’t make the mistake of assuming that your tent rental includes sidewalls, lighting, air conditioning, or heating. Toutes of these items are regarded as tent accessories, and they might be given at an extra expense. Not every customer will desire or want every tent accessory that is available. As a result, practically every rental business will provide them as an optional extra if you request them. The number of tent accessories you’ll require will be determined by the size and type of your tent, as well as the weather conditions.
- Consider the following scenario: you’d like to have a heated tent, but the weather prediction calls for 60 degrees.
- This may have an impact on the number of heaters and sidewalls that you would desire or need to hire.
- Suppose you want to hire sidewalls to help keep the rain off your roof.
- The following are the reasons why: Whether or whether you utilize the sidewalls, you will very certainly still be responsible for the cost of them.
- While it is considerably easier to hire a few extra walls (or even more) if you do require them (or even more), it is far more difficult to rent a large number of sidewalls at short notice.
While you are not squandering money if you decide that you do not want all of the sidewalls that you have reserved, you are losing time.
Get Help Choosing The Right Tent
We hope you found this article to be informative. However, if you want more assistance, such as a recommendation on which tent rental will be most appropriate for your event, please call our event consultants immediately. A Dreamers Event Rentals location can be found at 12300 Owings Mills Blvd, Suite 8, Reisterstown, Maryland 21136. Visit us in person or give us a call at 410-881-2227. Please fill out the short form below and contact us as soon as possible so that we can all rejoice together!
Difference Between A Pole Tent And Frame Tent
The deadline for submissions is November 30, 2020. There are no comments. When it comes to hiring a tent, the most often asked question we receive is, “what is the difference between a pole tent and a frame tent?” This post will provide you with a thorough comparison and will assist you in selecting the finest tent to rent. If you don’t have much time and would like the short version, you may read more about it here.
Venue Wedding VS. Tent Wedding
No comments on July 24, 2017 While a bride or groom, you’ll have to make a number of difficult decisions as you prepare for your wedding. One of the most challenging is deciding on a location for your wedding reception. Everyone usually asks the same question: “When are you planning to tie the knot?” .and now all of your girlfriends, mother in law, family members, and friends are gushing about how wonderful your wedding was.
How Do You Rent A Wedding Tent?
No comments on November 9, 2017No comments The time has come to contemplate an outdoor tent wedding if you are weary of going around in circles trying to locate a location that meets all of your goals and needs. Since you’ve opted to read this post, I’m going to assume you’re looking for a fast overview of the process of hiring a wedding tent and what you should expect. As a result, we’reRead More »
5 Wedding Gift Ideas Under $50
No comments on May 16, 2018 Do you want to give your newlyweds the nicest present possible this year? Take a look at these five gift suggestions. All of these things are available for purchase on Amazon, and we will provide you with a link so that you may do so if you so choose. Their ratings and reviews are all very positive, and the greatest thing is that they are all under $50. Mr. and Mrs. 1) Mr. and Mrs. « Continue reading this post »
Tent Rental Prices (Professionally Installed) – AA Party and Tent Rentals Dallas – Fort Worth
The tent serves as the focal point of any outdoor gathering. No other element of your big day can offer an air of elegance and charm quite like a magnificent tent. As soon as a guest walks into the room, it captures their attention and continues to hold it for some time after they depart. It undoubtedly set the tone for a lively and unforgettable night, allowing everyone to become fully immersed in the festivities at their disposal. Tents are available for rent for a variety of events, including VIP events, everyday parties, and festivals.
Make Your Party Special Rent a Tent!
|10’x10’Tent decorated to use for wedding ceremony||The inside of 20’x40′ Tent set up for wedding reception|
Everyday Quality at a Reasonable Price Additional Delivery Fees Will Be Charged The height of the tent is 7 feet at the eve.
The maximum height is 12 feet. Tents are temporary constructions that are used for many purposes. In the event of severe weather or heavy winds, abandon the tent and seek permanent shelter.
|10′ x 10′ (frame)||$150.00|
|10′ X 20′ (frame)||$250.00|
|10′ x 70′(frame)||$775.00|
|10′ x 80′(frame)||$875.00|
|10′ x 90′(frame)||$975.00|
|10′ x 100′(frame)||$1075.00|
|10′ x 100′(frame)||$1175.00|
|20’x 20’ (frame)||$325.00|
|20’x 30’ (frame)||$450.00|
|20’x 40’ (frame)||$575.00|
|20’x 50′ (frame)||$725.00|
|20’x 60′ (frame)||$850.00|
|20’x 70′ (frame)||$975.00|
|20’x 80′ (frame)||$1075.00|
|20’x 90′ (frame)||$1225.00|
|20’x 100′ (frame)||$1300.00|
Frame tent with linen leg drapes, 20′ x 40′ in size
|30′ x 30′ (frame)||$800.00|
|30′ x 50′ (frame)||$1,150.00|
|Water barrel rental (delivered empty- customer fills on site)||$10.00|
|Water barrel rental (delivered pre-filled w/ water)||$35.00|
|Water barrelLinen cover, white||$15.00|
In the event that water barrels are brought empty and AA workers fill them on site, your hose must be in excellent working order and have sufficient pressure. There is a maximum length of 100 feet for the garden hose that we will be using. Tents must be located within 100 feet of the bib in order to fill all barrels tied to the tent. Everyday Quality at a Reasonable Price Delivery Fees Will ApplyThe height of the tent at the eve is 7 feet. The maximum height is 17 feet. Tents are temporary constructions that are used for many purposes.
|40’x 40’ (pole)||$900.00|
|40’x 60’ (pole)||$1300.00|
Solid sidewalls (only available in white). $2.00 per square foot Sidewalls with “cathedral windows” on both sides (white only) $4.00 per square foot Please take notice of the following: It is not necessary to connect the sidewalls to the side poles or to the ground because they are free-hanging from the tent’s edge. Policy on sidewalls: When sidewalls are hired with a tent, just the sidewalls should be erected before to the event and the tent should be removed after the event to avoid any wind damage to the sidewalls or tent.
The customer is responsible for installing side pole drapes on tent poles.
Sash for a pole drape is $3.00 per day (plus tax) (30 colors)
Party Place Rental – Quality Rentals at an affordable price!
|TentsCanopiesStakedDown Tents(For Grass)20x2020x30 are availablein red/bluewhite or white20x40 and larger available white only.(Price listed below is forTent onlyNumber of tablesare for reference purposes only.Tablesare priced seperately.)|
|TentSize||of Tables(8ft. or 60″ Round)||of People||Price||20x20Stakedown20x30Stakedown20x40Stakedown|
|15x 15||2||16- 20||$195.00|
|20x 20||4||32- 40||$230.00|
|20x 30||6||54- 60||$280.00|
|20x 40||8||64- 80||$350.00|
|30x 60||18||162- 180||$700.00|
|40x 40||16||144- 160||$675.00|
|40x 60||24||216- 240||$900.00|
Tents that are freestanding (made of cement or asphalt) All tents are exclusively available in white. (Price is for a single tent. The number of tables is for reference only.
|TentSize||of Tables(8ft. or 60″ Round)||of People||Price||20x20Free Standing20x30Free-Standing|
|10x 20||2||16 – 20||$250.00|
|20x 20||4||32 – 40||$280.00|
|15 x 30||4||32- 40||$300.00|
|20x 30||6||54- 60||$375.00|
|30x 30||9||72- 90||$630.00|
|30x 45||15||120- 135||$850.00|
Twenty-foot-long solid sides are $30.00, thirty-foot-long solid sides are $45, twenty-foot-long with cathedral windows are $40.00, forty-foot-long with cathedral windows are $80.00, and forty-foot-long with cathedral windows are $80.00.
|StringLighting- Attaches to the inside perimeter of the tent. Installation included in cost. 20 x 20 – $60.0020 x 30 – $80.0020 x 40 – $100.0030 x 60 – $160.0040 x 40 – $160.0040x 60 – $180.00 40x 80 – $200.00|
20×40 Party Tent Rental [#1] Amazing Tent Rentals
If you’re throwing a birthday celebration, street fair, family get-together, workplace party, picnic, or carnival, you might want to consider renting a tent for the occasion. Distinct types of parties, on the other hand, have different setup requirements. If you have a large group of visitors, you will want to choose a tent that can accommodate everyone without being too crowded. The tent is simple to put together. It is robust and stable, and your guests will not be alarmed or feel uncomfortable even if it is put up in an open area or backyard, thanks to its sturdy construction.
Anodized aluminum 2 inch frame and block out white vinyl fabric (16 oz) are included with the purchase of the tent.
About Our Party Tent rental
In addition to providing you with an all-day rental service, Party Rentals also provides you with the option of complimentary delivery and pickup at the conclusion of your event. You won’t have to worry about transporting the tents to your event location. We will take care of it since we want to ensure that your event is a success. We understand that you have a lot of stuff to get organized, so why don’t we pitch in and provide a helping hand?
With our 2040 Party Tent, you’ll just need a few tents at your site to accommodate a larger number of people. It also saves you money on rental prices because you won’t have to rent as many little tents as you would otherwise.
Why Choose Us?
It is our goal to be the most trusted and highest-rated party rental equipment company in the region by providing high-quality service and equipment rentals at cheap costs. It is possible to anticipate outstanding service, dependability, and a high-quality, individualized experience for each and every customer. We guarantee that we will deliver on time and in perfect condition. Another advantage of working with us is that there are no unexpected additional costs. When you hire our equipment, the price you are quoted at the beginning is the amount you will be charged at the end.
They will assist you in setting up and dismantling the tents in no time at all.
20×40 Party Tent pricing
Our 2040 Party Tent is available for rent for a daily cost of $350. We understand that you have a variety of timing constraints for your gathering. It’s possible that you’ll need the tent for a day, two days, or a week. Whatever the situation, we are here to make certain you receive the best deal possible.
Moreover, we provide delivery and local pick-up services at no additional fee, since the cost of these services is included in the entire rental price of the unit. Moreover, our team is comprised of specialists who will transport and erect the tents on time for you, ensuring that your event goes smoothly and according to schedule. It is a one-stop shop for all of your party event needs, since Party Rentals also supplies power generators, tables, and chairs, among other things.
Rental Price Lists – South Jersey Tent Rentals – Tent & Party Equipment
Please keep in mind that in addition to the pricing stated below, there will be an extra fee for partial labor surcharge on tent set up / break down as well as a delivery / pick up charge. Rates start at 100.00 and go higher from there depending on how far you are from our location. Additional fees apply for all patio and driveway installations as well as concrete and deck tent installations.
- A 10′ x 10′ (EZ UP tent) costs $75.00
- A 10′ x 20′ (Holds 2 tables and 16 chairs) costs $225.00
- A 15′ x 15′ (Holds 2 tables and 16 chairs) costs $225.00
- A 20′ x 20′ costs $300.00 (Holds 4 tables and 32 chairs)
- A 30′ x 40′ costs $500.00 (Holds 8 tables and 64 chairs)
- A 30′ x 45
Please keep in mind that all tents 30 x 30 and bigger require stakes to be properly secured. If stakes are not available, water barrel weights can be utilized to support any tents 20 x 40 and smaller. Water barrels are invoiced at a rate of 20.00 per barrel. (Please keep in mind that pole tents require stakes in the ground up to 35″ deep.) Setup of the pole tents must take place on a grassy area where stakes may be used to secure the tents in place. There are no underground utility lines in the tent installation area.
- A 20′ x 20′ is $275.00
- A 20′ x 30′ is $375.00
- And a 20′ x 40′ is $475.00
- A 30′ x 30′ is $600.00
- A 30′ x 45′ is $875.00
- 30′ x 60′ is $1100.00
- A 30′ x 75′ is $1450.00
- And a 30′ x 90′ is $1700.00
- A 40′ x 40′ is $1
- Using white wiring and clear bulbs, LED string lights cost $1.00 per foot installed
- Installing globe lights in a tent costs $40.00 each 30 foot section. 40k btu LB tent heater
- 4 globe chandelier lights – $45.00 each
- 80k btu thermostat controlled tent heater
- 4 globe chandelier lights Two (2) 2′ x 4′ black portable bars, each $45.00
- White thermostat controlled tent heater, $100.00
- One hundred (100) gallons of propane for an 80k btu tent heater, $100.00 Sidewall with cathedral windows or plain white sidewall – $2.00 per linear foot installed
- Keder cathedral window sidewall – $3.00 per linear foot installed
- 12″ fans / air circulators attached to side poles – 40.00 each
- 12″ fans / air circulators attached to side poles – 40.00 each Installed in tent flooring at a rate of 1.25 per square foot (must be flat / level area)
Dance floor (laminate wood)
- 9′ x 12′ (accommodates 15 guests) – $275.00
- 12′ x 12′ (accommodates 25 guests) – $300.00
- 12′ x 15′ (accommodates 30 guests) – $350.00
- 15′ x 15′ (accommodates 30 guests) – $475.00
- 15′ x 15′ (accommodates 30 guests) (accommodates 40 guests) $400,000
- 18′ x 18′ (can seat 50 guests) $600,000
- A rectangular table that is 30′′ wide by 8′ long and seats 8 people
- A rectangular table that is 30′′ wide by 6′ long and seats 8 people
- A rectangular table that is 30″ wide by 4′ long and seats 8 people
- A round table that is 36′′ in diameter and seats 8 people
- A round table that is 72′′ in diameter and seats 10 people
- A Serpentine table that is 7 feet long and seats 10 people
- A round table that is 72′′ in diameter and seats 10 Children’s tables – 30″ wide X 6′ long X 22″ tall – 10.00 per table
- 60″ 1/2 round table – 15.00 per table
- Fill n’ chill 6 foot ice table – 20.00 per table
- Seat prices are as follows: white plastic folding chairs are $2.00 each
- Kiddie chairs (14 inches tall) are $1.50 each
- White resin folding chairs with cushioned seats are $3.75 each.
*Please keep in mind that mixers for margarita, pina colada, and strawberry daiquiri beverages are available for purchase at a cost of $25.00 per gal. (each gallon generates about 75 – 8oz. drinks; each gallon yields 5 gallons of drinks).
- $175.00 for a Crathco single heavy duty frozen drink machine
- $175.00 for a Bunn double heavy duty frozen drink machine
- Machines to make cotton candy (includes materials for 50 people) are $75.00
- Snow Cone Machines (includes 1 gallon of syrup and 50 cups) are $75.00
- Popcorn Machines (includes supplies for 50 people) are $75.00. Note: Extra portions are available for purchase at a rate of $10.00 for 50 additional portions for the machines listed above
- The Hot Dog Machine is $70.00.
- The following games cost $35.00: Grab-A-Duck, Ring Toss, Mini Hoop Basketball, Balloon Pop, Color Wheel, Can Smash / Cover the Spot, Can Smash / Cover the Spot, Can Smash / Cover the Spot.
- 15′ X 15′ Jump Castle – $250.00 / based on a one-day rental
- 20′ X 27′ Fun Express Train Station Kiddie Maze – $375.00
- 15′ X 15′ Jump Castle – $250.00 / based on a one-day rental
- A selection of colored plastic tablecloths are $2.00 each
- Kwik-covers (available at Kwikcovers.com) are $4.00 each
- And disposable tablecloths are $2.00 each. linens in a range of colors (half-drop between table edge and floor) – 10.00 each
- Linens in a variety of colors (drop from table edge to floor) – 13.00 each
- 2′ X 5′ Charcoal Grill – $65.00
- 150 Quart Ice Chest – $15.00
- 2′ X 5′ Charcoal Grill – $65.00
Sales tax will be added to total amount. We accept cash, check, and credit cards.
All rental item rates given are the rental rate per item for the first day (i.e. Saturday, Sunday, Monday, etc.) – not the rental charge per hour-specific period – regardless of the length of time in a single day that they are really required. All rental items are subject to availability. All orders are subject to a minimum subtotal of $100.00, as well as a delivery fee for all orders. All orders are subject to a 50 percent nonrefundable down payment. Renting from us does not incur any sales tax.
The Delivery Address is the location where all orders must be delivered by us and where they must remain for the duration of the rental period.
The term “Minimum Walkway Necessary” refers to the minimum width of the pathway between the intended drop-off and pick-up locations that is required to deliver and return to pick up the rental item listed in each item description.
All pricing and fees are subject to change at any moment and without prior notification.
It is not considered a defect or misrepresentation when there is a visible difference. Please see our Rental Agreement for a complete list of our terms and restrictions.
All Purpose Tent 20′ x 40′ Canopy Customer SetUp
ONLY for customer set up in grass that has been staked The price ranges from $275.00 to $300.00SKU:N/A
- Grade 1 is the most recent (wedding quality)
- This is old inventory with spotspatches that is still suitable for shade.CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- It must be anchored in the grass before it can be used. The tent is supported by three (3-part) center poles (11’6″ high) and twelve (2-part) perimeter poles (7′ high). It takes around 45-90 minutes for 2-3 persons to put up
- A LARGE HAMMER WILL BE REQUIRED TO PUNCH IN THE 16 STAKES, AND It is only available in WHITE
Broadway PartyTent Rental is not responsible for the setup or breakdown of these tents.
All Purpose Tents MUST BE set upstaked in Grass.An additional 5’ is required on each side for staking. Sidewall is available for an additional fee. Cooking is NOT allowed underneath tent.
Clients are responsible for contacting Gopher State One Call at 811 (or by clicking here) at least 48 business hours in advance to arrange for public utilities to be marked (gas, cable, electric, etc). Private utilities (sprinklers, lighting, gas grills, etc.) are the responsibility of the property owner, who is also responsible for obtaining any necessary permits. The tent is lightweight and portable! The top is packaged in a storage bag that is roughly the size of a huge sleeping bag; you’ll also receive a bundle of poles and a bundle of stakes.
DO NOT store the stakes or poles inside the Tent Top Storage Bag when returning the tent!
It is roughly 800 square feet in size for a 20′ x 40′ canopy.
- 130-160 chairs OR 12 – 8′ banquet tables (depending on the number of chairs). 96 chairs or 8 – 5′ round tables (your choice). Chairs for 64 people
Your contract will not be closed as soon as you return from vacation. It may take up to 3 days for us to open Canopy Vinyl to ensure that it has been returned in the same state that it was sent out, but there will be no further costs if it has been returned in the original condition. View recommended TableChair Layouts by clicking here. Instructions for setting up a tent may be found by clicking here or by watching the video below! In addition, here’s a video that will walk you through the process of setting it up!
You may also like…
- PLUS Delivery costs ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE TENT. More Information
- $ 680.00–$ 1,240.00 More Information
All Purpose Tent 20′ x 30′ Canopy Customer SetUp
- Exclusively for customer set up in grass (not included)Available only in all white or. $ 245.00–$ 270.00 for more information
All Purpose Tent 16′ x 16′ Canopy Customer SetUp
- STRIPPED IN GRASS ONLY FOR CUSTOMER SET UPAvailable in White and Black $ 185.00 for further information
All Purpose Tent 20′ x 20′ Canopy Customer SetUp
- STRIPPED IN GRASS ONLY FOR CUSTOMER SET UPAvailable in White and Black More Information
- $ 215.00–$ 240.00 More Information
How Much Does It Cost to Rent a Tent?
Renting a tent will typically cost between $.75 and $1.50 per square foot of area, depending on the size. You may pay as little as $150 for a 10×10 tent or as much as $2,500 for a tent that is 5,000 to 10,000 square feet in size. Tent lighting is $1 per foot of length. If you require heaters, they might cost anything from $100 to $300 per unit. You’ve got a formal event to prepare for. It is a rain or shine event, so you must be prepared with appropriate shelter. You wish for sunshine, but you are prepared for rain.
There are both huge and small businesses.
Tent Rental Prices
It is possible to rent a tent for as low as $150 for a single day. This will provide you with a tent of 100 square feet. This is the smallest tent available for rent in the area. This type of tent may be able to accommodate up to ten people. For a very small party, or possibly for a single booth or gathering, this would be an excellent tent to use. It will cost between $350 and $500 to rent a tent large enough to accommodate 20 to 40 individuals. An inexpensive tent in the 400-600 square foot range will be yours for the taking with this option.
- These sorts of tents will have a total floor area of 1,200 square feet.
- Giant tents may be leased for $500 to $800 per day, plus a $1,000 setup cost, depending on the size.
- Tents with that much floor space may accommodate anywhere from 400 to 1,000 people.
- 1 person occupies 10 square feet of tent area.
- It is important to note that the size of the table has a significant impact on the number of people who can be accommodated in a tent.
- Which one you choose is a matter of personal choice and financial constraints.
- Are the tables going to be round, rectangular, or square in shape?
- It’s significantly more sociable than rectangular or square tables, which are also popular choices.
The cost of renting chandeliers for your tent will range from $50 to $100. If you’re planning a special occasion such as a wedding or an anniversary celebration, you might want to spend a little extra money on these. It will transform your gathering from a simple tent party into a formal occasion.
2020 Average Cost to Rent a Tent
Are you intending to hire tents for a party or wedding ceremony that you’ve planned but aren’t sure how much it would cost to rent a tent? Detailed information about rental tent costs per square foot as well as the typical cost to hire tents for a wedding or an event can be found in this page, so read on! Rental tents typically range in price from $0.65 to $1.40 per square foot of area, with some tents costing much more. When renting a tent of 1515 square foot, the cost would be between $145 and $165 and it would be able to accommodate 16-20 people.
- Tent lighting at its most basic level costs $1 to $2 per foot.
- You’ve decided to have a wedding ceremony or another major event.
- It may be a beautiful bright day outdoors, but there could also be a forecast of heavy rain, in which case you would need to make arrangements for tent rental in advance.
- No matter how many guests are expected to attend an event, there are tents available in a variety of sizes and configurations to suit any number of attendees.
Types of Tents
It is possible to hire numerous types of tents that range in terms of their size, style, and rental cost. The following is a list of the many types of tents:
Each of these tents is constructed of a lighter, semi-translucent material that allows natural light to filter through during daytime events and shines during evening celebrations. Sailcloth Tents are available in two widths: 40 feet and 60 feet. Sailing tents are the most beautiful of all the tent alternatives, and due of the materials used in their construction, they will provide your wedding or event an intimate vibe that no other tent can match.
In order to maintain their stability, these tents are typically placed onto grass. They contain at least one central pole, but they can also include numerous poles on the corners, which can be decorated with materials such as cloth, flowers, or vines.
A frame tent is more adaptable since it may be used on a variety of surfaces (including grass, asphalt, concrete or a deck). Because there are no poles within the tent, you will have more square footage inside because you will not have to organize your seating around the poles. This will save you time and money.
Cost to Rent a Tent for Wedding and Various Sizes
|Tent Size||of Tables(8 ft. or 60″ Round)||of People||Price|
|15 x 15||2||16 – 20||$160.00|
|20 x 20||4||32 – 40||$185.00|
|20 x 30||6||54 – 60||$210.00|
|20 x 40||8||64 – 80||$260.00|
|30 x 60||18||162 – 180||$580.00|
|40 x 40||16||144 – 160||$620.00|
|40 x 60||24||216 – 240||$820.00|
|40 x 80||32||256-320||$1,040.00|
|Capri28 x 28||4||32 – 40||$250.00|
Depending on the size of the tent, it might cost as low as $140 to hire a tent for one day, or as much as $1040 for a tent with a size of 4080 feet, which is 3200 square feet and can hold up to 320 people. In a modest size tent15x15 square feet, you can accommodate up to 20 people at a rental cost of $140, which is the most affordable in its category. For a very small party, or possibly for a single booth or gathering, this would be an excellent tent to use. Renting a tent for 32 to 60 people will cost between $185 and $210, depending on the size.
- Large tents, on the other hand, might cost anywhere from $580 to $1,040 per day or more.
- If your event gathering is going to be enormous, you’ll need to rent giant tents, which can be rented for $820 to $1,040 or more each day, plus a $400 to $1000 setup cost.
- The sizes of these tents range from 2,400 square feet to 3,200 square feet.
- Tents can be constructed to order and put up according to the specifications of the clients’ needs.
You should employ a one-person-per-ten-square-foot-of-space ratio for your design. 1 person occupies 10 square feet of tent area. As previously stated, it will cost between $0.65 and $1.40 per square foot of tent size.
How much does a wedding Tent Rental costs?
Please keep in mind that tent rental fees often include tables, which are typically 8ft in length or 60′′ in diameter. Tent rental services include a maximum of 2 tables for a modest size tent of 1515 square feet in size and a minimum of 2 chairs. Remember that tables are necessary to accommodate people, and the size of the tables will have a significant impact on the number of people who can be accommodated in a tent. Will the table be 8ft rectangular in shape or 60′′ circular, which will allow for a greater number of people to be accommodated?
- Larger tables will, in the end, save space while accommodating a greater number of people.
- Round tables are regarded to be significantly more sociable than rectangular or square tables because of their circular form.
- Chandeliers are frequent in tents because they provide both beauty and refinement to the overall design of the structure.
- Renting chandeliers for a tent will cost anything from $50 to $500.
- Chandeliers can offer a special touch of elegance to any occasion.
Other Materials that add up to theTent Rental Costs:
Tent rental prices for the most part are reasonable. The lowest size costs between $140 and $165 for a 1515 square foot tent. It has adequate space to accommodate 16 to 20 people comfortably. Costs of a generator range from $500 to $1,250 or more, depending on the amount of electricity required. Chandeliers range in price from $50 to $500 each piece, or more, depending on the type of embellishment you pick. Costs of flooring: Tent flooring can cost anywhere from $1 to $3.50 per square foot, so plan on spending between $250 to $1,500 or more, depending on the sort of material you pick, such as plastic or wood.
- Installing an air conditioner will cost you money.
- The Price of Cambria Countertops Marketing for Contractors is an important part of any business.
- The Price of a New Excavator The Price of a New Golf Cart Cost of a Bobcat Utility Vehicle Rental Charges for a Boom Lift Cost of a Semi-Truck Price of a Bobcat Skid Steer Sunbelt Rentals is a firm that provides equipment rentals.
- Concrete Driveway Cost How Much Does a Bathroom Remodel Cost?
- Boston General Contractors is a construction company based in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Contractors in the state of New Jersey might get leads here.
- Contractors in Los Angeles can take advantage of these leads.
Construct a strong online presence with a free small company website and email addresses.
Tents & Accessories
The TENT MATRIX is intended to serve as a fast reference for estimating the size of the tent you will require. Only suggestions are made for tent sizes, and they do not represent the full range of sizes and styles available. For a bespoke tent size, please contact one of our event advisors at the following number: 240-651-5948
|NUMBER OF GUESTS||SEATING FOR DINING ONLY||WITH BARBUFFET||WITH DANCE FLOORDJ||DANCE FLOOR SIZE|
|40||20’ X 20’400 SQ FT||20’ X 30’600SQ FT||20’ X 40’800 SQ FT||8’ X 12’|
|60||20’ X 30’600 SQ FT||20’ X 40’800 SQ FT||20’ X 50’1000 SQ FT||12’ X 12’|
|80||20’ X 40’800 SQ FT||20’ X 50’1000SQ FT||30’ X 40’1200 SQ FT||12’ X 16’|
|90||30’ X 30’900 SQ FT||30’ X 40’1200 SQ FT||30’ X 50’1500 SQ FT||12’ X 16’|
|100||20’ X 50’1000 SQ FT||30’ X 40’1200 SQ FT||40’ X 40’1600 SQ FT||16 X’ 16’|
|120||30’ X 40’1200 SQ FT||30’ X 50’1500 SQ FT||30’ X 60’1800 SQ FT||16’ X 20’|
|180||30’ X 60’1800 SQ FT||40’ X 60’2400 SQ FT||40’ X 80’3200 SQ FT||20’ X 20’|
|240||40’ X 60’2400 SQ FT||40’ X80’3200 SQ FT||60’ X 60’3600 SQ FT||20’ X 24’|
|320||40’ X 80’3200 SQ FT||40’ X 100’4000 SQ FT||60’ X 120’7200 SQ FT||24’ X 30’|
Ten feet by ten feet costs 160.00 dollars for a seat up to ten feet ten feet by twenty feet costs 295.00 dollars for a seat up to ten feet ten feet by thirty feet costs $440.00 ten feet by forty feet costs $ 585.00 ten feet by forty feet costs $ 585.00 twenty feet by twenty feet costs 395.00 dollars for a seat up to forty feet twenty feet by thirty feet costs $595.00 dollars for a seat up to sixty feet twenty feet by forty feet costs $
|Rent tents, tables, and chairs for, birthdays, weddings, corporate events, reunions, BBQs, and much more, from Party On Tent Rental of Jefferson, NJ. We have very competitive pricing to meet every budget.|
- A 20×20 pole tent will cost you $275.00
- A 20×30 pole tent will cost you $325.00
- A 20×40 pole tent will cost you $395.00
- A 30×45 pole tent will cost you $650.00
- A 30×60 pole tent will cost you $750.00
- A 40×40 pole tent will cost you $925.00
- A 40×80 pole tent will cost you $1750.00
- A forty-by-one hundred pole tent will cost you $2050.00
Do It Yourself Tents
- A 20×20 Pole Tent in blue and white for $200.00
- A 20×30 Pole Tent in blue and white for 225.00
Frame Tents (Any Surface)
- A 10×10 frame tent costs 185.00 dollars, a 10×20 frame tent costs 205.00 dollars, a 15×15 frame tent costs 245.00 dollars, a 20×20 frame tent costs 325.00 dollars, a 20×30 frame tent costs 425.00 dollars, a 20×40 frame tent costs 525.00 dollars, a 30×30 frame tent costs 625.00 dollars, a 30×45 frame tent costs 900.00 dollars, and a 30×60 frame tent costs 1150 dollars.
- Popcorn machine $50.00
- Cotton Candy Sugar(50-70 Cones)$15.00
- Cotton Candy Cones (Per 50)$3.00
- Sno Cone machine $50.00
- Sno Cone Syrup (Gallon)$30.00
- Sno Cone Syrup (Quart)$8.00
- Sno Cone cones (Per 50)$5.00
- Cotton Candy Machine $50.00
- Cotton Candy Cones (Per 50)$
- The following prices are for the following items: tent sides solid $1.50
- Tent sides cathedral $1.50
- Red carpet runner 3 x 30 Ft $75.00
- 40×80$55 Water Barrels$20.00
- Water Barrel Covers$10.00
- Tent Heater (10,000 Btu)$155.00
- Propane (20 lb.)$25.00
- Propane (40 lb.)$53.00
- Propane (100 lb.)$115.00
- Fan HangingTent$35.00
- Fan (Pedestal)$60.00
- Fan (Ground)$50.00
- Generator 5000 Watts$99.00
- Generator 5000 Watt
Get a tent hire for your event if you want to outsmart the rain, protect your visitors from the sun, or keep the weather from becoming unpredictable. Look through our photo collection to discover a variety of sizes and options available to you. On our Coronavirus Responsepage, you may find our most recent deposit and cancellation policy, as well as a chart showing the capacity of our social distancing tents. The focal point of the event Protect yourself from the sun or rain. Tent for use inside
Tent RentalsPrice List
Our pricing include the cost of set up. Walls are an added feature (please see pricing below). To secure a rental item, a 25 percent non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required at the time of booking. Our cancellation policy is detailed in our terms and conditions.
|Tent Size||Cost / Day|
|10′ x 10′ Tent||$170.00|
|10′ x 20′ Tent||$300.00|
|10′ x 30′ Tent||$500.00|
|15′ x 15′ Tent||$350.00|
|15′ x 20′ Tent||$400.00|
|20′ x 20′ Tent||$450.00|
|15′ x 30′ Tent||$550.00|
|20′ x 30′ Tent||$600.00|
|15′ x 45′ Tent||$650.00|
|20′ x 40′ Tent||$700.00|
|30′ x 30′ Tent||$800.00|
|20′ x 50′ Tent||$850.00|
|20′ x 60′ Tent||$1,200.00|
|30′ x 40′ Tent||$1,200.00|
|40′ x 40′ Tent||$1,350.00|
|20′ x 80′ Tent||$1,350.00|
|30′ x 60′ Tent||$1,450.00|
|40′ x 60′ Tent||$2,300.00|
|40′ x 80′ Tent||$2,500.00|
|40′ x 100′ Tent||$2,850.00|
|40′ x 120′ Tent||$3,300.00|
|40′ x 140′ Tent||$3,850.00|
Tent Accessories Price List
|Set up on concrete (Weights or Water barrel)||$30.00|
|Walls for Tent||$1.50 / linear foot|
|Parquet Dance Floor – Walnut||$1.35|
|Parquet Dance Floor – Oak||$1.35|
*If a tent is reserved, the charge for the site inspection will be removed from the final cost of the tent rental. Site Inspection: Do you need assistance deciding on the arrangement of your event or choosing what size tent would be the greatest match for your space? Our knowledgeable team will make a site visit to the event area to assess the situation and make a recommendation.
Self Installed Canopy Tents
|Tent||Cost / Day|
|10 x 10 Canopy Tent||$100.00|
|10 x 20 Canopy Tent||$165.00|
|Pop Up Tent Weights||$5.50|
|Pop Up Tent Walls||$0.50 / linear foot|
All of our self-installable tents are white canopies that are small enough to fit in the trunks of most cars and SUVs. Setup is simple and takes only a few minutes. Trade show booths, fairs, and temporary shelters are all excellent uses for this product. Must be put up on the day of the event and cannot be left unattended or unattended for an extended period of time.
Tent Capacity Chart
(Click here to obtain a pdf version of this document.)
Tent Rentals Size Recommendation
Are you unsure about the size you’ll require? Tents should be 100 square feet or more every ten to fifteen people, according to our recommendations. The final number may vary depending on whether visitors will be sitting at tables or standing, as well as how you will be putting up seats and tables, if relevant. Contact us with the specifics of your event, and our knowledgeable team will advise you on the appropriate size tent for your gathering.
Tent Rentals Delivered In The GTA
Meadowvale Party Rentals, based in Mississauga, provides tent rentals across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), including Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Brampton, Caledon, Halton Hills, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, and the heart of Toronto.
Do you require something more than a tent? We may also provide table and chair rentals on request. Get in touch with us right away!
20×40 High Peak Tent (64 Guests)
High peak tents will add a touch of class to your occasion! The 2040 high peak frame tent rental gives an additional 800 square feet of floor area. Up to 64 persons can be accommodated at 8 – 60′′ round tables or 8′ banquet tables. This type of tent can be framed out with pegs, water barrels, concrete, or a combination of any of these anchoring. We can install on any surface, including asphalt, concrete, and grass. Due to the lack of impediments or center poles in the middle, you’ll be astonished at how spacious it appears to be.
- If we are unable to stake the tent down in any position, around 18 – 440-pound weighted anchors (concrete or water barrels) will be necessary for securing the structure.
- Tables, chairs, and tent sides can be ordered a la carte if that is what you prefer.
- We have included the cost of set up and take down in the price of the tent hire to make things easier for you.
- We set up frame tents with posts that are 42 inches in diameter and pushed into the ground.
- Before beginning the installation, double-check that any private utility lines, sprinkler systems, geothermal lines, and any other subterranean lines have been identified.
- We’re happy to contact OUPS prior to installation to confirm your installation date 96 hours in advance of the scheduled installation.
- The requirements for obtaining a permit may limit your ability to rent tents.
Party Canopy Tent, Table Chair Rentals in Kansas City
A stake or highly solid tie down should be placed about 3-5 feet from the edge of the tent around the perimeter of these striped tents, which are supported by center poles. There are several other sizes available. Please contact us for information on additional sizes of tents or for price on WHITEtents.
|Size||Striped Pole Tent Price|
These tents are striped tents that do not require the use of center poles for stability and may be fastened with weights if desired. This enables them to be positioned adjacent to a building or on a location (a patio) where stakes cannot be fixed due to space constraints. Inquire about a savings if you decide to stake these tents rather than weight them. There are several other sizes available. Please contact us for information on additional sizes of tents or for price on WHITEtents.
|Size||Striped Frame Price|
|Sides||$1.00 Per Linear Foot for Solid White sides. Window sides available upon request at $1.50 per linear foot|
|8′ Banquet Tables||$8.00 each. Plus $1.00 per table for full setup and $1.00 per table fortear down|
|60″ Round Tables||$9.50 each. Plus $1.50 per table for full setup and $.50 per table fortear down|
|30′ Round Tables||$10.75 each. Plus $1.00 per table for set up and $.50 per table for take downThese tables can be bar height|
|Std. White Rental Chairs||$1.00 each with tent rental + $.60 per chair for full setup, or $.40 for just setup and $.20 for just tear down|
|Fan Back White Chairs||$1.10 each with tent rental + $.60 full setup, or.$.40 for just set up $.20 for justtear down|
The pricing shown above are for our basic rental, which would include excellent tents in a variety of striped colors, as well as weekday delivery and setup in the Kansas City metropolitan region. Availability is subject to change. This deal is valid for up to seven consecutive days, including one weekend, and is subject to availability. Call if you require extended rental times, need delivery and/or takedown on a day other than a weekday, need other sizes, or if you need white wedding quality linens.
Big T Rental provides a wide range of tent sizes that are reinforced with durable vinyl at vital locations for further safety and security.
We are the number one source of party tent rentals and wedding reception tent rentals in and around the Kansas City area.
Our tent alternatives will allow you to keep your whole guest list, whether it’s friends, family, or business acquaintances, while still maintaining within your budget.
Because we place a high value on customer happiness, we will consult with you extensively in order to recommend the best solution. We have the greatest tents in the state of Missouri, and we would love to learn more about your next event! Contact us now!