How Much is it to Rent a Party Tent? Party Tent Rentals 101
Party tents are an absolute must-have for any outdoor event, whether you’re keeping a cake and gifts out of the sun at a birthday party or seating guests for a huge feast at a costly wedding. However, how much does it cost to rent a party tent? What is the cost of renting a tent for a wedding reception? What information should you gather about party tent rentals before making a reservation? Party tent rentals may be a convenient addition to any event, as well as a lifesaver in some situations.
They provide protection from the elements for you and your visitors.
In addition, they exude an air of upper-class refinement that elevates even the most basic birthday celebration to a memorable occasion.
That sales presentation is sufficient to persuade the majority of consumers that they wish to rent one.
- Small 10×10 pop up tents may be purchased for $100, while large festival-sized tents can cost as much as $20,000 or even more, depending on the size and features.
- A normal 20×40 party tent will cost between $300 and $750 per day, depending on the configuration.
- We were unable to locate any goods that matched your criteria.
- However, for smaller events, you should anticipate to spend between $200 and $400, with larger events costing far more.
Finding the Right Party Tent for Your Event
When looking at a party tent or a wedding tent, it’s crucial to evaluate how much space the tent will provide. As a general guideline, you’ll need 10 square feet of space every person who will be attending the gathering. Center poles can have an influence on how much practical room you have to work with inside a pole tent, so keep that in mind when making your selection. In addition, guy ropes are planted into the ground to secure pole tents, which has an influence on neighboring paths. We were unable to locate any goods that matched your criteria.
In related news, what size party tent do I require?
We have an article that covers all of the different tent types in further detail and outlines their advantages and disadvantages. We recommend that you have a look at it. But, to put it in the most straightforward terms:
- Pop-up tents are simple to erect, but they are limited in size and are not suitable for big gatherings. Pole tents are visually appealing, but they have a limited number of locations where they may be put up. Even though frame tents may be set up almost anyplace, they need more personnel and are often more expensive to purchase and install. High peak frame tents (also known as “high peak tents”) are beautiful, but they are difficult to erect because of their height. They make excellent wedding tents.
Despite the fact that pop-up tents are simple to set up, they are limited in size and hence unsuitable for big gatherings. When it comes to setting up a tent, pole tents have a restricted number of options. Even though frame tents may be set up almost anyplace, they need more personnel and are often more expensive to purchase and maintain. Frame tents with a high peak (also known as “high peak tents”) are beautiful, but they are difficult to put up. They’re perfect for weddings.
Buying a Party Tent vs. Party Tent Rentals
Tents for parties may be fairly expensive to hire. In addition, if you’ve looked through our website, you could be thinking whether it makes more sense to look for party tents for sale and buy one rather than paying money for party tent rentals and utilizing them for a limited period of time. It becomes an especially appealing option for those who intend to hire tents for a period of more than one day. After a while, it becomes more cost-effective to simply purchase the tent and do everything yourself, don’t you think?
- There’s a good reason why tents are so expensive to rent: they need a significant amount of labor to set up.
- It’s physically difficult job that can be downright unpleasant in some circumstances, and it takes a long time to do.
- Rental firms often have a large number of different-sized party tents on hand.
- And they take care of all of the hard lifting, both literally and figuratively, as well as setting up your tent.
- We were unable to locate any goods that matched your criteria.
- If you have the storage space, the manpower, and the need for a party tent on a regular basis, we are always pleased to assist you.
- For the majority of consumer applications, we recommend that you look at our Weekender series of pole tents and frame tents.
- And if you have any concerns regarding the differences between owning party tents and renting party tents, please leave a comment below or contact us at 1-716-832-8368 and we would be happy to assist you!
A Few Other Blogs You May Want to Read
How to Clean a Party Tent: A Guide for Commercial Tent Cleaning The top ten party tent accessories that every professional should own How Much Does it Cost to Purchase a Bounce House? What is the true cost?
Tent Rental Prices (Professionally Installed) – AA Party and Tent Rentals Dallas – Fort Worth
The tent serves as the focal point of any outdoor gathering. No other element of your big day can offer an air of elegance and charm quite like a magnificent tent. As soon as a guest walks into the room, it captures their attention and continues to hold it for some time after they depart. It undoubtedly set the tone for a lively and unforgettable night, allowing everyone to become fully immersed in the festivities at their disposal. Tents are available for rent for a variety of events, including VIP events, everyday parties, and festivals.
Make Your Party Special Rent a Tent!
|10’x10’Tent decorated to use for wedding ceremony||The inside of 20’x40′ Tent set up for wedding reception|
Everyday Quality at a Reasonable Price Additional Delivery Fees Will Be Charged The height of the tent is 7 feet at the eve. The maximum height is 12 feet. Tents are temporary constructions that are used for many purposes. In the event of severe weather or heavy winds, abandon the tent and seek permanent shelter.
|10′ x 10′ (frame)||$150.00|
|10′ X 20′ (frame)||$250.00|
|10′ x 70′(frame)||$775.00|
|10′ x 80′(frame)||$875.00|
|10′ x 90′(frame)||$975.00|
|10′ x 100′(frame)||$1075.00|
|10′ x 100′(frame)||$1175.00|
|20’x 20’ (frame)||$325.00|
|20’x 30’ (frame)||$450.00|
|20’x 40’ (frame)||$575.00|
|20’x 50′ (frame)||$725.00|
|20’x 60′ (frame)||$850.00|
|20’x 70′ (frame)||$975.00|
|20’x 80′ (frame)||$1075.00|
|20’x 90′ (frame)||$1225.00|
|20’x 100′ (frame)||$1300.00|
Quality at a Reasonable Cost Everyday There Will Be Delivery Fees. 7 feet are measured at the tent’s eve. There is a 12-foot peak in the distance. Permanent constructions, tents are only there for a short time. The tent should be abandoned in case of extreme weather or heavy winds.
|30′ x 30′ (frame)||$800.00|
|30′ x 50′ (frame)||$1,150.00|
|Water barrel rental (delivered empty- customer fills on site)||$10.00|
|Water barrel rental (delivered pre-filled w/ water)||$35.00|
|Water barrelLinen cover, white||$15.00|
Quality at a Reasonable Price Everyday Delivery Fees Will Be Charged The height of the tent at the eve is 7 ft. The maximum height is 12 ft. Tents are temporary buildings that may be moved around. If there is severe weather or heavy winds, leave the tent and seek permanent shelter.
|40’x 40’ (pole)||$900.00|
|40’x 60’ (pole)||$1300.00|
Solid sidewalls (only available in white). $2.00 per square foot Sidewalls with “cathedral windows” on both sides (white only) $4.00 per square foot Please take notice of the following: It is not necessary to connect the sidewalls to the side poles or to the ground because they are free-hanging from the tent’s edge. Policy on sidewalls: When sidewalls are hired with a tent, just the sidewalls should be erected before to the event and the tent should be removed after the event to avoid any wind damage to the sidewalls or tent.
The customer is responsible for installing side pole drapes on tent poles.
Sash for a pole drape is $3.00 per day (plus tax) (30 colors)
How Much Do Wedding Tents Cost?
Do you have visions of a garden wedding? However, if your wedding venue requires a tent (or if you require one as a weather backup plan), the costs of your wedding tent can quickly add up. While the great outdoors can provide an amazing scenic backdrop for your wedding ceremony or reception, the costs of your wedding tent can quickly add up. If you don’t budget for those extra bucks, your perfect wedding venue may end up costing more than you anticipated. So, how much do wedding tents set you back in terms of money?
- There are other simple methods to save a significant amount of money on the cost of a wedding tent, so keep reading!
- The first thing you should know about wedding tents is that they can be divided into two categories: pole tents and frame tents.
- However, while the materials used to construct them and the forms and patterns of their general structures might differ significantly, you can get a better notion of the type of tent you’re searching for by determining which of the two you prefer the most.
- In most cases, they feature at least one center pole, but many couples choose to have many (which they typically adorn with fabric, flowers, or vines, among other things).
- A pole tent with side walls that look like French windows.
- Because there are no poles within the tent, you will have more square footage inside because you will not have to organize your seating around the poles.
- A frame tent with side walls that open like French windows.
- While you may have a preference for one style of tent over another, you will have to choose the wedding tent type that is most appropriate for your venue.
Sperry Tent Wedding Tent Size: A Sperry Tent Wedding Tent There are a plethora of formulae available to assist you in determining what size tent you’ll want, taking into account factors such as the number of tables you’ll have (square or round), the number of guests attending, and whether or not you’ll have a dance floor, among other things.
However, I would not get too caught up in that because you will most likely receive all of that information from the tent company at your initial visit or phone contact. For your convenience, the following are some general size requirements for pole tents that you might anticipate to encounter:
- Planning a backyard wedding is something you’ve been thinking about. However, if your wedding location demands a tent (or if you require one as a weather backup plan), the cost of your wedding tent may rapidly mount up. While the great outdoors can provide a magnificent picturesque backdrop for your ceremony or reception, the expense of your wedding tent can soon add up. If you don’t prepare ahead of time, those extra bucks might push your dream wedding site beyond budget. So, how much do wedding tents set you back in terms of dollars? As a starting point, I’ve included some basic rates in the section below. I’ve also included some questions you might consider asking a prospective wedding tent supplier (as well as yourwedding venue). You may save a significant amount of money on your wedding tent rental if you follow these simple steps. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING WEBSITES: What Will Be the Most Popular Wedding Trends in 2020, According to the Experts How much does a wedding tent cost and what factors should be considered Specify the type of wedding tent you’re looking for. You should be aware that wedding tents may be divided into two types: pole tents and frame tents. The first thing you should be aware of is that pole tents are more expensive than frame tents. While the materials used to construct them, as well as their general forms and designs, might differ significantly, determining which of the two you like can give you a better sense of the type of tent you’re searching for. As an example, consider the following fundamental distinctions: Pole tents are a type of tent that has poles at the ends of the poles. Because they must be anchored, these tents are usually placed on grass. In most cases, they feature at least one center pole, but many couples choose to have multiple (which they typically embellish with cloth, flowers, or vines, or other materials). Furthermore, read:How to set up a honeymoon fund that your visitors will love There’s nothing quite like a pole tent for a little bit of privacy. It’s a pole tent with side walls that look like French doors. Tents with a framework: Due to the fact that it may be used on a variety of surfaces, a frame tent is more adaptable (including grass, asphalt, concrete or a deck). There are no poles within the tent, which means you can use the extra space inside to set up your chairs instead of having to work around the poles. Tent made on a frame with side walls that open like French windows A tent with a transparent frame Be aware thatSperry Tents—a pole-style tent made of sail-cloth fabric rather than typical vinyl—are essentially unique to itself and should not be overlooked. However much you may like one sort of tent over another, you will have to settle on the wedding tent type that will work best for your venue’s available area. Tent frames, for example, are best suited for compact areas, but pole tents are best suited for spaces at least 30 inches wide. Wedding Tent Size for a Sperry Tent: In order to calculate what size tent you’ll need, there are several formulae available that take into account factors such as the type of tables you’ll be using (square or round), the number of guests attending, and whether or not you’ll have a dance floor, among other things. That said, I wouldn’t get too hung up on it because you’ll most likely receive all of that information from the tent business at your initial meeting or phone call. The following are general size requirements for pole tents, just to give you an idea of what you may expect:
Illumene has created wedding tent chandeliers. After you’ve decided on your basic wedding tent construction, you’ll need to pick which of the following extras you’ll require:
- Flooring, side walls, liners/draping, lighting, heaters, fans, and air conditioning (If your location does not have a kitchen or covered setup space, you may need to rent an additional, smaller tent for this purpose.)
The following are some questions you should be prepared to ask your wedding venue and tent rental providers before you can determine how much a tent will cost you: In regards to the wedding tent company:
- Is labor included in the cost of the tent rental? If not, what is your anticipated labor cost for the tent rental? What is the length of the tent rental time
- Does the tent require a permit or is it included in the price
- What is the cost of the tent rental
- Do you know if the tent is weatherproof? What is your policy on cancellations? How are orders placed at the last minute handled
- What are your delivery and pick-up rates
- What size do you propose
- And other questions. Are the sidewalls, the floor, the lighting, and any other components included? When renting other equipment from you (tables, chairs, and so on), are there any savings available to me
In terms of the wedding venue:
- For the ceremony and/or reception, do I have to rent a wedding tent from a third-party vendor? If not, what is the venue’s contingency plan in case of bad weather? How many hours do I have allotted for setup and break-down time? (It can take 6-8 hours to set up a tent and half that time to take it down, on average). What would be the cost of additional rental hours if they were required
- Is there a power supply for a tent, or do I need to bring my own generator? In what dimensions would we be tenting
- What are the dimensions of the place we would be tenting? Is it mandatory for me to hire a tent from a certain company? And, if not, which ones would you recommend?
A glimpse of some general wedding tent rental costs* is provided below: Depending on size, design, and other factors, a basic tent structure can cost anywhere from $500 for your smallest tent (such as the one you could use for your caterers) to $5,000 or more. Flooring:Tent flooring can cost anywhere from $1.50 to $2.50 per square foot, so plan on spending $300 to $2,000 or more depending on the kind (plastic, wood, etc.) Generator:$500-$1,250 Chandeliers:$50-$500/each Side walls: These are charged by the linear square foot, with prices ranging from $1 to $4 per linear square foot.
A standard estimate for liners in a 40’X60′ tent, according to Pacific Party Canopies, is around $1,080.
REMEMBER: As with other wedding providers, pricing varies widely depending on location (for example, the cost of a wedding in New York City will be far more than the cost of a wedding in Detroit).
- If you’re choosing a venue because it’s less expensive than other options you’ve considered but it requires a tent, you’ll want to factor in the cost of the tent into your overall budget for the location. Depending on the cost, you may want to choose a different site that is more expensive but does not require a tent
- For wedding tent rentals, inquire with the wedding venue or caterer about whoever they recommend. If possible, choose a tent rental provider that has worked in the area previously and is familiar with the terrain
- This will save you time and money. The cost of a catering tent (as indicated above) will also have to be considered if your entire wedding reception will take place outside and caterers will be required to set up a kitchen.
If you’re choosing a venue because it’s less expensive than other options you’ve considered but it requires a tent, you’ll want to factor in the cost of the tent into your overall budget for the venue. It is possible that you will choose a more costly site that will not require the use of a tent, depending on your budget. For wedding tent rentals, inquire with the wedding venue or caterer about who they recommend. Choose a tent rental provider that has experience with the area and is familiar with the terrain; it’s far better to be safe than sorry.
- If you’re choosing a location because it’s less expensive than other options you’ve considered but it requires a tent, you’ll want to factor in the cost of the tent into your overall budget for the event. Depending on the cost, you may want to choose a different site that is more expensive but does not require a tent. Inquire with the wedding venue or caterer about whoever they would recommend for wedding tent rentals in the area. It is far preferable to engage with a tent rental business that has already operated in the area and is familiar with the terrain. The cost of a catering tent (as indicated above) will also have to be considered if your entire wedding reception will be held outside and caterers will be required to set up a kitchen
Are you looking for more specific wedding pricing information? Take a look at how much wedding flowers cost and how much wedding photographers cost to see what you may expect. While we only link to items and services that we believe you will enjoy, some of the links on our site are monetized to help us keep the lights on. Purchasing something after clicking via our links may result in us receiving a commission, which allows us to continue providing you with excellent content! All of our opinions are entirely our own.
Listen to the Woman Getting Married Podcast
Looking for more specific information about wedding costs? Examine the prices of wedding flowers and wedding photographers to have a better idea of what to expect. Some links on our site are monetized, despite the fact that we only connect to items and services we believe you will like.
Purchasing something after clicking via our links may result in us receiving a commission, which allows us to continue providing you with valuable material! Everything we say and do is based only on our own personal experiences.
Tent Rental Prices
It is possible to rent a tent for as little as $150 for a single day. This will provide you with a tent measuring 100 square feet. This is the smallest tent available for rent in the area. This type of tent may be able to accommodate up to ten people. For a very small group, or perhaps for a single booth or gathering, this would be an excellent tent to use. It will cost between $350 and $500 to rent a tent large enough to accommodate 20 to 40 people. An inexpensive tent in the 400-600 square foot range will be yours for the taking with this option.
- These types of tents will have a total floor area of 1,200 square feet.
- Giant tents can be rented for $500 to $800 per day, plus a $1,000 setup fee, depending on the size.
- Tents with that much floor space can accommodate anywhere from 400 to 1,000 people.
- 1 person occupies 10 square feet of tent space.
- It is important to note that the size of the table has a significant impact on the number of people who can be accommodated in a tent.
- Which one you prefer is a matter of personal preference and financial constraints.
- Are the tables going to be round, rectangular, or square in shape?
- It’s much more social than rectangular or square tables, which are both popular choices.
- The cost of renting chandeliers for your tent will range from $50 to $100.
- It will transform your event from a simple tent party into a formal affair.
Rental Price Lists – South Jersey Tent Rentals – Tent & Party Equipment
Please keep in mind that in addition to the pricing stated below, there will be an extra fee for partial labor surcharge on tent set up / break down as well as a delivery / pick up charge. Rates start at 100.00 and go higher from there depending on how far you are from our location. Additional fees apply for all patio and driveway installations as well as concrete and deck tent installations.
- A 10′ x 10′ (EZ UP tent) costs $75.00
- A 10′ x 20′ (Holds 2 tables and 16 chairs) costs $225.00
- A 15′ x 15′ (Holds 2 tables and 16 chairs) costs $225.00
- A 20′ x 20′ costs $300.00 (Holds 4 tables and 32 chairs)
- A 30′ x 40′ costs $500.00 (Holds 8 tables and 64 chairs)
- A 30′ x 45
Please keep in mind that all tents 30 x 30 and bigger require stakes to be properly secured. If stakes are not available, water barrel weights can be utilized to support any tents 20 x 40 and smaller. Water barrels are invoiced at a rate of 20.00 per barrel. (Please keep in mind that pole tents require stakes in the ground up to 35″ deep.) Setup of the pole tents must take place on a grassy area where stakes may be used to secure the tents in place.
There are no underground utility lines in the tent installation area. Similarly, pole tents cannot be set up in driveways or on concrete surfaces such as patios or decks, or on blacktop.
- A 20′ x 20′ is $275.00
- A 20′ x 30′ is $375.00
- And a 20′ x 40′ is $475.00
- A 30′ x 30′ is $600.00
- A 30′ x 45′ is $875.00
- 30′ x 60′ is $1100.00
- A 30′ x 75′ is $1450.00
- And a 30′ x 90′ is $1700.00
- A 40′ x 40′ is $1
- Using white wiring and clear bulbs, LED string lights cost $1.00 per foot installed
- Installing globe lights in a tent costs $40.00 each 30 foot section. 40k btu LB tent heater
- 4 globe chandelier lights – $45.00 each
- 80k btu thermostat controlled tent heater
- 4 globe chandelier lights Two (2) 2′ x 4′ black portable bars, each $45.00
- White thermostat controlled tent heater, $100.00
- One hundred (100) gallons of propane for an 80k btu tent heater, $100.00 Sidewall with cathedral windows or plain white sidewall – $2.00 per linear foot installed
- Keder cathedral window sidewall – $3.00 per linear foot installed
- 12″ fans / air circulators attached to side poles – 40.00 each
- 12″ fans / air circulators attached to side poles – 40.00 each Installed in tent flooring at a rate of 1.25 per square foot (must be flat / level area)
Dance floor (laminate wood)
- 9′ x 12′ (accommodates 15 guests) – $275.00
- 12′ x 12′ (accommodates 25 guests) – $300.00
- 12′ x 15′ (accommodates 30 guests) – $350.00
- 15′ x 15′ (accommodates 30 guests) – $475.00
- 15′ x 15′ (accommodates 30 guests) (accommodates 40 guests) $400,000
- 18′ x 18′ (can seat 50 guests) $600,000
- A rectangular table that is 30′′ wide by 8′ long and seats 8 people
- A rectangular table that is 30′′ wide by 6′ long and seats 8 people
- A rectangular table that is 30″ wide by 4′ long and seats 8 people
- A round table that is 36′′ in diameter and seats 8 people
- A round table that is 72′′ in diameter and seats 10 people
- A Serpentine table that is 7 feet long and seats 10 people
- A round table that is 72′′ in diameter and seats 10 Children’s tables – 30″ wide X 6′ long X 22″ tall – 10.00 per table
- 60″ 1/2 round table – 15.00 per table
- Fill n’ chill 6 foot ice table – 20.00 per table
- Seat prices are as follows: white plastic folding chairs are $2.00 each
- Kiddie chairs (14 inches tall) are $1.50 each
- White resin folding chairs with cushioned seats are $3.75 each.
*Please keep in mind that mixers for margarita, pina colada, and strawberry daiquiri beverages are available for purchase at a cost of $25.00 per gal. (each gallon generates about 75 – 8oz. drinks; each gallon yields 5 gallons of drinks).
- $175.00 for a Crathco single heavy duty frozen drink machine
- $175.00 for a Bunn double heavy duty frozen drink machine
- Machines to make cotton candy (includes materials for 50 people) are $75.00
- Snow Cone Machines (includes 1 gallon of syrup and 50 cups) are $75.00
- Popcorn Machines (includes supplies for 50 people) are $75.00. Note: Extra portions are available for purchase at a rate of $10.00 for 50 additional portions for the machines listed above
- The Hot Dog Machine is $70.00.
- Machines for making cotton candy (includes materials for 50 people) are $75.00
- Snow Cone Machines (includes 1 gallon of syrup and 50 cups) are $75.00
- Popcorn Machines (includes supplies for 50 people) are $75.00. It should be noted that additional servings can be purchased for $10.00 for 50 additional servings for equipment listed above
- The Hot Dog Machine costs $70.00.
- 15′ X 15′ Jump Castle – $250.00 / based on a one-day rental
- 20′ X 27′ Fun Express Train Station Kiddie Maze – $375.00
- 15′ X 15′ Jump Castle – $250.00 / based on a one-day rental
- A selection of colored plastic tablecloths are $2.00 each
- Kwik-covers (available at Kwikcovers.com) are $4.00 each
- And disposable tablecloths are $2.00 each. linens in a range of colors (half-drop between table edge and floor) – 10.00 each
- Linens in a variety of colors (drop from table edge to floor) – 13.00 each
- 2′ X 5′ Charcoal Grill – $65.00
- 150 Quart Ice Chest – $15.00
- 2′ X 5′ Charcoal Grill – $65.00
Sales tax will be added to total amount. We accept cash, check, and credit cards.
Are you intending to hire tents for a party or wedding ceremony that you’ve planned but aren’t sure how much it would cost to rent a tent? Detailed information about rental tent costs per square foot as well as the typical cost to hire tents for a wedding or an event can be found in this page, so read on! Rental tents typically range in price from $0.65 to $1.40 per square foot of area, with some tents costing much more. When renting a tent of 1515 square foot, the cost would be between $145 and $165 and it would be able to accommodate 16-20 people.
- Tent lighting at its most basic level costs $1 to $2 per foot.
- You’ve decided to have a wedding ceremony or another major event.
- It may be a beautiful bright day outdoors, but there could also be a forecast of heavy rain, in which case you would need to make arrangements for tent rental in advance.
- No matter how many guests are expected to attend an event, there are tents available in a variety of sizes and configurations to suit any number of attendees.
Types of Tents
It is possible to hire numerous types of tents that range in terms of their size, style, and rental cost. The following is a list of the many types of tents:
Each of these tents is constructed of a lighter, semi-translucent material that allows natural light to filter through during daytime events and shines during evening celebrations. Sailcloth Tents are available in two widths: 40 feet and 60 feet. Sailing tents are the most beautiful of all the tent alternatives, and due of the materials used in their construction, they will provide your wedding or event an intimate vibe that no other tent can match.
In order to maintain their stability, these tents are typically placed onto grass. They contain at least one central pole, but they can also include numerous poles on the corners, which can be decorated with materials such as cloth, flowers, or vines.
A frame tent is more adaptable since it may be used on a variety of surfaces (including grass, asphalt, concrete or a deck). Because there are no poles within the tent, you will have more square footage inside because you will not have to organize your seating around the poles. This will save you time and money.
Cost to Rent a Tent for Wedding and Various Sizes
|Tent Size||of Tables(8 ft. or 60″ Round)||of People||Price|
|15 x 15||2||16 – 20||$160.00|
|20 x 20||4||32 – 40||$185.00|
|20 x 30||6||54 – 60||$210.00|
|20 x 40||8||64 – 80||$260.00|
|30 x 60||18||162 – 180||$580.00|
|40 x 40||16||144 – 160||$620.00|
|40 x 60||24||216 – 240||$820.00|
|40 x 80||32||256-320||$1,040.00|
|Capri28 x 28||4||32 – 40||$250.00|
Depending on the size of the tent, it might cost as low as $140 to hire a tent for one day, or as much as $1040 for a tent with a size of 4080 feet, which is 3200 square feet and can hold up to 320 people. In a modest size tent15x15 square feet, you can accommodate up to 20 people at a rental cost of $140, which is the most affordable in its category. For a very small party, or possibly for a single booth or gathering, this would be an excellent tent to use. Renting a tent for 32 to 60 people will cost between $185 and $210, depending on the size.
- Large tents, on the other hand, might cost anywhere from $580 to $1,040 per day or more.
- If your event gathering is going to be enormous, you’ll need to rent giant tents, which can be rented for $820 to $1,040 or more each day, plus a $400 to $1000 setup cost.
- The sizes of these tents range from 2,400 square feet to 3,200 square feet.
- Tents can be constructed to order and put up according to the specifications of the clients’ needs.
You should employ a one-person-per-ten-square-foot-of-space ratio for your design. 1 person occupies 10 square feet of tent area. As previously stated, it will cost between $0.65 and $1.40 per square foot of tent size.
How much does a wedding Tent Rental costs?
Please keep in mind that tent rental fees often include tables, which are typically 8ft in length or 60′′ in diameter. Tent rental services include a maximum of 2 tables for a modest size tent of 1515 square feet in size and a minimum of 2 chairs. Remember that tables are necessary to accommodate people, and the size of the tables will have a significant impact on the number of people who can be accommodated in a tent. Will the table be 8ft rectangular in shape or 60′′ circular, which will allow for a greater number of people to be accommodated?
- Larger tables will, in the end, save space while accommodating a greater number of people.
- Round tables are regarded to be significantly more sociable than rectangular or square tables because of their circular form.
- Chandeliers are frequent in tents because they provide both beauty and refinement to the overall design of the structure.
- Renting chandeliers for a tent will cost anything from $50 to $500.
- Chandeliers can offer a special touch of elegance to any occasion.
Other Materials that add up to theTent Rental Costs:
Tent rental prices for the most part are reasonable. The lowest size costs between $140 and $165 for a 1515 square foot tent. It has adequate space to accommodate 16 to 20 people comfortably. Costs of a generator range from $500 to $1,250 or more, depending on the amount of electricity required. Chandeliers range in price from $50 to $500 each piece, or more, depending on the type of embellishment you pick. Costs of flooring: Tent flooring can cost anywhere from $1 to $3.50 per square foot, so plan on spending between $250 to $1,500 or more, depending on the sort of material you pick, such as plastic or wood.
- Installing an air conditioner will cost you money.
- The Price of Cambria Countertops Marketing for Contractors is an important part of any business.
- The Price of a New Excavator The Price of a New Golf Cart Cost of a Bobcat Utility Vehicle Rental Charges for a Boom Lift Cost of a Semi-Truck Price of a Bobcat Skid Steer Sunbelt Rentals is a firm that provides equipment rentals.
- Concrete Driveway Cost How Much Does a Bathroom Remodel Cost?
- Boston General Contractors is a construction company based in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Contractors in the state of New Jersey might get leads here.
- Contractors in Los Angeles can take advantage of these leads.
Construct a strong online presence with a free small company website and email addresses.
Get a tent hire for your event if you want to outsmart the rain, protect your visitors from the sun, or keep the weather from becoming unpredictable. Look through our photo collection to discover a variety of sizes and options available to you. On our Coronavirus Responsepage, you may find our most recent deposit and cancellation policy, as well as a chart showing the capacity of our social distancing tents. The focal point of the event Protect yourself from the sun or rain. Tent for use inside
Tent RentalsPrice List
Our pricing include the cost of set up. Walls are an added feature (please see pricing below). To secure a rental item, a 25 percent non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required at the time of booking. Our cancellation policy is detailed in our terms and conditions.
|Tent Size||Cost / Day|
|10′ x 10′ Tent||$170.00|
|10′ x 20′ Tent||$300.00|
|10′ x 30′ Tent||$500.00|
|15′ x 15′ Tent||$350.00|
|15′ x 20′ Tent||$400.00|
|20′ x 20′ Tent||$450.00|
|15′ x 30′ Tent||$550.00|
|20′ x 30′ Tent||$600.00|
|15′ x 45′ Tent||$650.00|
|20′ x 40′ Tent||$700.00|
|30′ x 30′ Tent||$800.00|
|20′ x 50′ Tent||$850.00|
|20′ x 60′ Tent||$1,200.00|
|30′ x 40′ Tent||$1,200.00|
|40′ x 40′ Tent||$1,350.00|
|20′ x 80′ Tent||$1,350.00|
|30′ x 60′ Tent||$1,450.00|
|40′ x 60′ Tent||$2,300.00|
|40′ x 80′ Tent||$2,500.00|
|40′ x 100′ Tent||$2,850.00|
|40′ x 120′ Tent||$3,300.00|
|40′ x 140′ Tent||$3,850.00|
Tent Accessories Price List
|Set up on concrete (Weights or Water barrel)||$30.00|
|Walls for Tent||$1.50 / linear foot|
|Parquet Dance Floor – Walnut||$1.35|
|Parquet Dance Floor – Oak||$1.35|
Our rates include the cost of set up and take down. Additions such as walls (please see pricing below). A 25% non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for all rental products at the time of booking. Our cancellation policy may be found in our terms and conditions.
Self Installed Canopy Tents
Our rates include the cost of setup. Walls are an added feature (please see pricing below). At the time of booking, a 25 percent non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required on all rental products. For more information on our cancellation policy, please see our terms and conditions.
|Tent||Cost / Day|
|10 x 10 Canopy Tent||$100.00|
|10 x 20 Canopy Tent||$165.00|
|Pop Up Tent Weights||$5.50|
|Pop Up Tent Walls||$0.50 / linear foot|
All of our self-installable tents are white canopies that are small enough to fit in the trunks of most cars and SUVs. Setup is simple and takes only a few minutes. Trade show booths, fairs, and temporary shelters are all excellent uses for this product. Must be put up on the day of the event and cannot be left unattended or unattended for an extended period of time.
Tent Capacity Chart
(Click here to obtain a pdf version of this document.)
Tent Rentals Size Recommendation
Are you unsure about the size you’ll require? Tents should be 100 square feet or more every ten to fifteen people, according to our recommendations. The final number may vary depending on whether visitors will be sitting at tables or standing, as well as how you will be putting up seats and tables, if relevant. Contact us with the specifics of your event, and our knowledgeable team will advise you on the appropriate size tent for your gathering.
Tent Rentals Delivered In The GTA
Meadowvale Party Rentals, based in Mississauga, provides tent rentals across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), including Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Brampton, Caledon, Halton Hills, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, and the heart of Toronto. Do you require something more than a tent? We may also provide table and chair rentals on request. Get in touch with us right away!
How Much Does It Cost To Rent A Party Tent?
When it comes to planning an outdoor tent event, there are a slew of questions. In addition, “How much does it cost to hire a party tent?” is one of the most often asked questions. You may expect to pay anywhere from $200 to $500 for a modest party tent, with some tents costing up to $2,000.
Larger party tents can cost up to $600. Shortly put, the cost of your party tent will be determined by a number of things. To help you determine whether or not you’re overpaying for your party tent, we’re going to break down all of the expenditures you should be aware of and explain why.
Tent Rental Costs Based On Size and Style
The cost of renting a tent is the first and most visible expense that we’ll go through in this section of the breakdown. Depending on the rental company you’re considering, you should be able to choose from a vast selection of party tent rentals. It is the quickest approach to select which tent to rent is to answer a few simple questions below, which will remove the vast majority of possibilities that aren’t a good fit for your needs.
- How many individuals do you anticipate attending? In comparison, a tent for 30-50 people can cost between $250 and $500, and a tent for 150 people can cost upwards of $1,500). What are you planning on doing with the tent? (Simply providing shade and weather protection will necessitate a smaller tent than providing space for seating, food, a dance floor, a DJ, a bar, and so on.) Is the tent going to be set up on grass or on pavement? (This will influence the sort of tent you hire, whether it is a pole or a frame.) For further information on the differences between a pole tent and frame tent, please see this page). Last but not least, when is your event taking place? (If your event is during the “off-season,” you may be able to get a good bargain on tickets.)
Pricing may undoubtedly vary, but the table below provides a broad indication of what to expect in terms of tent rental costs:
- The cost of a tent rental will undoubtedly vary, however the table below provides an estimate of the average cost of a tent hire:
Every event rental company is unique in its own way. In order to discover whether the rental firm is charging an additional fee for installation, you’ll want to carefully check your quote. The cost of installation is included in the rental fee charged by our firm (Dreamers Event Rentals). As a result, we do not charge an additional fee for installation. Another cost to consider is whether the installation is considered “standard” or if there are any additional costs for a variety of reasons such as an excessive walk to the installation area due to lack of direct access, the need for any special accommodations in order for the tent to fit (for example, cutting down tree branches), and so on.
(as they should, given that it involves more effort and time).
Most tent rental businesses will charge an additional price for concrete weighted blocks if your rental company is unable to stake into the ground to secure the tent.
Tent Add-Ons You Should Consider
There is no one-size-fits-all event rental provider. In order to discover whether the rental firm is charging an additional fee for installation, you’ll want to carefully check your quotation. The cost of installation is included in the rental fee charged by our firm (Dreamers Event Rentals.) Installation is included in the price of the product. Another consideration when estimating installation costs is whether the installation is considered “standard” or if there are any additional costs for a variety of reasons such as an excessive walk to the installation area due to lack of direct access, the need for any special accommodations in order for the tent to fit (for example, cutting down tree branches), or any other factors.
Because it requires more effort and time, they should.
The majority of tent rental businesses will charge an additional price for concrete weighted blocks if the tent can’t be staked into the ground to keep it secure. This is also a regular occurrence in society.
Get Help Choosing The Right Tent
We hope you found this article to be informative. However, if you want more assistance, such as a recommendation on which tent rental will be most appropriate for your event, please call our event consultants immediately. A Dreamers Event Rentals location can be found at 12300 Owings Mills Blvd, Suite 8, Reisterstown, Maryland 21136. Visit us in person or give us a call at 410-881-2227. Please fill out the short form below and contact us as soon as possible so that we can all rejoice together!
Questions You’ll Want To Ask Your Wedding Vendor
No comments on July 27, 2017 Let’s start with a little tale that one of our clients recently shared with us, which, in all honesty, was the inspiration for this piece. Our customer could undoubtedly tell this story with greater passion and emotion, but please bear with me while I tell it. To put it simply, she was shopping for her wedding dress in the same way that any other bride would do. « Continue reading this post »
Live 3D Example
No comments on July 27, 2017. Begin with a little anecdote that one of our clients recently shared with us, which was the inspiration for us to write this blog post in the first place. This is a narrative that our customer could convey with greater passion and emotion, but bear with me as I explain it. To put it simply, she was shopping for her wedding dress in the same way that any other bride would be. » Continue reading this.
Honoring Hampstead’s Best Wedding Photographer
The 11th of October, 2017No Comments Those of you who are familiar with Hampstead will appreciate how condensed this neighborhood is. A community where “everyone knows everyone” is where we base ourselves. So, just though this is a little town, it doesn’t rule out the possibility of big things happening. This county has a very high percentage of small company success, which is notably evident inRead More »
The Perfect First Birthday
Party Rentals for Your Child’s First Birthday Posted on March 30, 2015No Comments To celebrate your child’s first birthday is a monumental occasion. With everything from sending out invites to arranging for all of your party rentals, it might seem like there is too much to do. Planning your child’s first birthday, on the other hand, does not have to be a major pain. WorkingRead more about it here
Wedding Rentals Cost Guide
The costs depicted in the graph are based on expenditures recorded by hundreds of couples who recently provided price information for this service in their WeddingWire reviews. Vendor experience, degree of expertise, number of event guests, date, and geographic location are all factors that influence pricing. For more information, please visit our pricing page. The information presented reflects the pricing of both event rentals and photo booths.
How much do wedding rentals cost?
The majority of couples in the United States spend between $425 and $1,000 on wedding rentals on average. Tables, chairs, crockery, and other event rentals are all likely to be required for your wedding, among other things. While renting these things will cost you money, it will be far less expensive than purchasing every dish and fork you’ll need for your wedding reception.
What are some typical wedding rentals?
Approximately $425 to $1,000 is spent on wedding rentals by the majority of couples in the United States each year.
Tables, chairs, tableware, and other event rentals are likely to be required for your wedding reception. However, while renting these goods will cost you money, it will be far less expensive than purchasing every dish and fork you’ll need for your special day!
- Tables, chairs, a dance floor, linens (tablecloths, napkins, chair coverings, and so on), drapery, lighting, furniture, audio/visual equipment, tents, and other items are all included. China, barware, flatware, and glasses are some of the items available.
How much does it cost to rent a wedding tent?
Especially if you’re having your wedding in an outdoor venue, a tent may be a must-have, both for the comfort of your guests and to protect them from severe weather. There are several firms that specialize in tent rentals, and the typical cost of a tent rental varies greatly depending on the location, but the average beginning price for a tent rental in the United States is $300. It’s possible that you’ll have to pay to reserve a tent in case of poor weather, even if you don’t wind up needing to use one.
There are many different types of tents to choose from, including clear-top tents, pole tents, marquee tents, and more.
You’ll want to consult with your tent rental provider to identify the finest sort of tent to hire as well as any additional utilities you’ll want for your special occasion.
How much does it cost to rent a wedding altar?
It is possible to give a distinctive touch and uniqueness to your wedding ceremony by renting a special altar. This is especially true if the altar is covered with flowers by your florist. Many wedding rental firms include altars and arches, as well as chuppahs and mandaps for use at wedding ceremonies. For an altar or archway in the United States, the average beginning price ranges from $75 to $150. Establishing whether or not an altar or arch will be required for your ceremony, as well as how it will be adorned, should be done in collaboration with your venue, florist, and rental business.
How much does it cost to rent wedding reception tables?
It is possible to give a distinctive touch and uniqueness to your wedding ceremony by renting a special altar. This is especially true if the altar is covered with flowers by your wedding florist. In addition to wedding altars and arches, many wedding rental firms now provide chuppahs and mandaps for hire. For an altar or archway in the United States, the average beginning price ranges from $75 to $125 dollars. Establishing whether or not an altar or arch will be required for your ceremony, as well as how it will be adorned, should be done in consultation with your venue, florist, and rental business.
How much does it cost to rent wedding chairs?
Although renting wedding chairs appears to be a basic process, there are really a wide variety of chair alternatives accessible. When it comes to wedding chairs, you have a plethora of alternatives to choose from, both in terms of design and price. You may choose from ordinary folding chairs to beautiful Chiavari chairs, futuristic ghost chairs, rustic cross-back chairs, and more. When it comes to wedding chair rentals in the United States, the typical beginning price is $2 per chair. While hiring foldable chairs might be a more cost-effective option, you may also want to consider renting chair coverings to spruce them up a little.
Is labor included in wedding rental costs?
Almost always, labor is included in your wedding rental agreement with the venue. Upon arrival at your destination, delivery personnel from your rental business will take care of the setup and clean up. It’s important to talk about delivery dates with your venue to ensure that your rental business delivers your rental goods at the appropriate time, enabling you ample time to properly set up—as well as time for your wedding florist to adorn your reception space.
Don’t forget to give your delivery personnel a gratuity as well. We propose that you provide $5 to $20 per person to your delivery crew, and that you submit an online evaluation for the rental company once they have done a good job for you.
What are some questions to ask a wedding rental company?
The most crucial thing to look for when investigating wedding rental businesses is a team of specialists that not only have fantastic rental choices, but who you also like and trust. This will help you avoid stress both throughout the planning process and on the big day. Some questions to ask wedding rental businesses include the following.
- Have you already worked at my venue
- Have you ever worked with my florist and/or caterer
- And/or What kinds of rentals do you have available
- Is it possible to see your products in person at your showroom? Who will be present on the day of my wedding
- Could you describe the process of setting up and breaking down? What type of rentals would you recommend for my venue and style?
What are some ways to save on wedding rental costs?
Remember that your wedding rental prices can quickly spiral out of control, so keep track of them as soon as possible to avoid them becoming uncontrollably expensive. It is possible to save money on your wedding rentals without compromising flair, thanks to a few easy strategies:
- Carry out your research: Consult with a number of different wedding rental providers to learn about their services and prices. Occasionally, you will be able to uncover significant discrepancies in cost for the identical things, as well as discounts. Organize an all-inclusive event venue: It is possible that venues like as hotels and country clubs will provide all of the rentals in-house, saving you money on delivery and other additional costs. Your caterer may also be able to deliver these things at a lesser rate than you would otherwise pay. Provide an exact count of the number of guests: In the days preceding up to your wedding, be certain that your rental provider, caterer, and venue have an exact guest count. The idea of paying for extra seats, plates, or glasses you won’t use is not appealing to you. Chairs that provide two functions: If your wedding ceremony and reception are taking place at the same location, inquire as to whether you may use the same chairs for both events. You might consider holding your cocktail hour in a completely separate area of your venue than your reception, so that your vendors can easily shift the chairs from one area to another. Limit the use of ritzy linens: Tablecloths with embellishments (hello, sequins!) may be quite expensive, so if you’re working with a limited budget, avoid using the most expensive linens on every table. In lieu of this, save the lux table covers for your escort card table or sweetheart table exclusively, or mix and match tablecloths so that just a few of your tables are decked out in the really expensive linens.