Tent Rental Prices (Professionally Installed) – AA Party and Tent Rentals Dallas – Fort Worth
The tent serves as the focal point of any outdoor gathering. No other element of your big day can offer an air of elegance and charm quite like a magnificent tent. As soon as a guest walks into the room, it captures their attention and continues to hold it for some time after they depart. It undoubtedly set the tone for a lively and unforgettable night, allowing everyone to become fully immersed in the festivities at their disposal. Tents are available for rent for a variety of events, including VIP events, everyday parties, and festivals.
Make Your Party Special Rent a Tent!
|10’x10’Tent decorated to use for wedding ceremony||The inside of 20’x40′ Tent set up for wedding reception|
Everyday Quality at a Reasonable Price Additional Delivery Fees Will Be Charged The height of the tent is 7 feet at the eve. The maximum height is 12 feet. Tents are temporary constructions that are used for many purposes. In the event of severe weather or heavy winds, abandon the tent and seek permanent shelter.
|10′ x 10′ (frame)||$150.00|
|10′ X 20′ (frame)||$250.00|
|10′ x 70′(frame)||$775.00|
|10′ x 80′(frame)||$875.00|
|10′ x 90′(frame)||$975.00|
|10′ x 100′(frame)||$1075.00|
|10′ x 100′(frame)||$1175.00|
|20’x 20’ (frame)||$325.00|
|20’x 30’ (frame)||$450.00|
|20’x 40’ (frame)||$575.00|
|20’x 50′ (frame)||$725.00|
|20’x 60′ (frame)||$850.00|
|20’x 70′ (frame)||$975.00|
|20’x 80′ (frame)||$1075.00|
|20’x 90′ (frame)||$1225.00|
|20’x 100′ (frame)||$1300.00|
Frame tent with linen leg drapes, 20′ x 40′ in size
|30′ x 30′ (frame)||$800.00|
|30′ x 50′ (frame)||$1,150.00|
|Water barrel rental (delivered empty- customer fills on site)||$10.00|
|Water barrel rental (delivered pre-filled w/ water)||$35.00|
|Water barrelLinen cover, white||$15.00|
In the event that water barrels are brought empty and AA workers fill them on site, your hose must be in excellent working order and have sufficient pressure. There is a maximum length of 100 feet for the garden hose that we will be using. Tents must be located within 100 feet of the bib in order to fill all barrels tied to the tent. Everyday Quality at a Reasonable Price Delivery Fees Will ApplyThe height of the tent at the eve is 7 feet. The maximum height is 17 feet. Tents are temporary constructions that are used for many purposes.
|40’x 40’ (pole)||$900.00|
|40’x 60’ (pole)||$1300.00|
Solid sidewalls (only available in white). $2.00 per square foot Sidewalls with “cathedral windows” on both sides (white only) $4.00 per square foot Please take notice of the following: It is not necessary to connect the sidewalls to the side poles or to the ground because they are free-hanging from the tent’s edge. Policy on sidewalls: When sidewalls are hired with a tent, just the sidewalls should be erected before to the event and the tent should be removed after the event to avoid any wind damage to the sidewalls or tent.
The customer is responsible for installing side pole drapes on tent poles.
Sash for a pole drape is $3.00 per day (plus tax) (30 colors)
2020 Average Cost to Rent a Tent
Are you intending to hire tents for a party or wedding ceremony that you’ve planned but aren’t sure how much it would cost to rent a tent? Detailed information about rental tent costs per square foot as well as the typical cost to hire tents for a wedding or an event can be found in this page, so read on! Rental tents typically range in price from $0.65 to $1.40 per square foot of area, with some tents costing much more. When renting a tent of 1515 square foot, the cost would be between $145 and $165 and it would be able to accommodate 16-20 people.
Tent lighting at its most basic level costs $1 to $2 per foot.
You’ve decided to have a wedding ceremony or another major event.
It may be a beautiful bright day outdoors, but there could also be a forecast of heavy rain, in which case you would need to make arrangements for tent rental in advance.
Tent rental services and enterprises enter the picture at this point in time. No matter how many guests are expected to attend an event, there are tents available in a variety of sizes and configurations to suit any number of attendees.
Types of Tents
It is possible to hire numerous types of tents that range in terms of their size, style, and rental cost. The following is a list of the many types of tents:
Each of these tents is constructed of a lighter, semi-translucent material that allows natural light to filter through during daytime events and shines during evening celebrations. Sailcloth Tents are available in two widths: 40 feet and 60 feet. Sailing tents are the most beautiful of all the tent alternatives, and due of the materials used in their construction, they will provide your wedding or event an intimate vibe that no other tent can match.
In order to maintain their stability, these tents are typically placed onto grass. They contain at least one central pole, but they can also include numerous poles on the corners, which can be decorated with materials such as cloth, flowers, or vines.
A frame tent is more adaptable since it may be used on a variety of surfaces (including grass, asphalt, concrete or a deck). Because there are no poles within the tent, you will have more square footage inside because you will not have to organize your seating around the poles. This will save you time and money.
Cost to Rent a Tent for Wedding and Various Sizes
|Tent Size||of Tables(8 ft. or 60″ Round)||of People||Price|
|15 x 15||2||16 – 20||$160.00|
|20 x 20||4||32 – 40||$185.00|
|20 x 30||6||54 – 60||$210.00|
|20 x 40||8||64 – 80||$260.00|
|30 x 60||18||162 – 180||$580.00|
|40 x 40||16||144 – 160||$620.00|
|40 x 60||24||216 – 240||$820.00|
|40 x 80||32||256-320||$1,040.00|
|Capri28 x 28||4||32 – 40||$250.00|
Depending on the size of the tent, it might cost as low as $140 to hire a tent for one day, or as much as $1040 for a tent with a size of 4080 feet, which is 3200 square feet and can hold up to 320 people. In a modest size tent15x15 square feet, you can accommodate up to 20 people at a rental cost of $140, which is the most affordable in its category. For a very small party, or possibly for a single booth or gathering, this would be an excellent tent to use. Renting a tent for 32 to 60 people will cost between $185 and $210, depending on the size.
- Large tents, on the other hand, might cost anywhere from $580 to $1,040 per day or more.
- If your event gathering is going to be enormous, you’ll need to rent giant tents, which can be rented for $820 to $1,040 or more each day, plus a $400 to $1000 setup cost.
- The sizes of these tents range from 2,400 square feet to 3,200 square feet.
- Tents can be constructed to order and put up according to the specifications of the clients’ needs.
- You should employ a one-person-per-ten-square-foot-of-space ratio for your design.
- As previously stated, it will cost between $0.65 and $1.40 per square foot of tent size.
How much does a wedding Tent Rental costs?
Please keep in mind that tent rental fees often include tables, which are typically 8ft in length or 60′′ in diameter. Tent rental services include a maximum of 2 tables for a modest size tent of 1515 square feet in size and a minimum of 2 chairs. Remember that tables are necessary to accommodate people, and the size of the tables will have a significant impact on the number of people who can be accommodated in a tent. Will the table be 8ft rectangular in shape or 60′′ circular, which will allow for a greater number of people to be accommodated?
- Larger tables will, in the end, save space while accommodating a greater number of people.
- Round tables are regarded to be significantly more sociable than rectangular or square tables because of their circular form.
- Chandeliers are frequent in tents because they provide both beauty and refinement to the overall design of the structure.
- Renting chandeliers for a tent will cost anything from $50 to $500.
Chandeliers can offer a special touch of elegance to any occasion. Adding chandeliers to your event will undoubtedly elevate it from a simple tent party to a formal occasion.
Other Materials that add up to theTent Rental Costs:
Tent rental prices for the most part are reasonable. The lowest size costs between $140 and $165 for a 1515 square foot tent. It has adequate space to accommodate 16 to 20 people comfortably. Costs of a generator range from $500 to $1,250 or more, depending on the amount of electricity required. Chandeliers range in price from $50 to $500 each piece, or more, depending on the type of embellishment you pick. Costs of flooring: Tent flooring can cost anywhere from $1 to $3.50 per square foot, so plan on spending between $250 to $1,500 or more, depending on the sort of material you pick, such as plastic or wood.
- Installing an air conditioner will cost you money.
- The Price of Cambria Countertops Marketing for Contractors is an important part of any business.
- The Price of a New Excavator The Price of a New Golf Cart Cost of a Bobcat Utility Vehicle Rental Charges for a Boom Lift Cost of a Semi-Truck Price of a Bobcat Skid Steer Sunbelt Rentals is a firm that provides equipment rentals.
- Concrete Driveway Cost How Much Does a Bathroom Remodel Cost?
- Boston General Contractors is a construction company based in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Contractors in the state of New Jersey might get leads here.
- Contractors in Los Angeles can take advantage of these leads.
- Construct a strong online presence with a free small company website and email addresses.
Party Place Rental – Quality Rentals at an affordable price!
|TentsCanopiesStakedDown Tents(For Grass)20x2020x30 are availablein red/bluewhite or white20x40 and larger available white only.(Price listed below is forTent onlyNumber of tablesare for reference purposes only.Tablesare priced seperately.)|
|TentSize||of Tables(8ft. or 60″ Round)||of People||Price||20x20Stakedown20x30Stakedown20x40Stakedown|
|15x 15||2||16- 20||$195.00|
|20x 20||4||32- 40||$230.00|
|20x 30||6||54- 60||$280.00|
|20x 40||8||64- 80||$350.00|
|30x 60||18||162- 180||$700.00|
|40x 40||16||144- 160||$675.00|
|40x 60||24||216- 240||$900.00|
Tents that are freestanding (made of cement or asphalt) All tents are exclusively available in white. (Price is for a single tent. The number of tables is for reference only.
|TentSize||of Tables(8ft. or 60″ Round)||of People||Price||20x20Free Standing20x30Free-Standing|
|10x 20||2||16 – 20||$250.00|
|20x 20||4||32 – 40||$280.00|
|15 x 30||4||32- 40||$300.00|
|20x 30||6||54- 60||$375.00|
|30x 30||9||72- 90||$630.00|
|30x 45||15||120- 135||$850.00|
Twenty-foot-long solid sides are $30.00, thirty-foot-long solid sides are $45, twenty-foot-long with cathedral windows are $40.00, forty-foot-long with cathedral windows are $80.00, and forty-foot-long with cathedral windows are $80.00.
|StringLighting- Attaches to the inside perimeter of the tent. Installation included in cost. 20 x 20 – $60.0020 x 30 – $80.0020 x 40 – $100.0030 x 60 – $160.0040 x 40 – $160.0040x 60 – $180.00 40x 80 – $200.00|
How Much Does It Cost To Rent A Party Tent?
When it comes to planning an outdoor tent event, there are a slew of questions. In addition, “How much does it cost to hire a party tent?” is one of the most often asked questions. You may expect to pay anywhere from $200 to $500 for a modest party tent, with some tents costing up to $2,000. Larger party tents can cost up to $600. Shortly put, the cost of your party tent will be determined by a number of things. To help you determine whether or not you’re overpaying for your party tent, we’re going to break down all of the expenditures you should be aware of and explain why.
Tent Rental Costs Based On Size and Style
The cost of renting a tent is the first and most visible expense that we’ll go through in this section of the breakdown. Depending on the rental company you’re considering, you should be able to choose from a vast selection of party tent rentals. It is the quickest approach to select which tent to rent is to answer a few simple questions below, which will remove the vast majority of possibilities that aren’t a good fit for your needs.
- How many individuals do you anticipate attending? In comparison, a tent for 30-50 people can cost between $250 and $500, and a tent for 150 people can cost upwards of $1,500). What are you planning on doing with the tent? (Simply providing shade and weather protection will necessitate a smaller tent than providing space for seating, food, a dance floor, a DJ, a bar, and so on.) Is the tent going to be set up on grass or on pavement? (This will influence the sort of tent you hire, whether it is a pole or a frame.) For further information on the differences between a pole tent and frame tent, please see this page). Last but not least, when is your event taking place? (If your event is during the “off-season,” you may be able to get a good bargain on tickets.)
Pricing may undoubtedly vary, but the table below provides a broad indication of what to expect in terms of tent rental costs:
- Event attendance ranges from 20 to 40 people. ranging from $250 to $395 The cost of renting a tent will vary depending on the size, style, and kind of tent that you choose. However, this price should only be used as a guideline, as it does not cover the costs of extra goods such as tables, chairs, linens, lighting fixtures, sidewalls, and other such items. Event attendance is between 50 and 90 people. Between $350 and $600 The cost of renting a tent will vary depending on the size, style, and kind of tent that you choose. However, this price should only be used as a guideline, as it does not cover the costs of extra goods such as tables, chairs, linens, lighting fixtures, sidewalls, and other such items. 100-150 people are expected to attend the event. 750 to 1,250 dollars The cost of renting a tent will vary depending on the size, style, and kind of tent that you choose. However, this price should only be used as a guideline, as it does not cover the costs of extra goods such as tables, chairs, linens, lighting fixtures, sidewalls, and other such items. Approximately 160-200 people will attend. $1,300 – $1,750 per month The cost of renting a tent will vary depending on the size, style, and kind of tent that you choose. However, this price should only be used as a guideline, as it does not cover the costs of extra goods such as tables, chairs, linens, lighting fixtures, sidewalls, and other such items.
Every event rental company is unique in its own way. In order to discover whether the rental firm is charging an additional fee for installation, you’ll want to carefully check your quote. The cost of installation is included in the rental fee charged by our firm (Dreamers Event Rentals). As a result, we do not charge an additional fee for installation. Another cost to consider is whether the installation is considered “standard” or if there are any additional costs for a variety of reasons such as an excessive walk to the installation area due to lack of direct access, the need for any special accommodations in order for the tent to fit (for example, cutting down tree branches), and so on.
(as they should, given that it involves more effort and time).
Most tent rental businesses will charge an additional price for concrete weighted blocks if your rental company is unable to stake into the ground to secure the tent.
Tent Add-Ons You Should Consider
Don’t make the mistake of assuming that your tent rental includes sidewalls, lighting, air conditioning, or heating. Toutes of these items are regarded as tent accessories, and they might be given at an extra expense. Not every customer will desire or want every tent accessory that is available. As a result, practically every rental business will provide them as an optional extra if you request them. The number of tent accessories you’ll require will be determined by the size and type of your tent, as well as the weather conditions.
- Consider the following scenario: you’d like to have a heated tent, but the weather prediction calls for 60 degrees.
- This may have an impact on the number of heaters and sidewalls that you would desire or need to hire.
- Suppose you want to hire sidewalls to help keep the rain off your roof.
- The following are the reasons why: Whether or whether you utilize the sidewalls, you will very certainly still be responsible for the cost of them.
- While it is considerably easier to hire a few extra walls (or even more) if you do require them (or even more), it is far more difficult to rent a large number of sidewalls at short notice.
While you are not squandering money if you decide that you do not want all of the sidewalls that you have reserved, you are losing time.
Get Help Choosing The Right Tent
We hope you found this article to be informative. However, if you want more assistance, such as a recommendation on which tent rental will be most appropriate for your event, please call our event consultants immediately. A Dreamers Event Rentals location can be found at 12300 Owings Mills Blvd, Suite 8, Reisterstown, Maryland 21136. Visit us in person or give us a call at 410-881-2227. Please fill out the short form below and contact us as soon as possible so that we can all rejoice together!
How To Throw The Best “Carroll County Style” Wedding
No comments on September 26, 2017. If you’re getting married and you live in or around Carroll County, you should pay close attention to the information in this article. What is it that this county enjoys the most? Right? Farmland, beer, country living, and so forth. After all, why would you pick anything else for your wedding that doesn’t fit into the Carroll County way of life? An outdoor tent wedding is a great option. « Continue reading this post »
5 Main Wedding Planning Mistakes
No comments on July 25, 2017 The five most common errors that every bride appears to make are also the ones that are the most easily avoided if you plan ahead of time. Proper planning, like with anything else in life, is essential to achieving peak performance. You may not be familiar with the phrase “If you don’t plan, you plan to fail,” but it is true. Consequently, it is precisely what we want to accomplish. « Continue reading this post »
Planning An Outdoor Tent Wedding With 3D Software
The 31st of July, 2017 There are no comments. What precisely is 3D wedding planning and how does it work? Take a peek at this video, or give us a call and we’ll go through all the wonderful advantages of utilizing 3D software to organize your wedding. Who is it intended for? Clients that are having a tent wedding use more than 90 percent of our 3D illustrations. Some huge business events, on the other hand, make use of it toRead More »
How To Plan A Wedding Under $2,500
No comments on June 21, 2018 Take Only 5 Minutes of Your Time to Complete This! To save you time, this post is for anybody who is interested in learning how the wedding setup depicted in the image above was completed for less than $2,500. We’ll start with a breakdown of ways to save money while arranging a tent wedding. Towards the conclusion, we shall deconstructRead More »
How Much Does a Wedding Tent Cost? Should I Rent or Buy?
Wedding planning is a demanding endeavor. You’d be hard pushed to find many people who would disagree with this statement. The fact that expenses are so high is, of course, a huge source of worry. If you’re having an outdoor wedding, you’ll need wedding tents to keep everything dry. In this case, the question is: how much does a wedding tent cost? Should you purchase wedding tents or should you rent them? A wedding tent can range in price from $400 to $25,000, or even more, depending on its features.
A pretty common 20×20 wedding tent will cost anywhere from $700 to $3,100, depending on the quality of the tent.
What is the maximum number of visitors you need to accommodate?
Is it true that tents are only used for visitors and dining?
Consider some of these elements in further depth to help us restrict our options. After all, pricing isn’t the only aspect to consider when making a purchase decision. We need to be certain that we are purchasing the appropriate tent for the task and that it meets all of our requirements.
Finding the Perfect Wedding Tent Sizes
The size of a party tent is important, whether it’s for a wedding, a BBQ, or a music festival. It is vital to ensure that your party tent is large enough to accommodate your guests as well as your other requirements. Consequently, let’s begin by understanding how to correctly assess our spatial requirements. As a general guideline, you should always make sure that each individual visitor has at least 10 square feet of room to themselves. High peak tents or frame tents of typical size 20×20 have 400 square feet of floor space, plus they don’t have the obtrusive center poles that you’ll find with pole tents.
Furthermore, it goes without saying that individuals prefer having extra space to move around in.
If you’re searching for a wedding tent that can accommodate 150 people, you’ll need an interior capacity of 1,500 square feet.
It is fairly typical for wedding planners to employ many tents rather than a single large party tent for their events.
Choosing a Wedding Tent Style
Following that, we’ll need to know what kind of wedding tent will be required for your special occasion. We produced a blog post to clarify the distinctions between the four main types of party tents, which you can find here. We strongly advise you to read the blog for more information. But here’s the super-duper-short summary of what happened:
- Pole tents are a cost-effective and attractive option, but their interior area is limited owing to the presence of the center poles. Because they are held up by guy ropes that are tied to tent pegs, they actually expand the total footprint of the tent. Furthermore, pole tents cannot be set up on asphalt without the use of a tent stake driver and then repairing the asphalt with asphalt plugs
- Frame tents, on the other hand, are more current in their construction. They do not require the use of center poles, pegs, or ropes in order to remain erect. With the help of an atent jack, they may also be set up by a single or a pair of individuals. In exchange, they are more expensive than pole tents and do not have the conventional wedding tent appearance that you would find with pole tents or high peak tents
- Nonetheless, they are more affordable than pole tents. High peak tents combine the usefulness of frame tents with the classic aesthetic appeal of pole tents to create a unique combination. They do, however, come at a higher price than the other kinds. Even still, if we had to choose just one design of tent as the ultimate wedding tent, there would be no debate: we believe the high peak tent is the only way to go. The style of pop-up tents is more in line with that of frame tents, despite the fact that they are less expensive and easier to put up. Furthermore, they are often smaller in size and may not be perfect for dining. Instead, you might wish to utilize pop-up tents to store wedding gifts or to keep the DJ out of the sun
- However, this is not required.
The Grade of Your Party Tent
Now, let’s talk about the tent’s grade: is it a commercial tent or a consumer tent? What’s the difference, and why does it matter in this situation? Our Weekender range of consumer-grade tents is ideal for backyard barbecues, birthday parties, and Fourth of July celebrations, among other things. They’ll be perfect for a wedding reception, as well. So if you’re planning on purchasing party tents for personal use at home and you’re looking to save money, a consumer-grade Weekender party tent should be sufficient for any type of event you’re hosting.
Their physical strength is intended to withstand the physical stress of being packed into a van or truck and transported, as well as the physical stress of being put up, taken down, and cleaned on a regular basis.
Our Weekender tents are constructed of materials that are similar to those used in commercial tents.
Business tents, on the other hand, are the safer alternative for commercial use.
So How Much Does a Wedding Tent Cost at the End of the Day?
Taking into consideration all of these factors, you’ll be able to calculate an approximate cost of a wedding tent. You could anticipate to pay anywhere between $2,500 and $7,000 on a professional, commercial-grade wedding tent as a general guideline, depending on your budget. Most people who are considering whether to rent or purchase a wedding tent should opt to rent rather than buy, according to research. Unless you want to keep the tent after the wedding and use it for outdoor gatherings at your house, renting is most likely the best option available to you.
- It’s important to remember the rule of ten rental returns on investment: party tents are often priced so that rental firms receive a return on their investment in as little as ten rentals, or fewer.
- You should be able to generate a generally reasonable pricing range for your location based on the facts you’ve gathered and the 10 rental ROI guideline.
- We’ll be happy to guide you through the different features of each of our tents and assist you in selecting alternatives that are appropriate for your events, your budget, and your other requirements.
- Please remember to inquire with our staff about our fantastic deals and free delivery offers as well.
We’d like to extend our congratulations to the newlyweds and wish them a stress-free wedding planning experience. We’re also available to assist you in locating wedding tents, folding tables, folding chairs, dancing floors or anything else you might need. Just give us a call at (800) 828-2828.
Rental Price Lists – South Jersey Tent Rentals – Tent & Party Equipment
Please keep in mind that in addition to the pricing stated below, there will be an extra fee for partial labor surcharge on tent set up / break down as well as a delivery / pick up charge. Rates start at 100.00 and go higher from there depending on how far you are from our location. Additional fees apply for all patio and driveway installations as well as concrete and deck tent installations.
- A 10′ x 10′ (EZ UP tent) costs $75.00
- A 10′ x 20′ (Holds 2 tables and 16 chairs) costs $225.00
- A 15′ x 15′ (Holds 2 tables and 16 chairs) costs $225.00
- A 20′ x 20′ costs $300.00 (Holds 4 tables and 32 chairs)
- A 30′ x 40′ costs $500.00 (Holds 8 tables and 64 chairs)
- A 30′ x 45
Please keep in mind that all tents 30 x 30 and bigger require stakes to be properly secured. If stakes are not available, water barrel weights can be utilized to support any tents 20 x 40 and smaller. Water barrels are invoiced at a rate of 20.00 per barrel. (Please keep in mind that pole tents require stakes in the ground up to 35″ deep.) Setup of the pole tents must take place on a grassy area where stakes may be used to secure the tents in place. There are no underground utility lines in the tent installation area.
- A 20′ x 20′ is $275.00
- A 20′ x 30′ is $375.00
- And a 20′ x 40′ is $475.00
- A 30′ x 30′ is $600.00
- A 30′ x 45′ is $875.00
- 30′ x 60′ is $1100.00
- A 30′ x 75′ is $1450.00
- And a 30′ x 90′ is $1700.00
- A 40′ x 40′ is $1
- Using white wiring and clear bulbs, LED string lights cost $1.00 per foot installed
- Installing globe lights in a tent costs $40.00 each 30 foot section. 40k btu LB tent heater
- 4 globe chandelier lights – $45.00 each
- 80k btu thermostat controlled tent heater
- 4 globe chandelier lights Two (2) 2′ x 4′ black portable bars, each $45.00
- White thermostat controlled tent heater, $100.00
- One hundred (100) gallons of propane for an 80k btu tent heater, $100.00 Sidewall with cathedral windows or plain white sidewall – $2.00 per linear foot installed
- Keder cathedral window sidewall – $3.00 per linear foot installed
- 12″ fans / air circulators attached to side poles – 40.00 each
- 12″ fans / air circulators attached to side poles – 40.00 each Installed in tent flooring at a rate of 1.25 per square foot (must be flat / level area)
Dance floor (laminate wood)
- 9′ x 12′ (accommodates 15 guests) – $275.00
- 12′ x 12′ (accommodates 25 guests) – $300.00
- 12′ x 15′ (accommodates 30 guests) – $350.00
- 15′ x 15′ (accommodates 30 guests) – $475.00
- 15′ x 15′ (accommodates 30 guests) (accommodates 40 guests) $400,000
- 18′ x 18′ (can seat 50 guests) $600,000
- A rectangular table that is 30′′ wide by 8′ long and seats 8 people
- A rectangular table that is 30′′ wide by 6′ long and seats 8 people
- A rectangular table that is 30″ wide by 4′ long and seats 8 people
- A round table that is 36′′ in diameter and seats 8 people
- A round table that is 72′′ in diameter and seats 10 people
- A Serpentine table that is 7 feet long and seats 10 people
- A round table that is 72′′ in diameter and seats 10 Children’s tables – 30″ wide X 6′ long X 22″ tall – 10.00 per table
- 60″ 1/2 round table – 15.00 per table
- Fill n’ chill 6 foot ice table – 20.00 per table
- Seat prices are as follows: white plastic folding chairs are $2.00 each
- Kiddie chairs (14 inches tall) are $1.50 each
- White resin folding chairs with cushioned seats are $3.75 each.
Note: (margarita, pina colada or strawberry daiquiri mixers are available for 25.00 per gallon / each gallon yields 5 gallons or drinks or approximately 75 – 8oz. drinks).
- $175.00 for a Crathco single heavy duty frozen drink machine
- $175.00 for a Bunn double heavy duty frozen drink machine
- Machines to make cotton candy (includes materials for 50 people) are $75.00
- Snow Cone Machines (includes 1 gallon of syrup and 50 cups) are $75.00
- Popcorn Machines (includes supplies for 50 people) are $75.00. Note: Extra portions are available for purchase at a rate of $10.00 for 50 additional portions for the machines listed above
- The Hot Dog Machine is $70.00.
- The following games cost $35.00: Grab-A-Duck, Ring Toss, Mini Hoop Basketball, Balloon Pop, Color Wheel, Can Smash / Cover the Spot, Can Smash / Cover the Spot, Can Smash / Cover the Spot.
- 15′ X 15′ Jump Castle – $250.00 / based on a one-day rental
- 20′ X 27′ Fun Express Train Station Kiddie Maze – $375.00
- 15′ X 15′ Jump Castle – $250.00 / based on a one-day rental
- A selection of colored plastic tablecloths are $2.00 each
- Kwik-covers (available at Kwikcovers.com) are $4.00 each
- And disposable tablecloths are $2.00 each. linens in a range of colors (half-drop between table edge and floor) – 10.00 each
- Linens in a variety of colors (drop from table edge to floor) – 13.00 each
- 2′ X 5′ Charcoal Grill – $65.00
- 150 Quart Ice Chest – $15.00
- 2′ X 5′ Charcoal Grill – $65.00
Sales tax will be added to total amount. We accept cash, check, and credit cards.
All rental item rates given are the rental rate per item for the first day (i.e. Saturday, Sunday, Monday, etc.) – not the rental charge per hour-specific period – regardless of the length of time in a single day that they are really required. All rental items are subject to availability. All orders are subject to a minimum subtotal of $100.00, as well as a delivery fee for all orders. All orders are subject to a 50 percent nonrefundable down payment. Renting from us does not incur any sales tax.
- The Delivery Address is the location where all orders must be delivered by us and where they must remain for the duration of the rental period.
- The term “Minimum Walkway Necessary” refers to the minimum width of the pathway between the intended drop-off and pick-up locations that is required to deliver and return to pick up the rental item listed in each item description.
- All pricing and fees are subject to change at any moment and without prior notification.
- It is not considered a defect or misrepresentation when there is a visible difference.
20×20 Party Tent Rental [#1] For Amazing Tent Rentals
Our 2020 Party Tent is one of four distinct high-quality tents and pop-up canopies that are available for hire at a reasonable price.
The 2020 Party Tent can accommodate up to 20-30 people, with plenty of space left over for the following:
- Tables: four 60-inch round tables or one 2-foot-by-8-foot rectangle table
- 32 chairs
20×20 Party Tent: Why You Should Choose Us
Our firm has years of expertise and has dealt with a wide range of events; as a result, we aim to satisfy the demands of our clients, which is why we are the ideal choice for you. We are committed to providing your visitors with an unforgettable experience by putting in the effort and providing the greatest services, quality tenting, and other items possible. We place a great importance on client happiness, and as a result, our mandate includes the assurance of product safety and high quality standards.
Although we have extensive experience in the field of party planning, we are well aware that it may be a time-consuming endeavor, particularly if you do not have access to an experienced and dependable party equipment rental company. We can accommodate you regardless of where you want to have your event, whether it is at your home, in a park, or even at a local church, temple, or mosque, or any other site. Because we understand how difficult it may be to prepare a party, we take great delight in offering free delivery and pick-up because the initial cost of the order covers it.
20×20 Party Tent Pricing
All of our 2020 Party Tents are robust and designed with the safety of the children and adults who will be sheltering under them in mind. This means that our tents are of high quality but are also reasonably priced to match. Normally, we charge $220 per day for our 20×20 Party Tent, unless you want it for a longer period of time, in which case an extra price will be charged. Our organization, on the other hand, offers flexible rental prices that are affordable, especially if you use our tenting equipment for an extended length of time.
Moreover, we provide delivery and local pick-up services at no additional fee, since the cost of these services is included in the entire rental price of the unit. Moreover, our team is comprised of specialists who will transport and erect the tents on time for you, ensuring that your event goes smoothly and according to schedule.
How Much Does It Cost to Rent a Tent?
Renting a tent will typically cost between $.75 and $1.50 per square foot of area, depending on the size. You may pay as little as $150 for a 10×10 tent or as much as $2,500 for a tent that is 5,000 to 10,000 square feet in size. Tent lighting is $1 per foot of length. If you require heaters, they might cost anything from $100 to $300 per unit. You’ve got a formal event to prepare for. It is a rain or shine event, so you must be prepared with appropriate shelter.
You wish for sunshine, but you are prepared for rain. Tent rental services are quite popular. There are both huge and small businesses. Whatever the scale of your event, there is a tent or a combination of tents that will work well for you.
Tent Rental Prices
It is possible to rent a tent for as low as $150 for a single day. This will provide you with a tent of 100 square feet. This is the smallest tent available for rent in the area. This type of tent may be able to accommodate up to ten people. For a very small party, or possibly for a single booth or gathering, this would be an excellent tent to use. It will cost between $350 and $500 to rent a tent large enough to accommodate 20 to 40 individuals. An inexpensive tent in the 400-600 square foot range will be yours for the taking with this option.
- These sorts of tents will have a total floor area of 1,200 square feet.
- Giant tents may be leased for $500 to $800 per day, plus a $1,000 setup cost, depending on the size.
- Tents with that much floor space may accommodate anywhere from 400 to 1,000 people.
- 1 person occupies 10 square feet of tent area.
- It is important to note that the size of the table has a significant impact on the number of people who can be accommodated in a tent.
- Which one you choose is a matter of personal choice and financial constraints.
- Are the tables going to be round, rectangular, or square in shape?
- It’s significantly more sociable than rectangular or square tables, which are also popular choices.
- The cost of renting chandeliers for your tent will range from $50 to $100.
- It will transform your gathering from a simple tent party into a formal occasion.
How Much Are Party Tent Rentals
Tents for parties may range in price from as little as $100 for tiny 1010 pop-up tents to as much as $20,000 or even more for enormous festival-sized structures. Generally speaking, a 2020 party tent rental will cost between $200 and $500, while a normal 2040 party tent would cost between $300 and $750 per day, depending on how it is purchased.
What size tent do I need for 100 guests?
The number of guests who will be seated only at the bar buffet 90 30′ × 30′ (900 sq ft) Dimensions: 30 × 40 feet (1200 square feet) 100 1000 square feet on a 20 x 50 foot canvas 30 × 40 feet (1200 square feet) 120 x 40 foot (1200 sq ft) 30 x 40 feet 1550 sq ft, 30 x 50 feet 180 30′ x 60′ (equivalent to 1800 sq ft) 40 x 60 feet (2400 square feet)
How much does it cost to rent a 40×60 tent?
Price List for Tent Rentals Twenty-foot-by-eighty-foot tents cost $1,350.00 a day; thirty-foot-by-fifty-foot tents cost $1,450.00; forty-foot-by-sixty-foot tents cost $2,300.00; forty-foot-by-eighty-foot tents cost $2,500.00.
How big is a 20X20 tent?
Featuring 400 square feet of clear inside space, the 20′ by 20′ frame tent is a popular choice for many events. Installing it on surfaces that do not allow the use of pegs, such as pavers, is possible with the help of weights to keep it in place.
How big of a tent do I need for 30 guests?
When guests are sitting ceremony style (as opposed to at tables) or standing around cocktail tables, you will need a 1030 tent to accommodate them. When visitors will be sitting at tables, you will want a tent of 20 x 30 feet. If you want to have other items inside the tent, such as a bar, buffet line, or stage, you need increase the square footage of the tent.
How much is a tent for a wedding?
A wedding tent can range in price from $400 to $25,000, or even more, depending on its features. Everything is dependent on the style, quality, and size of your wedding tent. A pretty normal 2020 wedding tent will range in price from $700 for a consumer grade Weekender pole tent to $3,100 for a top of the line twin tube high peak tent, depending on the quality and brand.
How much does a small tent cost?
Tents of various sizes are priced differently. Tent Size and Price Range on a Typical Day $50.00 – $200.00 per person for two people 4 Person $50.00 – $250.00 per person 6 – 8 People $150.00 – $400.00 8 or More People Between $250.00 and $500.00
How many tables can you fit under a 20×30 tent?
The 20 x 30 tent has enough space for six enormous 60-inch round tables and up to 60 people.
Is a tent wedding cheaper?
In addition to the high expense of renting a tent (beginning at $1,500 for 100 guests), you’ll be responsible for the costs of all the other rentals, décor, and equipment that will be required to transform the bare area into a welcoming environment for your wedding reception.
What is the difference between a pole tent and a frame tent?
Putting a pole tent on concrete or asphalt surfaces is not recommended since the tent is fixed and supported by stakes that are driven into the ground to hold it in place. A frame tent is self-supporting and may be set up on any surface, including grass, asphalt, concrete, or a deck.
How many chairs can fit under a 10×10 tent?
Tents TableChairs and Chair Information SIZE The number of people that a square foot of chairs can seat (using 8′ rectangles) 100 tens of a tenth 10-12 1020 200 25-27 1020 200 25-27 1020 200 25-27 ten thirty three hundred 37-40 1040 400 50-55 1040 400 50-55
Can you rent camping gear from REI?
Camp kits, backcountry ski packages, and other rental equipment are available at REI retail locations around the country. By selecting your state, you can find the rental location that is nearest to you.
How big should a dance floor be for 150 guests?
Here’s a decent rule of thumb: for every two attendees, there should be at least three square feet of dance floor area. To accommodate 150 people, a 15′ by 15′ dance floor is required; 200 visitors will require an 18′ x 18′ space; and 400 attendees would require a dance floor of around 25′ x 25′.
Can I rent a tent from REI?
All of the tents available for rent are REI brand tents, which include types such as the Quarter Dome, Half Dome, Kingdom, and Base Camp. If you are considering renting a tent rather than purchasing one, this is a fantastic approach to determine which tent will work best for you.
How big of a tent do I need for 50 guests?
The tables where the attendees would eat and drink should be carefully considered when planning this sort of gathering.
Each visitor will require only 8 square feet of space even with the tables in place, allowing you to accommodate a big gathering of people without the need for a huge tent. A frame tent of 20 feet by 20 feet is required for 50 guests.
How many tables do you need for 100 guests?
We propose that for a large wedding with 100 guests, there be at least 8 people per table, since there will simply not be enough space at most locations for additional tables. For weddings with a smaller number of attendees, you can definitely get away with seating 6 guests around every table.
How much do car tents cost?
When it comes to pricing, most soft shells are between $1,000 and $2,000, while hard shells may range from $2,000 to $5,000.
How many chairs can fit under a 20×40 tent?
It is possible to utilize a 2040 canopy to accommodate a maximum of twelve 8′ banquet tables and 96 seats (72 chairs if not using the table ends).
How many tables fit in a 30×60 tent?
An event tent 30′ by 60′ in size may hold up to 225 people theater-style, 144 people sat at circular tables of eight, or 180 people seated cafeteria-style (in rows of 8′ banquet tables). A 40′ by 60′ tent could hold 120 people sitting at round tables of eight, with a buffet, bar, cake table, and dance floor in addition to the other amenities.
How big of a tent do I need for a family of 4?
The relationship between tent floorspace and sleeping capacity Capacity as determined by the manufacturer Capacity of the tent’s floor area is comfortable. a pair of adults that live in a 60 to 70 square foot home 6-person 90-100 square feet for a family of four; 8-person 120-130 square feet for a family of six
Does REI rent paddleboards?
The Adventure Center of the REI Co-op offers stand-up paddleboard rentals.
How much does it cost to rent a camping tent?
Camping, hiking, glamping, and canvas wall tents are all popular outdoor activities. Daily rates range from $25 to $75. Two-person vehicle camping tents are available for rent for $29-$55 per day. Marmot camping tents are available for rent for $37-$105 per day.
How many rectangles fit in a 10×20 tent?
Can you tell me how many rectangular tables will fit under a 10×20 tent? A 20 × 20 tent has enough space to accommodate up to 48 people comfortably. 6 tables may be accommodated under this size tent if the tables are 8 feet long and rectangular in shape. Each table comfortably accommodates 8 people, which is how we got up with a total of 48 people.
How big of a tent do I need for 200 guests?
In a Single Glance Standing Cocktails Seated Dinners are available in various sizes. 40 x 60 (2400 sq. ft) The range is 380-470 200. Tents for Structures (50/50) (2500 sq. ft) 400-500 200 400-500 200 500-650 260 5066 (3300 sq ft) 520-650
How much does a 20×20 tent cost?
Generally speaking, a 2020 party tent rental will cost between $200 and $500, while a normal 2040 party tent would cost between $300 and $750 per day, depending on how it is purchased.
How many tables can you fit in a 20X20 tent?
In the case of a 2020 canopy, a maximum of six 6′ banquet tables and 48 seats might be accommodated (36 chairs if not using the table ends).
What size dance floor do I need for 100 guests?
The size of a 1212 dance floor is appropriate for a gathering of 100 people. This venue can handle 30-40 people dancing at the same time.
Tents & Accessories
The TENT MATRIX is intended to serve as a fast reference for estimating the size of the tent you will require. Only suggestions are made for tent sizes, and they do not represent the full range of sizes and styles available. For a bespoke tent size, please contact one of our event advisors at the following number: 240-651-5948
|NUMBER OF GUESTS||SEATING FOR DINING ONLY||WITH BARBUFFET||WITH DANCE FLOORDJ||DANCE FLOOR SIZE|
|40||20’ X 20’400 SQ FT||20’ X 30’600SQ FT||20’ X 40’800 SQ FT||8’ X 12’|
|60||20’ X 30’600 SQ FT||20’ X 40’800 SQ FT||20’ X 50’1000 SQ FT||12’ X 12’|
|80||20’ X 40’800 SQ FT||20’ X 50’1000SQ FT||30’ X 40’1200 SQ FT||12’ X 16’|
|90||30’ X 30’900 SQ FT||30’ X 40’1200 SQ FT||30’ X 50’1500 SQ FT||12’ X 16’|
|100||20’ X 50’1000 SQ FT||30’ X 40’1200 SQ FT||40’ X 40’1600 SQ FT||16 X’ 16’|
|120||30’ X 40’1200 SQ FT||30’ X 50’1500 SQ FT||30’ X 60’1800 SQ FT||16’ X 20’|
|180||30’ X 60’1800 SQ FT||40’ X 60’2400 SQ FT||40’ X 80’3200 SQ FT||20’ X 20’|
|240||40’ X 60’2400 SQ FT||40’ X80’3200 SQ FT||60’ X 60’3600 SQ FT||20’ X 24’|
|320||40’ X 80’3200 SQ FT||40’ X 100’4000 SQ FT||60’ X 120’7200 SQ FT||24’ X 30’|
Ten feet by ten feet costs 160.00 dollars for a seat up to ten feet ten feet by twenty feet costs 295.00 dollars for a seat up to ten feet ten feet by thirty feet costs $440.00 ten feet by forty feet costs $ 585.00 ten feet by forty feet costs $ 585.00 twenty feet by twenty feet costs 395.00 dollars for a seat up to forty feet twenty feet by thirty feet costs $595.00 dollars for a seat up to sixty feet twenty feet by forty feet costs $
- A 20×20 pole tent will cost you $275.00
- A 20×30 pole tent will cost you $325.00
- A 20×40 pole tent will cost you $395.00
- A 30×45 pole tent will cost you $650.00
- A 30×60 pole tent will cost you $750.00
- A 40×40 pole tent will cost you $925.00
- A 40×80 pole tent will cost you $1750.00
- A forty-by-one hundred pole tent will cost you $2050.00
Do It Yourself Tents
- A 20×20 Pole Tent in blue and white for $200.00
- A 20×30 Pole Tent in blue and white for 225.00
Frame Tents (Any Surface)
- A 10×10 frame tent costs 185.00 dollars, a 10×20 frame tent costs 205.00 dollars, a 15×15 frame tent costs 245.00 dollars, a 20×20 frame tent costs 325.00 dollars, a 20×30 frame tent costs 425.00 dollars, a 20×40 frame tent costs 525.00 dollars, a 30×30 frame tent costs 625.00 dollars, a 30×45 frame tent costs 900.00 dollars, and a 30×60 frame tent costs 1150 dollars.
- Popcorn machine $50.00
- Cotton Candy Sugar(50-70 Cones)$15.00
- Cotton Candy Cones (Per 50)$3.00
- Sno Cone machine $50.00
- Sno Cone Syrup (Gallon)$30.00
- Sno Cone Syrup (Quart)$8.00
- Sno Cone cones (Per 50)$5.00
- Cotton Candy Machine $50.00
- Cotton Candy Cones (Per 50)$
- The following prices are for the following items: tent sides solid $1.50, tent sides cathedral $1.50, linens $10.00, red carpet runners 3 x 30 Ft $75.00, lighting 15×15$65.00, 20×20$85.00, 20×30$105.00, 20×40$150.00, 30×30$200.00, 30×45$300.00, 30×60$350.00, 30×75$400.00, 40×40$300.00, 40×60$450.00, 40x Water Barrels$20.00
- Water Barrel Covers$10.00
- Tent Heater (10,000 Btu)$155.00
- Propane (20 lb.)$25.00
- Propane (40 lb.)$53.00
- Propane (100 lb.)$115.00
- Fan HangingTent$35.00
- Fan (Pedestal)$60.00
- Fan (Ground)$50.00
- Generator 5000 Watts$99.00
- Generator 5000 Watt